Thursday July 13, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8:03PM - BBT: Everyone who was out was clapping, but no one fell off. The wall tilts, came mess back up some, and the water starts again. Jason is using some of the water to clean the slime off his shoes. Elena and Jason are squatting; Alex and Jessica standing. Paul says he has a hunch that the first 4 to fall will be have nots. Matt falls off.

8:05 BBT Jason, Dominique, Elena, Alex, and Jessica left. Jason cheers for being the only guy left but Paul jokes that he's the outnumbered. Paul talking to Matt about the flip votes. Jessica, Jason, and Josh are Matt's votes. Paul whispers in Matt's ear and he whispers back. More goop is splattered on Paul's jacket and he is upset. Paul asks Ramses who he thinks voted for him and ramses says no. He asks Paul if he knows anything and Paul says he has a couple of hunches. {You gotta give it to him. He's working this like a victim again so no one will suspect he's behind it.} 

8:06PM - BBT: Jason is stretching his legs. The wall starts to tilt again. Paul gets up and goes to whisper to Matt about the votes again. They get sprayed with slime again. The wall raises some. And lowers again as Jason stands. Alex squats. Jason appears to be struggling a little, but recovers. The water starts again and the wall lowers some. Alex is standingn again.

8:10PM - BBT: The wall lowers some more and then raises some. Elena is stretching out her legs wall the water is going and the wall is moving (risky, but she got it). The water stops. Alex is trying to get the water out of her ear. The wall rises to almost vertical, but then lowers again. All 5 are now squatting. 

10:12PM - BBT: Paul says Dom looks like Michonne from The Walkinng Dead. The water starts again and the wall is at 45 degrees. Jess' eyelash(es) are falling off. The water starts and the wall raises some. The wall lowers again. And the water starts again as the wall raises some and they get hit with more slime. The wall is Beth me 45 degrees and the water stops. Dom says somebody drop. Someone says he'll no and Jason says you drop.

8:12 Water coming and Alex saying the Lord's prayer. Kevin asks if they are all right and Elena snaps back, "No it's not all right!" 

All five are crouching. Elena is struggling but keeps her hold. They tilt and get splattered with slime and water at the same time. Elena seems to be the one struggling most. Jason has found his past pain point. 

10:16 PM - BBT: The wall raises and raises some more and immediately lowers beyond 45 degrees by quite a bit. After staying a bit, it raises barely. Someone makes a joke saying this is the longest you've ever lasted Jess. Someone retorts it's the longest cowboy has ever lasted. Dom complaining out loud. Jess slips and is out.

8:18PM - BBT: Final 3 are Jason, Elena, and Alex. Alex and Elena are whispering, but I can't hear. The wall is beyond 45 degrees again and everyone is cheering. Elena and Jason are talking about making deals. Elena tells Jason she can sit there the rest of the night and Jason says you'll have to prove it. Elena says all right we can hang for the rest of the night. Alex says I don't wanna hang for the rest of the night. Paul says let's talk about votes.

8:21PM - BBT: Jess confirms she slipped and didn't fall on purpose. Alex stands up. Elena says she's a brick house. The wall is almost vertical again. Elena and Jason stand up and we get puppies.

8:20 Elena says "You know, Jason. 

Jason, 'What do I know?" 

Elena. "You know." 

Jason stands up and Elena says she's a brick house MF'k. 

Alex asks if she can curse again and when Paul says yes she lets out several curse words in a row. 

FOTH

8:21pm bbt - Jason, Alex and Elaina are last 3 standing. 

Jason says he's alright

Alex says pray for the Asian

Elaina says she's a brickhouse

8:23pm bbt we FOTH puppies

20170713_222203.jpg

8:26 BBT Someone asks Elena what she is doing and Elena says she is praying. They tell her to keep saying those "Hail Mary's". She asks Mark how his finger is doing when the water stops. Then the wall tilts again. Alex asks if they want to make a deal. She asks Jason and he says, "You all fall off and I'll be HOH." 

He then says "No one on this wall is going home. Alex and elena agree. Jason gets Elena to agree not to nominate him at all. Jason jumps. Elena talks about having people protected and Alex agrees. Elena jumps. ALEX WINS!!! 

8:24PM - BBT: Feeds back and we still have final 3. All are squatting again and the wall is moving. They get hit by more slime and finally continue playing that alphabet game with Paul. The water starts again. Paul talking with Raven and Matt. The water lets up. The wall lowers some more. Alex says let's make a deal. Elena says what's your deal. She says I don't care, I'll take a Coke right now. She asks Jason what's the deal? He says you all fall off and I'll be HoH. He says ain't no one on this wall going home. Alex and Elena agree. Alex says what's the second part of the deal? Alex says I get to take a shit in your guys' toilet if you win. Elena says if you jump down you're not going on the block.  Jason falls. Elena and Alex trying to make a deal. Elena says she swears and Elena will jump. Alex swears. Alex wins!

8:27pm bbt -Paul yells as thge wall moves forward and the water sprays "Gravity is not your friend in space or the Big Brother house!"

8:28pm bbt - Alex asks Jason what's the deal and Jason says "You all fall off and I'm the HoH" ... Elaina tells cowboy if he jumps off she won't put him up, jason says swear and elaina says i swear and at 8:30pm bbt Jason jumps off.  Alex swears to elaina she's safe and at 8:32pm bbt elaina jumps. 

ALEX IS THE NEW HOH.

20170713_222650.jpg