Monday July 10, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

8:53PM BBT- Kev, Elena, Josh, Mark and Ramses in the SR. There are BB swag items and they're deciding which ones to take. Kev goes to get the other HG and tell them about the swag. Mark tells Josh, let's finish this game. Alex comes running in and is really excited about the swag. Paul says he wants black. Paul says he already has a red one. All the HGs are coming in and getting stuff. Josh is asking aboutwhen Zingbot comes. Paul says like Final 8. Dom says why can't I get two? Kev is saying everyone doesn't have them yet. Matt and Raven are still outside on the hammock. Dom takes two. Kev is being the dad saying you can't take two. Kev says I went to  get M&M's and this stuff was here. Kev says everyone told him to f- off when he told them about it. Jason is the only HG left looking at the towels in the SR. He grabs one and leaves. 

8:56PM BBT: Camera view switches to KT. Alex is in there cooking. Christmas and Dom are going to the WR. Christmas uses the WC and Dom says she will wait. Dom is picking up while Christmas pees. 

8:58PM BBT: MAVEN are on the hammock. Matt is joking about knocking her off. They are flirting. Mark and Elena are by the pool table. Mark is asking about who's playing pool. (They have a tournament going...) Elena goes and sits on the lounger while Jason is setting up the pool game. You can hear Raven yelling in the background and Matt is swinging her hard on the hammock. Matt comes over to the lounger and high fives Elena. Raven goes inside. Matt is playing Jason in pool. 

9:01PM BBT: Camera view in the KT. Rameses jokes and says Raven please marry me. Christmas jokes saying I have really good health insurance. Alex is eating and Christmas is getting some food together. Jason and Matt are playing pool. Paul comes into the KT. Paul opens the fridge and says "who the f- eats soy milk?" Ramses is told "Please stop singing." He says I'm not!! Paul says you were singing ice ice baby under your breath and Ramses says he doesn't even know when he's doing it. Dom comes into the KT and puts dishes into the sink. The dishse fall a lot and Paul says just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you can break shit. Raven asks if they're allowed to sing Happy Birthday and Paul says no bc it's a copy written song. He says it's an expensive song. 

9:05PM BBT: Matt and Jason still playing pool. Ramses and Alex cheering them on. Elena and Josh on the lounger. Mark is working out. Christmas and Paul are talking in the DBR about Christmas' conversation with Jess. Paul says I had the exact convo with Jess when I was on the block. Paul says she said she knew nothing while he was on the block. Christmas and Paul walk back towards the LR. Paul says even when ppl say things that aren't true they still stick in the back of people's minds. They joke about Paul spilling coffee. He rubs the spilled coffee into the floor with his foot. Dom and Raven are in the KT talking about being in pain. Raven is talking about a hysterectomy. Christmas says I love pregnant women, I'm not ready for kids, but I'd carrying your Raven babies. Christmas says her triceps are going to be ripped from all the crutches use. Christmas goes outside. Dom is still in the KT alone. 

9:11PM BBT: Camera view of only Dom in the KT bc Matt was sining "She thinks my tractor's sexy" outside. Camera back in the BY. Ramses is racking the pool balls. Matt goes inside and goes to the WR. Jason is outside standing on his lilypad. Paul and Ramses are playing pool. Mark is explaining ball in pocket, ball in hand. Josh, Raven and Elena are on the lounger. Mark teases Josh and Josh runs over pretending to attack Mark. Jason is dancing on the lilypad with Alex. Jason holds his hand up to try and get Alex to reach it for a high five. Alex goes inside. Josh says we need to replay Mark, bc we didn't follow that rule when we played. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9:01PM BBT Correction - looks like Xmas and Dom took 2 each.

9:06PM BBT Xmas and Paul talking in the bedroom. Xmas tells him that she learned that Jess was campaigning against her from the beginning. She and Paul talk about that Jess will not swallow her own pride and admit her issues.

9:08PM BBT In the KT Xmas goes up to Raven and Dom. They are discussing pregnant women. Xmas says that she loves pregnant women and although she is not ready for her own kids she would carry one for her. She says he vehicle is pretty good if she says so herself. Things are a little awkward and the group breaks up with Raven kind of awkwardly laughing.

9:14PM BBT: Mark tells Ramses to focus and Ramses tells him he's trying. Paul tells Ramses if he spills his drink he'll kill his entire family. Ramses jokingly yells it's against f-ing pool rules to have a f-ing drink on the table and laughs. Ramses says that's what Kevin said. Mark says you gotta keep a straight face to say that Ramses. They're arguing about rules in pool. Josh says what is this tournament with sarcasm. Mark yells over to him, Josh if I get up from this spot what do you think is going to happen? Kev comes outside and Paul yells at him about. They're all yelling about the pool rules - lots of f-bombs, but all in good fun. Jason is spotting Mark while he benches. Dom, Christmas and Elena are sitting on the lounger chair. Ramses says he's so stressed out right now about this game. Josh is laughing at Ramses playing pool. Jason is bencing now with Josh and Mark spotting him on the side. Paul yells at Jason that he has terrible form. Paul wasn't watching the pool game, but he asks if Ramses has shot and Ramses says yes I made. Paul says he doesn't believe him. Ramses yells Kevin you saw it-tell him. Kevin plays the fool, but then says yes the red ball went in the pocket, but I don't know if he used the stick. They're still arguing about the ball in hand rule for pool. 

9:20PM BBT: Ramses and Paul still playing pool. Other HGs are cheering them on. Mark and Kev are whispering about something. Ramses keeps missing. He jokingly says I'm going to stick to making costumes and not playing pool. Paul jokes and says I hope your costume making skills are better than your pool skills. They're arguing more about pool rules in regards to what happens when you scratch. They start saying Matt said it. Matt, Raven, and Alex in the KT talking. Alex is telling them about how Jess is going to be lonely and he wants Alex to be nice to her. She tells them that she said she might not hang out with her but she'll say hi. Alex says Cody said we'll you're not a girly girl so it wouldn't make sense for you two to hang out. Raven and Matt laugh and say Cody is so awful. Raven says I can't wait to hear your goodbye video. Alex says they made her say goodbye a bunch of times. Raven goes outside. Alex and Matt are remaining eating. Matt says he didn't leave a mean goodbye video bc he doesn't want to  give Cody something to drive him. Alex says as bad of a person he is this drama is great for tv. Matt says yeah it's good television but he's not a good friend. Kev comes in and asks about the food. He asks Alex if she's making guacamole, and Alex laughs saying we don't even have avocado. Kev is asking what time it is. Matt is saying he doesn't think there will be a jury buy back. Alex is saying there has gotta be more stuff especially compared to last year with all the twists. 

9:27PM BBT: Alex and Matt are discussing game twists in the KT. Alex says she still thinks Jillian is in sequester waiting until something happens. Jess walks in and she isn't hopping, Matt tells her to hop as she's starting to hop. Jess goes through to another room. Matt and Alex are talking about Jason being too nice to them. Matt says I like being nice too but you can only do so much. Cody comes into the KT as Alex goes outside. Matt goes to the WA. Cody is alone in the KT. Cody is about to make some slop and he gets called to the DR as Jess walks in. Jess is laughing about him getting called to the DR and she says Sorry I didn't mean to make that happen to you. Matt comes back to the KT and makes more food. 

9:30PM BBT: Pool is still happening outside and there is still arguments (in all good fun.) Christmas is showing someone how to take a shot. Kev says you can do it put your back into it. Christmas says if you need a coach, I got time. Ramses and Jason are lifting waits, but Ramses puts his weight done. Jason jokes about making himself sweat to death in his toad outfit while lifting weights. A bunch of laughing ensues bc Mark scratches. Mark says he's close to freaking out. There is a lot of laughter. All the HGs are outside except Matt, Jess and Cody. Camera view switches to the WA and Jess is in there brushing her hair. Her toad costume falls off and she takes it off and gets into the shower. She only starts the water in the shower and comes back out. 

9:34PM BBT: Camera view back in the BY. We hear Paul yell that's a stupid f-ing rule Matt. Josh and Mark are playing pool still. Elena says this has been great. Kev says that's bc it's a beautiful night. Paul jokes about they should make it interesting and bet. Paul suggests being a voluntary HN. Mark and Josh try to figure out what the bet will be. They talk about Josh squirreling on a bet earlier; he was supposed to drink only pickle juice for the day. Kev says he f-ed up. Kev is telling a story to Christmas, Dom, Raven and Elena on the lounger about BB taking his jewelry before he came into the house. Kev says he had more bracelets and a necklace. Josh is joking about slapping someone. Kev says he nice. Someone makes a joke about saying your dick is smaller than his if he wins. Kev says he'll lose his mind if you do that, what the f-? General chit chat while pool is happening. 

9:20PM BBT Alex is talking to Raven and Matt about the battle back. Alex says that the battle back is never physical or mental and it has to be quick. She thinks Jess would let Cody win. They are talking about twists. Alex says there hasn't been a single twist yet.

9:27PM BBT Alex and Matt talking about how long they can hold HG in sequester. They talk about past seasons and battle backs. Alex says there was no battle back last year.

9:38PM BBT Pool playing in the BY. There is a disagreement on the rules. The guys are all arguing about the rules. Kevin trying to explain it. Most of the HG watching the pool game. Jess is taking a shower in the house.

9:42PM BBT In the WCA Kevin is telling Jess that there were towels and some of the Hg took 2 but they should each get one.Jess says thank you and she will check on it. The feeds all go back to the pool game.

9:50PM BBT Kevin is talking to Mark quietly. You can hear him says something about two weeks and such but they are drowned out by the pool game. You can not hear the game talk.

9:41PM BBT: Josh and Mark still playing pool. The peanut gallery watching and laughing (Paul, Elena, Raven, Matt, Christmas, Dom and Ramses). Camera switch - Jess is taking a shower, Kev is in there telling her about the towels. Kev tells her some ppl took two and when I went back in there after my DR, there were none left. Camera back in the BY. Production tells Josh to please stop singing. Everyone is laughing watching the game. Josh is laughing really hard. Kev comes outside and asks where is Josh putting the 8 and Jason says he doesn't f-ing know. Lots of noise from the pool watchers. Jason is on his lilypad for this whole interaction. They're cheering on Mark. Mark is on his last shot and Kev asks where is it going - Mark points and Kev says that's virtually impossible. Josh's turn. And Josh misses. Mark wins. Cheering ensues. Alex says that was the most intense game I've ever seen in my entire life. Kev says next is Josh and Jason. They're trying to figure out the tournament and who's next. They say it's double elimination. Kev keeps saying whoever loses has to get soda and water for everybody. 

9:46PM BBT: Josh and Jason are getting ready for their game. Paul is telling a story about him and Cory from last season playing pool. Alex is working out on the big box. They're talking about someone broke glass earlier and didn't clean it up. Kev says that was way earlier. The intense game of pool continues with trash talk. Mark is working out still. Kev is coaching Jason and Josh says what the f- is this, Coach Carter? Kev says I'm not shooting and I'll help you too. Kev is trying to help Josh and Josh says I don't need lessons. Kev says I never heard shit. Mark walks up and Josh says here comes a hater, jokingly. Lots of funny drama and jokes about this pool game. 

9:56PM BBT: Josh is on his last few shots and tells Mark to fall back. Multiple people are helping Jason and Josh says wtf is this? Jason says it's bc you're an animal at pool. Christmas is coaching Josh. Josh yells you guys are stressing me out, it's a pool game goddamnit. Josh misses his 8 ball shot. Mark and Matt are next, Kev says he's enjoying watching. Josh misses his shot and so does Jason. Lots of laughter and yells. Josh misses again. Kev  says that shot was mathematically impossible. Kev is talking to Mark about what he should have done. Josh wins. And runs and cheers. Jason and Josh high five. Matt and Mark are about to play. They're talking about who's next. Kev says you have to keep eliminating them or they eliminate you, it's in the f-ing name. Kev is actually playing now against Paul. Kev says too bad Josh isn't seeing this. Paul says element of surprise. Jason says I wish at some time, like 8 oclock, I could take this off (Talking about his toad costume). 

10:05PM BBT: Paul and Kev still playing pool. They're all explaining pool rules. Kev says we gotta fix the table. Christmas says something to him. Kev says if you were in f-ing 200 degrees all day you'd warp too. [Kevin is being hilarious tonight; it's killing me.]  

10:08PM BBT: Pool game with Paul and Kev continuing. Raven and Matt come outside. Raven says you missed it, he put icing in my eye. Paul says yeah he did. Josh comes out and jokes with Paul about oh my goodness you're losing. Kev says he didn't lose yet, Josh. Kev is coaching Paul on his shot. Paul is on the 8 ball shot and misses. Kev is on his final shot now. Kev wins! Kev gets a piece of whatever the girls are eating with frosting on the lounger. Ramses and Josh are playing now. Alex is still working out. 

10:12PM BBT: Elena and Josh walking through the KT and then come back to the BY. Elena says she only poops twice a year. Josh says what the f-, I poop once a daily. Kev gets the box with Elena to bring it over to Christmas. Kev ends up grabbing it himself. He's making a table for Christmas to fold her clothes. Kev brings Christmas her laundry and says he has one sock in there. Kev says this is fun everyone being together having a good time. Jess is still in the WA doing her hair. Christmas says she's not wearing half of these clothes for awhile. Elena says I wish I could wear all your clothes you won't be able to wear. Christmas says you might be able to waer them. Elena says they took all her workout clothes. Christmas tells Kev they did an X-Ray and an MRI. Christmas tells them about how it's broken. The 2nd bone is broken and the ligament between the 2nd and 3rd is snapped. Christmas says they're putting in a bunch of screws and springs. Kev says you'll have to have another surgery to take them out? Christmas says yeah in about 4 months. Kev says around like Thanksgiving. Kev asks Matt how far Raleigh is from Boston? Camera view switches to KT where Elena and Ramses are doing dishes. They're talking about Elena needing to poop and vomit bc of all the food she ate. Elena jokes and says "1 girl and 2 bowel movements." Ramses tries to come up with something better. Jess is talking with them from the WA. Jess offers to hold her hair back. 

10:19PM BBT: Ramses and Elena go back outside. Mark and Matt are playing pool now. Josh is giving pool advice. Everyone is talking about a chess tournament tomorrow. Dom says we need to start earlier bc it'll take forever. Mark says no it won't take long, trust me. Mark says it'll come down to me, Paul and Kev, but we'll let you all play. Camera view switches to WA where Jess is still getting ready and Cody hops in and says hi and then goes to make them slop. Jason gets into the shower to change into his swimsuit. Jess is talking about Jason and Matt farting at the same time in their sleep. Jason says Alex said he farts in his sleep, but they can't hold that against him bc he's not aware. Jason tells Jess he sleeps better in the HN room bc it's pitch dark. Jess asks who's winning the tournament, and Jason says Kevin and I'm out. Jason goes back outside while Matt comes in. Rames and Josh are playing pool now. Everyone is talking about how the tournament will work. Only Kev and Mark haven't lost. 

10:27PM BBT: Mark and Elena go inside for water. Ramses and Josh are playing pool still. Raven is walking on her hands. Cody and Jess are in the WA eating slop while Jess is finishing getting ready to go to the DR. Jess laughing at something they're saying in the KT. Paul walks through to the WC. Cody says I can only imagine about something they're saying in the KT. Cody says that's cute to Jess. Jess says it's hard making a frog costume look cute. Paul asks what is that it smells good, Jess says slop, but Paul says no like the perfume. Jess says Sandlewood and Paul says yum yum yum. Paul leaves. Jess asks Cody how his DR was. Cody says they'll call me again. Jess asks why and he says after you DR, they'll want more from me. Jess says bc we're a team. Cody skips to the KT. Paul is in there and says he's going to make egg whites and Mark is making tacos. Paul tells Mark I need help re-racking the bar out there. Mark says he needs to shave otherwise it'll start hurting soon. Mark and Cody explain guy shaving their faces to Elena. Elena tells Cody that the bottom of your outfit looks like a hobit. 

10:31PM BBT: Mark is still preparing his tacos. Elena is watching. Cody is making something else. In the BY Josh and Ramses are still playing pool. Paul is working out while they're playing. KEv, Matt, Christmas, and Dom are on the lounger. Kev brings the box to Paul bc he knows he needs it to work out. Lots of conversation about working out and pool. Josh and Paul are play fighting. Ramses says Josh didn't call it, so he loses. Next game is Paul and Josh. 

10:37PM BBT: Paul is arguing with Josh about calling your shots. Josh keeps saying puta. Jason is in the hot tub and Alex is sitting there with her keeps in. Jason is telling Alex a story. Jason says he was clapping bc Josh was clapping. Alex says Thursday is going to be so lit, and I don't know if I'll be able to concentrate on the competition. Jason says why? Alex says bc he's leaving for sure. Jason says I still have to wear that stupid f-ing toad costume. Alex says they need to win HOH. Jason says he wants her out (Jess). Alex says yeah, I want to shower now, but she's in there and I don't want to deal with her being fake. Alex says they need to swear less so they get air time. Alex is mocking Jason for trailing off on his thoughts. Kev walks over and jokes about Josh thinking everyone is against him. Kev says he's going to go into the DR saying the house is against me. Kev says production is going to say stop messing with this f-er. Kev walks back to the pool table. Alex says I hope they do more cash prizes this season. Jason says yeah, that's why he really wanted the $25,000. Alex says she wasn't paying attention enough in the egg; Jason says you need to pay better attention. Alex talks about traveling. Alex is talking about getting paid. She says $16,000 isn't that much with her bills to pay and taxes. Alex and Jason are saying they want Ramses out. Alex says he's smart if we give him a week, he'll be able to re-group. 

10:46PM BBT: Jason and Alex still talking in the hot tub about who to get out. We can't hear everything bc of the shouting from the game. Alex is saying we need to practice the days and what happened until now. Jason says we have to figure it out ourselves bc people might yell at us. Alex says she has her birth control packets so they can count down the days from that. Jason says he can't even remember when he put on that costume. Jason yells to Kev when did I put that toad costume on? They determine it was Friday. Jason says I've only been in it for 3 f-ing days. Kev says just take it off on Thursday. Alex tells Kev tomorrow we need to go over the days. Kev says I know all the days. They start going over the days starting with day 1. They talk about who won the $25,000. Kev says he doesn't know who - Jason says you know who. They talk about someone getting the $25,000. They're talking about how much money everyone will make and the camera changes off of them. 

10:50PM BBT: Matt and Paul are playing pool. Raven and Dom are doing dance positions. Raven is coaching Dom. Camera goes back to Alex, Kev, and Jason. Kev is saying they're obsessed with putting on make-up. Kev says one of the three of us will win HOH. Alex says Ramses is still trying to put it on you for not voting for Jillian. Kev says Ramses needs to forget that bc the game goes on. Alex says he's listening; he has really good ears. Kev says he tried to talk to Ramses but Kev says he doesn't give a f-. Alex says he's listening. Kev says he's been friends with Paul from the beginning and he won't ever go against him. Kev says Alex is the best player. Kev says it doesn't matter how the votes go this week, it's irrelevant bc Cody is going home. Jason says another irrelevant week. Alex says thank god you're getting it now to Jason. Kev says they're going to knuckle heads like Ramses and Josh first, and Jessica. Kev says there's no point to keep bringing up the Jillian vote. Jason says that's how they keep themselves in the game by pushing it. Kev says soon his birthday will be hear. Kev says if there's a buyback Cody will win. Jason asks what a buyback is. Kev explains. And says Cody will win no doubt. Jason says they won't let him back him. Alex explains Nicole battled back in in S16, but then she was immediately out again. Paul comes over. Kev tells Paul about talking about the buyback. Kev says to Paul some guy named Victor had 3 buybacks. Alex laughs and says that's his best friend. Paul says there are tons of things you won't know. Paul says it's jizz in the hot tub from Jess and Cody and he wouldn't touch it. Jason says come on man! 

10:57PM BBT: Jason alone in the hot tub watching everyone else. Camera view switches to WA. Jess and Cody in there getting dressed and talking. They kiss. Cody is in his towel not his toad costume yet. Jess asks to see his back. He still has soap on it and she washes it off. Jess asks if he said something to Mark. They're hard to hear bc their mics are down too low. Outside Kev and Mark are playing pool now. Raven and Mark are play fighting. They're laughing a lot. Josh and Dom are on the lounger and Dom says she wants to run and Josh says he'll run with her. Dom says like 40 laps. BB tells Raven and Matt to stop that. 

11:16PM BBT: Kev and Matt playing pool still. This is the championship game. Dom and Josh are doing laps around the BY. Jess gets called to the DR. Paul is working out still. Raven and Ramses are watching the championship pool game.

Jess and Cody are in the HN room still. They are getting ready for bed. Jess tells Cody she wants her silky bottoms. He grabs something and says these? Jess says no those are spanks. They're making out and laughing on a HN bed. Cody tells her to go (to the DR). She has to put her frog costume back on. Cody says he's going to chill on the lilypad till she comes back. 

11:20PM BBT: Kev and Matt still playing pool. Josh and Dom still doing laps. Paul is lifting weights. Kev calls a shot and Matt says it's probably game. It isn't; Kev misses. Matt says he missed it on purpose. Kev is on the final shot again and misses. Christmas comes back outside and everyone greets her. Kev wins the pool tournament! He's the champ! 

***I'm out - hopefully there's someone else! 

• morty unpinned and locked this topic