Pet Peeves. etc. ...

Every year I find some stuff that really irks me as I'm sure you do too, so here are some of mine this year.

Paul:  Loud motor-mouth; can't stand him petting and grooming his beard; looks like he has a live pet monkey hanging from his ears.  Walks around like "King Leer" (sp. and pun intended) over his kingdom, dispelling his big brother knowledge and wisdom because he is a "Veteran" of the game.  Yeah right!!!

X-Mas:  Liked her at first but if she's aligning with Paul she's in my "S" list

Kevin:  What is wrong with this guy's pants?  can't he keep them on.  And what's with this wanting to pay for stuff for everybody?  Won't get him the prize lol.

Josh:  Pillsbury dough boy or Baby Huey as someone else called him.  Thinks he's making big moves by telling people they can't discuss what he is planning lol.

Raven:  Like her but her bubbliness and sweetness won't get her anywhere.  Hope she's not relying on that.

Dominique:  How can she sit there reading her bible with all the MF's and F bombs going on all around her lol.

Jason:  Only has 2 of those Whistle sweaters!  wears them all the time.  Does he ever wash them?  

Ramses:  Evesdropper extraordinaire!!

Matt:  Can you be anymore lovesick with the touchy-feely  on Elena?

Feeding:  Can't stand to watch them at the trough!!  Nor can I stand them brushing their teeth lol 

In general:  Can these people string more than 3 words without the F-bomb or the "Likes" and even double "Likes" in their sentences?  When watching BBAD it gets to the point you can't even concentrate on what they're saying because F and MF and "likes" are too frequent and distract from the conversation lol.

OK I'm in Canada and people joke that we're overly polite, BUT I can deal with all the crap and BS going on but the word "like" at every 2-3 words accompanied with F and MF bombs just distracts me. ROFL  Actually it drives me up the wall.

16 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Every year I find some stuff that really irks me as I'm sure you do too, so here are some of mine this year.

Paul:  Loud motor-mouth; can't stand him petting and grooming his beard; looks like he has a live pet monkey hanging from his ears.  Walks around like "King Leer" (sp. and pun intended) over his kingdom, dispelling his big brother knowledge and wisdom because he is a "Veteran" of the game.  Yeah right!!!

X-Mas:  Liked her at first but if she's aligning with Paul she's in my "S" list

Kevin:  What is wrong with this guy's pants?  can't he keep them on.  And what's with this wanting to pay for stuff for everybody?  Won't get him the prize lol.

Josh:  Pillsbury dough boy or Baby Huey as someone else called him.  Thinks he's making big moves by telling people they can't discuss what he is planning lol.

Raven:  Like her but her bubbliness and sweetness won't get her anywhere.  Hope she's not relying on that.

Dominique:  How can she sit there reading her bible with all the MF's and F bombs going on all around her lol.

Jason:  Only has 2 of those Whistle sweaters!  wears them all the time.  Does he ever wash them?  

Ramses:  Evesdropper extraordinaire!!

Matt:  Can you be anymore lovesick with the touchy-feely  on Elena?

Feeding:  Can't stand to watch them at the trough!!  Nor can I stand them brushing their teeth lol 

In general:  Can these people string more than 3 words without the F-bomb or the "Likes" and even double "Likes" in their sentences?  When watching BBAD it gets to the point you can't even concentrate on what they're saying because F and MF and "likes" are too frequent and distract from the conversation lol.

OK I'm in Canada and people joke that we're overly polite, BUT I can deal with all the crap and BS going on but the word "like" at every 2-3 words accompanied with F and MF bombs just distracts me. ROFL  Actually it drives me up the wall.

Please understand that most Americans do NOT talk this way.  And every time these immature crude bimbos curse it makes my blood boil.  So sad that they were not taught manners or social graces.  Rest assured most Americans are not such gutter trash.  It is sad reflection of our society and failure of too many parents here. And I totally agree re Paul. This season has been ruined for many of us who were hoping we'd never have to see his face again.  If my children or grandkids ever talked the way these idiots do I would be furious.

I did not know that Ramses is a good eavesdropper that could help his game...I like him even though he seems so young...he has a refreshing lightness that makes me smile. I like Xmas and aligning with Paul is only strategy...she is smart. I don't like the way Paul looks, his eyes are too close together and he seems almost cross eyed and yet he does not bother me. The language does not bother me either but it is lacking in variety and the overuse of any word does annoy me. I wish they would talk about real stuff. I'd like them to talk about poverty in the US the starvation in parts of the world...what the constitution really means...O I know I'm silly to want that here, but I do.

Aldrich, This was by no means a reflection on Americans.  OMG if you have ever watched BBCan some are much worse than what I see here lol.  I believe they think it makes them sound more important if they drop the f-bomb.

Just a correction where I said Matt is lovesick.  I meant Mark.

51 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Aldrich, This was by no means a reflection on Americans.  OMG if you have ever watched BBCan some are much worse than what I see here lol.  I believe they think it makes them sound more important if they drop the f-bomb.

Just a correction where I said Matt is lovesick.  I meant Mark.

IMO the actions by these houseguests is a definite reflection of US society.  As we see too many around this nation destroying, attacking, causing mayhem, we see there is no respect for anyone or anything.  And as we see these people hooking up so quickly/easily, cursing, again total respect for themselves and others.

I definitely agree re Mark being lovesick.  He has had some tough times in life, losing parents at such young age.  Might be why he seems so needy of affection?  I don't know but he seems to be a great guy.  And great looking.

8 hours ago, Aldrich said:

IMO the actions by these houseguests is a definite reflection of US society.  As we see too many around this nation destroying, attacking, causing mayhem, we see there is no respect for anyone or anything.  And as we see these people hooking up so quickly/easily, cursing, again total respect for themselves and others.

People are unaware that in the 60's a study was made of sperm count of 20 year olds...nowadays it is half...the dumbing down also is an impotenizing of the species and the lack of care for creating a society where people have a hope of success by the leaders has resulted in the economic inequalities that add to the lack of respect that you see. They have opinions based on pop culture and everything is cheap and lacking in nourishment...fluoride in the water, chemicals in food, water and air and the resultant diseases are all part of the selling of the middle class to those who can fleece them in the upper 1%. The petroleum used is not healthy but were we to burn hemp for fuel as Ford designed the internal combustion engine to function on, then we would have farmers who had more money and the manufacture of the hemp harvester would employ John Deere and the healthy fuel as well as the healthy glues and paints would all increase the well being of the nation.

• 4 weeks later...

I've always thought it was stupid when the HGs pass each other in the hall on their way to vote and they do some kind of dance with each other, or some other routine that they have obviously practiced. I don't remember when this started, but I've always thought it stupid. 

I also can't stand people who post pics of their kids everyday on FB! Everyday! Or people who past pics of their vacations, then a few days later post some more, and they drag out the posting of pics for longer then the actual vacation lasted. 

I don't like when the toilet paper is unrolled towards the back of the roll and not the front!

I don't like when someone leaves just a tiny bit of milk in the carton, not enough for a bowl of cereal, just enough for a sip!

2 hours ago, WOC said:

It's also disgusting that Jess and Cody will drink out of containers and then put them back in the fridge while in the SR.

How about the ones who use the cap for the mouthwash and never rinse it before putting back on the bottle.

3 hours ago, WOC said:

I've always thought it was stupid when the HGs pass each other in the hall on their way to vote and they do some kind of dance with each other, or some other routine that they have obviously practiced. I don't remember when this started, but I've always thought it stupid. 

I also can't stand people who post pics of their kids everyday on FB! Everyday! Or people who past pics of their vacations, then a few days later post some more, and they drag out the posting of pics for longer then the actual vacation lasted. 

I don't like when the toilet paper is unrolled towards the back of the roll and not the front!

I don't like when someone leaves just a tiny bit of milk in the carton, not enough for a bowl of cereal, just enough for a sip!

My friend went to a destination wedding in the Bahamas 2 weeks ago, it was less than 4 days. The bride and her sister post (I shit you not this is not and exaggeration) over 3000 pictures of the trip. I honestly know what happened every damn second they were down there lol 

On 8/3/2017 at 3:54 AM, WOC said:

you are nattering yourself into an early grave

On 8/3/2017 at 9:54 AM, WOC said:

You are hilarious!  Toilet paper positioning and people who do leave a little bit of whatever dries me crazy also.  

1 hour ago, stevea11 said:

My BIGGEST pet peeve!! When there is a NFL game on the same time as a Big Brother live eviction show. :censored:

I hear ya. I believe DVR is one of the greatest things ever invented. Right up there with caller ID.

2 hours ago, WOC said:

I hear ya. I believe DVR is one of the greatest things ever invented. Right up there with caller ID.

I work at Best Buy and don't have a DVR! (Still got my VCR though) Now I just go to CBS's website and watch it. So easy!

My pet peeve is that the show has lost its "fun" aspect in the last several years. It use to have a lot of fun with a game on the side. Now its GAME GAME GAME. Although I like watching them strategize and talk game it gets old for me fast. (Which is probably why I love BBCAN so much) There are too many players trying to make big moves and go down as the best player... but in my opinion it has been done over and over. I would like to see a twist like no discussing noms once they are named or just every houseguest go vote who they want on the block ( I believe this is how season 1 was). I want to eliminate the house voting together and everyone running around to see who voted against them. There is only 1 winner... everyone should be playing for themselves.