Big Brother General Discussion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JessicaRocks said:

I love how the house basically told Paul: "Hey, Paul - you can take your 'Friendship' and shove it!"  :lol:

I wonder how many will be at his Halloween party this year? 

Paul might have had a chance if he showed a little humility in his final speech. All he did was pat himself on the back. Did you notice how during Josh's speech, when Josh mentioned Paul, Paul was sitting there pointing at himself! He was so arrogant that he couldn't fathom how he couldn't be rewarded for lying and betraying all of those people he was in an "alliance" with.

2 minutes ago, WOC said:

I wonder how many will be at his Halloween party this year? 

Paul might have had a chance if he showed a little humility in his final speech. All he did was pat himself on the back. Did you notice how during Josh's speech, when Josh mentioned Paul, Paul was sitting there pointing at himself! He was so arrogant that he couldn't fathom how he couldn't be rewarded for lying and betraying all of those people he was in an "alliance" with.

Raven and Kevin. 

Paul's arrogance did him in.  When Josh got the his first miss on a question I thought he was throwing it to Paul but then Paul's ego took over and he flunked. I wonder if this was so scripted that Julie Chen knew beforehand who voted who so that she could send them to the voting booth in the order she wanted to read the votes.  It was so perfect how first Paul was leading and then Josh caught up and then finally the Coup de Grace when Cody's vote decided.

11 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I wonder if this was so scripted that Julie Chen knew beforehand who voted who so that she could send them to the voting booth in the order she wanted to read the votes.  It was so perfect how first Paul was leading and then Josh caught up and then finally the Coup de Grace when Cody's vote decided.

They voted in the order they were evicted - Cody was the first one into the jury house, so his was the last vote.  Most of Paul's enemies were evicted first, so they all voted last.

11 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

They voted in the order they were evicted - Cody was the first one into the jury house, so his was the last vote.  Most of Paul's enemies were evicted first, so they all voted last.

Right, makes sense, I wasn't really keeping track of the sequence coz I was on pins and needles the whole time lol.

31 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Right, makes sense, I wasn't really keeping track of the sequence coz I was on pins and needles the whole time lol.

Actually, more correctly - they voted in the order they were evicted (ie: Cody first, Christmas last), but the votes were revealed in reverse eviction order (ie: Christmas first, Cody last).

On 9/19/2017 at 6:12 PM, NYROSE said:

Will will be a shill for the producers...you have to give up your anger at being played and recognize the best player whom we gave three weeks to inculcate himself and the answers to comps and so much more...but he played the best game so he has to be the winner what BS hope they vote for whomever he takes to the jury ...just to let us be really entertained for once this season...yea that is the only reason to watch Wed.

Well that feels better...and Cody got AFP and got revenge...the final vote got to be like the presidential race which was anyone but...not a worthy way to win BB but a real crappy way to get a leader of the country

It would have been interesting to know if Josh would have won had he taken Xmas...

thanks for the meme on watching Paul lose priceless......good laugh there...and that odd mixed up photo shopped thing with Mark raising a tent...glad to be here with all of you...we can bitch about them bringing all those people back to play this winter together again ...I hope they leave the Munchausen puppet master out of the mix...

7 hours ago, carmen said:

This was about the only right thing that happened the whole season.

The look on Paul's face was almost worth suffering through this train wreck.

The added injury for Paul, of course, was seeing Cody win AFP.

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

I wish the cameras had panned across all the HG when Cody's name was announced.  I thought they did that on purpose to shield Paul's face because he had been hurt so bad by losing to dumb ole Josh.  Ha! Ha!  Paul.  He wasn't as dumb as you thought.

7 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

When Julie was reading the votes and Paul put his head down shaking it I kept thinking to myself he is sitting there crying saying oh nooo not again lol 

When the votes were being read and there were so many for Paul he was smiling big time.  Then when it came down to a tie he was in utter disbelieve.  Then the BIG surprise Josh won the last vote.  I was cheering and yelling, YES, YES, YES!!

7 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

Wow - the amount of time that Josh and Christmas both took on the 2nd HOH comp was ridiculous.  When BB showed the comp ongoing - it didn't convey how inept they both must have totally been to take so long!

I was really surprised when Josh won the 3rd HOH comp - I really thought that would be a slam dunk for Paul.  But then, what was the purpose of Josh winning it since he so ridiculously took Paul to the final 2 with him?  Christmas did absolutely nothing all season - how did Josh think Christmas could beat him and Paul not?  I was expecting a 9 - 0 vote for Paul to win...was flabbergasted (but thrilled) when the vote came out 5-4 Josh!!

Paul was expecting that same vote.

1 hour ago, Newby said:

When the votes were being read and there were so many for Paul he was smiling big time.  Then when it came down to a tie he was in utter disbelieve.  Then the BIG surprise Josh won the last vote.  I was cheering and yelling, YES, YES, YES!!

Oh I was doing the same along with a few choice words directed at Paul of course lol.  Now he will be all over the media saying again he lost due to a bitter jury.  I knew by watching Alex she was mo way voting for Paul.  The vote im mostly surprised at though was Christmas.  Whether or not she became better friends with Paul towards the end of the game all along she did nothing but say how Josh was her guy.  Oh well its over now.  I will be watching and following the media just to see what the numb nuts has to say.  I also want to follow up on his so called clothing line in a few mths.  something tells me its not going to go well for Paul but time will tell.