Big Brother General Discussion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

Perhaps Im wrong because NOOOO I did not have the live feeds but at times I would watch BB After Dark.  One thing I did notice about Cody was when he did talk and speak every other word out of his mouth was NOT the F bomb.  Which to me in many ways shows a person whom does know how to speak to others without cursing them off every other word.  As much as I do like Kevin that was one of the things I noticed about him with the F bomb dropping all the time.  From what I saw most of these people seemed to think their point would go across better if they cursed their way through it.  Along with yelling and screaming it as well of course.  For that alone he gets more of my respect.  

Actually, Cody said the f-word a LOT. 

20 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Yep and his girl has a dirty skanky mouth too. I guess some hear and see what they want to and some just watch CBS where Julie Chen shows the BB world she wants everyone to see. As for rigging, cover ups, etc..the whole house benefitted in different ways from BB influencing and cheating ways.

Yeah, some people can't handle the truth.  

56 minutes ago, Roli said:

Tks Roli see something I did def miss.  But where as in the past Id get the live feeds or stay up extremely late to watch the night owl this year for the first time in what seems like forever now I didnt get the live feeds and I havent wasted my time watching BB after dark.  Im just passing time now waiting for BB to put me out of my misery with this season.  Cody will still get my vote for AFP mostly because he had the balls in the beginning to do what the other numb nuts should have attempted to do afterwards and that was to get rid of Paul. 

1 hour ago, Roli said:

In some sort of fairness to Cody, he WAS in the marines for 10 years.  I was in the army for 3 years, and I can tell you that EVERYONE in the military uses the F-word at least 2 dozen times EVERY hour!  If you don't use it all the time when you're in the military, your buddies will think there is something wrong with you!  :mellow:

3 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

Tks Roli see something I did def miss.  But where as in the past Id get the live feeds or stay up extremely late to watch the night owl this year for the first time in what seems like forever now I didnt get the live feeds and I havent wasted my time watching BB after dark.  Im just passing time now waiting for BB to put me out of my misery with this season.  Cody will still get my vote for AFP mostly because he had the balls in the beginning to do what the other numb nuts should have attempted to do afterwards and that was to get rid of Paul. 

I rarely watched the live feeds because they're just so damned boring most of the time.   I just ran across that video when I was looking for something else.  

4 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

In some sort of fairness to Cody, he WAS in the marines for 10 years.  I was in the army for 3 years, and I can tell you that EVERYONE in the military uses the F-word at least 2 dozen times EVERY hour!  If you don't use it all the time when you're in the military, your buddies will think there is something wrong with you!  :mellow:

Not to quibble, but he was in the Marines for four years and in the Air Force before that.  

Many people curse and I don't think military is a requirement. Btw I know military people that don't curse and they got by. It's hard to turn it off, either you do or don't so if we are to believe that someone is cursing to impress the military buddies, my guess is they probably curse all the time. But, the discussion was about Cody cursing and a lot, not a legal defense as to why he does. 

26 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Many people curse and I don't think military is a requirement. Btw I know military people that don't curse and they got by. It's hard to turn it off, either you do or don't so if we are to believe that someone is cursing to impress the military buddies, my guess is they probably curse all the time. But, the discussion was about Cody cursing and a lot, not a legal defense as to why he does. 

I'll just say this and then I'll leave it alone.  Ask anyone who was actually in the military if the the f-word was used all the time by almost everyone and you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who would disagree with my assessment/experience.  I cursed very little before and after the military, but it was simply how everyone talked routinely every day when I was in.  The f-word was used nearly as often as the word "the".

31 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Yeah, his cursing wasn't an issue with me.   

43 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I only happened to notice that every time there was an argument between people seemed to me the louder they yelled the more the F bomb was used.  Im not a prude by any means and at times i curse as well.  Its just not my style to yell curse words to get my point across that is what I saw them doing.  I say them yet mostly it was Paul I saw doing it to most.  Kevin on the other hand to me it seemed the F bomb is just in his nature of speaking.  

If they aren't going to give houseguests a cutting knife for cooking, the very least they could provide is a mandolin.  Watching all this chopping with butter knives is driving me crazy!  And I'm sure they all have to thank the knife threatening dude from seasons way back for this "no knives" in the house Rule.

The little bit of cursing in that video was nothing compared to last night's BBAD.  Mostly Josh by himself in the early hours with a steady stream of WTF, FU, F this and F that and F'n dirty dishes and F'n ants, I'm F'n hungry, I'm F'n dying;  it was non stop.  Every statement was the F bomb dropped 2 to 3 times interspersed with regular words.  A bit later POP TV sent a bag full of candies and popcorn, a deck of cards and dominoes.  And so they played cards.  Josh's "extensive vocabulary" was displayed again but this time both Paul and Xmas responded in kind.  So this wasn't a 5 minute fight lol it was 3 hours of this verbal diarrhea.  Thank goodness for the FF button.

16 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Have you guys been listening to Josh lately?  He seems to think he has been the greatest player this season.  :lol:

Nope.  Stopped my live feeds a couple of days ago and have no interest in the updates (Sorry, LFUs).  The last few days before the finale are always boring, IMO.  

Edit:  If Josh somehow pulls out a win tomorrow night, he'll be completely unbearable.  Forever.

Will will be a shill for the producers...you have to give up your anger at being played and recognize the best player whom we gave three weeks to inculcate himself and the answers to comps and so much more...but he played the best game so he has to be the winner what BS hope they vote for whomever he takes to the jury ...just to let us be really entertained for once this season...yea that is the only reason to watch Wed.

9 hours ago, WOC said:

I don't have the strength! More power to ya!

SPOILER ALERT!!! Tonights the end!  We will all know soon enough.  Ill miss everyone here and reading the daily post and updates.  Same as Helen this was the first year Ive done these postings and really have enjoyed it to bad I cant say the same for enjoying the season this year but oh well.  Anyhow, thanks everyone for accepting my views as well as rants lol. 

11 hours ago, Kaetra said:

If they aren't going to give houseguests a cutting knife for cooking, the very least they could provide is a mandolin.  Watching all this chopping with butter knives is driving me crazy!  And I'm sure they all have to thank the knife threatening dude from seasons way back for this "no knives" in the house Rule.

Was not aware on no sharp knives but makes sense.

Thankfully no knives because if there were king Paul and princess Xmas would have ordered 'OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!'  And the imbecile court jester would have done so.