Big Brother General Discussion

5 hours ago, BigMcK said:

That is what I thought and surely the HG knew that and they still trashed it.  They could have hid it and not trashed the house.  It is good TV, but the HG have to spend hours cleaning.  Not a very good idea in my opinion.

something tells me these people may not be accustomed to cleaning up after themselves - would be great if they learned from it, but with this crew - I highly doubt it

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

As a minimum (I think), it's supposed to cover the part 1 HOH endurance comp they had last night (that Paul won).

You just couldn't keep your mouth shut.  You had to add the part at the end to spoil it for the rest of us.  What a Jerk

1 hour ago, BigMcK said:

Is tonight's airing of BB, a recap of the season with nothing new? 

Tonight they're showing part of the Round 1 comp with Josh, Xmas and Paul.  It's an endurance comp and you can guess who won.  I suppose Sunday they will show the rest of it and possibly Round 2 and then winner of Round 1 and 2 face off Wednesday in Round 3 and the "crowning".

25 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Right, because you know everything.

Well sorry then.  I can assure you that I wasn't trying to spoil anyone's "enjoyment" of the game.  But the heart of this website IS a log of what is going on in the game as seen from the live feeds.  I wasn't trying to be malicious and I haven't called anyone here names...kinda rude to be calling people you don't even know a "jerk".  :mellow:

3 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Well sorry then.  I can assure you that I wasn't trying to spoil anyone's "enjoyment" of the game.  But the heart of this website IS a log of what is going on in the game as seen from the live feeds.  I wasn't trying to be malicious and I haven't called anyone here names...kinda rude to be calling people you don't even know a "jerk".  :mellow:

Oh FGS we didn't even have to read the LFU to know who won Round 1.  It was mentioned in several of the threads in this forum.  I read it here in some of the posts before I even went to Morty's.   It was certainly no secret and certainly not a spoiler when it was mentioned.  I can't believe that people who read and comment on the posts here didn't already know the outcome.

3 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

You should reply to the person that called you a jerk, but you won't.   I second the thought that it was inconsiderate of you to not put a spoiler alert in your post. That's rude of you. 

Just now, HeleneL said:

Oh FGS we didn't even have to read the LFU to know who won Round 1.  It was mentioned in several of the threads in this forum.  I read it here in some of the posts before I even went to Morty's.   It was certainly no secret and certainly not a spoiler when it was mentioned.  I can't believe that people who read and comment on the posts here didn't already know the outcome.

No I didn't know. Why do you all assume that someone read the feeds, watched videos etc. 

11 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Why don't you address your post to the person who called you a jerk!!! 

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

Tonight they're showing part of the Round 1 comp with Josh, Xmas and Paul.  It's an endurance comp and you can guess who won.  I suppose Sunday they will show the rest of it and possibly Round 2 and then winner of Round 1 and 2 face off Wednesday in Round 3 and the "crowning".

There is no Sunday show. Tonight's is the last show until the finale on Wednesday.

3 hours ago, BigMcK said:

You just couldn't keep your mouth shut.  You had to add the part at the end to spoil it for the rest of us.  What a Jerk

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

I second that! 

To the 2 people who called me a jerk...that was rude IMHO!

As others have said - it had already been revealed (on these forums and many other places) that Paul won the first round of final HOH.

...I thought we were here to discuss BB, not insult each other - I did not reveal the spoiler maliciously...I already said that, and I apologized for it.  ...and now I'm done with this issue...

11 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

As others have said - it had already been revealed (on these forums and many other places) that Paul won the first round of final HOH.

...I thought we were here to discuss BB, not insult each other - I did not reveal the spoiler maliciously...I already said that, and I apologized for it.  ...and now I'm done with this issue...

I think they're just kidding. Or are they pulling a Paul.

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

You should reply to the person that called you a jerk, but you won't.   I second the thought that it was inconsiderate of you to not put a spoiler alert in your post. That's rude of you. 

If you dont want to know whats going on in the house Id suggest you NOT read the forum or Mortys for that matter.  Its on the front page of Mortys as soon as they find out who won or who didnt or havent you noticed that before?  

Just now, PinkyLee said:

If you dont want to know whats going on in the house Id suggest you NOT read the forum or Mortys for that matter.  Its on the front page of Mortys as soon as they find out who won or who didnt or havent you noticed that before?  

Exactly! 

27 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Jessica keep writing and posting your thoughts on the game I enjoy reading them dont let a few BB wanna b's ruin it for the rest of us.