Big Brother General Discussion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, WOC said:

I also read a spoiler about what happens next. I put the text in white so if somebody doesn't want to see it they won't. Just highlight my post and you'll be able to read it.

To recap Week 12, Alex Ow was sent to Jury with a 1-1 vote, forcing Josh Martinez to break the tie. Paul won the final four competition, the same competition he won in Big Brother 18. Ironically, it was the competition, too – What the Bleep.

The spoilers indicate that Paul nominated Kevin Schlehuber and Josh. That means if the nominations stay the same, Christmas Abbott will cast the sole vote to evict.

Big Brother 19 spoilers state that Josh likely would want to win the POV to secure his safety. It’s pretty clear that Josh believes that unless he wins Veto Paul will try to get him out of the game.

Christmas will want to evict Kevin and take Josh to the final two. Christmas has started to figure out that Paul’s plan is to take Kevin to the end, evicting both herself and Josh.

CDL expects that Paul will not try to win the Veto competition. He hasn’t wanted to put himself in a position to choose between Josh and Kevin, so we’d expect him to continue that trend. He probably will encourage Kevin and Josh both to win it, because he knows he can convince either person to take him to the end.

I guess we'll know tonight!

Thank you for the spoilers.  And how clever to put them in white. :)

On 9/12/2017 at 2:31 PM, Aldrich said:

It scares me also.  And exactly like Manson and Jones, giving orders that their followers would carry out.  To think Manson ordered his crew to murder multiple people in 2 different homes, on different evenings, including a very pregnant woman.  And for no reason, not to get revenge just to show obedience.  And Jones convincing hundreds of people who literally did 'drink the koolaid knowing it would kill them.  And it is frightening and evil.  Both horrible actions by sick men, much like the horror we have been watching this season.  And presently seems Paul has broken Kevin.  When Kevin said he believes Paul and knows Paul never lied to him?!  Evil Paul is shrewd as he constantly keeps them seperated so that they don't exchange info.  Sadly/sickly shrewd.  

Yes, I agree Paul has done everything you say, but aside from physical touches, Paul has done exactly what it takes to win.  I think a comparison which Cult Leaders does not apply.  This is a TV show.  If he continued this outside of the house, then there might be cause for alarm.  It is a TV show,

I'll be disappointed if Paul doesn't win since he is the only one that played hard, played with sense and learned early on how easy it to manipulate the do-do birds in the house. I agree that it's just a show.  With all the real life horrible crap going on in the world, how does one work themselves up so much over someone that is smarter (not a cult leader) than ALL the other HG?  Sometimes this board is more amusing than the show. lmao

23 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

If your spoilers (what you have in white text) are correct, then this season really is total crap.  If Josh had that chance and didn't take it...he is the biggest fool in BB history!

Josh didn't have the chance, during Josh's hoh. Paul won veto. Now, Paul is HOH. And, at f4 it doesn't matter who is nominated, the veto winner gets to pick who gets voted out unless the hoh also wins the veto. 

1 hour ago, PinkyLee said:

Ahhh but someone does and that someone would be Kevin.  He advanced as far as he did because he did whatever Paul told him to do and when to do it. (Reason being is because he as well thought Paul had his back )  If he went against Paul, Kevin wouldnt have made it as far as he has without winning any comps.  So if its Kevin along side of Paul in the final 2 Kevin could easily sit there and say it was his own plan all along to get to the end in such a manner.  He hinted many times during the season that Paul was the master mind of the game.  He wasnt able to act on it himself because he was busy tossing comps for Paul....yet in his own way it did seem he was trying to make others aware so that they could take some kind of action.  

Of course this is just a pipe dream lol in my minds eye.  In reality if it is Kevin sitting there with Paul I can also see Kevin saying what a good guy Paul is and how Paul carried him along blah blah blah lol whole show this season BLAH 

My dream at this point too. It was how Kevin played his game. I have more respect for this gameplay than anyone else's bullying asinine manipulative ugly mean-spirited b*******.

44 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Josh didn't have the chance, during Josh's hoh. Paul won veto. Now, Paul is HOH. And, at f4 it doesn't matter who is nominated, the veto winner gets to pick who gets voted out unless the hoh also wins the veto. 

'Sorry, but I don't think you understood what I meant by "chance"...I'll explain it fully after tonight's episode so I don't spill any more beans about the spoilers...

...and there is the "chance" that Josh had but blew: Paul and Christmas split the vote, giving Josh the decision who to evict.  The chance he had, the only chance he had to get rid of Paul would have been for him to evict Kevin instead of Alex.  He could have teamed up with Alex to get rid of Paul...Kevin can win nothing so there is no chance for Josh to team up with Kevin to evict Paul.  Christmas is totally blinded by Paul so she is totally out of the question.

(Oh and Josh made Alex into a total enemy if he should make it to final 2, so he blew that too.)

So - there you have it - Josh is now THE biggest fool in BB history.  Period.

40 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

...and there is the "chance" that Josh had but blew: Paul and Christmas split the vote, giving Josh the decision who to evict.  The chance he had, the only chance he had to get rid of Paul would have been for him to evict Kevin instead of Alex.  He could have teamed up with Alex to get rid of Paul...Kevin can win nothing so there is no chance for Josh to team up with Kevin to evict Paul.  Christmas is totally blinded by Paul so she is totally out of the question.

(Oh and Josh made Alex into a total enemy if he should make it to final 2, so he blew that too.)

So - there you have it - Josh is now THE biggest fool in BB history.  Period.

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about when Josh was HOH. Yes, he had his chance tonight. Paul had already shown his hand to Alex, so, she would have been ready for revenge. Josh missed a golden opportunity. 

One of the biggest gaffs that Josh has made (among many) is his constant CRYING!!  I mean, most people can get behind a guy with a sensitive side who cries under extreme conditions, but NOBODY can stomach a man that cries at the drop of a hat (and ALL of the time) like Josh!  For the incessant crying ALONE, I don't see how Josh could get a single jury vote.

Either he is a total PUSSY for crying that much, or if it's all some elaborate act (which I don't think is the case) - then he's a total TOOL!  Either way - I cannot stomach Josh.  It's also weird when you realize that his other biggest flawed behavior is his incessant bullying!  How could anyone like a CRYING BULLY?!

Just now, joystiick said:

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about when Josh was HOH. Yes, he had his chance tonight. Paul had already shown his hand to Alex, so, she would have been ready for revenge. Josh missed a golden opportunity. 

And there probably won't be another opportunity...what a TOOL!!

Paul is such a fake pos! He was playing up to the viewers tonight (courtesy of production of course) with his crocodile tears. He doesn't give a rat's ass about Alex. I bet my last dollar if he was truthful he would tell you he can beat any of these HGs in the F2. He was just worried that he may not get there with Alex. 

3 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Either he is a total PUSSY for crying that much, or if it's all some elaborate act (which I don't think is the case) - then he's a total TOOL!  Either way - I cannot stomach Josh.  It's also weird when you realize that his other biggest flawed behavior is his incessant bullying!  How could anyone like a CRYING BULLY?!

But if the final two were Paul and Josh, you'd have to pick the lesser of two tools / bullies.  And wouldn't that be Josh?

Not that we will ever know since Josh is the next to be evicted (if Paul has his way, and Paul so far has always gotten his way so why would it stop now?).

6 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Josh missed a golden opportunity. 

Yes, it would have been a fantastic and history-making moment for BB had Josh blindsided everyone and evicted Kevin instead of Alex, and then he and

Alex team up against Paul.  Sadly, his doing what he was programmed to do -- work against his own self-interest -- puts Josh in league with Marcellus

who chose not to use the veto to save himself and then got himself evicted (was that season 3?).

3 minutes ago, carmen said:

But if the final two were Paul and Josh, you'd have to pick the lesser of two tools / bullies.  And wouldn't that be Josh?

Not that we will ever know since Josh is the next to be evicted (if Paul has his way, and Paul so far has always gotten his way so why would it stop now?).

Here's a possible scenario I can see playing out now: the final 2 are Paul and Christmas, Paul wins and Christmas declares she is 100% happy that Paul won.  A week after the season final, Christmas admits in an interview on TMZ that her only purpose in the house this season was to make sure Paul won and she's happy that she could complete her mission.  Also, her and Mr. Pectacular are getting married so they can have little pumped-up babies!

Josh bullied the bullies. We should keep it in check who the original bullies were: Cody and Jessica.  Maybe he got tired of being an "outsider." The crying is annoying, but may be how he releases anxiety. He can go or stay, wouldn't matter. With all his faults he was still more entertaining than the hooker and her ride.

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

Josh bullied the bullies. We should keep it in check who the original bullies were: Cody and Jessica.  Maybe he got tired of being an "outsider." The crying is annoying, but may be how he releases anxiety. He can go or stay, wouldn't matter. With all his faults he was still more entertaining than the hooker and her ride.

LMAO! Ok!