Big Brother General Discussion

45 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

It's Paul so it's wrong and that's it in a nutshell for everyone.  So much meanness in the house since day one yet only Paul, Alex and Xmas get called out for it.  Josh is an asshole, yet I see that they are all assholes. Just my opinion but everyone on the show past season 3 is an asshole. They all signed up for it, no one was forced to go in and if they don't like what goes on they can leave since they aren't held prisoners. If we don't like what goes on we can change the channel. 

No, it is not it in a nutshell.  Paul is not wrong because he is Paul, he is wrong because he walked up to Josh, slapped him in the face and called him a derogatory name. His action was an act of aggression and constituted an assault and battery. If the roles were reversed and Josh went up to Paul and slapped him and called him a fucking idiot because he was pissed off with Paul, I would say the same thing. So, when attaching motive, please acknowledge the motive I took time to explain and don't clump me in with everyone. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Yes it is a discussion and you will notice that I said "we" meaning all of us when I stated MY opinion. I read many things on this board that I already know, but it doesn't mean that people should stop saying it. I don't care for boring nor do I care for nastiness in the game but I still think what went on this season does not compare to Dick's season or even Cappy and Maggie's season...mayhem to say the least. As for this board I notice strong opinions about fav players don't go over well.  Sorry but I won't play kumbaya just so I can get a slap on the back for a "great post."  Paul ruled this game and goes down as one of the best in BB history. I hope he wins.

Best season  BB history or Paul as best player in history?

8 minutes ago, carmen said:

:hahohi:

Well, he at least ruled production.  A win is a win, but a fixed win only makes you look as if you couldn't have done it any other way.

Very true.  Now we will never know if he could have won on his own because production gave it to him.  Worst season I have watched.

1 hour ago, PAULISABUNION said:

Best season  BB history or Paul as best player in history?

Do you think any future houseguest will let a vet stay in the house?  I don't think so.  And it's final 4 now. Why are they still so vendictive?  I think Xmas and Paul are ego tripping so bad that it's made them crazy.  Why are they going to go off on Kevin and why are they up his ass now?  Their faces even look crazy now.  I was a Paul fan and then he got that serial killer look on his face and I shuddered and thought that that boy needs an Exorcism and so does his sidekick Black Xmas.  I hear the Norman Bates cuckoo sounds when they do closeups.  

1 minute ago, fredtheturtle said:

Do you think any future houseguest will let a vet stay in the house?  I don't think so.  And it's final 4 now. Why are they still so vendictive?  I think Xmas and Paul are ego tripping so bad that it's made them crazy.  Why are they going to go off on Kevin and why are they up his ass now?  Their faces even look crazy now.  I was a Paul fan and then he got that serial killer look on his face and I shuddered and thought that that boy needs an Exorcism and so does his sidekick Black Xmas.  I hear the Norman Bates cuckoo sounds when they do closeups.  

I wasn't really a Paul fan, but I wasn't a Paul hater.  Now I think he's despicable.  I get that he's trying to win, but he unnecessarily wants to destroy some of the HGs.  That's just evil.  

Just now, Roli said:

I wasn't really a Paul fan, but I wasn't a Paul hater.  Now I think he's despicable.  I get that he's trying to win, but he unnecessarily wants to destroy some of the HGs.  That's just evil.  

It is.  He's gone way past game playing.  I wonder if Xmas wasn't there if he would be a little different because she feeds his madness.

6 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

She's pretty close.  

When all is said and done, I really don't understand why or how Christmas got selected over 100's of thousands of other people who applied to be on the show.  Her personality is like fingernails on a blackboard. 

Wonder if her followers might be turned off after seeing her evil sadistic side.  Watching someone give presentations is one thing but seeing their reactions in day to day setting shows true character.

I am thrilled to see that the poll on this site shows Cody and Kevin in dead heat for AFP.  A win for either would make me happy.

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

No, it is not it in a nutshell.  Paul is not wrong because he is Paul, he is wrong because he walked up to Josh, slapped him in the face and called him a derogatory name. His action was an act of aggression and constituted an assault and battery. If the roles were reversed and Josh went up to Paul and slapped him and called him a fucking idiot because he was pissed off with Paul, I would say the same thing. So, when attaching motive, please acknowledge the motive I took time to explain and don't clump me in with everyone. 

Very well said.

1 hour ago, carmen said:

:hahohi:

Well, he at least ruled production.  A win is a win, but a fixed win only makes you look as if you couldn't have done it any other way.

Evil Dick said on his blog that Paul's manipulation and abuse isn't showing great game play...in addition he also believes it was fixed.  And so even previous winners hate tiny little psychopath troll Paul.   

8 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

In a related vein, while it is apparent now (and for the last several seasons) that you must be 21 to be on BB - in the early seasons, they had several HG's that were UNDER 21.  Yet on several occasions, underage contestants drank alcohol in plain view on national TV without the police or anyone else doing anything about it.  While I realize that it is the norm in this country for underage kids to drink, they are usually held accountable when caught red-handed.  There was some talk at the time about this kind of activity, but really very little.  As I said above - CBS/BB is like their own police department for house...real police not allowed.

As a newer viewer I am sad to hear that.  Drinking underage was accepted?  Unbelievable.  Re Jess,  as one not watching live feeds I had no idea she doing that.  First how childish and certainly should never be acceptable.    

9 hours ago, WOC said:

It was barely a slap. I think the hate for Paul has driven people to think it was enough for him to be thrown out. Heck I'd love to see him go myself, but it wasn't hardly a slap. Alex has been hitting Jason all season with much more force. She's still there. BB isn't going to do anything. Plus Josh and Paul are "friends" and it didn't seem to faze Josh at all. Precedence, if any, was set when Alex began beating on Jason weeks ago.

Please define 'slap' to me.  Then same for 'bitch slap'. I thought bitch slap is something a stronger person does to a weaker person and a slap that is unexpected.  You can hear Paul's unexpected slap across Josh's face.  Although Josh is probably stronger than Paul physically we all know Josh seems to have mentality of a child.  What do you think is a bitch slap.  This confuses me.  

1 hour ago, WOC said:

Yes I am! So stop it!

Of course I know you're just joking and not really Paul's mother, but there is no way I would believe anyone on here (or anywhere else on the internet) is Paul's real mother - simply for the fact that I don't believe his real mother would admit it/claim him/defend him!  I know mothers usually stand up for their offspring no matter what, but I'm betting Paul's mother could be the exception.  How could even a MOTHER like Paul?!  I looked up "POS" in my urban dictionary...and found a photo of Paul next to the definition!  :mellow:

1 minute ago, JessicaRocks said:

Of course I know you're just joking and not really Paul's mother, but there is no way I would believe anyone on here (or anywhere else on the internet) is Paul's real mother - simply for the fact that I don't believe his real mother would admit it/claim him/defend him!  I know mothers usually stand up for their offspring no matter what, but I'm betting Paul's mother could be the exception.  How could even a MOTHER like Paul?!  I looked up "POS" in my urban dictionary...and found a photo of Paul next to the definition!  :mellow:

I'm getting a Bentley! I'm getting a Bentley! I'm getting a Bentley!

7 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Please define 'slap' to me.  Then same for 'bitch slap'. I thought bitch slap is something a stronger person does to a weaker person and a slap that is unexpected.  You can hear Paul's unexpected slap across Josh's face.  Although Josh is probably stronger than Paul physically we all know Josh seems to have mentality of a child.  What do you think is a bitch slap.  This confuses me.  

I'm over this. I didn't see it as a big deal, and I think Paul is a tool. I'm sorry you're confused, I hope it doesn't keep you up at night.

1 minute ago, WOC said:

I'm over this. I didn't see it as a big deal, and I think Paul is a tool. I'm sorry you're confused, I hope it doesn't keep you up at night.

So you're not sure what a bitch slap would be either? ;) No, it won't keep me up at night, just curious re what it means to some people.  We do agree re Paul.  

11 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

You are hilarious !   If he was my son I would hide out at home for 6 mths to avoid friends and family.  

8 hours ago, BigMcK said:

Could we expand a bit more on this.  When did Jessica do this and it appears to be more than one person from the wording.

Somewhere I saw the video of Jess doing this to Matt, Paul, maybe Mark, I think Elena, I think also Raven, seems she had no preference re gender,  all were shocked as we all would be, although they all laughed. It was shocking really and certainly is gross and imagine if a man did that to a woman.  

6 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Somewhere I saw the video of Jess doing this to Matt, Paul, maybe Mark, I think Elena, I think also Raven, seems she had no preference re gender,  all were shocked as we all would be, although they all laughed. It was shocking really and certainly is gross and imagine if a man did that to a woman.  

Yes - it was covered on TMZ's television show...they showed multiple videos of the action.  It was also covered on multiple major websites.

25 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

So you're not sure what a bitch slap would be either? ;) No, it won't keep me up at night, just curious re what it means to some people.  We do agree re Paul.  

lol I believe a bitch slap is exactly what was said, a totally unexpected assault.  Same as being cold cocked as in an unexpected punch in the face.