Big Brother General Discussion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, joystiick said:

Based on how BB has handled things in the past, I don't see why Paul wasn't kicked out of the game for that. Paul is obviously pissed at Josh and walks over to Josh, slaps him in the face and calls him a fucking idiot. That is assault and battery. How can they allow him to stay? 

Glad you agree that it was full on face slap.  Not sure how some seem to feel it wasn't.  Paul is an abusive evil person.  Really sad season on so many levels.  Will be glad when it is over.  I really hope someone on the 'outside' bitch slaps little Paul.  He definitely needs it.  

Didn't Paul's mommy say that her teeny tiny son is often mistaken for a terrorist?  Well we have seen that he definitely has the heart/soul/mindset of ISIS violent sadistic murderers.  His parents must be proud.  

I hate abusers.  Shame on BB/CBS for allowing this season of horror to continue.

13 hours ago, HeleneL said:

What?  If I were Josh I would have put the SOB down and sat on him long enough to crush the air out of him.  Will they let him get away with that? Wasn't that crazy nephew Hanz  thown out just for chest bumping in anger?

This is my 3rd year watching BB.  I am shocked that CBS has allowed this abusive/torture to continue.  I continue to watch hopefully waiting to see Paul be removed either by eviction or being removed by CBS for all his abusive behavior.  Still waiting.

4 hours ago, joystiick said:

They do have tankless water heaters now and they waste less water. 

Tankless water heaters do absolutely nothing to help the problem I was referring to.  The problem is cold water in the pipe between the water heater and the faucet/shower - you have to run the cold water out of the pipe before you get hot water at your shower head or faucet.  The only fixes right now are recirculating pumps (that keep hot/warm water in the pipes at all times), or multiple smaller water heaters located under the sink or otherwise close to the faucets/showerheads.  Like I said, for some strange reason, this is where a LOT of water gets wasted yet NO ONE ever talks about it.  (Multiple small tankless water heaters located around the house would solve the problem, but tankless heaters are expensive, especially to install...and I don't mean a LITTLE expensive to install, I mean VERY expensive - median installation cost is $2,000 - plus the cost of the heater itself, which is not cheap either.)

'Sorry to get on my soapbox about this - I'm always wondering why this major area of water waste is never discussed (just think about how long you run your shower EVERY DAY to get it hot).  I'll shut up about it now.

16 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Glad you agree that it was full on face slap.  Not sure how some seem to feel it wasn't.  Paul is an abusive evil person.  Really sad season on so many levels.  Will be glad when it is over.  I really hope someone on the 'outside' bitch slaps little Paul.  He definitely needs it.  

Didn't Paul's mommy say that her teeny tiny son is often mistaken for a terrorist?  Well we have seen that he definitely has the heart/soul/mindset of ISIS violent sadistic murderers.  His parents must be proud.  

I hate abusers.  Shame on BB/CBS for allowing this season of horror to continue.

It's bad enough that Paul slapped Josh (that might have been considered a friendly tap NOT) but calling him a F--ing Idiot, in addition to the slap, was enough to get him thrown out.  If a chest bump was enough to get the Hance guy thrown out, this was definitely enough to get Paul's ass thrown out.

2 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Tankless water heaters do absolutely nothing to help the problem I was referring to.  The problem is cold water in the pipe between the water heater and the faucet/shower - you have to run the cold water out of the pipe before you get hot water at your shower head or faucet.  The only fixes right now are recirculating pumps (that keep hot/warm water in the pipes at all times), or multiple smaller water heaters located under the sink or otherwise close to the faucets/showerheads.  Like I said, for some strange reason, this is where a LOT of water gets wasted yet NO ONE ever talks about it.  (Multiple small tankless water heaters located around the house would solve the problem, but tankless heaters are expensive, especially to install...and I don't mean a LITTLE expensive to install, I mean VERY expensive - median installation cost is $2,000.)

'Sorry to get on my soapbox about this - I'm always wondering why this major area of water waste is never discussed (just think about how long you run your shower EVERY DAY to get it hot).  I'll shut up about it now.

I agree.  Every time we have to replace a water heater (we have multiple properties), I look at options.  I'd love to be able to put in a more efficient system, especially for our little one bedroom houses, but it's too cost prohibitive.  

(Apologies to the "off topic" police.  ;) )

13 hours ago, WOC said:

Trust me, I'm not defending Paul, but that was hardly a bitch slap.

I didnt see it as a full blown Jersey BITCH slap but the words that followed????  Are you kidding me?  If someone anyone came up to me slapped me like that followed by calling me a F**king idiot??? Oh there would be some bitch slapping going on and Paul would be the taker of them.  Again Paul was just trying to make Josh do what he wants him to do.  Like saying did I ever tell you to cry on demand?  Like wtf is Josh his bitch dog or something?  I liked it when Paul told them no one will want to watch their own season after the fact.  I cant wait for all of them to watch their own season then see where all the lies came from and how Kevin hardly spoke a word against any of them.  Such a bunch of dummies all of them with their ring leader Paul being the biggest one of them all.  I think Paul will lose a lot of his business and I hope he does he is such a jackass I cant stand this dude.  

6 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

I think Paul will lose a lot of his business and I hope he does he is such a jackass I cant stand this dude.  

If his clothing line is anything like what he wears on the show, I don't know how he as ANY business at all.  It's ugly.

4 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

I didnt see it as a full blown Jersey BITCH slap but the words that followed????  Are you kidding me?  If someone anyone came up to me slapped me like that followed by calling me a F**king idiot??? Oh there would be some bitch slapping going on and Paul would be the taker of them.  Again Paul was just trying to make Josh do what he wants him to do.  Like saying did I ever tell you to cry on demand?  Like wtf is Josh his bitch dog or something?  I liked it when Paul told them no one will want to watch their own season after the fact.  I cant wait for all of them to watch their own season then see where all the lies came from and how Kevin hardly spoke a word against any of them.  Such a bunch of dummies all of them with their ring leader Paul being the biggest one of them all.  I think Paul will lose a lot of his business and I hope he does he is such a jackass I cant stand this dude.  

Paul has been a bully all season long, but he has upped his bullying ways lately.  It is especially pissing me off the way he has been going off on players who don't want to cooperate with his plan.  He seems to think that HIS way is the ONLY way, and other players are simply not allowed to have or follow their own agenda (ie: one that benefits them but not him).  I realize there are some viewers out there who actually LIKE Paul...I just don't see how anyone can like someone so who is so selfish, ruthless and unforgiving.

At this point, I'd really like to see him go up on the block - even if he doesn't go home - to at least ruin his little "never OTB" run...but I don't see it happening.  I wish Josh could talk Paul and Christmas into actually splitting their vote this week, then double cross them and send Kevin home.  Then Josh and Alex could gang up on Paul and if the planets aligned just so, they might get Paul out.  But CBS/BB is not going to let that happen..

15 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Just saw video on TMZ showing Paul walking up and bitch slapping Josh on face because he was crying.  Shocking. Will Josh not turn on Paul after that?  Or will it continue, Paul intimidating his way to the big bucks and everyone continuing to give in to Paul to avoid being next person attacked.  Assault charges perhaps?!  Paul's true character is shining thru now.  Scum abuser foul mouthed slime.  Please no one vote for Paul to win.  If he is in F2 please Jury,  let the other person win.  

So odd that so many this year, just like last year, are hoping Paul doesn't win.  Not odd but sad that here we are again.  Another year tarnished with that ugly devil.  

Remember in an early year BB, there was a guy who was drunk and just fooling around (I think) and put a knife to someone's throat.  He was kicked off the show immediately.  Paul slapping Josh should be no different.  That is serious.  This whole year is rigged.  When Christmas wins the running event and she can barely walk, it makes me wonder.  It is rigged this year.  The Producers are doing great harm to the future years.  I doubt if the ratings were down before this year.  I think they will be down in the future.  This is supposed to be reality, not scripted like "The Kardashians".

3 hours ago, WOC said:

They've been around a while, always seems to be issues with the electronics and they're small.

I looked into getting one when I had to replace my tank and the problem is you need the same wiring as your stove so it's expensive.

2 hours ago, Newby said:

I sure hope SOMEONE puts a bug in the HG ear that they need to watch the shows and read the message board to see how Paul played them and what a POS he is.

They won't need a bug.  Their friends on the outside are going to clue them in as soon as they walk out that door.

20 minutes ago, BigMcK said:

Remember in an early year BB, there was a guy who was drunk and just fooling around (I think) and put a knife to someone's throat. 

Which is why they only get plastic utensils now.  Takes forever to cut the veggies.

24 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Paul has been a bully all season long, but he has upped his bullying ways lately.  It is especially pissing me off the way he has been going off on players who don't want to cooperate with his plan.  He seems to think that HIS way is the ONLY way, and other players are simply not allowed to have or follow their own agenda (ie: one that benefits them but not him).  I realize there are some viewers out there who actually LIKE Paul...I just don't see how anyone can like someone so who is so selfish, ruthless and unforgiving.

At this point, I'd really like to see him go up on the block - even if he doesn't go home - to at least ruin his little "never OTB" run...but I don't see it happening.  I wish Josh could talk Paul and Christmas into actually splitting their vote this week, then double cross them and send Kevin home.  Then Josh and Alex could gang up on Paul and if the planets aligned just so, they might get Paul out.  But CBS/BB is not going to let that happen..

Oh how I wish this would happen.  It makes me SO mad that CBS/BB has such a big hand in this show.  WHY do they want Paul to win so bad?  I don't believe in violence but I would so love to kick Paul in his tiny little ass and send him out the door.

5 minutes ago, BigMcK said:

I thought this week that Josh being HOH was the only one who could see what Paul was doing.  I expected him to put Paul on the block.  I keep thinking that the POV will put Paul on the Block this week.  You heard it here First.

Paul won the POV. He didn't use it. Josh can't compete in the next HoH comp. 

1 hour ago, Aldrich said:

Paul's BB behavior scares me.  Maybe he's different in real life, we can only hope.  Otherwise, given how good he is at completely controlling others behaviors and actions and not allowing them to think for themselves, in just the right circumstances he could have the potential to become our next Charles Manson or Jim Jones.  I know that's a stretch, and unfair since I don't know the guy, but his actions this season totally give me the creeps.      

33 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Did anyone watch the YouTube video from house kitty 2 titled: Raven slept with Cody night 1 in the BB house?  I'll be checking it out later, but thought I would ask. Wondering what that is all about?

Raven did sleep in the HOH bed with him, but I don't think she got what she wanted.  She said he kissed her.  If they had sex. she would have bragged about it.  

36 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Did anyone watch the YouTube video from house kitty 2 titled: Raven slept with Cody night 1 in the BB house?  I'll be checking it out later, but thought I would ask. Wondering what that is all about?

Yea, just watched it.  It does appear that Cody and Raven were first night "Friends".  The second night Cody was with Jess and Raven got all upset and did not have a place to sleep so Matt, being the Gentleman he is, offered to share his bed with Raven.  == I have to commend Cody for the first BB Two Fer.

25 minutes ago, bluesky said:

Paul's BB behavior scares me.  Maybe he's different in real life, we can only hope.  Otherwise, given how good he is at completely controlling others behaviors and actions and not allowing them to think for themselves, in just the right circumstances he could have the potential to become our next Charles Manson or Jim Jones.  I know that's a stretch, and unfair since I don't know the guy, but his actions this season totally give me the creeps.      

I'm convinced the whole thing is Rigged.  They would never agree to throw all of the competitions they have.  Like in the Race that Christmas won.  She could barely walk and everyone throws it to her. == Come on Man.................