Big Brother General Discussion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, joystiick said:

That's what I was thinking, but I was wondering if anyone with feeds heard the hg say what exactly was said. 

Posted on Jokers.... Zingbot

Alex What do you call someone with bleach blond hair, likes to wear cat's ears and handles lots of weiners. A Whore
Christmas You have such a good heart I can guarantee that you will find no coal in your stocking this holiday season however you will find
Ten shattered bones, nine weeks in a cast, eight surgeries, seven more x-rays, six years of rehab, 5 titanium screws, four
hospitals, three pain pills, two crutches, and a guilty rodeo clown
Jason Alex I see you have been forced to carry around a ton of dead weight or as I like to call it Jason
Josh My heart goes out to you. You shed so many tears this summer. Too bad you didn't shed any weight
Kevin I hear you like to use saran wrap to preserve your youth. News flash too freakin late
Mark I think you might be bisexual because everytime you tried to be sexual with Elena she said bye.
Matt Congrates on making it so far in the game. Especially since the only thing you have done is Raven
Raven Oh Poor Raven You got the clownatard. This is the worst punishment ever. Oh wait that's just your face. 
Paul Last season you taught me so much. Like How to have friendship How to be pissed,and how to loose 1/2 million dollars

23 minutes ago, joystiick said:

I don't have the feeds, I get all my info from the forums and the folks who do updates. But, I was wondering, has any of the couples gotten together with another couple and even discussed making a move as a foursome? 

I'm not sure but that's a great idea. It probably won't happen because these lab rats are too enamored with Paul. Step right up folks. Who wants to be Paul's minion?

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

I don't have the feeds, I get all my info from the forums and the folks who do updates. But, I was wondering, has any of the couples gotten together with another couple and even discussed making a move as a foursome? 

1 hour ago, stevea11 said:

I'm not sure but that's a great idea. It probably won't happen because these lab rats are too enamored with Paul. Step right up folks. Who wants to be Paul's minion?

Ditto what Stevea11 said.  That move would be too strategic for these folks.  It might mean that it would mess Paul up.

2 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Jason won HOH.  Wonder if that will change the dynamics in this house.  Probably not.  He'll put up Raven and Matt.  Doubt very much he'd consider a back door for Paul.

No, but he should consider backdooring Paul BIG TIME b/c Paul will see to it that Jason / Alex will not get anywhere near the finals.  If he doesn't strike now, it will be too late.

7 hours ago, carmen said:

No, but he should consider backdooring Paul BIG TIME b/c Paul will see to it that Jason / Alex will not get anywhere near the finals.  If he doesn't strike now, it will be too late.

I agree.  The best thing that could happen would be to put Matt and Josh (as a pawn) up and pray Paul didn't play in the Veto.  Then backdoor Paul and get his behind out of there.

48 minutes ago, Newby said:

I agree.  The best thing that could happen would be to put Matt and Josh (as a pawn) up and pray Paul didn't play in the Veto.  Then backdoor Paul and get his behind out of there.

I wouldn't put Josh up as a pawn. If I wanted a Paul back door I would want Matt and Raven up that way one could be pulled down with veto and have a guaranteed vote against Paul bc Matt/Raven wouldn't vote each other out over Paul (I would hope). Even at this point in the game it would be difficult to rally votes against Paul so you would have to be careful. 

32 minutes ago, Sara5229 said:

I wouldn't put Josh up as a pawn. If I wanted a Paul back door I would want Matt and Raven up that way one could be pulled down with veto and have a guaranteed vote against Paul bc Matt/Raven wouldn't vote each other out over Paul (I would hope). Even at this point in the game it would be difficult to rally votes against Paul so you would have to be careful. 

You are right.  I didn't think this whole thing through.  Matt and Raven would not vote to put each other out.

38 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

Who were the two votes for Matt? I missed that part.

Jason tells Kevin that he and Alex were the votes. Kevin asks why they didn't tell him, he would have voted for Matt, too. Then later he starts saying that it was him but not Alex. Then Alex finds out and calls him all kinds of stupid and tells him to tell everyone he lied about voting for Matt. They want to blame Kevin and Raven. 

3 hours ago, joystiick said:

Big Brother Over The Top. It is a season that was played during the winter, starting last year. It is not on regular tv, it is online viewing only. 

Didn't Julie say there's no BBOT this year?  Can't be too many people who want to pay to watch BB online.  Bad enough you guys have to pay for live feeds.  Feeds are free here and I sure wouldn't pay to watch BB especially if they're like this season's twits.

29 minutes ago, straykat said:

Jason tells Kevin that he and Alex were the votes. Kevin asks why they didn't tell him, he would have voted for Matt, too. Then later he starts saying that it was him but not Alex. Then Alex finds out and calls him all kinds of stupid and tells him to tell everyone he lied about voting for Matt. They want to blame Kevin and Raven. 

WTH how are they going to convince ppl that Raven was voting Matt out?  Did I miss something here?

It’s a slow day, have some random thoughts to get off my chest.  It’s bugged me since the start of this season how many showmances there were and how quickly they were established. Plus, I remember Jillian saying she wanted a showmance, and I think Josh said that too.   I’m more than a bit suspicious that BB offered some extra monetary incentive for the houseguests to get into a showmance.  Either $x amount per week they remain in the game as a couple, or maybe only if they make it to the final together.  I don’t mind ONE entertaining hook-up, but this season was ridiculous and to me, it was really, really boring.  Matt & Raven especially puzzle me…they rarely get any screen time and don’t seem at all interested in playing the game of Big Brother.  Guess I’m just trying to justify why 3 couples that don’t seem like good matches hooked up so fast and have stayed together.