Big Brother General Discussion

What is it with these twits who would be "honored" to lose to Paul.  What are they thinking?  SMH - don't they recall that he won $50K last year.  And now he's trying to convince them that he'd never win against anyone in F2.  Said he wouldn't because he's a vet and played the game before.  I guess now they're all lining up to make it easy for him to get F2.  Bunch of idiots!  Maybe Cody with the help of Elena and Mark (once he's there) can develop a smarter way of communicating to the others who end up in Jury how Paul played them all to ship them there.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right. I don't understand why they are buying that. He lost to a vet, so why would a vet lose in final 2. I would like to say Paul is playing a great game, but I just don't feel this position was earned. These idiots came in the house with an automatic unrelenting loyalty to this guy.  It would be easy for anyone to get to the end if you just got to make all these plans and some idiots you didn't even know just followed through without question week after week. 

30 minutes ago, Sara5229 said:

Right. I don't understand why they are buying that. He lost to a vet, so why would a vet lose in final 2. I would like to say Paul is playing a great game, but I just don't feel this position was earned. These idiots came in the house with an automatic unrelenting loyalty to this guy.  It would be easy for anyone to get to the end if you just got to make all these plans and some idiots you didn't even know just followed through without question week after week. 

They think they can best Paul because he almost won before.  They are playing with their egos.

On 8/20/2017 at 6:35 PM, PAULISABUNION said:

Thank you both... 

Gotta agree if Paul is with anyone Id say its Josh.  I would have said Kevin awhile back but now Id say Josh.  Pauls odds of taking Kevin to the end would be to bleak because tech Kevin has been social and not done anything except follow along.  For Paul to have Josh as his side kick would be the only logical thing for Paul to do at this point.  Think about it who would you vote for in the end?  The so called Master mind Paul.....or the tool with the pots and pans?  

Poll at Morty's who is your favorite hg left....

Alex  9%  810

Christmas  10%  850

Jason  10%  890

Josh  2%  188

Kevin  21%  1839

Mark  25%  2218«««

Matthew  3%  227

Paul  21%  1852

Raven  1%  65

Total 8939

4 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

Gotta agree if Paul is with anyone Id say its Josh.  I would have said Kevin awhile back but now Id say Josh.  Pauls odds of taking Kevin to the end would be to bleak because tech Kevin has been social and not done anything except follow along.  For Paul to have Josh as his side kick would be the only logical thing for Paul to do at this point.  Think about it who would you vote for in the end?  The so called Master mind Paul.....or the tool with the pots and pans?  

Until somebody does something, it doesn't matter who Paul goes against in a f2, he would win. As of right now, none of the others have any game moves that they can put on their resume that Pual didn't also have a hand in. That's what I do not believe these people understand, you need some accomplishment to present to the jury and say this is what I did in the game that got me here. And, they can't say I teamed up with Paul when Paul is sitting right there and can make a claim to every decisive moment in the game. In the end, a social game is an enhancement to for your game moves and comp wins, it is not what wins you the money. 

10 hours ago, watchers said:

Poll at Morty's who is your favorite hg left....

Alex  9%  810

Christmas  10%  850

Jason  10%  890

Josh  2%  188

Kevin  21%  1839

Mark  25%  2218«««

Matthew  3%  227

Paul  21%  1852

Raven  1%  65

Total 8939

Mark will be gone so production is creating a scenario where the fan favs are gone

11 minutes ago, jersey721 said:

Am I the only one who feels it's time to retire Zingbot?  The over-the-top reactions are so cringe.

I like Zingbot.  His zings are quite accurate and sometimes outright nasty.  You're right though about the over-the-top reactions.  However these HGs have been having those throughout the season.  The forced laughs are the worst.  And now being locked in that loony bin for more than 2 months they are bound to have crazed reactions.  Raven's was the worst tonight.  It's time to see her go. 

I see Paul and some of the other HGs were still harping on Cody today. Even pissed that Mark isn't on board with it. Seriously? Cody has been gone a week. Get over it Paul! They love to say it's just a game. But this shows you how crippled inside some of them are. Raven thinking Cody really wanted her and Alex thinking Cody was obsessed with her! LMAO! But then again, Alex may have a point. Look how Cody constantly followed her around and wouldn't leave her alone. I mean he could have been laid up in bed with Jess all of that time, but nooooooo! :rolleyes:

I still wonder how this season would have been played....

If PAUL hadn't been served to them on a Silver Platter with built in weekly 'protections'...

And those never ending TEMPTATIONS keep interfering with game play.

A 'twist' here and there is ok... but damn... give these HGS a little space to play the game ! ! !

35 minutes ago, Slowpoke said:

If PAUL hadn't been served to them on a Silver Platter with built in weekly 'protections'...

A 'twist' here and there is ok... but damn... give these HGS a little space to play the game ! ! !

Well at this point I'm kind of looking forward to BB CAN coming in March where the twists are real and have real consequences and punishments on the HGs. No one gets a free pass.  And while I know this is wishing months out of my life away (scary at my age) it's still wishing a lot of winter and shovelling snow away too lol.

9 hours ago, Slowpoke said:

Again if America had not given the first temptation to Paul with the safety feature Im sure he would have been long gone.  Thats the main reason Paul doesnt like Cody to bad he cant own up to it to begin with.  It has nothing to do with Cody calling him names etc it has to do with the fact that Cody was the only one with the balls to even attempt to get rid of him to begin with.  I like the idea of the temptations but strongly feel no one should be just given safety.  What happened to the good old days when the only person who was safe was the HOH?  

Seems like there has been little success in catching the rat that has been seen in the house. Some HGs don't believe there is one but I see it all the time in the feeds. Hairy, beady eyed, nasty creature, it scampers from room to room. Cameras follow it all the time. Obviously production is happy with the rat. This rat will end up biting every one of them in the butt before it's done.

12 hours ago, jersey721 said:

Am I the only one who feels it's time to retire Zingbot?  The over-the-top reactions are so cringe.

I wanted to vomit watching Raven as well as Pauls face.  I give credit to Kevin saying he bows to no man no less a robot kodos to Kevin.  

13 hours ago, jersey721 said:

I actually thought zingbot was very good this year. I am talking about zingbot and his jokes. The hg was too over the top. 

When zingbot was bleeped on the Alex punchline, do anyone know exactly what he called her? 

1 hour ago, straykat said:

Seems like there has been little success in catching the rat that has been seen in the house. Some HGs don't believe there is one but I see it all the time in the feeds. Hairy, beady eyed, nasty creature, it scampers from room to room. Cameras follow it all the time. Obviously production is happy with the rat. This rat will end up biting every one of them in the butt before it's done.

Would that be a bad thing..

I guess it would for the rat...

2 hours ago, straykat said:

It's just Andy. He came in with Paul and got safety for the rest of the season. That is why Paul is really ticked off.

Yes CBS likes to protect their favs. We never see or hear Cody and his transphobic remarks, or Jess calling Dominique "davonne." They have been manipulating and playing up their favs for years. It went all down hill after season 5 and probably started after season 3 but didn't notice. I'll take a Paul win over Dickface win any day.

3 hours ago, joystiick said:

I actually thought zingbot was very good this year. I am talking about zingbot and his jokes. The hg was too over the top. 

When zingbot was bleeped on the Alex punchline, do anyone know exactly what he called her? 

"Alex, what do you call someone with bleached blonde hair, likes to wear cat ears and handles lots of wieners? A (horn blows) and all the HGs burst out laughing."

My guess would be "a whore."

1 hour ago, stevea11 said:

"Alex, what do you call someone with bleached blonde hair, likes to wear cat ears and handles lots of wieners? A (horn blows) and all the HGs burst out laughing."

My guess would be "a whore."

That's what I was thinking, but I was wondering if anyone with feeds heard the hg say what exactly was said.