Big Brother General Discussion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

Sure. I won't miss yours either since you care not to read opposing opinions. Block me and move on and stop trying to sell me that this board is some meeting of the minds about a summer filler TV show. 

Opposing opinions are fine but constant degradation of HGs lifestyles, possible emotional issues, etc., are irritating.  Blocking you is best idea as I know I should not let negative people affect me.  

7 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

Has anyone seen any hg comments on Cody winning AFP?  Don't know how close votes were but I think  Jason comment about Kevin 's wife and kids cost him a lot of votes.

I agree.  After he made those comments I was reminded of them each time he came on screen.  Unfortunate for him and his family.  His wife seems to be a lovely person and very beautiful and seems she was devastated upon hearing his comments.  

1 minute ago, Aldrich said:

I agree.  After he made those comments I was reminded of them each time he came on screen.  Unfortunate for him and his family.  His wife seems to be a lovely person and very beautiful and seems she was devastated upon hearing his comments.  

I wonder what Kevin's reaction was to this.  When Josh and Kevin had their "fight" he got angry when his family was brought up.  Don't know if he was just trying to avoid fact of taking $25k or was really mad.

25 minutes ago, straykat said:

Poor Paul didn't win and his fans are so upset that some have set up GoFundMe's for him.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4510955/some-fans-feel-paul-abrahamian-should-have-won-the-500000-prize-and-have-set-up-gofundme-accounts-for-him/

So far $120.....   Didn't Paul state that he would make sure Raven won?  If true, why are his friends/supporters wanting to raise money for him?   The king of BS and abuse.

32 minutes ago, straykat said:

Poor Paul didn't win and his fans are so upset that some have set up GoFundMe's for him.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4510955/some-fans-feel-paul-abrahamian-should-have-won-the-500000-prize-and-have-set-up-gofundme-accounts-for-him/

11 fans are in agreement and have donated a total of $120 for Paul Abrahamian to add to his winnings of $50,000 as the runner-up.

I totally support that, if he has so many fans it should be pretty easy to get him a bentley,

46 minutes ago, straykat said:

Wow - his company tried to bribe everyone to vote for him to be AFP!  Ha ha - that didn't work.  Too bad GoFundMe doesn't let you take money out of someone's fund in addition to putting it in.  I feel that Paul owes me and many other real fans of show for the way he messed up this season!

12 hours ago, Aldrich said:

I hope to see Cody on Survivor, and any/all competition shows.   And if Jessica would come back next year (without Cody of course) I would definitely watch.  

I agree Id so watch BB again with Jessica in it and Id much rather watch Cody over Paul again any day of the week.

1 hour ago, straykat said:

That is truly pathetic.  Paul is a college graduate, has no dependents, and no physical limitations.  I guess people can donate to whatever cause they want, but IMO Paul, himself, should put a stop to the GoFundMe account.  Or take the donations and give them to a REAL cause.  JMO

1 hour ago, PinkyLee said:

I feel she is like a bitter juror lol

The difference is you think these people are your friends and you need to defend them, I see them as entertainment. Want to take a tally of how many posts you made about the hg you didn't like compared to the amount I made. Btw I was rooting for Josh, Xmas and Paul so no bitterness here and my top three made it to f3. 

11 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

The difference is you think these people are your friends and you need to defend them, I see them as entertainment. Want to take a tally of how many posts you made about the hg you didn't like compared to the amount I made. Btw I was rooting for Josh, Xmas and Paul so no bitterness here and my top three made it to f3. 

I surely dont look at these people as my FRIENDS lol Well gesh you win your top 3 picked made it and mine didnt oh woo is me its not like this has been the first time people I thought would go far and didnt.  And yes I root for the people I enjoy and like to see playing its not often I go out of my way to trash talk people anyhow.  Looks to me you cant take a joke then again maybe you can since BB19 was nothing but a BIG JOKE. No tally needed ty I didnt realize Id have to compete along with the house guest gesh get a grip.  

We're all passionate about this show and the HGs for whatever reason. If not we wouldn't be on this site talking about it. There's no point in being resentful about any of this towards each other. I can see it in some of the posts here. If you all would just face the facts we could all get along so much better. What facts are those? Well for starters, everything I post is correct and the rest of you are wrong, unless you're agreeing with one of my posts. Also, my personal opinion is the only one that matters. I will admit, once I thought I was wrong, but I found out I was right! So you see no one is perfect. Even me! Let's not end this season as a bunch of salty, gumpy, meatballs! 

enhanced-7012-1428009976-28.jpg

20 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Article in NY Daily news about Cody: "BB contestant won't apologize for offensive comments.". Re: transgender comments.  Sure, now they come out with this after he wins the money. As stated many times, Julie Chen could have made a big deal out of this like she does other comments but the LGBQT community doesn't interest her.  Aaryn's comments did because it gave her a platform to justify why she had to have surgeries to change her looks. 

The Daily News....

Moot point now, but was anyone else surprised at how poorly Paul did at answering the jury questions?  I think he only got 2 of 7.  I thought he would have been much better at that competition then Josh, so a surprise to see he failed.  Or did BB feed him some wrong answers to intentionally create more drama for us viewers...??

31 minutes ago, bluesky said:

Moot point now, but was anyone else surprised at how poorly Paul did at answering the jury questions?  I think he only got 2 of 7.  I thought he would have been much better at that competition then Josh, so a surprise to see he failed.  Or did BB feed him some wrong answers to intentionally create more drama for us viewers...??

He answered like he had a big chip on his shoulder.  Yes, I was surprised, but mostly at the venom the jury displayed.  Don't get me wrong.  I liked the venom.  It was refreshing to see their real feelings come out.  I think it shocked Paul, and it put him on defense.  It's not good to be on defense when you're in that position.  It was hilarious.  

7 minutes ago, WOC said:

Isn't Jess going to be on a soap opera or something? That would be funny if she actually worked this into real fame. 

The Bold and the Beautiful.  I think it's just a little part, and seems to me it's as a hostess in a restaurant.  It's unlikely that it'll turn into anything.  My niece, who is gorgeous, worked as an extra on soaps and sitcoms for a few years.  She did get some small parts in a couple of movies.  She finally gave up and got a real career.  

2 minutes ago, Roli said:

The Bold and the Beautiful.  I think it's just a little part, and seems to me it's as a hostess in a restaurant.  It's unlikely that it'll turn into anything.  My niece, who is gorgeous, worked as an extra on soaps and sitcoms for a few years.  She did get some small parts in a couple of movies.  She finally gave up and got a real career.  

Yeah, how many reality stars actually make it in anything aside from reality related showbiz? There's that chick who was on Survivor, Hasselback. Maybe some others, but I don't know. 

1 hour ago, WOC said:

We're all passionate about this show and the HGs for whatever reason. If not we wouldn't be on this site talking about it. There's no point in being resentful about any of this towards each other. I can see it in some of the posts here. If you all would just face the facts we could all get along so much better. What facts are those? Well for starters, everything I post is correct and the rest of you are wrong, unless you're agreeing with one of my posts. Also, my personal opinion is the only one that matters. I will admit, once I thought I was wrong, but I found out I was right! So you see no one is perfect. Even me! Let's not end this season as a bunch of salty, gumpy, meatballs! 

enhanced-7012-1428009976-28.jpg

Started reading this and smiled right off glad someone has a sense of humor lol ty for the laugh lol