Big Brother General Discussion

25 minutes ago, WOC said:

I know... cowardly! LMAO! That's coming from the guy who had to get Shrek to talk shit to everyone for him and was soooooo afraid to get blood on his hands. Josh spilling the beans to the evicted HGs was the smartest move he made and that only came from him being emotionally crippled.

I agree in the back of my mind I kept thinking maybe (big MAYBE)  this is a smart game move on his part....but emotionally crippled sums it up better as to why he did it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Article in NY Daily news about Cody: "BB contestant won't apologize for offensive comments.". Re: transgender comments.  Sure, now they come out with this after he wins the money. As stated many times, Julie Chen could have made a big deal out of this like she does other comments but the LGBQT community doesn't interest her.  Aaryn's comments did because it gave her a platform to justify why she had to have surgeries to change her looks. 

2 hours ago, MiMiLily said:

i have always wondered when they were asked to  go the diary room what happened behind those closed diary room doors - anyone know?

Yeah I would like to see the diary room also what is asked of people and their answers.  More so on BBAD, That is a part of the game also.  I would like to see more of the round table on BBAD.  It is really boring  watching the last three players no matter who they are.  Omg it was painful watching those three try and play cards.  I wanted POP to send them a deck of old maid or go fish.

20 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

Yeah I would like to see the diary room also what is asked of people and their answers.  More so on BBAD, That is a part of the game also.  I would like to see more of the round table on BBAD.  It is really boring  watching the last three players no matter who they are.  Omg it was painful watching those three try and play cards.  I wanted POP to send them a deck of old maid or go fish.

I agree with you Gram.  When they were playing gin rummy I was thinking to myself that is not how you play but I guess they were playing by Xmas' rules.  A full deck is not dealt out, only 10 cards.  I think that a deck of old maid or go fish cards would have been simpler or even a game not using cards.

2 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

I agree in the back of my mind I kept thinking maybe (big MAYBE)  this is a smart game move on his part....but emotionally crippled sums it up better as to why he did it.

Josh is an a$$ but Josh spilling the beans in good bye messages was a blindside, a cowardly blindside but one that Paul deserved.  But the funniest part was Josh was who Paul instigated into screaming, yelling, banging pots, staying in his room, kicked him out of the room and out of conversations, give him a little slap.  Before the final Paul would have said it was a toss up on who is the best puppet Raven or Josh?  I think Paul's biggest mistake was underestimating his closes ally.

I would like to see some hardcore interviews asking why the hg bowed down to Paul and what made them be led around like dogs on leashes. Also, specific details on how raven pulled the strings. Why the HGs only considered anything with Jody to be bullying but it was okay that they ganged up on Megan? Why did Jessica stick her finger up hg asses and Alex's vag?  How long before he went into the house did Mark stop the steroids since his hormones we're all scrwed up and caused his emotions to run wild. Ditto for Xmas.  How does Cody feel now that he was mean to a fellow vet? Why does Cody have such hated for transgenders? Why are riots and protests field trips for Cody? Why does Paul's mother need a Bentley and why would he cry that he can't buy her one especially in a time when there are people that are suffering from losses from natural disasters?  Why would Jason say such a thing about Kevin's wife and what part of live feeds does his okie yokie brain don't understand. Why did Matt choose raven as his beard?  Why does Josh throw the title "businessman" around like it's a badge of honor? And the big question for CBS is why do they choose to keep some comments under wraps as much as possible as opposed to outing others as much as possible?

13 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I would like to see some hardcore interviews asking why the hg bowed down to Paul and what made them be led around like dogs on leashes. Also, specific details on how raven pulled the strings. Why the HGs only considered anything with Jody to be bullying but it was okay that they ganged up on Megan? Why did Jessica stick her finger up hg asses and Alex's vag?  How long before he went into the house did Mark stop the steroids since his hormones we're all scrwed up and caused his emotions to run wild. Ditto for Xmas.  How does Cody feel now that he was mean to a fellow vet? Why does Cody have such hated for transgenders? Why are riots and protests field trips for Cody? Why does Paul's mother need a Bentley and why would he cry that he can't buy her one especially in a time when there are people that are suffering from losses from natural disasters?  Why would Jason say such a thing about Kevin's wife and what part of live feeds does his okie yokie brain don't understand. Why did Matt choose raven as his beard?  Why does Josh throw the title "businessman" around like it's a badge of honor? And the big question for CBS is why do they choose to keep some comments under wraps as much as possible as opposed to outing others as much as possible?

Why do fools fall in love?  :mellow:

34 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

All very good questions.  Wish we could get the answers to them.

12 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

That she did.

Thnx, thought so !    It's over !! And once again, evil did not win.  Again !!!!!!!!!!!!

But I read that Spawn of Satan would come back and try again.  Doesn't he understand that we don't want to see him ever again?  Psychopaths don't leave, they keep returning to continue hurting others.  That gives them great pleasure.

3 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Wow, the arrogance is unbelievable in that Cody article. Btw, I don't know any Marines that have to remind people over and over they were a marine. He is a total douche and a very insecure one at that. He has a dirty cussing mouth too.

Don't you think Paul and Xmas have even dirtier mouths?   Remember Paul's order to Matt and Mark re Ramses. ' Go after him,  shXX IN HIS MOUTH'!!!!!   

3 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Hopefully the backlash is huge and we won't have to see Cody and his hooker ever again. Lol

I hope to see Cody on Survivor, and any/all competition shows.   And if Jessica would come back next year (without Cody of course) I would definitely watch.  

6 hours ago, Tiger87 said:

Some thoughts:

Is Raven capable of a self-awareness moment when watching how ridiculous she looked all summer? Does Matt have enough brain cells to see how dumb he looked?

Christmas sure did not seem disappointed when she fell off the unicorn, nor when she was evicted. Adding to the growing suspicions that she was there just to support Paul.

While I'm on it, Christmas talks and talks about Josh and how he played a great game and grew so much...but she votes Paul. Then when Josh wins, she runs up to him first. Weird.

Josh keeping his BB superfandom a secret and thinking that was strategic, is just another example of how simple-minded that kid is. But kudos to him. Simple-minded won in the end.

The look on Paul's face when Julie read Elena's vote was priceless. Paul knew he had lost when it came down to Cody. He was rubbing his nose and shaking his head. I think he actually shed his first sincere tears. He also let an f-bomb slip.

Julie should have asked the jury the Survivor question - "If Josh had kept Christmas, how many would have voted for her?"

I didn't realize how badly I wanted Paul to lose, until it came down to Cody's vote reveal.

Maybe CBS will learn from the disdain this summer, and not do the newbies/vets like that again.

But wonder how we all would have felt if they had brought back in the incredible Victor?!  Yay !! Applause applause !!  I think many of us would have loved that. Well I shouldn't speak on behalf of everyone.  But I have a feeling.....................

13 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

It did seem in Xmas exit interview with Julie she as well as puppet master Raven is very delusional as how she came off to the public eye.  When she said her Mom told her to kill them with kindness I laughed thinking you should have taken her advice lol.  Maybe she thought the cams went off at night and no one could hear her lol who knows. 

As far as the rape comment though YES it was in very poor judgement on Jasons part to say such a thing please dont get me wrong.  BUT Jason being Jason I really dont think it was something he meant he would ever do or condone.  Im sure once he sees it replayed himself he will be on the phone with Kevin doing nothing more then saying how sorry he is.  

'Kill them with kindness'  was quite humorous to me also, in a sick way.  Wish I could be a fly on the wall when princess Xmas reads what we really feel about her.  Not pretty, her physical beauty is lost due to her sadistic, cruel tendencies.  I imagine whoever she didn't marry is so relieved that he or she got out of that mess.

12 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

But wonder how we all would have felt if they had brought back in the incredible Victor?!  Yay !! Applause applause !!  I think many of us would have loved that. Well I shouldn't speak on behalf of everyone.  But I have a feeling.....................

Now Victor was some real eye candy even for a "Gram" and a real sweetheart.

9 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Don't you think Paul and Xmas have even dirtier mouths?   Remember Paul's order to Matt and Mark re Ramses. ' Go after him,  shXX IN HIS MOUTH'!!!!!   

It's not a pissing contest of contestants that have dirty mouths. People seem to think that Cody didn't curse, but he did and does,  and more than his fair share of it.

5 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

It's not a pissing contest of contestants that have dirty mouths. People seem to think that Cody didn't curse, but he did and does,  and more than his fair share of it.

I will not miss your condescending posts.  Your comments have dragged down what in seasons past has been interesting variations and interpretations of HGs game play.

You attack/degrade rather than discuss.

11 hours ago, Gram02 said:

Josh is an a$$ but Josh spilling the beans in good bye messages was a blindside, a cowardly blindside but one that Paul deserved.  But the funniest part was Josh was who Paul instigated into screaming, yelling, banging pots, staying in his room, kicked him out of the room and out of conversations, give him a little slap.  Before the final Paul would have said it was a toss up on who is the best puppet Raven or Josh?  I think Paul's biggest mistake was underestimating his closes ally.

Don't even think it was meant as a blindside. It was typical Josh doing things then crying and apologizing for them. Just his consistent behavior that he exhibited in the house for three months.

10 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

I will not miss your condescending posts.  Your comments have dragged down what in seasons past has been interesting variations and interpretations of HGs game play.

You attack/degrade rather than discuss.

Sure. I won't miss yours either since you care not to read opposing opinions. Block me and move on and stop trying to sell me that this board is some meeting of the minds about a summer filler TV show. 

17 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Don't even think it was meant as a blindside. It was typical Josh doing things then crying and apologizing for them. Just his consistent behavior that he exhibited in the house for three months.

I think it WAS a blindside but I don't think it was cowardly.  Josh was just playing the game.  Just like Paul was playing the game when he got all the other people to do his dirty work.