Big Brother General Discussion

1 hour ago, PinkyLee said:

It did seem in Xmas exit interview with Julie she as well as puppet master Raven is very delusional as how she came off to the public eye.  When she said her Mom told her to kill them with kindness I laughed thinking you should have taken her advice lol.  Maybe she thought the cams went off at night and no one could hear her lol who knows. 

As far as the rape comment though YES it was in very poor judgement on Jasons part to say such a thing please dont get me wrong.  BUT Jason being Jason I really dont think it was something he meant he would ever do or condone.  Im sure once he sees it replayed himself he will be on the phone with Kevin doing nothing more then saying how sorry he is.  

I totally agree that Jason didn't mean he would actually do that. He seems to be a jokester and just said it to be funny, although it wasn't received that way in the public eye. He will definitely apologize to Kevin, his wife and family once he realizes how it was received. And I think Kevin will accept the apology because they were close friends and knows Jason didn't really mean it.

And yeah, Christmas certainly killed her game but not with kindness. She trash talked just about every hg behind their backs and was fake to their faces.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

Just curious, since every other post had something to do with rigging, should we now believe that voting for BB winner and AFHG wasn't rigged?  Was it only rigged when it involved Paul winning? 

Actually I think the win was rigged.  CBS/BB must have realized that too many people knew (or thought) that the game was rigged for Paul and at the last minute picked Josh to be the winner.  Something to sooth the viewers and it sure did sooth me.  I was so happy that Paul lost to Josh.  I DON'T think the AFP was rigged.  So many people, me included, voted for Cody because they knew it would piss off Paul and most of the other players.

18 minutes ago, Newby said:

I would like to have these answers also.  Is there a way some of these will be made public?

I'm hoping so. This is one season I would like to see a reunion show in a month or so just to get these answers and to see if any of these HG's have stayed friends/couples. But they don't need anymore airtime. Especially Elena who's only reason to go on BB was to get "discovered".

1 hour ago, Kas67 said:

I'm hoping so. This is one season I would like to see a reunion show in a month or so just to get these answers and to see if any of these HG's have stayed friends/couples. But they don't need anymore airtime. Especially Elena who's only reason to go on BB was to get "discovered".

I would love to see a reunion too.  I just finished watching the 2-hour video of Dr. Will's backyard interviews when they're still all in the dark about what really happened behind the scenes, i.e. what was said and done.  Josh can't wait to watch a playback of the whole season and I'm sure the others will too.  They can't help themselves.

BTW, Jessica scored a couple of episodes on the Bold and the Beautiful starting Oct 2.  Elena wants to travel Cali probably on her mom's dime since Mom is arriving today to meet her.  I think she may be planning on staying in the area.  Anyway those interviews were insightful but would love to see how they really feel in a month or so.

6 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

One of the most entertaining finales in a long time. Love how Dr. Will called out the jurors on their own stupidity all season.  As I said a few weeks ago in Paul's thread that anyone would win against him because they were bitter jurors.  So perhaps in the future we will have a more boring game played with everyone mindful of the jury vote and hg thinking twice about showmances.  Loved Cameron's speech because he was 100% correct.  

Dr. Will did call them out on their sheepleness. Except he kept saying "all of you" and Cody was like, "not me". Finally I think someone from Maven said "well except Cody". It was an entertaining round table. Will didn't try to sway them too badly I don't believe.

6 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Just curious, since every other post had something to do with rigging, should we now believe that voting for BB winner and AFHG wasn't rigged?  Was it only rigged when it involved Paul winning? 

It was rigged to get Paul to the finals. They couldn't really control the votes. That would get out. Paul had to win the votes on his own.

I don't think CBS cared one bit whether Paul won or not. They just wanted him to go far in the game. Their whole marketing and editing of the show depended upon it.

Some thoughts:

Is Raven capable of a self-awareness moment when watching how ridiculous she looked all summer? Does Matt have enough brain cells to see how dumb he looked?

Christmas sure did not seem disappointed when she fell off the unicorn, nor when she was evicted. Adding to the growing suspicions that she was there just to support Paul.

While I'm on it, Christmas talks and talks about Josh and how he played a great game and grew so much...but she votes Paul. Then when Josh wins, she runs up to him first. Weird.

Josh keeping his BB superfandom a secret and thinking that was strategic, is just another example of how simple-minded that kid is. But kudos to him. Simple-minded won in the end.

The look on Paul's face when Julie read Elena's vote was priceless. Paul knew he had lost when it came down to Cody. He was rubbing his nose and shaking his head. I think he actually shed his first sincere tears. He also let an f-bomb slip.

Julie should have asked the jury the Survivor question - "If Josh had kept Christmas, how many would have voted for her?"

I didn't realize how badly I wanted Paul to lose, until it came down to Cody's vote reveal.

Maybe CBS will learn from the disdain this summer, and not do the newbies/vets like that again.

Love Paul or hate Paul I think he would of had the respect of jury if he wouldn't have crossed the line.  Even him being puppet master  was great game play.  After Paul had the votes to get a hg out he continued on "stomping" the hg when they were down.  There is a scene on yotube where maven is talking to Xmas and Matt wants to know why are we continuing to harass Cody?  Why are we bullying him trying to make him self-evict or take a swing at someone he is going home in a couple of days. (One of the only times  I think that Matt spoke up about anything)  I do respect Cody for all the times he walked away.

22 minutes ago, Tiger87 said:

Some thoughts:

Is Raven capable of a self-awareness moment when watching how ridiculous she looked all summer? Does Matt have enough brain cells to see how dumb he looked?

Christmas sure did not seem disappointed when she fell off the unicorn, nor when she was evicted. Adding to the growing suspicions that she was there just to support Paul.

While I'm on it, Christmas talks and talks about Josh and how he played a great game and grew so much...but she votes Paul. Then when Josh wins, she runs up to him first. Weird.

Josh keeping his BB superfandom a secret and thinking that was strategic, is just another example of how simple-minded that kid is. But kudos to him. Simple-minded won in the end.

The look on Paul's face when Julie read Elena's vote was priceless. Paul knew he had lost when it came down to Cody. He was rubbing his nose and shaking his head. I think he actually shed his first sincere tears. He also let an f-bomb slip.

Julie should have asked the jury the Survivor question - "If Josh had kept Christmas, how many would have voted for her?"

I didn't realize how badly I wanted Paul to lose, until it came down to Cody's vote reveal.

Maybe CBS will learn from the disdain this summer, and not do the newbies/vets like that again.

I was hoping also that she would have asked that very ? of the jury guess she wasted that one on Xmas.  Im sure many of them will be asked that in interviews.  Im not so sure the outcome would have been different though.  

34 minutes ago, Tiger87 said:

It was rigged to get Paul to the finals. They couldn't really control the votes. That would get out. Paul had to win the votes on his own.

I don't think CBS cared one bit whether Paul won or not. They just wanted him to go far in the game. Their whole marketing and editing of the show depended upon it.

I agree CBS im sure is very aware of what the public is saying and or was posting.  Once they got wind of it they had to make a switch in their own plans. 

5 hours ago, Newby said:

Actually I think the win was rigged.  CBS/BB must have realized that too many people knew (or thought) that the game was rigged for Paul and at the last minute picked Josh to be the winner.  Something to sooth the viewers and it sure did sooth me.  I was so happy that Paul lost to Josh.  I DON'T think the AFP was rigged.  So many people, me included, voted for Cody because they knew it would piss off Paul and most of the other players.

Agree and it was so scripted that most of the discussion seemed force.  Oh well, par for the course for the 19th time.

Final thoughts:

- Best line was Paul telling Julie he did not know why he lost but "the stats were there". Yeah but the votes were not. : ). Rigged or not the vote was entertaining television. 

- The jury would not know how mean xmas was. Not sure Josh would have won against her. I think the votes would be the same (for/vs Josh) except Alex and Cody.

- Can't thank CBS enough for the cast this summer. Freed up a lot more of my time.

- Thanks to Morty, the LFU crew and all the posters. Made a bad season entertaining as always.

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

Agree and it was so scripted that most of the discussion seemed force.  Oh well, par for the course for the 19th time.

How much more could they rig this?  Paul had 3 weeks of safety, 7 friendship bracelets, he told Josh that the golden apple was ment for him, oh yeah ready, set, don't go.  Cody did get to put 5 people for eviction in during his first HOH.  BTW l did hear Josh say Cody called one of the hg a b..ch and he could never respect that kind of a person, but being a superfan he had to know Paul called Meech a c..t.

I wish BB would learn from the Survivor final...the last hour on the Survivor final begins with the revealing of the votes, so that they wind up having about 58 minutes left in the program to discuss the season.  There was less than 10 minutes left last night after winner was revealed.

There is MUCH MORE of BB season to reveal to the contestants (of what they don't yet know) than on Survivor (since by the time of the finale, they have all watched all the episodes on TV)...so it makes MUCH MORE sense to reveal the winner sooner on BB finale.

1 minute ago, Gram02 said:

How much more could they rig this?  Paul had 3 weeks of safety, 7 friendship bracelets, he told Josh that the golden apple was ment for him, oh yeah ready, set, don't go.  Cody did get to put 5 people for eviction in during his first HOH.  BTW l did hear Josh say Cody called one of the hg a b..ch and he could never respect that kind of a person, but being a superfan he had to know Paul called Meech a c..t.

Yeah those damn bracelets! Cody not getting one cost Paul the vote.

15 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I found it odd that the hg that had most issues with the "bullying" voted for the person responsible for it.  I know many would say that Paul was behind that, but Josh's actions were his own. Alex's vote made the most sense to me because even I thought he was taking  her to at least F3.

I thought at the round table Cody said Paul and Josh were both scum but Josh was scum to his face.

11 minutes ago, whokayers said:

Final thoughts:

- Best line was Paul telling Julie he did not know why he lost but "the stats were there". Yeah but the votes were not. : ). Rigged or not the vote was entertaining television. 

- The jury would not know how mean xmas was. Not sure Josh would have won against her. I think the votes would be the same (for/vs Josh) except Alex and Cody.

- Can't thank CBS enough for the cast this summer. Freed up a lot more of my time.

- Thanks to Morty, the LFU crew and all the posters. Made a bad season entertaining as always.

I thought the jury would not know how mean Xmas was but at one point of the round table I think everyone said she was a joke and they would not vote for her.

38 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

Love Paul or hate Paul I think he would of had the respect of jury if he wouldn't have crossed the line.  Even him being puppet master  was great game play.  After Paul had the votes to get a hg out he continued on "stomping" the hg when they were down.  There is a scene on yotube where maven is talking to Xmas and Matt wants to know why are we continuing to harass Cody?  Why are we bullying him trying to make him self-evict or take a swing at someone he is going home in a couple of days. (One of the only times  I think that Matt spoke up about anything)  I do respect Cody for all the times he walked away.

Paul could have won if he had just shown some humility. At his age he probably doesn't know how to do that yet. He should have owned up to his tactics in his final speech and in the goodbye messages the evicted HGs see. Josh at least did that and it went a long way in burying Paul. And yes, why continue to beat someone down when they were leaving? Not only that, but this crew continued doing so long after the HG left. It just goes to show what mental midgets they were. Paul will never be the greatest player ever. He had no idea how to deal with the jury. If you wanna be the greatest you have to master all aspects. Actually winning goes a long way towards that goal too!  B)

28 minutes ago, WOC said:

Paul could have won if he had just shown some humility. At his age he probably doesn't know how to do that yet. He should have owned up to his tactics in his final speech and in the goodbye messages the evicted HGs see. Josh at least did that and it went a long way in burying Paul. And yes, why continue to beat someone down when they were leaving? Not only that, but this crew continued doing so long after the HG left. It just goes to show what mental midgets they were. Paul will never be the greatest player ever. He had no idea how to deal with the jury. If you wanna be the greatest you have to master all aspects. Actually winning goes a long way towards that goal too!  B)

When Julie asked Paul what he thought about Josh and what he said in the diary room gave me a laugh as well saying he felt it was a cowardly act on Josh's part.  Paul was probably pissed at himself for not thinking about doing the same thing that alone could have made him look a little humble. 

Just now, PinkyLee said:

When Julie asked Paul what he thought about Josh and what he said in the diary room gave me a laugh as well saying he felt it was a cowardly act on Josh's part.  Paul was probably pissed at himself for not thinking about doing the same thing that alone could have made him look a little humble. 

I know... cowardly! LMAO! That's coming from the guy who had to get Shrek to talk shit to everyone for him and was soooooo afraid to get blood on his hands. Josh spilling the beans to the evicted HGs was the smartest move he made and that only came from him being emotionally crippled.

2 hours ago, Tiger87 said:

Last night Dr. Will told Josh he was in the media room during the vote and the place erupted in cheers when the final vote was read.