Big Brother General Discussion

1 hour ago, PinkyLee said:

Oh I was doing the same along with a few choice words directed at Paul of course lol.  Now he will be all over the media saying again he lost due to a bitter jury.  I knew by watching Alex she was mo way voting for Paul.  The vote im mostly surprised at though was Christmas.  Whether or not she became better friends with Paul towards the end of the game all along she did nothing but say how Josh was her guy.  Oh well its over now.  I will be watching and following the media just to see what the numb nuts has to say.  I also want to follow up on his so called clothing line in a few mths.  something tells me its not going to go well for Paul but time will tell.  

Did you notice Josh's very subtle facial reaction when Julie announced Xmas vote for Paul?  To me it seemed shock/disbelief that his ride or die was riding another horse.  Very slight reaction but I noticed. But surely today he isn't thinking about her vote but with time he will.

The only positive thing I can say re Josh is that he loves his family and mom, so that is something.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Aldrich said:

Did you notice Josh's very subtle facial reaction when Julie announced Xmas vote for Paul?  To me it seemed shock/disbelief that his ride or die was riding another horse.  Very slight reaction but I noticed. But surely today he isn't thinking about her vote but with time he will.

The only positive thing I can say re Josh is that he loves his family and mom, so that is something.

True his family means a lot to him.  And YES I did notice that like he was kinda like WTH??  

4 minutes ago, Sara5229 said:

I listened to an interview last night and he said he was shocked and that he told Paul he lost when they announced her vote. 

Rude awakening I can imagine.  I know I was curious re her vote.  Total betrayal.  Thanks for info, was wondering re his reaction after the show.

16 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

If she was his ride or die, why didn't he take her? Why would he be shocked;  for one he didn't take her and that is a good reason she didn't vote for him and two, she made it well known all season she was pro Paul.

One of the most entertaining finales in a long time. Love how Dr. Will called out the jurors on their own stupidity all season.  As I said a few weeks ago in Paul's thread that anyone would win against him because they were bitter jurors.  So perhaps in the future we will have a more boring game played with everyone mindful of the jury vote and hg thinking twice about showmances.  Loved Cameron's speech because he was 100% correct.  

2 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

If she was his ride or die, why didn't he take her. Why would he be shocked for one he didn't take her and that is a good reason. She didn't vote for him and two she made it well known all season she was pro Paul.

Well not taking her was game play least what he thought or felt it was.  But as we saw even in Pauls case there where many that did vote for him that he also didnt take to the end.  I just felt all along she was closest to Josh and because of that I did think she would have voted for him.  

Doubt Cody will read any of our comments.  Being the man that he is I doubt he will want to clutter his mind re either positive or negative comments but it was adorable his reaction to winning AFP.  

But am pretty certain Jessica reads them.  And so,  hope to see Cody on Survivor and any other program of that type.  Jessica, I hope, comes back to BB BUT WITHOUT CODY. (they can't keep hands of each other/hope that never ends for them)  But Jess & Cody must realize that Cody needs some training re social interaction and his reaction to events and how to take time to build relationship.  Jess indeed has sharp instincts and really must follow those through.  AND really wish they will reevaluate their language (and Jess's butt attacks, not classy)

They can be a powerful couple, need a little polish around the edges.  But I love watching love so more power to them.  

8 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

If she was his ride or die, why didn't he take her? Why would he be shocked;  for one he didn't take her and that is a good reason she didn't vote for him and two, she made it well known all season she was pro Paul.

Xmas was with Josh.  Toward the end she was for Paul but she continually was supportive of Josh and told him so.  As for Josh choosing Paul,  didn't Xmas tell Josh and Paul she wanted them to be F2?

Some things I'd like to know over the next few days/weeks.

1) The reaction Kevin has upon hearing the rape comment made by Jason. And upon hearing how badly Christmas and Paul talked badly behind his back. (These were the 3 main HG's he was the closest to)

2) The reaction Raven has upon knowing her numerous lies we're exposed.

3) Matt's reaction upon hearing the girl he threw away his game for is a compulsive liar.

4) Christmas's reaction when she finds out people saw her as mean. 

I could care less that Paul feels he's let his family, friends, bandmates and fans down AGAIN by coming in second and taking home $50k.  His mom will have to continue driving her Lexus instead of a Bentley.  Wah, wah wah.

2 minutes ago, Kas67 said:

1) The reaction Kevin has upon hearing the rape comment made by Jason. And upon hearing how badly Christmas and Paul talked badly behind his back. (These were the 3 main HG's he was the closest to)

3) Matt's reaction upon hearing the girl he threw away his game for is a compulsive liar.

I could care less that Paul feels he's let his family, friends, bandmates and fans down AGAIN by coming in second and taking home $50k.  His mom will have to continue driving her Lexus instead of a Bentley.  Wah, wah wah.

It did seem in Xmas exit interview with Julie she as well as puppet master Raven is very delusional as how she came off to the public eye.  When she said her Mom told her to kill them with kindness I laughed thinking you should have taken her advice lol.  Maybe she thought the cams went off at night and no one could hear her lol who knows. 

As far as the rape comment though YES it was in very poor judgement on Jasons part to say such a thing please dont get me wrong.  BUT Jason being Jason I really dont think it was something he meant he would ever do or condone.  Im sure once he sees it replayed himself he will be on the phone with Kevin doing nothing more then saying how sorry he is.  

26 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Doubt Cody will read any of our comments.  Being the man that he is I doubt he will want to clutter his mind re either positive or negative comments but it was adorable his reaction to winning AFP.  

But am pretty certain Jessica reads them.  And so,  hope to see Cody on Survivor and any other program of that type.  Jessica, I hope, comes back to BB BUT WITHOUT CODY. (they can't keep hands of each other/hope that never ends for them)  But Jess & Cody must realize that Cody needs some training re social interaction and his reaction to events and how to take time to build relationship.  Jess indeed has sharp instincts and really must follow those through.  AND really wish they will reevaluate their language (and Jess's butt attacks, not classy)

They can be a powerful couple, need a little polish around the edges.  But I love watching love so more power to them.  

Id like to see them on something like the amazing race to see how strong of a duo they really can be.  

1 minute ago, PinkyLee said:

Id like to see them on something like the amazing race to see how strong of a duo they really can be.  

They've probably signed the contract already but I thought I read TAR was cancelled. Anyway, this pairing was made by CBS, they were due for another couple from BB. Unlike the other two couples these two called themselves bf and gf two days in and considered dating staying in bed all day. Lol

sorry I really do think Paul was the only one that played the game. And how Cody won amf is a joke. He was the worst player in a long time he had a bad attitude and acted like a spoiled child that nobody wanted to play with. And he cares so much for Jessica that he was willing to have sex with her online for everyone to see (that's how much an honorable Man cared) as far as Paul goes he didn't bully people other people did that on their own if blaming him helps them sleep better then that's on them. He didn't make them do anything they did it themselves they were happy to use him when they thought it would get them further in the game but then when they realized he was there to play and win then they whined.

2 minutes ago, Minimomx2 said:

sorry I really do think Paul was the only one that played the game. And how Cody won amf is a joke. He was the worst player in a long time he had a bad attitude and acted like a spoiled child that nobody wanted to play with. And he cares so much for Jessica that he was willing to have sex with her online for everyone to see (that's how much an honorable Man cared) as far as Paul goes he didn't bully people other people did that on their own if blaming him helps them sleep better then that's on them. He didn't make them do anything they did it themselves they were happy to use him when they thought it would get them further in the game but then when they realized he was there to play and win then they whined.

Your right peoples actions are their own.  However, when you have someone pushing you over and over on what to do especially when you are whispering in their ears that this will be good for your game etc you probably will be more prone to do what the person is telling you to do.  As far as Jess and Cody lets not forget she could have said NOOO so blaming the man over the woman is typical of what most of society would say.  

13 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

They've probably signed the contract already but I thought I read TAR was cancelled. Anyway, this pairing was made by CBS, they were due for another couple from BB. Unlike the other two couples these two called themselves bf and gf two days in and considered dating staying in bed all day. Lol

You might be right its possible its been canceled.  It wasnt a show I watched faithfully like BB.  But I did enjoy it the year Jeff and Jordan where on it together. 

12 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

Your right peoples actions are their own.  However, when you have someone pushing you over and over on what to do especially when you are whispering in their ears that this will be good for your game etc you probably will be more prone to do what the person is telling you to do.  As far as Jess and Cody lets not forget she could have said NOOO so blaming the man over the woman is typical of what most of society would say.  

I'm not blaming him but when you like to talk about being in the military and talking above everyone else then act like it. As far as Jess I'm just surprised she didn't charge him. And I sure hope nobody ever whispers in my ear to kill people that it would be better for my life (personal accountability )

2 minutes ago, Minimomx2 said:

I'm not blaming him but when you like to talk about being in the military and talking above everyone else then act like it. As far as Jess I'm just surprised she didn't charge him. And I sure hope nobody ever whispers in my ear to kill people that it would be better for my life (personal accountability )

Well men as well as the woman in the military are human as well and in their own way they are above many of us they are willing to give their lives for their country so they should be able to boast about it.  He is a highly decorated young man and proud of it so I feel he has reason to tell the world about that alone.  Ive 3 sons all military Army, Marine and now Air Force I boast for them.  And when they come home in one peace heck yeah they can boast all they want.  Because not only did they make it home they protected us here as well.  OK Im off my rant now. 

1 hour ago, Kas67 said:

I would like to have these answers also.  Is there a way some of these will be made public?

14 minutes ago, MiMiLily said:

I am glad that Josh picked King Paul over Xmas- what a better way to stick it to Paul to have that gnome sitting there fully expecting to win and then not win.  That to me is more humiliating than to have him be the final jurist.

I agree!  At first, I was really pissed at Josh for taking Paul to final 2 - I thought he had made a HUGE mistake.  But, yeah, seeing his humiliation at being runner-up (again) was fantastic!!

I replayed a youtube video of the results being read, and you could tell that once Paul heard Mark's vote he knew he had lost (I think because he knew Mark, Elena and Cody would all vote together).

1 hour ago, Minimomx2 said:

Paul encouraged them to be mean and then stood back and thought he was keeping the blood off his hands.  But he was the one who started the shunning process.  In my opinion he is a POS and didn't even deserve to come in 2nd.  Except for getting to see the look of utter disbelief in his face when he lost to Josh I would have wanted him to come in 3rd.  I really don't think the HG would have voted for Christmas.  She didn't do anything but get comps handed to her and be mean.