Big Brother General Discussion

2 minutes ago, Roli said:

I don't really want to take credit for "car lashes".  

I loved the "summer sex camp" phrase that someone used a few times.  

I've had quite a few laughs on this board, and I want to say thank you to all for a good time.  

Oh yeah that was a good one too. Bye roll, I enjoyed your posts.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

without all of you this season would have been intolerable - thanks too, to the live feeders and to Morty, the head of this BB family - I spent my lunch hour here with all of you each day and will miss you all so so much - I'll check in for the Celeb show to see how you feel about it, but right now, it sounds like a bunch of D list actors - acting - and probably badly - hope I'm wrong but even if I'm not I can't go wrong hanging out with all of you! - be safe - be happy - be well and thank you for making my lunch hour so much fun!!!!   *hugs entire board really hard*

8 minutes ago, graceomalley said:

without all of you this season would have been intolerable - thanks too, to the live feeders and to Morty, the head of this BB family - I spent my lunch hour here with all of you each day and will miss you all so so much - I'll check in for the Celeb show to see how you feel about it, but right now, it sounds like a bunch of D list actors - acting - and probably badly - hope I'm wrong but even if I'm not I can't go wrong hanging out with all of you! - be safe - be happy - be well and thank you for making my lunch hour so much fun!!!!   *hugs entire board really hard*

Yes!  Thanks to the LFUs.  :)

Although I've been watching BB and enjoyed reading Morty's and this forum for years now, this is the first year I was jolted into joining this board just because of Paul's return.  I couldn't stand the thought of not being able to vent and commiserate with others.  I've enjoyed meeting all of you, making new friends, posting and agreeing to disagree.  I've had plenty of good laughs.  A lot of you totally cracked me up a lot of the times.  Thanks for accepting an "alien" in your midst.

I may check out the Celebrity BB but depending on when it's aired, I refuse to let Dog the Bounty Hunter interfere with my favorite winter programming.  My next adventure is Survivor next week then it's BBCan in March.  

A little less than 4 hours before we get to see the finale of this terrible season which was made a little more tolerable by coming here.  Thanks to all of you for the great fun I had.  At this point I don't care who wins the big prize so long as it's not Paul.  So keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

20 minutes ago, straykat said:

I have to wonder if BB can do a BB show without putting a BBUS "celebrity" in the mix. And if they do, who would it be? Would they going to pick someone from this year's disaster?

BBCan Season 4 was interesting. They brought in a real wacky gal from BBUK and a funny guy who won BB Australia 10.  But the most interesting part was they had 2 Canadian brothers on, neither of which had any idea the other had been accepted for that season and they got the surprise of their lives when they saw each other for the first time in the  house.  The twist was they had to compete as one unit.  Every week they took turns playing comps.  One brother played one week and the other played the next but they were judged as one player so if one went on the block and was voted out they were both out.  Well surprisingly enough they won 1st prize although they had to split it lol.

13 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

BBCan Season 4 was interesting. They brought in a real wacky gal from BBUK and a funny guy who won BB Australia 10.  But the most interesting part was they had 2 Canadian brothers on, neither of which had any idea the other had been accepted for that season and they got the surprise of their lives when they saw each other for the first time in the  house.  The twist was they had to compete as one unit.  Every week they took turns playing comps.  One brother played one week and the other played the next but they were judged as one player so if one went on the block and was voted out they were both out.  Well surprisingly enough they won 1st prize although they had to split it lol.

Kinda like the twin thing they had here where the twins were playing as one and they switched out every week. None of the other HGs knew they were twins and thought it was one person. Eventually they had to reveal it to the other HGs I think. It's been a while.

I've never watched any other BB aside from the US one. I wouldn't mind watching though just to see if other countries are as messed up as we are.

10 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Yes, I watched a lot of those since they had them for awhile on you tube. That was Nikki from BBUK. She was a nutter on her UK season and on BBCan. And the curly blond guy from AU was pretty funny. That season was the only full season on you tube that I could watch but I really enjoyed it. 

2 hours ago, graceomalley said:

My final post before the finale is "Wouldn't it be fantastic if Josh won part 3 HOH and freaked out and evicted Paul."  It eould make this whole season worthwhile.   Crossing my fingers...

2 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Josh was a total IDIOT for taking Paul with him - NO WAY Christmas would have beaten him!!  But thank God by some miracle - PAUL LOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then - CODY WINS AFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yes Virginia - there IS a Santa Clause!!!!!

LOL nicely put lol