Big Brother General Discussion

10 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

I agree the game was much better before they started to tweek it (like adding the veto)  I get they had to change things up and the veto wasnt a bad idea just stale and predictable now with all the super fans knowing how to go about using it correctly.  Years ago a good friend and myself filed out apts to be on the show and at the time I recall telling him heck yea Id love to be on that show because I knew I could easily live off of peanut butter lol.  However, now with SLOP being in play (yuck) and of course Im older now :( double YUCK its not in the big picture anymore.  Im not so sure Id be able to live in a house with so many different bodily functions going on from eating slop thats for sure. 

I would totally like to see them go back to PB&J instead of slop...the slop is stupid.  Yeah, PB&J is not that bad to deal with, however eating it every meal, every day would really get old...and I think that would be punishment enough.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, omahaguy said:

Just read that Will Kirby will be doing the backyard interviews for CBS. I always liked Jeff's interviews and hope Dr Will's will be as good.

I wonder why they aren't having Jeff do it. Dr Will usually just does the jury discussion right before the final evicted HG. 

1 hour ago, straykat said:

I wonder why they aren't having Jeff do it. Dr Will usually just does the jury discussion right before the final evicted HG. 

Probably because Will doesn't seemed to be bothered with how this crew has acted so he will paint Paul/Josh/Alex/Xmas in a favorable light. IMO

2 hours ago, straykat said:

Jeff & Jordan moved to Colorado. Not 100% sure but I think he landed a full time job there with a local TV channel.

3 hours ago, omahaguy said:

Just read that Will Kirby will be doing the backyard interviews for CBS. I always liked Jeff's interviews and hope Dr Will's will be as good.

Maybe Jeff couldn't stand to be associated with BB this year after he saw how they "fixed" the game is Paul's favor.

Concerning Dr. Will, I stand by my assessment that he was brought in to try and sway people towards Paul.  I copied this from a website...

Big Brother 19 spoilers reveal that when you have a bunch of players like on Season 19, there’s only one person that can manage the bitter and salty jury – Dr. Will Kirby. There was Big Brother Nation buzz that Dr. Will would not be heading the Jury, something that caused some fans to panic. Thankfully, Dr. Will will sit down with the Jury and try to flip them to think objectively and pick the best winner.

Dr. Will said that his love for the show is what keeps him coming back season after season. He really believes that his opinions and direction makes a difference. He refers to himself as an assistant coach, adding that he is helping the jury member pick the winner of the season.

“It honestly doesn’t matter to me who they ultimately vote to win as long as they have truly explored their feelings and weighed their emotional connection to the remaining houseguests. No true fan wants to see a jury that just casts votes as knee-jerk reactions to their own personal bias, and I’m at peace if they want to cast a vote just to hurt someone but I want them to take complete ownership of any decision that they ultimately make,” Will explained.

Big Brother 19 spoilers indicate that this year, it may be difficult to navigate through the jury member’s feelings as Season 19 has been particularly bitter and stressful. It comes pretty close to Season 4 when Alison Irwin and Jun Song were in the final two together.

A new report on social media claims that during Dr. Will’s sit down with Season 19 Jury, he was unable to get through to them about objectivity. Even though many of the players agreed that Paul played a solid game, they couldn’t get past their feelings of being betrayed and evicted by the snake.

As of Saturday’s sit down with Will, September 16, the only two Big Brother Houseguests that will be voting for Paul in the end (should he make it to the final 2) are Matt Clines and Raven Walton.  All the other jury members are team anyone BUT Paul.  It should be an interesting finale night, to say the least!

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2017/big-brother-19-spoilers-dr-will-kirby-sits-down-with-the-jury-and-fails-only-two-houseguests-would-vote-for-paul-to-win/

7 hours ago, WOC said:

This is the first season I watched in a few years. I stuck with it even though it was so freakin predictable. I don't know if I'll watch the celebrity version. I'll probably check it out to see what's up with it. I just think they (production) need to change things up. Go back to no veto, no returning players, unless they all are returning, more luxury comps, no recruiting, etc. I'm sure we all have our own ideas. Nothing lasts forever though.

As this is my 3rd year, can you tell me if HGs were always well paid in jury?  Have they always been paid while there?  As has been mentioned before, as we watched this crew of misfits whose only goal was to get to jury, any way that can be changed?  

13 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

As this is my 3rd year, can you tell me if HGs were always well paid in jury?  Have they always been paid while there?  As has been mentioned before, as we watched this crew of misfits whose only goal was to get to jury, any way that can be changed?  

They've always been paid.  But not well paid.  

9 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

I'm pretty sure they've always been paid while in the jury house. Can't tell you what they get paid though. I heard it was $750 a week. I guess it all depends on your point of view if you think that is well paid. As for your last question, the answer is easy! Find players who actually want to play the game and aren't there thinking their gonna be stars.

3 hours ago, WOC said:

Probably because Will doesn't seemed to be bothered with how this crew has acted so he will paint Paul/Josh/Alex/Xmas in a favorable light. IMO

I was also wondering if Jeff felt season unfair and decided he couldn't interview without much enthusiasm.  Who could blame him?

1 hour ago, WOC said:

Concerning Dr. Will, I stand by my assessment that he was brought in to try and sway people towards Paul.  I copied this from a website...

Big Brother 19 spoilers reveal that when you have a bunch of players like on Season 19, there’s only one person that can manage the bitter and salty jury – Dr. Will Kirby. There was Big Brother Nation buzz that Dr. Will would not be heading the Jury, something that caused some fans to panic. Thankfully, Dr. Will will sit down with the Jury and try to flip them to think objectively and pick the best winner.

Dr. Will said that his love for the show is what keeps him coming back season after season. He really believes that his opinions and direction makes a difference. He refers to himself as an assistant coach, adding that he is helping the jury member pick the winner of the season.

“It honestly doesn’t matter to me who they ultimately vote to win as long as they have truly explored their feelings and weighed their emotional connection to the remaining houseguests. No true fan wants to see a jury that just casts votes as knee-jerk reactions to their own personal bias, and I’m at peace if they want to cast a vote just to hurt someone but I want them to take complete ownership of any decision that they ultimately make,” Will explained.

Big Brother 19 spoilers indicate that this year, it may be difficult to navigate through the jury member’s feelings as Season 19 has been particularly bitter and stressful. It comes pretty close to Season 4 when Alison Irwin and Jun Song were in the final two together.

A new report on social media claims that during Dr. Will’s sit down with Season 19 Jury, he was unable to get through to them about objectivity. Even though many of the players agreed that Paul played a solid game, they couldn’t get past their feelings of being betrayed and evicted by the snake.

As of Saturday’s sit down with Will, September 16, the only two Big Brother Houseguests that will be voting for Paul in the end (should he make it to the final 2) are Matt Clines and Raven Walton.  All the other jury members are team anyone BUT Paul.  It should be an interesting finale night, to say the least!

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2017/big-brother-19-spoilers-dr-will-kirby-sits-down-with-the-jury-and-fails-only-two-houseguests-would-vote-for-paul-to-win/

They've gone that far.  To bring someone in to try to sway the jury.  Really this must be a nightmare. What will they try next, threatening jury members family or kidnap their grammie til they vote for Paul?  Un-dam-believable. 

13 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

They've gone that far.  To bring someone in to try to sway the jury.  Really this must be a nightmare. What will they try next, threatening jury members family or kidnap their grammie til they vote for Paul?  Un-dam-believable. 

Actually for several years now they have  this Dr. Will come in and have a discussion with the jurors not necessarily to sway them but to have them judge the HG merits on gameplay rather than gut reaction to betrayal or as people have said "butthurt".  And if I'm reading this article right the jurors ain't buying it lol, except of course for Raven and Matt which doesn't surprise me one bit.   

2 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Next they'll bring in Evil Dick to scare some sense into the jury...

2 hours ago, WOC said:

With this jury, they should be bitter against Paul and against production. Paul was set up with a lot of advantages throughout the game. But they also have to take responsibility for their own failure. He wasn't really that subtle in his game play. They saw him going from one group to the other, organizing the mob to form against the chosen outcast of the week. They were lazy and chose to take the easy way and let Paul make all the decisions, connect the separate couples and believe that THEY were the true chosen ones. And isn't that how a con man works? He gets people to believe that with no work from them, just some cash, he will do all the work and they will rake in a big profit. The jury were all conned because they didn't want to put in the work. And BB helped Paul work the con. 

As much as I want to throw- up every time I watch Paul, he out played these fan struck people. Except Cody and Dominic. But does that mean we should give them 25 thousand because they knew Paul was the snake he was? NO!!! Now your the fool. They weren't in the house long enough to deserve 25k. Who were they? Who knows? No way!!  My vote is for -----.  Cody was a jerk and I didn't like his game play. Think again America. Don't let production call this shot too.

Please don't hate me lol but.. Mr Nickson..What a nasty hateful rude son of a bitch. .if this jerk wins because of Queen weave Jessica's twitter desperado campaign  then Big Brother and CBS will be responsible  for giving some Bully  jerk off who was the worst player ever on BB a large sum of money because of  social media making him out to be worthy. .omg I respect his service as a Marine but All these Cody votes 100 times a Day per Person is pretty pathetic...I hope he can fix his pick up  truck that he left on the side of the highway knowing that he won because of the idiotic superficial people obsessed with his Stupid showmane with an ass  poking spoiled bitch who thought she was better  then everyone else..she needs to keep her fingers out of people's  orifices and stop helping herself to where she's not welcome..I can't stop ranting as this AFP is going to scumbags rather than to someone who made us laugh while secluded in a house being watched every minute for 3 months and playing this social experiment reality game we have all come to love called Big Brother and not Showmance lover..I'm done. .gnight

26 minutes ago, Fanvyface said:

I can't stop ranting as this AFP is going to scumbags rather than to someone who made us laugh while secluded in a house being watched every minute for 3 months and playing this social experiment reality game we have all come to love called Big Brother and not Showmance lover.

Yes you can.

7 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Actually for several years now they have  this Dr. Will come in and have a discussion with the jurors not necessarily to sway them but to have them judge the HG merits on gameplay rather than gut reaction to betrayal or as people have said "butthurt".  And if I'm reading this article right the jurors ain't buying it lol, except of course for Raven and Matt which doesn't surprise me one bit.   

Although I would get a good laugh out of a Paul defeat, I really don't see him getting less than 6 votes. I don't see Alex voting for Josh or xmas, it would not make sense that she would be upset with Paul for deceiving her, but not Josh and xmas. I think Cody will vote for Paul if he is in the f2 because he will have more respect for a person who played than someone who was just carried along.

9 hours ago, WOC said:

OMG!!  I hope this is true.  I can't wait to see Paul's face if the happens.

If Jeff is for sure out as the finale interviewer, then production can hand the mic to Paul for future after show parties and possibly the jury round table discussion.  Then production can have Paul serve his Kool aid to the jury members and use his mind control techniques to TRY to sway them into voting for whoever production wants to win.  Maybe if Paul has a job (other than his gumpy clothing line) he can finally make his parents proud.  Hearing him tell Josh that he let his parents, friends, bandmates and fans down last year because he didn't win was nauseating.  He didn't seem happy to win $50k.  Spoiled greedy gnome!

2 hours ago, Fanvyface said:

Please don't hate me lol but.. Mr Nickson..What a nasty hateful rude son of a bitch. .if this jerk wins because of Queen weave Jessica's twitter desperado campaign  then Big Brother and CBS will be responsible  for giving some Bully  jerk off who was the worst player ever on BB a large sum of money because of  social media making him out to be worthy. .omg I respect his service as a Marine but All these Cody votes 100 times a Day per Person is pretty pathetic...I hope he can fix his pick up  truck that he left on the side of the highway knowing that he won because of the idiotic superficial people obsessed with his Stupid showmane with an ass  poking spoiled bitch who thought she was better  then everyone else..she needs to keep her fingers out of people's  orifices and stop helping herself to where she's not welcome..I can't stop ranting as this AFP is going to scumbags rather than to someone who made us laugh while secluded in a house being watched every minute for 3 months and playing this social experiment reality game we have all come to love called Big Brother and not Showmance lover..I'm done. .gnight

The only one who made me laugh in this house was AT Raven telling all her lies.  Now some of these lies were pure entertainment!!  No one else even made me smile.  Not sure who you are voting for but I am voting for Cody, mainly to stick it to the rest of the pack.