Big Brother General Discussion

Paul's temptation should have been Like the hex, in the next 3 weeks you can choose to use your safety 1 time.  Xmas 's ring would have been funny if her name would have been drawn to play in the veto comp before she used the ring.  My biggest bitch is telling people to stay in their bed and don't talk to anyone.  It is bad enough to be confined to the bb house then to allow Paul to confine them even more ,what was those people thinking?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

Absolutely, Raven seems to be the most delusional and entertaining. Would love to see more of that.  What a snooze feast BBAD is. IMO Cody deserves AFP because he tried to slay the sheep header.

I finally took BBAD off of my record list. There's no redeeming factors in the final 3 and at this point watching C-Span is more interesting.

4 hours ago, Newby said:

Well then, he shouldn't have been such an asshole and maybe the jury wouldn't have been so bitter.  He wasn't robbed in my opinion.  He got exactly what he deserved and I hope he comes in third this year.

I agree with you I didnt feel he was robbed.  It was funny to read as he himself mentioned how he lost to a vet and that didnt seem fair for the others.

31 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

I agree with you I didnt feel he was robbed.  It was funny to read as he himself mentioned how he lost to a vet and that didnt seem fair for the others.

Seriously? Paul said it wasn't fair he lost last year to a vet?

Usually when a reality show's season is over I forget about it and move on. I don't really care what the people from the show do from then on. But I may have to follow up on these folks just so I may have a little personal satisfaction seeing their egos deflate as they reenter the real world. I detest most of these HGs. I don't wish them bad or ill, I just kinda hope they will see themselves in a new light as their delusions of grandeur go down in flames like the Hindenburg. 

12 minutes ago, WOC said:

Seriously? Paul said it wasn't fair he lost last year to a vet?

This is one of his replies to a ? asked of him on a exit interview.

Nicole definitely deserved it, she tried hard, but my argument is I was a f—ing newbie and you're a vet, you had a second chance. This is my first chance. I gave you a run for your money. I won more comps than you. I did more than you. But I guess I pissed off the jury a little bit too much

2 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

This is one of his replies to a ? asked of him on a exit interview.

Nicole definitely deserved it, she tried hard, but my argument is I was a f—ing newbie and you're a vet, you had a second chance. This is my first chance. I gave you a run for your money. I won more comps than you. I did more than you. But I guess I pissed off the jury a little bit too much

Another tid bit from the same interview 

That's what's up! Dude, I'm telling you it was a bitter jury. My game was f—ing solid. I had the social aspect. I was an underdog. I won most competitions in the house. I solved riddles. What more did you want me to do? Clearly it's the jury's fault, not mine!

15 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

That's what's up! Dude, I'm telling you it was a bitter jury. My game was f—ing solid. I had the social aspect. I was an underdog. I won most competitions in the house. I solved riddles. What more did you want me to do? Clearly it's the jury's fault, not mine!

What a freaking jerk. It would be so fitting  if Josh won the last HoH and sent Paul out the door. At this point, I don't care which one wins, X or Josh if they are F2 but it would be epic to see Paul have to walk out the door in third place. I know it won't happen that way. :censored:

6 minutes ago, straykat said:

What a freaking jerk. It would be so fitting  if Josh won the last HoH and sent Paul out the door. At this point, I don't care which one wins, X or Josh if they are F2 but it would be epic to see Paul have to walk out the door in third place. I know it won't happen that way. :censored:

To me the icing on the cake would be for him to come in second again.  Id just would love love love for all in the jury to stick it to him again.  Id rather he not get any dollars by coming in second but you cant have everything.  Then again losing to a girl with a broken foot and a big cry baby is also tempting to want.  

8 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

To me the icing on the cake would be for him to come in second again.  Id just would love love love for all in the jury to stick it to him again.  Id rather he not get any dollars by coming in second but you cant have everything.  Then again losing to a girl with a broken foot and a big cry baby is also tempting to want.  

Unfortunately, if he is there with either one, I think he will win. When he gets done tearing them completely down about how they did nothing but what he told them to do, comps were thrown for his benefit and they never made their own decisions at any point in the game, they won't be able to convince the jury otherwise because they all know it's true. Only if the jury really is very bitter will he lose. And it's not like X or Josh were great people who everyone liked. They were pretty sh$tty to most of the jury.

1 hour ago, PinkyLee said:

He is SO full of himself.  I hope he is singing that same song this year.

Seriously, this is how I see Paul. I may be wrong, but, he strikes me as someone who has been coddled. I didn't realize he still lives at home. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but he talks a good talk like he's so cosmopolitan. Truth is he has probably had everything handed to him. He says he's a clothes designer, heck I know two people who do the same thing. Printing graphics on t-shirts is not exactly being Hugo Boss. He's a beard model. What the F is that? Is he gonna get a gig for Just For Men and get featured on their hair care box? I have no idea. I'm a man and I have never been influenced by a beard model. Might as well be a hand model for all I care. He's also in a rock band. I checked it out on Youtube and was not impressed. I like all kinds of music. When it comes to rock I've always liked bands like Zeppelin, the Stones, Chili Peppers, and the Foo Fighters, but what do I know? His music reminds me of the high school bands back in the day trying to sound like Metallica. I'm sure he is making money with these ventures and his new found celebrity will help, I just don't see a real future in it for him. After last years show he must have really thought he was the shit because of his fans. Everybody on tv ends up with fans. It doesn't matter if you're a second rate reality star or in the number one show in America. So I'm sure he has his own crew of "yes" men. In reality (no pun intended) he still has a lot of growing up to do. Hopefully, one day he will be a person with a good heart. He just needs to mature some more. 

Still wanna see him lose and get boo'ed as he exits from my tv screen, never to return. 

11 minutes ago, WOC said:

Still wanna see him lose and get boo'ed as he exits from my tv screen, never to return. 

Count me in on that as well.

As much as I hate Xmas (I hate her more than the others mainly b/c of how mean she is and I can't get past the fact

that she should never have been allowed to stay when she could no longer compete), I still want to see Paul lose more

than her or Josh. 3rd place would be even better, but I'll gladly take 2nd for him.

22 minutes ago, WOC said:

Seriously, this is how I see Paul. I may be wrong, but, he strikes me as someone who has been coddled. I didn't realize he still lives at home. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but he talks a good talk like he's so cosmopolitan. Truth is he has probably had everything handed to him. He says he's a clothes designer, heck I know two people who do the same thing. Printing graphics on t-shirts is not exactly being Hugo Boss. He's a beard model. What the F is that? Is he gonna get a gig for Just For Men and get featured on their hair care box? I have no idea. I'm a man and I have never been influenced by a beard model. Might as well be a hand model for all I care. He's also in a rock band. I checked it out on Youtube and was not impressed. I like all kinds of music. When it comes to rock I've always liked bands like Zeppelin, the Stones, Chili Peppers, and the Foo Fighters, but what do I know? His music reminds me of the high school bands back in the day trying to sound like Metallica. I'm sure he is making money with these ventures and his new found celebrity will help, I just do see a real future in it for him. After last years show he must have really thought he was the shit because of his fans. Everybody on tv ends up with fans. It doesn't matter if you're a second rate reality star or in the number one show in America. So I'm sure he has his own crew of "yes" men. In reality (no pun intended) he still has a lot of growing up to do. Hopefully, one day he will be a person with a good heart. He just needs to mature some more. 

Ditto on the never to return part lol

1 hour ago, carmen said:

Count me in on that as well.

As much as I hate Xmas (I hate her more than the others mainly b/c of how mean she is and I can't get past the fact

that she should never have been allowed to stay when she could no longer compete), I still want to see Paul lose more

than her or Josh. 3rd place would be even better, but I'll gladly take 2nd for him.

I will definitely be booing from home.

6 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

Part 2 of the HOH competition has been completed - the winner is in white print below (select the area below with your cursor if you want to know who won it).

Josh

That is all...

IMO, It is no need to hide it. The people that complained before will find another reason to complain. Probably complain that your cursor instructions made them look. 

Thanks for the post. It is what I came to find. Do you know which comp they played? 

8 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

Part 2 of the HOH competition has been completed - the winner is in white print below (select the area below with your cursor if you want to know who won it).

Josh

That is all...

Thanks for letting us know Josh won Part 2!

There is no reason to hide this. I have been coming to Morty's since 2005 and this is the whole purpose of the site. The main page is the update page from the live feeds and the forums are here to discuss what happens on the live feeds and the network broadcast. If someone doesn't want to know what is happening in the house at the moment, they shouldn't read the forums.

Well, there is now a chance that Josh will win HoH and send Paul to the jury. Probably a very slim chance but got to clutch at those straws.