Big Brother General Discussion

9 hours ago, Roli said:

I'm not answering for fredtheturtle, but I think that was fredtheturtle may have meant is that voting for someone just to make someone else mad isn't really the point of the AFP contest.  IMO, the person who wins that should be the person who gets the most votes because s/he IS the favorite.  

Either way thats probably rigged too :( 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Well I'm voting for Cody but not to make anyone mad although I know it will piss off Paul big time. I liked Cody from the minute I met him in the BB house.  Just something about him spelled no-nonsense, I'm here to play and win.  Sort of reminds me of me.  I don't tolerate fools, don't care for people who need to screech and scream or lol just to get attention and certainly not who shows more skin to get ahead in a career whatever that may be.  He's my favorite and that's who I'm voting for.

Im still torn on who should get my vote.  It is between Kevin and Cody though.  I think Kevin did this for his kids not seemly to know much about how the game is played surely not a super fan. And yes I know he was carried along by Paul.  But other then what he says in the diary room about the others for the most part he was as nice as he could be to them while he socialized with him.  Plus I felt bad that the others isolated him to me there was no real reason to do that to the poor guy other then making sure he didnt catch on.  Cody well not only did I like him he was my eye candy for the beginning of the show and NO ONE should take away my eye candy lol.

8 minutes ago, Roli said:

Yeah, it's probably as fair as Paul getting chosen to win the first temptation.  I see no point in putting forth the effort to vote.  

Im still baffled by the fact of all the people they could have brought back why Paul?  Kinda makes me wonder if last season was rigged as well but it didnt go as CBS had planned with Nicole getting the win?  Ive got this vision in my head of Paul getting down on his knees begging to come back cause he knows he could win it blah blah blah.  Something was fishy from the beginning like what you are saying on the first temptation.  CBS wanted to make sure Paul stuck around for awhile....

2 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

Im still torn on who should get my vote.  It is between Kevin and Cody though.  I think Kevin did this for his kids not seemly to know much about how the game is played surely not a super fan. And yes I know he was carried along by Paul.  But other then what he says in the diary room about the others for the most part he was as nice as he could be to them while he socialized with him.  Plus I felt bad that the others isolated him to me there was no real reason to do that to the poor guy other then making sure he didnt catch on.  Cody well not only did I like him he was my eye candy for the beginning of the show and NO ONE should take away my eye candy lol.

Re AFP,  in beginning wanted Cody to win for all reasons many mention and because he is a veteran who fought many years for our freedoms.  And many vets come back with some level of stress related issues.  And so his isolating with Jess and being caught up in that love affair, to me, was understandable, although a huge mistake.

Then my choice became Kevin, another 'good guy' IMO who was there for family, etc.  And also because of the hell these F3 slime put him thru.

But now I am back to Cody.  As I watched polls on this site showing Cody ahead of Kevin I figured I might be wasting my vote if I supported Kevin and wanted either of the 2 to win.  And now Jason is pulling in numbers and due to his multiple rape comments I won't give him my vote.  And so Cody all the way for me.  Please only Cody or Kevin.  

6 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

Im still baffled by the fact of all the people they could have brought back why Paul?  Kinda makes me wonder if last season was rigged as well but it didnt go as CBS had planned with Nicole getting the win?  Ive got this vision in my head of Paul getting down on his knees begging to come back cause he knows he could win it blah blah blah.  Something was fishy from the beginning like what you are saying on the first temptation.  CBS wanted to make sure Paul stuck around for awhile....

Totally agree.  I still believe Paul's mommy and daddy have some pull/power with BB production ot Chen and husband.  Hopefully our talented sleuths who post here will soon get the truth.  And hope they hurry as our time is running out.  

Does this BB site on Mortys stay open after season?  If not how will we know what, if anything, our great investigators find out.

10 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

Either way thats probably rigged too :( 

Over the years there have been many discussions here about how much production influenced or interfered with the show and whether the whole voting process was real or just a ruse so BB could help/save a HG.. There have been audio leaks of hot mics in the DR that suggested the DR would try to talk HGs into or out of something. Lots of other things that jut seemed like production was working behind the scenes for a specific outcome.

But this season it seemed to be really blatant that they stacked the deck for Paul. The three week safety was the worst but other things like Xmas being cleared for a foot race when they had made it clear everyone was throwing it to her and then not one GO flashed up while they pretended to make false starts. It really makes me wonder if it was just Paul talking to these HGs and convincing them to go with his plans or did production in the DR also work them to get them to do what Paul wanted.    

1 minute ago, Aldrich said:

Totally agree.  I still believe Paul's mommy and daddy have some pull/power with BB production ot Chen and husband.  Hopefully our talented sleuths who post here will soon get the truth.  And hope they hurry as our time is running out.  

Does this BB site on Mortys stay open after season?  If not how will we know what, if anything, our great investigators find out.

I just looked it up on line why they brought him back.  CBS aka to the sight claims for the most part was because he is a character.  Also though because many thought he was robbed last time he played.  He blames his loss on a bitter jury as well as being somewhat of an ass hole.  So now Ive got to give him credit for being right he is a ass hole lol 

3 minutes ago, straykat said:

Over the years there have been many discussions here about how much production influenced or interfered with the show and whether the whole voting process was real or just a ruse so BB could help/save a HG.. There have been audio leaks of hot mics in the DR that suggested the DR would try to talk HGs into or out of something. Lots of other things that jut seemed like production was working behind the scenes for a specific outcome.

But this season it seemed to be really blatant that they stacked the deck for Paul. The three week safety was the worst but other things like Xmas being cleared for a foot race when they had made it clear everyone was throwing it to her and then not one GO flashed up while they pretended to make false starts. It really makes me wonder if it was just Paul talking to these HGs and convincing them to go with his plans or did production in the DR also work them to get them to do what Paul wanted.    

Good point on the foot race comp why did production let her compete in it to begin with?  The answer would be because they knew the outcome before it happened.

3 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

I just looked it up on line why they brought him back.  CBS aka to the sight claims for the most part was because he is a character.  Also though because many thought he was robbed last time he played.  He blames his loss on a bitter jury as well as being somewhat of an ass hole.  So now Ive got to give him credit for being right he is a ass hole lol 

We both agree on that.  

Pinky,  as a rather new viewer and Morty site fan,  does this site close BB postings after season?  And if they do is it same for their Twitter acct?  I would love to stay in touch with some of you re what info might be found out re this crappy corrupt season.

6 minutes ago, straykat said:

It really makes me wonder if it was just Paul talking to these HGs and convincing them to go with his plans or did production in the DR also work them to get them to do what Paul wanted.    

That makes some kind of sense.  How many times has Josh said he needs to make the big move and get Paul out only to turn around and do the complete opposite.  Even again last night in DR he's upset at how cozy Paul and Xmas have become and talked about getting him out by winning Round 2.  We'll see I guess.

3 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

We both agree on that.  

Pinky,  as a rather new viewer and Morty site fan,  does this site close BB postings after season?  And if they do is it same for their Twitter acct?  I would love to stay in touch with some of you re what info might be found out re this crappy corrupt season.

Im not sure if it does or not Aldrich.  Im hoping myself that it does along with hoping many follow survivor as well.  Though I have read Mortys for years now this is the first year Ive decided to give my input.  I too have enjoyed most of the peoples input and will continue to visit this sight for years to come either way.  

13 minutes ago, straykat said:

I think we could accept production trying to get HGs emotional and excited for various events and challenges, to be expected.  But what they did this year may have turned too many away for good.  Sad as my first 2 seasons were interesting and kind of fun to watch, although there is always a villain but certainly not from the depths of hell like the 3 we have left here.

2 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

That makes some kind of sense.  How many times has Josh said he needs to make the big move and get Paul out only to turn around and do the complete opposite.  Even again last night in DR he's upset at how cozy Paul and Xmas have become and talked about getting him out by winning Round 2.  We'll see I guess.

Christmas especially seems to be in the cast this season for no other purpose than to support Paul, please Paul and help Paul win.  She has done NOTHING for her own game whatsoever...everything she does appears to have no other purpose than to help Paul's game. To the best of my memory, she has not even once disagreed with Paul about anything, ever.  Whenever any other HG says something against Paul, she defends Paul and reports the person's comments to Paul.  She's constantly cuddling with him and stroking his hair, and they very often sleep together - yet somehow they are not seen as a "showmance".  I'm almost wondering if BB saw her broken foot as an "opportunity" which would put her in a great supportive position for Paul.

2 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

Im not sure if it does or not Aldrich.  Im hoping myself that it does along with hoping many follow survivor as well.  Though I have read Mortys for years now this is the first year Ive decided to give my input.  I too have enjoyed most of the peoples input and will continue to visit this sight for years to come either way.  

Well when I began watching BB I also began Survivor.  Hopefully Survivor won't be staged as has this season of BB.  

But I never followed Survivor on Mortys but will this year.  Thanks.

21 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

I don't think anything on the site ever closes.  In the BB18 archives here, you can still post.  I just checked.  Usually people just fade away after the season ends, but it appears that the board is open for use.  

7 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

I wish I could vote for the hurricane relief fund instead on one of them.

Yep, good idea except it's only 25k.  Now imagine if 1st and 2nd prizes were donated lol. 

I know it's against BB rules to split prize money between HG but makes me wonder as others have mentioned that Xmas and Paul have plans to share the top prize.  One way would be to invest in each others "company or brand" whatever that may be.

5 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

Isn't Paul guaranteed first or second now that he won that HOH or that last comp? It's so busy I can't even watch a TV show all I can do is get my info here.

No.  The winner of the second part of this HOH comp faces off against Paul and the winner of that comp is HOH and chooses who to take to F2.

Clarifying, there are three parts to the final HOH competition.

2 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

Well then, he shouldn't have been such an asshole and maybe the jury wouldn't have been so bitter.  He wasn't robbed in my opinion.  He got exactly what he deserved and I hope he comes in third this year.

39 minutes ago, WOC said:

Me too. The jury house is more interesting at this point.

Absolutely, Raven seems to be the most delusional and entertaining. Would love to see more of that.  What a snooze feast BBAD is. IMO Cody deserves AFP because he tried to slay the sheep header.