Big Brother General Discussion

6 hours ago, Sammy888 said:

@Lamasquerade You obviously got conned by Kevin. To me, he's like a sleazy street hustler, a pimp, a diva. I think EVERYONE is better than Kevin within the house and out.

My impression of Kevin is that he's the kind of guy who learned the facts of life from watching the Godfather movies (not Sopranos).  Kevin would stab you in the back while shaking your hand. His lack of intelligence shows. 

And yes, Codi was spot-on. Everybody in the house are idiots. 

@sammy, it's evident you have not read any of my post up to this one. Kevin should have been gone long ago. All he did was take up space in the house. As for thinking he may beat out everyone is based on my opinion that there are a bunch of bitter jealous assholes in jury (Cody leads the group) and I think in the end they would rather reward Kevin than Paul or the others...except raven who is and continues to be delusional about life situations and her role in the house. 

As for Cody, I read he auditioned for BB 15 but didn't make it. Perhaps he tried after that too, I have no idea. although I enjoy watching BB for 19 seasons it is in my opinion that most hg either want to have some acting career from it or need money to buy a new car. Any person who has a real job and family situation can not just up and go into the house for three months. Cody is a good actor attempting to let people think he doesn't care if he is there or not (my guess is he wants to be there but unfortunately for king Cody you cannot choose  the hg you wish to live with in BB house)or he has some real deep rooted anger issues. Either way, what he does or anyone else in the house does not effect me. It's a show, that's it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, WOC said:

Did you notice that even Matt was laughing while Raven was arguing her case as a puppet master on par with the gnome? He'd been in the house for a while by then and probably compared notes with the other HGs. I would assume Raven may have had an epiphany since then. Then again she just may be too stupid to see the light. 

At least I got a laugh tonight when Raven mentioned she was the puppet master lol along with her other ailments Id suggest a lobotomy.  

1 minute ago, PinkyLee said:

At least I got a laugh tonight when Raven mentioned she was the puppet master lol along with her other ailments Id suggest a lobotomy.  

Apparently, the lobotomy is done, and, her head was stuffed with rocks. I don't think there's been a more delusional person about the game they played and their standing in the house. 

2 minutes ago, BigMcK said:

A few weeks ago, they had this Comp where they hid a card of some type in the house and the house was trashed as a result.  Anyone know if the Houseguests had to clean it up or did Production?  

From what they show, the hg has to clean up after that comp every year. 

5 minutes ago, joystiick said:

From what they show, the hg has to clean up after that comp every year. 

That is what I thought and surely the HG knew that and they still trashed it.  They could have hid it and not trashed the house.  It is good TV, but the HG have to spend hours cleaning.  Not a very good idea in my opinion.

10 hours ago, HeleneL said:

I don't like Josh and never will.  I can't stand the sight of him but if he's F2 with Paul I hope he wins it and I want to see Paul crumple on his knees if front of the whole world.

Josh has done some very mean things in the house this season, but mostly because Paul and Christmas have urged him on.  I tend to think Josh is just immature that he doesn't think before he acts.  I don't think he is this mean in real life.  On the other hand, I believe Paul and Christmas ARE this mean in real life.  I hope he wins first place and CBS/BB donates 2 place to the hurricane relief fund.

7 hours ago, Sammy888 said:

You're probably right. Cody looks to me like he does have mental problems, especially as a result of his tour of duty. Most highly intelligent people do. In any event, he called it from the beginning. All the house guests are idiots and I think Paul is dangerous because he is very manipulative. Let's hope we don't hear about Paul in the news in a few years for doing something crazy like killing his girlfriend....but we know he wouldn't get caught, just like minute maid dude.  Everyone in Canada be careful because Paul supposedly likes to visit Vancouver.

Paul would figure out a way to get someone else to do it since he doesn't want to "get blood on his hands".

1 hour ago, BigMcK said:

That is what I thought and surely the HG knew that and they still trashed it.  They could have hid it and not trashed the house.  It is good TV, but the HG have to spend hours cleaning.  Not a very good idea in my opinion.

I think that is one of the most insane comps they have.  Production must tell the HG to make the biggest mess they can.  I don't find that entertaining at all.  Did you notice no one hid their card in the cereal or other food?  They must have been told not to pour food out all over the house because of the rat and ant problem.

1 hour ago, PinkyLee said:

Hilarious and sadly true re her being puppet master. The only person whose actions she directed were Matt.  And re Matt she seemingly had him by the ---- (fill in the blank)  It's really sad that her upbringing has brought her to this point.  And shows Matt's character and intelligence that he has been so close to her throughout this fiasco.  

1 hour ago, BigMcK said:

Well it gave them something to do rather than plan cruel abusive actions/shunnings against others for a few minutes. Hate this season.

2 hours ago, joystiick said:

Apparently, the lobotomy is done, and, her head was stuffed with rocks. I don't think there's been a more delusional person about the game they played and their standing in the house. 

The expression on her face when Mark blurted out to her then why are you here was priceless as well lol.  She gives new meaning to dumber then a stump lol

7 minutes ago, straykat said:

The one good thing I can say about BB in this season is that the design team for the sets of the comps did a great job. I really liked the steam punk setting last night and there were some other ones that I thought were excellent. 

I will give them that - the design of many of the comp sets were really outstanding this season.  Of course, several of them were "wasted" since the stupid HG's threw so many comps this year.

On Josh choosing Alex and teaming up with her against Paul. Alex is so full of Paul worship, just like Xmas, both of them think that Paul will take them to F2. Good riddance.

This year cast, worst ever: there is a small difference between madness and brilliance, with BB need to change and stay relevant and keep/attract new audience, I think that they tried something that just didn't quiet worked out, not worked at all. They are after ratings and this season is just no going well.

On Xmas working for Paul's mom: I did some research and I don't know much about Cali, but their house is worth north of 2mil and Paul's father is a retired civil servant/engineer. Paul's mom, I don't know, no records on what she does if anything. She may be a housewife or goes/works undercover. Someone made the comment about more than two people knowing about Xmas working for Paul's mom. That's usually not the case when there is a promotional/advertising contract. Aside from lawyers, only two parties know about it unless they want to spread the information, so it's plausible, especially if Paul's mom did some person management for Paul, but that kid gets around, I don't know how he has any money without a real job.

15 minutes ago, AKay said:

On Xmas working for Paul's mom: I did some research and I don't know much about Cali, but their house is worth north of 2mil and Paul's father is a retired civil servant/engineer. Paul's mom, I don't know, no records on what she does if anything. She may be a housewife or goes/works undercover. Someone made the comment about more than two people knowing about Xmas working for Paul's mom. That's usually not the case when there is a promotional/advertising contract. Aside from lawyers, only two parties know about it unless they want to spread the information, so it's plausible, especially if Paul's mom did some person management for Paul, but that kid gets around, I don't know how he has any money without a real job.

I looked too and could find nothing. I can't say it isn't true, can't say it is either.

10 hours ago, Sammy888 said:

You're probably right. Cody looks to me like he does have mental problems, especially as a result of his tour of duty. Most highly intelligent people do. In any event, he called it from the beginning. All the house guests are idiots and I think Paul is dangerous because he is very manipulative. Let's hope we don't hear about Paul in the news in a few years for doing something crazy like killing his girlfriend....but we know he wouldn't get caught, just like minute maid dude.  Everyone in Canada be careful because Paul supposedly likes to visit Vancouver.

I don't think Cody has mental problems.  He just isn't in the same class of clowns that BB casted this year.  He would have been more suited to Survivor but now that he's been on BB he would have a huge target on his back if he did Survivor just like Caleb.

Well I'm happy I live in the opposite end of the country from Vancouver but I did hear him say he did a meet and greet in Montreal.  Now that's a little closer lol.

2 hours ago, Newby said:

I think that is one of the most insane comps they have.  Production must tell the HG to make the biggest mess they can.  I don't find that entertaining at all.  Did you notice no one hid their card in the cereal or other food?  They must have been told not to pour food out all over the house because of the rat and ant problem.

Like James last season, he spent his time pouring out food all over the kitchen.  I don't even think he was looking for the cards.  That was a royal mess to clean up.

This season should be titled "The Biggest Loser".  Not due to who lost the most weight but do to who's the biggest jackass.  However, that would mean Paul is top dog and wins. I don't want to see that happen.  Xmas couldn't answer Josh's question about who she would take to F2. He says he will take her. But it's looking like Paul and Xmas are getting closer in this last homestretch. I hope Josh is the one to decide who goes and who stays and that he chooses Xmas. Not that she deserves to be there. (She should have been sent home after her foot was ACCIDENTALLY broken by the fall with Jason) But because I want to watch gumpy Paul have to become the final juror. I'm not a fan of Josh by any means.  But kudos to him for figuring out Paul's game. I just wish Josh had actually done what he teased us with in his talks to the cameras. 

While Kevin didn't win one HOH or Veto comp, he very well could have if he hadn't listed to Sir Paul and threw them. That's on Kevin, not Paul.  I can't believe how many comps we're thrown this season under the direction of Paul. Everyone fell into line with his plan never once taking a look at how his plan always helped himself. Not one of Paul's followers had a backbone except for Raven's inverted one.  Early on, Alex mentioned that you should never throw a comp. She also told Jason "Don't trust ANYONE in this game. Not even me"!!  When Jason started questioning Paul or xmas's moves, Alex called him an idiot.  No Alex, you were the idiot not to have listened to Jason!  

The best night for me so far was when Raven, the most annoying hg ever (IMO), was sent out in a blindside!! Her lies about her numerous health issues and just general life stories were rediculous!!  Her fake on and off accents, fights with Matthew throwing flour, cinnamon, shampoo, etc. all showed how immature and mentally off she is.  

Besides the mob mentality and purposeful shunning of this group, directed again by Paul, the thing that irritated me the most was how they treated Kevin to his face and behind his back.  They said it was "shady" that Kevin was always talking to the hg that was the next to be evicted because he was insuring jury votes.  Hello, this is Big Brother!!  And Paul has been doing the same exact thing but behind closed doors in his goodbye messages. He tries to explain what happened in a way that makes him look innocent or just says some nice things about the evicted hg. I'm glad Josh had the balls to expose the threesome alliance to some of the evicted ones and that production actually played them.  And it was repulsive hearing Paul telling Josh to "gas up" and verbally attack certain HG's right before a competition to throw them off so they wouldn't win. Why couldn't Paul do that himself? Because he wanted to look innocent in all of the chaos.

If BB should return next summer, I have some suggestions to make watching the HG's a little easier on us viewers or a little harder on the HG's. 

1) Every hg has to wear a shock collar.  When they eat with their mouths open chomping so loudly into the mics, they get shocked. If they sing, they get shocked. If they discuss throwing comps....same thing. 

2) All snack foods must be kept in tupperware/Rubbermaid containers so that the plastic bag rummaging sounds don't annoy our ears or block out the conversations.

3) Get rid of the spy TV in the HOH room!!  Let the fools be caught off guard by people coming upstairs like it used to be. Watching them scamper like roaches whenever someone they don't like is coming upstairs is rediculous.

4) Make the penalty for not complying with the have not rules tougher. If you're not on the block and break the rules, you are now on the block. If you are on the block and break the rules.... bye! Or the offenders could be locked in a room with bread, water and a bucket until the next eviction so they can't campaign. (I know, a little harsh. Lol). Or just end the have not punishment and make them compete again for different types of food. 

This is my first time posting this year so, sorry for the length of this.