Big Brother General Discussion

14 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Josh did say at one time that if he got to F3 would be a good time to get Paul out.  He's more loyal to Xmas than he is to Paul; even more so now that he's seen Paul's fake tears.   Paul can't compete in the last HOH and Xmas?  well....  depends what it is.

Everyone competes for the final hoh. the winner of the 3rd event will be hoh and get to evict the last juror. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, BigMcK said:

The Final Three Events don't have any physical events if I remember correctly so Christmas will play.

The first event use to be a tough physical comp, but, I can't remember what they've done over the last few years. But, I think they will make it three events that xmas can compete in. 

23 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

No one wins against Kevin, he had to go. Kevin: most gracious exit ever award to him.  Cody always delivers as most bitter hg ever. What a douche he is, get over it already!  Raven is still a delusional ahole.

'Sorry, but honestly I don't see how Kevin could have beaten ANYONE!  He not only did not win ONE SINGLE COMP, he didn't even come close.  The main thing he did (the only thing?) was to follow EVERY order/instruction given him by Paul. IMHO, Kevin's exit was not so much gracious as it was "tail between the legs", "look how stupidly I've been manipulated" and "see how someone can NOT play the game for a second but make it to 4th place because NO ONE sees you as ANY kind of threat".

If the final 2 were Kevin and Paul, I would have pulled for Kevin ONLY because he would be the only non-Paul choice.  The only people who played the game the whole season were Cody, Jessica, Mark, Elena, and Paul (with some play by  Alex and Josh).  The rest of them did nothing but float and follow orders.  Kevin was probably the least objectionable person in the house (though we didn't really get to know Jillian or Ramses, they were booted so quickly - I would have really liked to see what Jillian was like), but come on - Kevin did LESS than NOTHING over the entire game!  The ONLY reason he made it to 4th place is because he was no threat whatsoever from the start of the game until he was evicted.  There was a bigger threat every week.

That's just my opinion.

To the best of my memory, the first of the final 3 comps is ALWAYS one of endurance (hanging, standing, swinging, whatever). I could absolutely be wrong, but I sure don't remember a season when that wasn't true.  The winner of that one goes straight to the 3rd comp against the winner of the 2nd comp (which is played by the 2 losers of the first endurance comp).

The first comp is always THE most difficult comp by far because the winner of the 1st one skips the 2nd comp (goes straight to 3rd comp) while whoever wins the 2nd comp is the only one who has to play in ALL 3 comps.

2 minutes ago, BigMcK said:

When they were in the Jury House tonight, Cody would not even talk.  He is being paid big bucks to sit around and discuss the game and he refuses.  He is a sore loser and also has a mental problem.

I wasn't too crazy about Cody's jury house behavior in tonight's episode either, however - I think he was mostly taking a "I told you so!" stance...as in "I told you we should have made evicting Paul early the number 1 priority".  He tried to warn everyone that Paul would wind up playing everybody for fools - and he was 100% right!!

8 minutes ago, BigMcK said:

When they were in the Jury House tonight, Cody would not even talk.  He is being paid big bucks to sit around and discuss the game and he refuses.  He is a sore loser and also has a mental problem.

Cody has made it clear that he's over it. He doesn't like the people involved. I loved that he just sat there and smiled as Jason and Raven started arguing. It just proved his point that these people are idiots. He was right all along. 

4 minutes ago, BigMcK said:

Really?  He didn't talk because like me he can't tolerate how the whole house was manipulated  by Paul.  He just didn't want to discuss it.  Raven going on and on about her role he just didn't have the patience for it.  I hope in the next couple of days these idiots in the jury house realize how they were bamboozled  by Paul and don't give him a win vote.  At this point I don't care who wins except I hope it isn't Paul.  Actually I don't want any of them to win but one of them will. So be it!

2 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Raven going on and on about her role he just didn't have the patience for it.  I hope in the next couple of days these idiots in the jury house realize how they were bamboozled  by Paul and don't give him a vote.

Did you notice that even Matt was laughing while Raven was arguing her case as a puppet master on par with the gnome? He'd been in the house for a while by then and probably compared notes with the other HGs. I would assume Raven may have had an epiphany since then. Then again she just may be too stupid to see the light. 

8 minutes ago, WOC said:

Cody has made it clear that he's over it. He doesn't like the people involved. I loved that he just sat there and smiled as Jason and Raven started arguing. It just proved his point that these people are idiots. He was right all along. 

Exactly!  I was troubled by his behavior at the time I watched it, but the more I think about it the more I think he deserves a medal for his patience in not jumping into the fray.  Almost the entire house were idiots this season, he was just adamant that he refused to be one of their numbers.

23 minutes ago, BigMcK said:

Well, in fairness, he is NOT being paid big bucks.  I wouldn't call $750/week a whole lot of money (that's $39,000/year).

2 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Exactly!  I was troubled by his behavior at the time I watched it, but the more I think about it the more I think he deserves a medal for his patience in not jumping into the fray.  Almost the entire house were idiots this season, he was just adamant that he refused to be one of their numbers.

He has sooooo much more patience than I do because I would have been laughing and singing "I told ya so, I told ya so!"

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

No one wins against Kevin, he had to go. Kevin: most gracious exit ever award to him.  Cody always delivers as most bitter hg ever. What a douche he is, get over it already!  Raven is still a delusional ahole.

@Lamasquerade You obviously got conned by Kevin. To me, he's like a sleazy street hustler, a pimp, a diva. I think EVERYONE is better than Kevin within the house and out.

My impression of Kevin is that he's the kind of guy who learned the facts of life from watching the Godfather movies (not Sopranos).  Kevin would stab you in the back while shaking your hand. His lack of intelligence shows. 

54 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

And yes, Codi was spot-on. Everybody in the house are idiots. 

1 hour ago, BigMcK said:

You're probably right. Cody looks to me like he does have mental problems, especially as a result of his tour of duty. Most highly intelligent people do. In any event, he called it from the beginning. All the house guests are idiots and I think Paul is dangerous because he is very manipulative. Let's hope we don't hear about Paul in the news in a few years for doing something crazy like killing his girlfriend....but we know he wouldn't get caught, just like minute maid dude.  Everyone in Canada be careful because Paul supposedly likes to visit Vancouver.

I'm not that big of a Cody supporter in fact, not at all really except he wanted rid of Paul as much as I did. I thought his comment about not discussing the show at that point was purely because Matt was saying something idiotic and Cody cannot stand Matt or his idiocy. I can't either so, I probably would have said the same thing. I would have been more direct to Matt though and said, I guess there is no sense in discussing this with you.

2 hours ago, Sammy888 said:

That's $3000 a month for doing absolutely nothing. GIve your head a shake.

But compared to what CBS is making on the show in return for the measly investment, it is still not BIG bucks - it's chicken feed!  CBS could be paying the HG's 4 times that amount and they would still be making a VERY sizable profit on the show.

5 hours ago, BigMcK said:

Please remember that we are only seeing edited versions of the jury house conversations and interactions. Though they probably captured the flavor of his attitude, I suspect he probably said more than what we saw. 

6 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

Well, in fairness, he is NOT being paid big bucks.  I wouldn't call $750/week a whole lot of money (that's $39,000/year).

That amount is in the ballpark.  It is his job to participate and  make the show and he just sits.  Did you see how he snapped at Matt when Matt was just trying to involve him in the conversation.