Big Brother General Discussion

13 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Josh bullied the bullies. We should keep it in check who the original bullies were: Cody and Jessica.  Maybe he got tired of being an "outsider." The crying is annoying, but may be how he releases anxiety. He can go or stay, wouldn't matter. With all his faults he was still more entertaining than the hooker and her ride.

I honestly never felt like Cody and Jessica were bullies.  They got bullied first and then tried to defend themselves.  Unfortunately, with all the power they gave Paul - there was no way that they could defend themselves without making themselves look even worse.

I'm not saying Cody and Jessica were perfect - they were far from it.  I just think their downfall began with him trying to make a big move - evict Paul - which was turned around against them because of BB production's golden boy treatment of Paul.  Then Cody made what turned into a fatal mistake - nominating Christmas, who was part of his alliance.  Part of this mistake was because of the way he was put on the spot by BB because of the superpower they had given Paul.  The 3 weeks of safety that Paul was given wound up putting Cody and Jessica into an IMPOSSIBLE situation - there was no way to come back from that.

In short, I feel like Cody and Jessica were put into the position of looking like bullies in the way they were forced to defend themselves.  They were not great people, but I like them better than any of the final 7 or so.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, stephvig said:

does anyone else feel that Paul was given the answers to the HOH comp beforehand? He seemed a little too confident with his answers before the correct answer was given!

I honestly did think that as I was watching it.

I was also thinking about how much I'd like to choke the life out of Paul as he strutted and preened and acted like a total jack-ass of a poor winner!!

23 minutes ago, stephvig said:

does anyone else feel that Paul was given the answers to the HOH comp beforehand? He seemed a little too confident with his answers before the correct answer was given!

It's possible, and even likely, given the season.  But the questions were very easy.  It almost looked like Christmas was throwing it.  

1 hour ago, JessicaRocks said:

I honestly never felt like Cody and Jessica were bullies.  They got bullied first and then tried to defend themselves.  Unfortunately, with all the power they gave Paul - there was no way that they could defend themselves without making themselves look even worse.

I'm not saying Cody and Jessica were perfect - they were far from it.  I just think their downfall began with him trying to make a big move - evict Paul - which was turned around against them because of BB production's golden boy treatment of Paul.  Then Cody made what turned into a fatal mistake - nominating Christmas, who was part of his alliance.  Part of this mistake was because of the way he was put on the spot by BB because of the superpower they had given Paul.  The 3 weeks of safety that Paul was given wound up putting Cody and Jessica into an IMPOSSIBLE situation - there was no way to come back from that.

In short, I feel like Cody and Jessica were put into the position of looking like bullies in the way they were forced to defend themselves.  They were not great people, but I like them better than any of the final 7 or so.

I totally agree. Cody had it rough his HoH week cause all his nominees we're dropping out. It made him look bad but I never thought he was a bully. Not in the Baby Josh way. They all said Cody didn't have any social game. Well maybe he saw the fake, phoney asses they all were & didn't want to be a phoney & socialize with them. I know I wouldn't.

I have watched BB from the 1st season. I feel people's coments are so off base. Christmas and Paul deserve to be the final 2. This is a game. They played the best game. The remarks that Cody should win America's favorite do not know what this game is about. He came in with a chip on his shoulder and it got knocked off. People think Josh is a bully need to look up the meaning. Jason is so disrespectful, I would be ashamed of his if I was his family. You don't make jokes about rape.

5 hours ago, WOC said:

I also read a spoiler about what happens next. I put the text in white so if somebody doesn't want to see it they won't. Just highlight my post and you'll be able to read it.

To recap Week 12, Alex Ow was sent to Jury with a 1-1 vote, forcing Josh Martinez to break the tie. Paul won the final four competition, the same competition he won in Big Brother 18. Ironically, it was the competition, too – What the Bleep.

The spoilers indicate that Paul nominated Kevin Schlehuber and Josh. That means if the nominations stay the same, Christmas Abbott will cast the sole vote to evict.

Big Brother 19 spoilers state that Josh likely would want to win the POV to secure his safety. It’s pretty clear that Josh believes that unless he wins Veto Paul will try to get him out of the game.

Christmas will want to evict Kevin and take Josh to the final two. Christmas has started to figure out that Paul’s plan is to take Kevin to the end, evicting both herself and Josh.

CDL expects that Paul will not try to win the Veto competition. He hasn’t wanted to put himself in a position to choose between Josh and Kevin, so we’d expect him to continue that trend. He probably will encourage Kevin and Josh both to win it, because he knows he can convince either person to take him to the end.

I guess we'll know tonight!

I'm glad I cancelled my feed after Cody got bottled the 2nd time. I know five others who did, too. 

3 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

...and there is the "chance" that Josh had but blew: Paul and Christmas split the vote, giving Josh the decision who to evict.  The chance he had, the only chance he had to get rid of Paul would have been for him to evict Kevin instead of Alex.  He could have teamed up with Alex to get rid of Paul...Kevin can win nothing so there is no chance for Josh to team up with Kevin to evict Paul.  Christmas is totally blinded by Paul so she is totally out of the question.

(Oh and Josh made Alex into a total enemy if he should make it to final 2, so he blew that too.)

So - there you have it - Josh is now THE biggest fool in BB history.  Period.

Josh played his part, fake crying on command, to the pots and pans, to the staged faux fights, this thing was worse than anything WWE did in 30 years!

5 hours ago, BigMcK said:

Yes, I agree Paul has done everything you say, but aside from physical touches, Paul has done exactly what it takes to win.  I think a comparison which Cult Leaders does not apply.  This is a TV show.  If he continued this outside of the house, then there might be cause for alarm.  It is a TV show,

Paul lies and leadership was directed by production.

He never lead anyone, he simply tried to recall his part.

The best actor was Kevin, his jokes and stories were entertaining, although Jason's weren't that bad.

the others sucked, or were juvenile.

pathetic wannabes sums this up, selling junk on Amazon, more likely CraigsList scammers. 

7 hours ago, stephvig said:

I definitely though that.  I kept yelling, "Fixed, fixed"!!  And right after he told Josh (and maybe Christmas-I don't remember) that his tears were fake he was crying all  over Christmas, then Josh came up and gave him a big hug.  

I hope CBS and Big Brother both suffer financially from this farce of a show this year.  Should they remain on the air, they should NEVER get involved with the players again.

10 hours ago, WOC said:

Paul is such a fake pos! He was playing up to the viewers tonight (courtesy of production of course) with his crocodile tears. He doesn't give a rat's ass about Alex. I bet my last dollar if he was truthful he would tell you he can beat any of these HGs in the F2. He was just worried that he may not get there with Alex. 

We have seen how Paul can cry when he wants.  Wednesday night when he won HOH, and was assured of F3, he started crying.  Do you think those were fake for the Jury Votes? I do.

10 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

Here's a possible scenario I can see playing out now: the final 2 are Paul and Christmas, Paul wins and Christmas declares she is 100% happy that Paul won.  A week after the season final, Christmas admits in an interview on TMZ that her only purpose in the house this season was to make sure Paul won and she's happy that she could complete her mission.  Also, her and Mr. Pectacular are getting married so they can have little pumped-up babies!

You mention marriage.  I have assumed that Christmas is a Lesbian.  I haven't heard her talk about a relationship with either gender, but she just seems to fit the profile.  Any opinions on that?

10 hours ago, Roli said:

It's possible, and even likely, given the season.  But the questions were very easy.  It almost looked like Christmas was throwing it.  

I felt the same about Christmas that so called smile each time she knew Paul got another answer correct.  Its been known for years that the DR coaches them along the way giving what CBS hears from local media.  Like the pots and pans CBS knew the public wasnt taking to it well and he was told to stop doing it.  Many things about their DR sessions have been revealed over the years thats why they are constantly told not to speak about them on air.  

Well once this is over I can only hope I never have to look at Pauls ugly face ever again and I beg and plead CBS never brings him back even if for just a cameo. 

8 hours ago, terrimarie said:

I have watched BB from the 1st season. I feel people's coments are so off base. Christmas and Paul deserve to be the final 2. This is a game. They played the best game. The remarks that Cody should win America's favorite do not know what this game is about. He came in with a chip on his shoulder and it got knocked off. People think Josh is a bully need to look up the meaning. Jason is so disrespectful, I would be ashamed of his if I was his family. You don't make jokes about rape.

Ive also watched BB from the very beginning though I agree with some on the flip side sure I disagree as well.  However, the one thing that Ive never seen in the history of BB is an injured player not playing in more then half the HOH's.  or VETO'S.  So I guess the biggest floater of all has been Christmas since she couldnt compete. She hasnt done any big moves she hasnt won an HOH.  Oh excuse me Im wrong...she won the HOH (that was given to her) oh and thats right she evicted Jason (but that was all Paul) So why in the world and how in the world does she deserve to be in final 2?  

1 minute ago, PinkyLee said:

Ive also watched BB from the very beginning though I agree with some on the flip side sure I disagree as well.  However, the one thing that Ive never seen in the history of BB is an injured player not playing in more then half the HOH's.  or VETO'S.  So I guess the biggest floater of all has been Christmas since she couldnt compete. She hasnt done any big moves she hasnt won an HOH.  Oh excuse me Im wrong...she won the HOH (that was given to her) oh and thats right she evicted Jason (but that was all Paul) So why in the world and how in the world does she deserve to be in final 2?  

Kevin didn't do any of that either and he doesn't have a broken foot to blame it on. Based on your analogy he should have been long gone by now.  Although I do believe she should not be there, she was carried through and to the end of the game (no pun) like so many before her in 18 seasons.

48 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

I felt the same about Christmas that so called smile each time she knew Paul got another answer correct.  Its been known for years that the DR coaches them along the way giving what CBS hears from local media.  Like the pots and pans CBS knew the public wasnt taking to it well and he was told to stop doing it.  Many things about their DR sessions have been revealed over the years thats why they are constantly told not to speak about them on air.  

Well once this is over I can only hope I never have to look at Pauls ugly face ever again and I beg and plead CBS never brings him back even if for just a cameo. 

I'll back you up on this statement.  I hope he takes a long walk off of a short pier.

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

Kevin didn't do any of that either and he doesn't have a broken foot to blame it on. Based on your analogy he should have been long gone by now.  Although I do believe she should not be there, she was carried through and to the end of the game (no pun) like so many before her in 18 seasons.

Sure lots of them have been carried including Kevin.  Paul preyed on the weak and carried them for a fact.  Had Christmas been able to compete in comps and more then likely would have won one here or there she wouldnt be there still with Paul.  No one is denying that.  But this game along with being a mind or social game has also been one of competition.  So what Im saying is if you can NOT compete then you shouldnt be there to begin with win or lose.  Had she broken her foot the day before entering the house Im sure CBS would have told her sorry not this time because you will not be able to compete dont you think?

15 hours ago, BigMcK said:

Yes, I agree Paul has done everything you say, but aside from physical touches, Paul has done exactly what it takes to win.  I think a comparison which Cult Leaders does not apply.  This is a TV show.  If he continued this outside of the house, then there might be cause for alarm.  It is a TV show,

His sadistic menacing,devious,mind control, vindictiveness, etc etc is inborn/ingrained into his psyche.  What he has been doing is what he will do on the outside. 

Having known someone with that type personality I read everything I could on psychopaths.  They feel no remorse, no guilt, in fact they can't feel love but fake it to get what they want.  And Paul's actions this summer, once again, just like last season, show me what he is.  It doesn't end when he walks out the door.  

Just my uneducated diagnosis.  

12 hours ago, stephvig said:

Yes yes yes !!   I sat here thinking the same thing.  His pumping fist in air with every correct answer, then gleeful celebrating, then FAUX crying ..and isn't he a great actor?  Suddenly last few days showing remorse and crying (didn't see tears, only hands over eyes) he is priming everyone to think he feels any degree of guilt or sadness for those he had to work to remove.  But he never feels guilt or remorse. How much more evident must it be for others to see this entire season has been fixed/scripted.  Unbelievable.  

2 hours ago, BigMcK said:

We have seen how Paul can cry when he wants.  Wednesday night when he won HOH, and was assured of F3, he started crying.  Do you think those were fake for the Jury Votes? I do.

Definitely fake, no tears just hands rubbing eyes.  Just like Alex did with Josh. 

2 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

Pinky, did you watch last season?  Hoping/thinking we'd never see Paul's ugly face is what most of us felt last year.  And seeing him this year was a disgusting shock.  I will say again that his family must be very close to those in power at CBS.  Any detectives on here?  If so please use your talents to get more info. i wonder if FCC would investigate?