Big Brother General Discussion

2 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

It seems like this has been going on for a few seasons now - them not showing much of the jury house.

Another disappointing change in BB.  How much more interesting it would have been watching their reactions.  But alas, we got to watch teeny tiny sadistic Paul massacre HGs one by one.  Paul's eyes have that same serial killer look that Manson still has.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, PAULISABUNION said:

My question was rhetorical, I neither think that this was the best BB game ever or that Paul is the best player houseguest ever. The season has been disappointing because it's apparently fixed and Paul is such a f****** tool. Anyhow guess it acted as Paul has would ruin the game for me. Some might think it's great game play, I think it's poor sportsmanship. But then I thought Big Brother, what is big brother over the years I watched season after season and I've never seen anything like this. Evil Dick didn't compare to this no one has ever compared to Paul and his game. Will was cagey, manipulative and conniving... But light-hearted and funny. Oh and much easier on the eye. if this was the first time I've ever watched big brother I would never bother to tune in again, and probably wouldn't have continued to even show any interest in this crap, currently. I find nothing impressive about Paul's game or any of these houseguests. Kevin's my favorite because he's the least cruel and obnoxious. He could be called a floater but I don't even know if there was a floater this season. You can call Matt and Raven floaters but then they were all floaters because they just floated after big Paul. I can't even make sense of this season. It's been a complete disappointment, I hate to see Paul have a chance at winning this money being in final two, and you'll probably be in final two. I only hope that once they get out of there they realize how horrible they have been. But for Paul to be portrayed is one of the best players on Big Brother would just be an insult unless your person who finds this kind of behavior entertaining. And it's not just Paul it's Christmas it's Josh at times, but I think if Josh was in a house with a different set of people he wouldn't have acted like such an a******. Raven Matt were joke Mark and Elena sing pretty mainstream if they were in a house with different folks. Kevin would have probably never made it this far in another house because of his age and generation gap. Cody and Jessica would have played a different game, but when the Blasted long if they were just going to hide in a bedroom and if Cody acted that aggro he wouldn't made it that far. Some of the other folks that I'm not naming have been left behind so early in the game I don't know what kind of gameplay they would have had. Oh and

Alex was a bully but may not have acted in that fashion if she was with other folks. Jason was fine except for the rape comments. However, collectively all of them together we're bullies, demeaning with hostility and aggression that makes no sense to me. It was like watching a group home full of marginally compromised socially inept people. I don't bother to tune in and watch the show, I don't watch Big Brother after Dark anymore, I read some posts here and maybe run to the show that I've dvr'd in the middle of the night when I've got nothing else to do and cannot sleep, but that's hard to do because I can't stand Paul and Christmas to the point of turning the TV off. Society has enough assholes out there it's just mind-boggling to me that they got so many Under One Roof for the show this season. I don't know if there's really such a thing as little man syndrome, no offense to any petite statured men out there, but if there's any validity to that phrase Paul fits the phrase perfectly. And maybe between his small stature and his culture he's had to defend himself along the way growing up and that has turned him into a complete piece of s***. In the beginning I couldn't stand Alex the most, now she hardly crosses my mind compared to Paul and his babe Christmas. Well that's my rant for the evening.

I think your post speaks for most of us.  Disappointing doesn't even describe what most of us feel.  Rage is  huge part of it, IMO.

Just read on a gossip spoiler site that Xmas worked for Paul's mother for quite some time.  So now we see 2 HGs knew Paul and family before this season.  Hope more info comes out re Abrahamian and family's connection and power with BB/CBS.  My intuition tells me Paul and family have deep connections here.

Also, it said that Jason SAID that Jury members won't give Paul the win...again.  Are Jury members allowed to talk to people/media?  I love hearing this but was not aware Jury could communicate outside jury house.

The plot thickens.  Truth comes out sooner or later.  

I have come out of my hoping against hope that King Paul does not win fantasy world.  It is very obvious to me that the cards are stacked in his favor, thanks to production and players that fell for his lies hook, line, and sinker, he will win BB.  He is not that good of a game player when it came to comps but his scheming I will admit is good.  He has surrounded himself, if rumors are true, with the weaker players to play final 3 comp which ensures a win for him.  The only hope that  I have now is the jury.

6 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Just read on a gossip spoiler site that Xmas worked for Paul's mother for quite some time.  So now we see 2 HGs knew Paul and family before this season.  Hope more info comes out re Abrahamian and family's connection and power with BB/CBS.  My intuition tells me Paul and family have deep connections here.

Also, it said that Jason SAID that Jury members won't give Paul the win...again.  Are Jury members allowed to talk to people/media?  I love hearing this but was not aware Jury could communicate outside jury house.

The plot thickens.  Truth comes out sooner or later.  

I wouldn't give rumors like these any credit unless there were at least two verified sources to back them up. If xmas had worked for Paul's mom, I think that information would have come out a long time ago. Since there would have been multiple people that would have known the information, someone would have "leaked" that information at the beginning of the season. It definitely would have come out when she broke her foot and was allowed to stay in the house. Also, the jury is sequestered, they do not have access to the public. The person reporting this would have to have access to all the jurors. So, why would the person with knowledge only report what they heard from Jason? I think it is just someone hoping out loud. 

5 minutes ago, MiMiLily said:

I have come out of my hoping against hope that King Paul does not win fantasy world.  It is very obvious to me that the cards are stacked in his favor, thanks to production and players that fell for his lies hook, line, and sinker, he will win BB.  He is not that good of a game player when it came to comps but his scheming I will admit is good.  He has surrounded himself, if rumors are true, with the weaker players to play final 3 comp which ensures a win for him.  The only hope that  I have now is the jury.

When you get down to it, for this season and only this season, Paul deserves to win. It is not because of great play by Paul or some master strategy by production. He deserves to win because he was the only one who played the game. The rest of cast, except for Cody, Jessica and Dominic, did not even attempt to make a move or "play the game". They laid down and let Paul play their game for them. They do not deserve to win because they did not put in the work. Over the last few weeks Jason won some comps, but, he still let Paul play for him. Josh won a few comps, but, he also continued to let Paul play for him. He figured out exactly what Paul's plans and actions were and he still did exactly what Paul wanted. Other than that, what have these people done in an effort to win $500,000 dollars? Nothing. So, as far as I am concerned, if you do not put in work, you do not deserve a pay check. Although I would have preferred someone else taking charge and finding a way to evict Paul and go on to win, I think it would be a travesty of the game if the jury votes for the player sitting next to Paul at the end.

1 hour ago, MiMiLily said:

Look on the bright side he also thought and felt Nicole was the weaker player and he was a shoe in that is why he brought her to the final 2 with him and he LOST as well all know to well.  Again with any luck he will stick to the one promise he made long ago with Kevin and take him then the jury can once again go against Pauls better judgement and give it all to Kevin.  

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

When you get down to it, for this season and only this season, Paul deserves to win. It is not because of great play by Paul or some master strategy by production. He deserves to win because he was the only one who played the game. The rest of cast, except for Cody, Jessica and Dominic, did not even attempt to make a move or "play the game". They laid down and let Paul play their game for them. They do not deserve to win because they did not put in the work. Over the last few weeks Jason won some comps, but, he still let Paul play for him. Josh won a few comps, but, he also continued to let Paul play for him. He figured out exactly what Paul's plans and actions were and he still did exactly what Paul wanted. Other than that, what have these people done in an effort to win $500,000 dollars? Nothing. So, as far as I am concerned, if you do not put in work, you do not deserve a pay check. Although I would have preferred someone else taking charge and finding a way to evict Paul and go on to win, I think it would be a travesty of the game if the jury votes for the player sitting next to Paul at the end.

True Paul has played the game but lets not forget the reason for the others winning some of the comps was because they where thrown to them.  Paul wanted Jason to win so that he didnt get blood on his hands as well as he did the same with Alex.  The whole season other then in the very beginning was about people throwing comps to other people.  Playing the game is competing!  I think CBS should omit the veto since that seems to be all figured out by everyone as well putting up pawns so that they can play etc.  When the game was first played there was no veto if you went on the block you were on the block period then you got to run around and convince people why they should pick you to stay.  

Theres noway Id hand the money to Paul I felt the same way the last time he played.  He didnt win then and I hope to god he doesnt win this time.  

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

Yes, on a logical game level, this is all true. Paul took control of every person in that jury (except Cody) and got them to play the game for him. But on a human level, I don't think people (not the jury so much as the viewers) want to reward that kind of mean, bully behavior. The only problem with that is most of the jury was part of the bullying, even if they didn't say anything. When they stood behind the bullies not saying anything. when they barely spoke to the ones being shunned, they were taking part in it. So, will those jury members remember that they willingly took part in Paul's cruel game play, consider it to be great game played by Paul and give him the vote or will they now think of themselves as Paul's victims, too and want to punish him for playing them?

2 hours ago, joystiick said:

Also, the jury is sequestered, they do not have access to the public. The person reporting this would have to have access to all the jurors. So, why would the person with knowledge only report what they heard from Jason? I think it is just someone hoping out loud. 

Jason gave an interview after he was voted out and said this. 

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/big-brothers-jason-dent-paul-is-toast-now-jury-wont-vote-for-him-w502369

7 minutes ago, WOC said:

I don't know if this is true, but I certainly hope Paul doesn't get even one vote from the jury.  And I hope either Josh or Kevin is sitting beside Paul at final.

3 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Just read on a gossip spoiler site that Xmas worked for Paul's mother for quite some time.

Not surprised at all by this.  I knew there was something shady about the bond they have.  I think they had it planned from the get-go.
Paul sure didn't develop "friendship" with Xmas just by being in the BB house -- I think they've known one another for a while.

3 minutes ago, carmen said:

Not surprised at all by this.  I knew there was something shady about the bond they have.  I think they had it planned from the get-go.
Paul sure didn't develop "friendship" with Xmas just by being in the BB house -- I think they've known one another for a while.

Now I'm looking to see if there is any info on this aside from just saying it's so.

1 hour ago, WOC said:

From the way the interview reads, it sounds like Jason hasn't actually spoken with the other jurors and he's just guessing based on his own feelings. But, in the past, immediately following their eviction, there have been many jurors that swore they would never vote for the person that stabbed them in the back, then after they spend time thinking about it, they vote for that person. A big factor in the vote is who's sitting next to who. 

In the past, there have been many bitter juries, but, normally they tend to vote for the person who played the best game. However, in BB14, Dan played the best game but a bitter jury voted for Ian. However, Ian did have a resume to point to on finale night. These people have nothing to counter Paul's arguments and claims. 

45 minutes ago, joystiick said:

From the way the interview reads, it sounds like Jason hasn't actually spoken with the other jurors and he's just guessing based on his own feelings. But, in the past, immediately following their eviction, there have been many jurors that swore they would never vote for the person that stabbed them in the back, then after they spend time thinking about it, they vote for that person. A big factor in the vote is who's sitting next to who. 

In the past, there have been many bitter juries, but, normally they tend to vote for the person who played the best game. However, in BB14, Dan played the best game but a bitter jury voted for Ian. However, Ian did have a resume to point to on finale night. These people have nothing to counter Paul's arguments and claims. 

Ahhh but someone does and that someone would be Kevin.  He advanced as far as he did because he did whatever Paul told him to do and when to do it. (Reason being is because he as well thought Paul had his back )  If he went against Paul, Kevin wouldnt have made it as far as he has without winning any comps.  So if its Kevin along side of Paul in the final 2 Kevin could easily sit there and say it was his own plan all along to get to the end in such a manner.  He hinted many times during the season that Paul was the master mind of the game.  He wasnt able to act on it himself because he was busy tossing comps for Paul....yet in his own way it did seem he was trying to make others aware so that they could take some kind of action.  

Of course this is just a pipe dream lol in my minds eye.  In reality if it is Kevin sitting there with Paul I can also see Kevin saying what a good guy Paul is and how Paul carried him along blah blah blah lol whole show this season BLAH 

9 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Perfect ending for this faux 'game'.  I think BB/CBS screwed themselves with this seemingly corrupt season.  I have no desire to watch BB Celebrities as I now believe that it also will be fixed.  The excitement is gone!  The interest I had watching what I believed were honest reactions and true game play is over.

If Paul takes Kevin to F2, hopefully Jury will give the win to Kevin.  Will evil win out this season?

This entire fiasco does remind me of times when Manson followers killed innocent people at orders from their 'leader' and when Jones talked his 'flock' of deranged religious people into drinking the koolaid,  pure evil on all 3 IMO.  This time we watched the entire thing played out on CBS.   Someone should be fired after this mess.  The world has been watching this, including impressionable minds of children and weak minded adults.  

I agree with you.

I will never watch another episode of Big Bamboozle.

I hope CBS gets investigated over this one, just like NBC did over Charles Van Doren on Twent-One 50 years ago!

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2008/07/28/all-the-answers

CBS tried to overplay their hand.

They had two good products, Survivor and Big Bamboozle.

I've often wondered about Survivor, now I KNOW its scripted, too.

I suspect that the producers get "kickbacks", in one way or another.

The people picked to "play", or should I say "act" in these SCRIPTED FAKE-reality shows are also suspect.

One need only look at some of those discovered on "Idol", and what happened a few weeks ago with the Bachelor/Bachelorette brand.

scam.jpg

Sorry, one last thing for now.

I enjoyed two things this year.

A scammer says, "I'm just doing what the house wants."

My house never tells me what it wants. ;)

Another scammer says, "I'm playing the game."

To which I say, "No, you're just playing us and your part, scammer.":o:D

2 hours ago, WOC said:

Now I'm looking to see if there is any info on this aside from just saying it's so.

I couldn't find anything that put Xmas together with Paul's mom. I'll admit I didn't look all that hard though. I did find several places that gave the same story...

"Apparently, Christmas worked for Paul’s mother. She never really clarified what she did for his mom or what type of business she has. Christmas suposedly told Josh Martinez that she worked for Paul’s mom – then the feeds shut off."

I also read a spoiler about what happens next. I put the text in white so if somebody doesn't want to see it they won't. Just highlight my post and you'll be able to read it.

To recap Week 12, Alex Ow was sent to Jury with a 1-1 vote, forcing Josh Martinez to break the tie. Paul won the final four competition, the same competition he won in Big Brother 18. Ironically, it was the competition, too – What the Bleep.

The spoilers indicate that Paul nominated Kevin Schlehuber and Josh. That means if the nominations stay the same, Christmas Abbott will cast the sole vote to evict.

Big Brother 19 spoilers state that Josh likely would want to win the POV to secure his safety. It’s pretty clear that Josh believes that unless he wins Veto Paul will try to get him out of the game.

Christmas will want to evict Kevin and take Josh to the final two. Christmas has started to figure out that Paul’s plan is to take Kevin to the end, evicting both herself and Josh.

CDL expects that Paul will not try to win the Veto competition. He hasn’t wanted to put himself in a position to choose between Josh and Kevin, so we’d expect him to continue that trend. He probably will encourage Kevin and Josh both to win it, because he knows he can convince either person to take him to the end.

I guess we'll know tonight!

20 minutes ago, Plumber said:

I hope CBS gets investigated over this one, just like NBC did over Charles Van Doren on Twent-One 50 years ago!

I would love to see CBS get into actual legal trouble over this season as well, but unfortunately the FCC does not classify Big Brother as a game show like Twenty-One was.  No the FCC calls Big Brother "an entertainment show" (even though it offers cash prizes) and so CBS can do pretty much whatever they want in the pursuit of providing "entertainment".

The most we can hope for is for CBS to be exposed for the puppeteers they've been so they can receive the public scorn they deserve (and maybe get a good dent in their network ratings).  They can do pretty much whatever they want, but they shouldn't be allowed to pretend that they aren't controlling the game when they are.

Absolute proof that they are controlling the game is Christmas' HOH win.  CBS/BB absolutely knew what Paul's plan was to throw the HOH (even what order they were going to throw it in).  We know that CBS knew, because everyone who had live feeds knew the plan as well as everyone who follows Morty's or Jokers or any of the many other websites that document the live feeds.  Yet they made the plan work...it could NOT have worked if they had said "Go" just one time before the end of the game.  There was absolutely no other reason for them to use one alternative to "Go" one after the other after the other, (without EVER using "Go") except to ensure that Paul's plan worked. Proof positive that they were directly complicit with Paul.

20 minutes ago, WOC said:

I also read a spoiler about what happens next. I put the text in white so if somebody doesn't want to see it they won't. Just highlight my post and you'll be able to read it.

To recap Week 12, Alex Ow was sent to Jury with a 1-1 vote, forcing Josh Martinez to break the tie. Paul won the final four competition, the same competition he won in Big Brother 18. Ironically, it was the competition, too – What the Bleep.

The spoilers indicate that Paul nominated Kevin Schlehuber and Josh. That means if the nominations stay the same, Christmas Abbott will cast the sole vote to evict.

Big Brother 19 spoilers state that Josh likely would want to win the POV to secure his safety. It’s pretty clear that Josh believes that unless he wins Veto Paul will try to get him out of the game.

Christmas will want to evict Kevin and take Josh to the final two. Christmas has started to figure out that Paul’s plan is to take Kevin to the end, evicting both herself and Josh.

CDL expects that Paul will not try to win the Veto competition. He hasn’t wanted to put himself in a position to choose between Josh and Kevin, so we’d expect him to continue that trend. He probably will encourage Kevin and Josh both to win it, because he knows he can convince either person to take him to the end.

I guess we'll know tonight!

If your spoilers (what you have in white text) are correct, then this season really is total crap.  If Josh had that chance and didn't take it...he is the biggest fool in BB history!