Big Brother General Discussion

23 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

I hear what you are saying, and a part of me would like to see Kevin win over Paul...but, really, think about it:  to give Kevin the win this season would be the same as calling some guy a hero for being the sole survivor of a marine platoon, when all he did was hide in a deep hole while the rest of his platoon was exposed and blown up by a direct mortar shell hit.

To say that Kevin has done less than nothing is to grossly overstate his actions in the game this season.  He hasn't even come close to winning anything and the only reason he survived being on the block so many times is because he turned out to be a true pawn every time (even though Paul was probably the only one who knew that in some cases).  He even effectively back-stabbed the entire house the first week when he took the $25k and directly caused Paul to come into the house.  (Okay - I know...SOMEONE would have taken the $25k if Kevin hadn't so it was really a foregone conclusion that Paul was coming into the game - the truth probably is that half the house pressed the button to take the $25k, but Kevin just happened to hit it first.)  Kevin did not plan anything and was never a part of anything that made a difference.  He voted with the house every single week (except for a time or 2 when he knew it would not make a difference, or when he was lied to by others).  Most likely, the only reason he is still there is that no one thinks someone THAT OLD can win the game.

When the jury questions why he should get their votes, I simply can't imagine what he can say that won't sound absolutely laughable, and I mean that literally - I'm pretty sure that any answer he gives WILL result in some substantial laughter from the jury members.

I am with you 100%. Game wise, the man is a potted plant with a vote. 

The only way I could possibly give Kevin some consideration for a win is if he some how eeked out a win and found himself matched up against xmas in the f2. Even then, I couldn't see myself voting for him if I were on the jury. Even though they threw the HOH to xmas, she did make the big move to vote Jason out, and, for whatever reason, she had established enough trust with dumbgirl Alex that Alex did not nom her and Josh in the DE. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tonight's episode is absolute proof that CBS/BB is pulling all the strings, because no 4 people could be as stupid as the final 5 (minus Paul) is being portrayed.  Why would everybody just do whatever Paul tells them to do, instead of what is best for their own games?

There was absolutely no reason to have all these episodes this year...they should have just handed Paul the $500k check on the season premiere and just gotten it over with.  I am SO disgusted with this season!!!  :angry2:

Alex deserves to be sitting on the block, and she deserves to go home.  She didn't approach Josh to talk about nominations and try to convince him to put up Paul.  Then it would have ended up a tie, most likely, and Josh could break the tie and get out Paul.  Josh is a fool.  Alex is a fool.  Christmas is a Tool.  I'm glad it's almost over.  

Does anyone enjoy that stupid brunch thing they do where they talk about the season?  I find it a complete waste of time, especially this season.

1 hour ago, JessicaRocks said:

Tonight's episode is absolute proof that CBS/BB is pulling all the strings, because no 4 people could be as stupid as the final 5 (minus Paul) is being portrayed.  Why would everybody just do whatever Paul tells them to do, instead of what is best for their own games?

There was absolutely no reason to have all these episodes this year...they should have just handed Paul the $500k check on the season premiere and just gotten it over with.  I am SO disgusted with this season!!!  :angry2:

Did you notice the look on Christmas's face when Kevin got an answer right.  She was SO disgusted that he wasn't following orders.  She and Paul make me so mad.

Well I was just PO'd that Kevin didn't follow his gut and win this thing tonight.  All he wanted was a letter and pictures from his family.  But oh no!  "Well Paul never steered me wrong and he's solid as a rock so maybe I'll go along with it and not win HOH".  Really??  So now he lost Veto, prob. coz he was too slow but he's also colorblind which didn't help. 

I don't understand why Josh just doesn't spill the beans to Alex.  She says she doesn't want to talk and he backs off. I keep leaning forward  and screaming JUST SAY IT'S ALL PAUL'S PLAN IDIOT!!!!  Well wishful thinking.  Christmas is despicable and Paul is an out and out snake and liar.  I'm so over those two.  Paul pretending to cry and walking into the apple room and smiling and talking to Josh.  Josh's eyes almost popped out of their sockets and still he does nothing.  TWIT!!!!  He talks to the camera and says he needs to get Paul out but:  "should I do it now or when we're F3?"  A month ago would have been better.  No wonder he lets Paul call him Fool.  He is a fool.

I agree with all of you above me. Production is working overtime to paint it like something may happen and Paul might go. LMAO! 

I will say this, Josh initially rejected the idea of splitting the vote and him having to make the final decision about Alex and Kevin. But now he seems to be pushing for it. Perhaps, maybe, by some far out chance, he'll flip the script and put out Kevin. Then Alex will be able to compete in the next HOH and get Paul. If Alex goes Paul will be competing against Xmas and Kevin. Is competing too strong a word?

11 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

As much as I agree with you on all counts about Paul (BLAH) Id still love just out of spite to see Kevin with him in the final 2 and taking home the win lmao.  Mind you not that he deserves it but Id just love for once for all of them to blow Pauls mind with giving it to someone he has taken to the end with him lol now that would at the least make me laugh and sit back and say ha ha u dummy thats what you get X's 2 lol

I SO AGREE

On 9/4/2017 at 9:00 PM, HeleneL said:

If it's one of the very early seasons, I don't go back that far.  When I started watching BB I think it was Rachel Reilly's 1st season and I don't recall anyone claiming to lactate in any season after that lol.  

It was Natalie around BB 9.  Not that I would know, but I have heard it can be seen here.

https://www.izlesene.com/video/big-brother-natalie-breast-milk/5120501

16 minutes ago, BigMcK said:

It was Natalie around BB 9.  Not that I would know, but I have heard it can be seen here.

https://www.izlesene.com/video/big-brother-natalie-breast-milk/5120501

OMG that was hilarious and bizarre lol.  She had to be lying about not having a baby or being in a late term pregnancy when she kept pumping her breast milk.  I can't think of anything else that would account for her to have this. Some women have breast fed for years up to 6 years old so pumping the breast milk would just continue producing it.

27 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

OMG that was hilarious and bizarre lol.  She had to be lying about not having a baby or being in a late term pregnancy when she kept pumping her breast milk.  I can't think of anything else that would account for her to have this. Some women have breast fed for years up to 6 years old so pumping the breast milk would just continue producing it.

Hilarious and bizarre and kind of disgusting. 

Kevin made the first move in this game. The others talked to him but didn't align with him. Let's get real the only thing he could do was float. Young people don't like old people. Kevin was very nice to all of these kids and the things some of them said about him and his family was down right rude and disrespectful. It shows their true character and it includes the vet Paul. If this were an experiment it showed people can't think for themselves . Kevin should win

Josh said on the live feeds that Jess has the kindest heart of all who had tormented them.  TORMENTED THEM???  I will have to say I think Josh has the kindest heart of all the tormentors.

I am hoping either Josh or Kevin win first place and Jessica wins AFP.

1 hour ago, Lacypants said:

Kevin made the first move in this game. The others talked to him but didn't align with him. Let's get real the only thing he could do was float. Young people don't like old people. Kevin was very nice to all of these kids and the things some of them said about him and his family was down right rude and disrespectful. It shows their true character and it includes the vet Paul. If this were an experiment it showed people can't think for themselves . Kevin should win

I agree.  Re being an experiment...also shows violent gang mentality.  This season we saw brain washing and also seems complete set up for Paul.  Wonder if any in production trained w Paul before season to prepare him for the win and how to program these gullible MISFITS.  I really hope Xmas,Paul, Alex, rest of that gang, will lose their followers.  Hopefully all these brutal attacks Paul ordered and fools took action on will negatively affect their 'celebrity' status.  Just horrible people.

And it has been mentioned that Cody said that Paul would take Josh to F2.  Seems Cody does have perspective re this game.  Too bad his love affair caused hum to refrain from interactions w the house.

Not going to watch celebrity BB.  Might tune in next summer re BB just to see if we have same scripted set up for another like Paul.  This is only my 3rd year of watchung BB, had been looking forward to this season.  After suffering last season watching Paul, hoping he would NOT win, and then thinking I would never have to see his ugly face again and then ........well we know what transpired this summer.  I think BB screwed itself.  

46 minutes ago, BigMcK said:

Who is supposed to be on "Celebrity BB"?  When they say "Celebrity" is this like "Dancing with the Stars" where they have an acquaintance of a star on the show?  No big star is going on the show.  Just curious if they have announced them yet.

I think it depends on your definition of "celebrity". Here is the rumor from the the update page.

Rumored to appear in the Celebrity BB cast, are: 
Natalie Nunn from Bad Girls Club, she has appeared on multiple shows on VH1 and appeared on Marriage Bootcamp with her mother. 

Lance Bass is best known for being a pop singer in the group NSYNC.

Bradtheladlong is a popular YouTuber who came out as asexual a few years ago.

Duane "Dog" Chapman is best known for his A&E series Dog The Bounty Hunter. 

Tiffany Pollard, also called New York, is best known for appearing on VH1's Flavor of Love. Rap star, Flavor Flav nicknamed her New York. 

Drita D'avanzo is best known for her role on Mob Wives. 

48 minutes ago, BigMcK said:

Who is supposed to be on "Celebrity BB"?  When they say "Celebrity" is this like "Dancing with the Stars" where they have an acquaintance of a star on the show?  No big star is going on the show.  Just curious if they have announced them yet.

It will be like all the other "celebrity" reality shows. It will be has been's, barely was and those hoping to be rediscovered. There will not be any stars that are still earning a paycheck. So, think of "almost stars" that you haven't heard of in ten years, those are the candidates for celebrity BB.  

Except for "Dog" I have no idea who all these people are.  Only watched a couple of the Hunter episodes way in the early days.  Because these people "think" they're celebrities they will probably do everything in their power to become memorable in that house.  Sort of like this season where a lot of them were just there to be noticed and advance their careers - no need to name names.

Did everybody catch the part of Sunday night's show where Paul informed Josh that they were going to throw the HOH comp to him (Josh).  Josh didn't want to be HOH (and have more blood on himself) and basically said no thanks.  But Paul INSISTED that Josh win HOH (so he could do Paul's bidding of course).  Josh gives in and agrees to win HOH.  (But then the whole "throwing the comp" bit turned into a fiasco and Josh more or less wound up winning it by chance.)

What the Hell?!  What is wrong with these people?  Paul was just being a frickin' bully for forcing his agenda on Josh, and Josh was being incredibly stupid and spineless for going along with it.  I was totally disgusted by that whole interaction!

I really can't remember a previous season when SO many comps were purposely (and transparently) thrown.  I definitely don't remember a previous season where so many comps were purposely (and transparently) thrown where there was so much anger directed at people who weren't cooperating with throwing the comps.  There have been many seasons where HG's got manipulated by other HG's, but NEVER like this season...it is so ridiculous.  If I saw Paul on the street, I honestly don't think I could stop myself from punching him.  I think that Paul is totally despicable!

1 hour ago, JessicaRocks said:

I definitely don't remember a previous season where so many comps were purposely (and transparently) thrown where there was so much anger directed at people who weren't cooperating with throwing the comps. 

I was thinking the same thing yesterday.  But checking the AFP polls you can see a shift in popularity from week 1 and what America is starting to think about these clowns.

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-popularity-poll-week-10/

21 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I was thinking the same thing yesterday.  But checking the AFP polls you can see a shift in popularity from week 1 and what America is starting to think about these clowns.

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-popularity-poll-week-10/

It would be nice if it showed the total number of votes.

3 hours ago, straykat said:

I think it depends on your definition of "celebrity". Here is the rumor from the the update page.

Rumored to appear in the Celebrity BB cast, are: 
Natalie Nunn from Bad Girls Club, she has appeared on multiple shows on VH1 and appeared on Marriage Bootcamp with her mother. 

Lance Bass is best known for being a pop singer in the group NSYNC.

Bradtheladlong is a popular YouTuber who came out as asexual a few years ago.

Duane "Dog" Chapman is best known for his A&E series Dog The Bounty Hunter. 

Tiffany Pollard, also called New York, is best known for appearing on VH1's Flavor of Love. Rap star, Flavor Flav nicknamed her New York. 

Drita D'avanzo is best known for her role on Mob Wives. 

So who do you all think BB will rig the win for? 

I have thought many times this season that Paul was given veto answers so he would win.  He seems to get the highest score or lowest time on the vetoes that require you to figure something out or remember something.  Like the weather one and the travel one.  I know he is good in comps but he seemed too good this year in some of them.