Big Brother General Discussion

5 hours ago, joystiick said:

I like that Josh told Jason the plan and then the next message was Paul lying about he didn't know what was going on.

I do not view Josh's message as good game play. Josh is a back stabbing idiot. If he was a stand up guy, josh would be loyal to those who kept him in the game. Josh did not get this far on his own merit. Of all players, I loathe josh l.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Vista said:

I am not sure I agree about Kevin not getting votes. I think the jury might be as disgusted with Paul's hateful game play. I appreciate Paul's ability to manipulate these truly stupid people, but he has been the biggest bully of all. They are all bullies. At this point, the season could be redeemed if Kevin won. 

I am sick of Josh's sick tears. He has been pulled along all season just like Christmas. 

Horrible season.

I'd so like to believe that someone besides Paul will win this ridiculous season, but I just don't see how.  Think about it - the entire season virtually no one ever talked about even putting Paul on the block, much less evicting him.  I mean, we've seen and heard the conversations when no one else is around and none of them dislike Paul and somehow their thinking has become so twisted as to value Paul winning over themselves.  In fact, it appears that the NUMBER ONE REASON that they haven't put Paul up on the block even once is because they are afraid that he might be EVICTED!  It's become something like "Stockholm Syndrome"...they have all lost their senses!

I would really like to believe that the jury would vote for anyone else who would be up against Paul, but I think they all see how Paul is pretty much the only person who has played the game.  Even Cody, who HATES Paul, respects Paul's game play.  I don't say that to praise Paul for his play...no, quite the contrary, I say it to condemn the lack of play on the part of everyone else.  Kevin may be likable in some ways, but how does anyone vote for him to win $500k with a clear conscience when Kevin has done LESS than nothing - he hasn't won anything and he has voted with the house every single time - in short, all he has done is simply blend in.  The only reason he is still in the house is because there has been a bigger target every single week.  Without really saying it - the house probably thinks of him as THE least threatening of all the HG's.  Is that reason enough to give him the win - he was the smallest threat in the house?  I wouldn't vote for someone like that if I was in the jury.

Really, the whole thing has become like an unlikely, unbelievable bad movie.  I'm really struggling to believe that these people (the HG's) are actually using the logic that they are using!  

3 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

I'm really struggling to believe that these people (the HG's) are actually using the logic that they are using!  

Right.  The season has been so incredibly absurd that I find it difficult to believe people are as stupid as this season tries to make us believe.

3 hours ago, Vista said:

I do not view Josh's message as good game play. Josh is a back stabbing idiot. If he was a stand up guy, josh would be loyal to those who kept him in the game. Josh did not get this far on his own merit. Of all players, I loathe josh l.

If you are part of an alliance larger than two, you are pretty much going to have to backstab some folks to make it to the end. If you do want to make it to the end, you won't get there if you keep all the strongest players in the game, otherwise, you are asking to be backstabbed. I am not sure who you feel he's backstabbed, but, he's been with xmas since the early part of the game and he's stuck with her and deferred to her even when it wasn't the best for his game. 

6 hours ago, bluesky said:

Here’s my wish list for how this bummer of a season ends: 
Alex out next.  Christmas out after that.  Just nasty, mean girls, hard to watch and not good role models.  Josh takes out Paul at #3, so Paul gets no prize money (and CBS does NOT give him AFP as consolation).  Final 2 of Josh and Kevin.  Kevin for the win just because he somehow managed to take all the bullying and shunning and not kill one of these idiots.  I can’t condone Josh’s bad/crazy behaviors, but am ok with him getting 2nd out of who’s left mostly because I think he is still young, immature, and easily manipulated.  Hopefully, he will learn something about himself from this experience and grow to become a better person.  No doubt Paul masterfully outplayed everyone, but HOW he did it through threats, isolation, and bullying sucked most of the enjoyment out of BB for me this year, and I can’t forgive him for that.

I could go along with your wish list but I would rather them get Paul out ASAP.  I like Kevin and am liking Josh much better now than I have most of the season.

19 minutes ago, Newby said:

I could go along with your wish list but I would rather them get Paul out ASAP.  I like Kevin and am liking Josh much better now than I have most of the season.

At this point, I do not care at all that Kevin has not won one single thing. It turns out he is the only decent human in the house. To be clear, until recently, I was a Paul fan, but these mean spirited bullies have gotten the best of me. I do not want to see any of them win money for so-called good game play.

josh's feelings came a little too late. 

24 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Surprise surprise!  Josh nominated Alex and Kevin.  

Dummy. I wonder if he figured out that Paul could win the veto, pull one of the nominees down and Josh will be forced to nom xmas and then Paul and the other person vote her out. on top of that, josh cannot play for the next hoh. He should have put Paul on the block. Then if paul won, he could only remove himself. If one of the others won, xmas could guarantee that Josh's pick went home. 

11 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Dummy. I wonder if he figured out that Paul could win the veto, pull one of the nominees down and Josh will be forced to nom xmas and then Paul and the other person vote her out. on top of that, josh cannot play for the next hoh. He should have put Paul on the block. Then if paul won, he could only remove himself. If one of the others won, xmas could guarantee that Josh's pick went home. 

If these idiots throw the POV comp to Paul, they ARE indeed idiots and they ALL deserve to lose to Paul, because if they throw the veto to Paul - they will be giving him the game (and Paul will probably be the favorite to win this comp anyway, given it will probably be easier for a veteran).

3 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Josh doesn't think that way.  Those are Paul's nominations and he didn't think any further than that.  If Alex wins veto he might put Paul up but then Kevin will be voted out for sure by Alex and Xmas.   So Kevin has  to win veto  and hope for a tie if there's any chance to send Paul to Jury.  Remains to be seen if he has the balls to do it.

1 minute ago, JessicaRocks said:

If these idiots throw the POV comp to Paul, they ARE indeed idiots and they ALL deserve to lose to Paul, because if they throw the veto to Paul - they will be giving him the game.

I doubt very much Alex wants to throw the comp to Paul while she's sitting on the block.  If she does then I have no words to describe the stupidity. :cookoo:

1 minute ago, HeleneL said:

So Kevin has  to win veto  and hope for a tie if there's any chance to send Paul to Jury.  Remains to be seen if he has the balls to do it.

Or Josh could win veto.  As much as there needs to be an upset, Xmas will totally control Josh's decisions so, no, he will not have the guts to

do follow his instincts or do what he wants.

1 minute ago, carmen said:

Or Josh could win veto.  As much as there needs to be an upset, Xmas will totally control Josh's decisions so, no, he will not have the guts to

Unfortunately, I don't think Josh has a chance to win this veto comp.  The comics competition is one of the tougher comps, custom made for Paul to win.

2 minutes ago, carmen said:

That's true too although he did lock his HOH room door last night.  I guess he wanted some time alone from these bozos.  It took some time for Alex to rouse him coz she wanted to use the toilet.  I can't believe they have 1 toilet for 18 people.

Josh was axing Xmas who she would take to F2 and he couldn't tell him. She doesn't know yet, it's between him and Paul! Of course he told Xmas he'd take her. I'm sure he was expecting to hear the same from her. 

Come on Josh, restore my hope in meatballs and just once go rogue!

10 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

That's true too although he did lock his HOH room door last night.  I guess he wanted some time alone from these bozos.  It took some time for Alex to rouse him coz she wanted to use the toilet.  I can't believe they have 1 toilet for 18 people.

They have more then 1.

1 minute ago, WOC said:

There is a water closet downstairs in the bathroom. There are no cameras in there for the obvious reasons. It's near the showers.

That's what I said lol.  2 showers and 1 toilet downstairs.  The other in HOH they need permission to use.  Paul was using the one downstairs when Alex was trying to get in the HOH room.

8 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

That's what I said lol.  2 showers and 1 toilet downstairs.  The other in HOH they need permission to use.  Paul was using the one downstairs when Alex was trying to get in the HOH room.

LOL! I got ya now! I thought you thought the only toilet was in the HOH! LOL! My bad!