Big Brother General Discussion

8 hours ago, carmen said:

I agree time was very limited to un-do the brainwashing with Alex, maybe near impossible.  With Kevin, though, it wouldn't have taken a split second to get him on board

with backdooring Paul.  He's not as dumb as he pretends to be.

9 hours ago, joystiick said:

It would have been possible with Josh and Kevin voting, but, the only way that could work was if Josh had enough time to explain it to Alex and talk with Kevin. I just don't think there was enough time. 

Well now Josh has the chance to show us all how much he really wants to WIN.  If he has the balls to put up Paul and Alex that is.  Worse thing to happen would be Paul winning veto and taking himself down.  Hmmm maybe Josh can convince Paul he is a PAWN lol.  If he puts up Alex and Paul assuming Kevin votes for Alex and Christmas votes for Paul or visa versa Josh will be deciding vote.  The only line he would need to vote Paul out at this point is " Buddy I just cant win against you "  I still want to see Kevin get an HOH.  Im so tired of seeing Paul tell the others what they should be doing and not doing.  They are all talk about how Paul is running things Id just like to see one of them stand up for themselves and do what they want to to not what they are told to do.  So be a man JOSH!!! Just do it for gods sakes.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

Well now Josh has the chance to show us all how much he really wants to WIN.  If he has the balls to put up Paul and Alex that is.  Worse thing to happen would be Paul winning veto and taking himself down.  Hmmm maybe Josh can convince Paul he is a PAWN lol.  If he puts up Alex and Paul assuming Kevin votes for Alex and Christmas votes for Paul or visa versa Josh will be deciding vote.  The only line he would need to vote Paul out at this point is " Buddy I just cant win against you "  I still want to see Kevin get an HOH.  Im so tired of seeing Paul tell the others what they should be doing and not doing.  They are all talk about how Paul is running things Id just like to see one of them stand up for themselves and do what they want to to not what they are told to do.  So be a man JOSH!!! Just do it for gods sakes.

In my opinion, it is now or never. I think Josh will put Paul up. But, if Paul slips thru this week, Josh will be gone next week unless he wins veto. 

I think Josh really has to draw a line in the sand with xmas this week. She will feel very vulnerable knowing that Josh can not play in the next HOH and protect her and if Paul is gone, she's really on her own. He has to make her see that voting Paul is in her best interest in the end.  I think Kevin will follow the power, but, if it is Paul vs Alex, I would not trust Kevin to vote out Paul. Even with Paul on the block, it is still a dicey vote and Josh better not count his chickens too early.  

5 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

How played and foolish does Jason really feel? Is he resentfully angry... Is he going to feel Paul's game was a winning game?

I like that Josh told Jason the plan and then the next message was Paul lying about he didn't know what was going on.

9 minutes ago, joystiick said:

I like that Josh told Jason the plan and then the next message was Paul lying about he didn't know what was going on.

YES!  I loved that too!  And if you stop and think about it, Josh's telling Jason about Paul's plan in the goodbye message was one of the BIGGEST moves of season...how sad is that?!

Here we are still, less than 2 weeks prior to the end of the game, and yet there hasn't really been even ONE big move this year...Cody's (failed) nomination of Paul so long ago remains the biggest move anyone has made this season.  How the hell have the ratings been good for this pathetic excuse of a season?

6 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

YES!  I loved that too!  And if you stop and think about it, Josh's telling Jason about Paul's plan in the goodbye message was one of the BIGGEST moves of season...how sad is that?!

Here we are still, less than 2 weeks prior to the end of the game, and yet there hasn't really been even ONE big move this year...Cody's (failed) nomination of Paul so long ago remains the biggest move anyone has made this season.  How the hell have the ratings been good for this pathetic excuse of a season?

Right. And that was a production move that was not a player's move, if what's been posted here is true, that each houseguest says a nice message goodbye in a mean message goodbye and production gets to choose which message to put out there. But the rest of the house guests didn't hear it just Jason. But Josh said it so let's see what he does.

ETA:Christmas is playing Josh as well, they're not a team, what she's done worse with Josh because she's kept him so close and played Mommy and counselor Etc.

1 hour ago, Newby said:

I read that.  Maybe the first show or something but overall I think this is the worst season EVER!

Maybe people keep coming back because they are mesmerized by the stupidity and actions of these numbskulls.  Then word of mouth spreads and more people tune in because a lot of them are just as attracted to idiocy as they are to a traffic accident or a homicide scene.  They feel the need to check it out.  So ratings are up not because it's a great season but rather the worst season ever.

11 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

ETA:Christmas is playing Josh as well, they're not a team, what she's done worse with Josh because she's kept him so close and played Mommy and counselor Etc.

I didn't get BBAD last night.  Network didn't broadcast it.  But reading the LFU I saw that Xmas again was berating Josh and told him he had to throw the HOH to Paul.  Obviously he didn't but I sure hope he thinks long and hard about how he's going to use it.  I wish he'd lock out Paul and Xmas from his room for a few days so he has a chance to think logically without these two constantly in his ear.

39 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I didn't get BBAD last night.  Network didn't broadcast it.  But reading the LFU I saw that Xmas again was berating Josh and told him he had to throw the HOH to Paul.  Obviously he didn't but I sure hope he thinks long and hard about how he's going to use it.  I wish he'd lock out Paul and Xmas from his room for a few days so he has a chance to think logically without these two constantly in his ear.

It would be nice if Josh would take some down time to think all by himself. But Josh is incapable of making his own moves, he needs to be led unfortunately because he doesn't trust his own instincts, JMO. 

What the hell is it with all these HG's throwing EVERY comp now?  And I notice that now that the HG's pretty much get mad if it appears that someone actually tries to win a comp...unless of course it's Paul who is "gunning for it" because whatever Paul wants to do is okay with EVERYBODY in the house!

UGHHHH!!!  What is with these HG's - I'm getting sicker and sicker with how they defer to Paul about EVERYTHING now...there simply is not anything that Paul could say or do that anyone in the house would have any kind of problem with.  Christmas and Alex especially would do anything and agree with anything he tells them.  Josh is beginning to question Paul, but he doesn't have the cajones to do anything about it.  Kevin just goes along to get along.  I guess he will earn his $50,000 runner up prize (and together with his $25k from the first night and his stipend, he's going to make out pretty good...not a bad haul for doing absolutely nothing!).

IMO, Josh needs to put up whoever Paul tells him too, and if Paul doesn't win veto, then backdoor Paul.  He can't allow Paul to manipulate the house as he has done all season before Veto.  I think this is his only chance  and damn Christmas and her schoolgirl crush on the Jerk.  Don't know if he can get the votes, but he's got to try.

And now this latest strategy of Paul's: after every eviction, he immediately runs up to everyone and says "wow, if I had been on the block, I would have been evicted - 100%!" or "wow, if I had not won the veto, I would have been backdoored - 100%!"

And immediately after Jason was evicted, Paul ran up to Alex and told her how surprised he was that Jason was evicted!  Sickening - how can these HG's be THAT FRICKIN' STUPID!!!

10 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

I think the jury will all realize what Paul is doing and if he is f2 he will win.  If anyone takes out Paul and ends up f2 they will win no matter what else they did good or bad.

That would be wonderful. Paul's moves are so blatant. I would have never received Paul in this sh!t show, but I'd never go on show. I'm afraid it's too late, this is their last chance Josh's last chance. I think Kevin would put them up but I don't think Kevin can win HOH. I feel that it's just too late. As much as I can't stand Alex maybe she would do it if she had HOH next Maybe big Maybe. But I can't stand her either.

4 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

I can't believe that it now appears that final 2 will probably be Paul and KEVIN!?  Talk about anti climatic!  No way Kevin gets even ONE jury vote!  That will really be the cherry on top of this crap sundae of a season!

I am not sure I agree about Kevin not getting votes. I think the jury might be as disgusted with Paul's hateful game play. I appreciate Paul's ability to manipulate these truly stupid people, but he has been the biggest bully of all. They are all bullies. At this point, the season could be redeemed if Kevin won. 

I am sick of Josh's sick tears. He has been pulled along all season just like Christmas. 

Horrible season.

18 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

I think the jury will all realize what Paul is doing and if he is f2 he will win.  If anyone takes out Paul and ends up f2 they will win no matter what else they did good or bad.

You know, there is a chance Paul makes final two and comes in second. These HGs have already proven that they're not the smartest bunch by following Paul's every whim. They haven't played a conventional game. Perhaps they will vote with emotion at the end and give the big prize to whoever Paul pulls to the end just to spite him. It's a possibility.

1 minute ago, WOC said:

You know, there is a chance Paul makes final two and comes in second. These HGs have already proven that they're not the smartest bunch by following Paul's every whim. They haven't played a conventional game. Perhaps they will vote with emotion at the end and give the big prize to whoever Paul pulls to the end just to spite him. It's a possibility.

I agree. As smart as Paul thinks he is, the jury will connect the dots and Paul will not win.

1 minute ago, Vista said:

I am not sure I agree about Kevin not getting votes. I think the jury might be as disgusted with Paul's hateful game play. I appreciate Paul's ability to manipulate these truly stupid people, but he has been the biggest bully of all. They are all bullies. At this point, the season could be redeemed if Kevin won. 

I am sick of Josh's sick tears. He has been pulled along all season just like Christmas. 

Horrible season.

I think just about everyone likes Kevin. If Kevin could get rid of Paul he'd be a shoe in to win.

Here’s my wish list for how this bummer of a season ends: 
Alex out next.  Christmas out after that.  Just nasty, mean girls, hard to watch and not good role models.  Josh takes out Paul at #3, so Paul gets no prize money (and CBS does NOT give him AFP as consolation).  Final 2 of Josh and Kevin.  Kevin for the win just because he somehow managed to take all the bullying and shunning and not kill one of these idiots.  I can’t condone Josh’s bad/crazy behaviors, but am ok with him getting 2nd out of who’s left mostly because I think he is still young, immature, and easily manipulated.  Hopefully, he will learn something about himself from this experience and grow to become a better person.  No doubt Paul masterfully outplayed everyone, but HOW he did it through threats, isolation, and bullying sucked most of the enjoyment out of BB for me this year, and I can’t forgive him for that.

38 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

I agree. As smart as Paul thinks he is, the jury will connect the dots and Paul will not win.

Or maybe this jury is so dumb they will think Paul is lying when he tells them all his big game moves.  He has gone to great efforts to tell those just-evicted that it "wasn't him", and tell everyone he thinks he was "this-close to being back-doored" and that he "didn't know what Christmas wasn't going to do", etc.  Even in his good-bye to Jason, he was still playing the surprised-at-the-outcome victim.  What if he's played the  "I don't know what's going on" card too well, and made them all believe they were the masterminds of their own games, and they don't buy his version?  That would be so hilarious!!

24 minutes ago, bluesky said:

Here’s my wish list for how this bummer of a season ends: 
Alex out next.  Christmas out after that.  Just nasty, mean girls, hard to watch and not good role models.  Josh takes out Paul at #3, so Paul gets no prize money (and CBS does NOT give him AFP as consolation).  Final 2 of Josh and Kevin.  Kevin for the win just because he somehow managed to take all the bullying and shunning and not kill one of these idiots.  I can’t condone Josh’s bad/crazy behaviors, but am ok with him getting 2nd out of who’s left mostly because I think he is still young, immature, and easily manipulated.  Hopefully, he will learn something about himself from this experience and grow to become a better person.  No doubt Paul masterfully outplayed everyone, but HOW he did it through threats, isolation, and bullying sucked most of the enjoyment out of BB for me this year, and I can’t forgive him for that.

While Paul is bad because he is a bully, there is no way josh should win. Josh and Christmas would have been voted out a long time ago if not for Paul. I do not like how Alex treats Kevin, but I did like her relationship with  jason.

because this season has been ugly with all of the bullies, I hope Kevin wins.

1 hour ago, Vista said:

Horrible season.

This jury might be hard to predict. I think Cody, Mark and maybe Elena would not vote for Paul. With Jason, it might come down to him realizing how Paul betrayed him and either hate him for it or say he played the game. He might give Kevin the vote because Kevin really was his friend in the house. The bullies that go to jury, Alex and Xmas, won't believe they were bullies and would never vote for Kevin. Raven and Matt were useless in the game and I don't have a clue how the two idiots would vote.