Big Brother General Discussion

Just when I thought the HG's couldn't get any stupider, they prove me wrong!  Earlier I said that if Paul told them all to jump off a bridge that they would...well Hell, Paul could tell any one of them to cut their own heads off with a dirty, rusty, dull knife and they would totally do it - with a smile on their face.  Make the check out to Paul and get it over with!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When Josh won veto, I really thought he was going to grow a pair and tell Alex it was all Paul's idea to evict Jason and that she was next.  Then I thought he would use the veto, whereupon Alex would put Paul on block and they'd vote him out...but no, sadly these HG's are like the rats following after the pied piper (Paul being the pied piper) to their deaths in the game.

6 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

When Josh won veto, I really thought he was going to grow a pair and tell Alex it was all Paul's idea to evict Jason and that she was next.  Then I thought he would use the veto, whereupon Alex would put Paul on block and they'd vote him out...but no, sadly these HG's are like the rats following after the pied piper (Paul being the pied piper) to their deaths in the game.

Grow a pair?  Far as I'm concerned he's a eunuch.  Makes the stupidest move in history and runs off to bawl his eyes out.  I never really warmed up to him.  Actually I detested everything about him but lately he was sort of growing on me because he was waking up to Paul's antics but after tonight they can't vote him out soon enough for my taste.

7 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

There was not enough time for Josh to convince Alex that Paul was the mastermind. All Paul would have had to do was deny that he didn't it and Alex would have been left with deciding if Josh was telling the truth and remembering that it was xmas and josh that lead her and Jason to believe that Jason was safe. And, what happened to Jason and who voted him out?  Bingo! If Josh would pulled anyone off the block, xmas would have been put up.

Just now, HeleneL said:

Grow a pair?  Far as I'm concerned he's a eunuch.  Makes the stupidest move in history and runs off to bawl his eyes out.  I never really warmed up to him.  Actually I detested everything about him but lately he was sort of growing on me because he was waking up to Paul's antics but after tonight they can't vote him out soon enough for my taste.

Totally agree!  He appeared to be on to Paul's game for the last week - thought his winning veto was the perfect time for him to make his move.  All these idiots must think they can beat Paul in a jury vote...but I think they are in for a HUGE surprise!

I doubt any name celebrities will volunteer to subject themselves to a couple of months of isolation in this house.  Can't wait to see the list.  However if it's only going to be broadcast on All Access I guess it doesn't really matter since I don't have access.

24 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

I can just imagine who the "Celebrities" for the "Celebrity Big Brother" will be: relatives of "D" listers...and probably Paul (who will be given the "Paul Wins Again" power which includes 12 weeks of safety and the power to veto any 7 nominations that he doesn't like).

LMAO!

I hope tomorrow's episode isn't a rehash of this week like they did the last one.  I want to see more Jury footage and Jason and Raven's arrival.  I want to see if Jason realizes how duped he was and if Cody can convince him that Paul was the mastermind behind it all.

5 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I doubt any name celebrities will volunteer to subject themselves to a couple of months of isolation in this house.  Can't wait to see the list.  However if it's only going to be broadcast on All Access I guess it doesn't really matter since I don't have access.

If they are trying do a Celebrity BB like the UK, I think they are only in house for 3 or 4 weeks.

Just now, HeleneL said:

I hope tomorrow's episode isn't a rehash of this week like they did the last one.  I want to see more Jury footage and Jason and Raven's arrival.  I want to see if Jason realizes how duped he was and if Cody can convince him that Paul was the mastermind behind it all.

Don't forget Mr. Personality, the man, the myth, the legend... Matt! 

1 minute ago, HeleneL said:

Isn't it next Friday instead of tomorrow?  I also hope it is not like the last one.  BORING!!!

6 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Totally agree!  He appeared to be on to Paul's game for the last week - thought his winning veto was the perfect time for him to make his move.  All these idiots must think they can beat Paul in a jury vote...but I think they are in for a HUGE surprise!

They have to be told by Paul what to do...

If Paul is one of the final two he deserves to win & will...

5 minutes ago, Newby said:

Isn't it next Friday instead of tomorrow?  I also hope it is not like the last one.  BORING!!!

Oh shoot!!  I thought it was tomorrow but you're right it's the 15th.  Darn it.  I was looking forward to that lol.

46 minutes ago, joystiick said:

There was not enough time for Josh to convince Alex that Paul was the mastermind. All Paul would have had to do was deny that he didn't it and Alex would have been left with deciding if Josh was telling the truth and remembering that it was xmas and josh that lead her and Jason to believe that Jason was safe. And, what happened to Jason and who voted him out?  Bingo! If Josh would pulled anyone off the block, xmas would have been put up.

Plus Alex didn't have the votes. Raven loves Paul and so does Xmas.  It would have made it harder on her.

2 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

Plus Alex didn't have the votes. Raven loves Paul and so does Xmas.  It would have made it harder on her.

It would have been possible with Josh and Kevin voting, but, the only way that could work was if Josh had enough time to explain it to Alex and talk with Kevin. I just don't think there was enough time. 

27 minutes ago, joystiick said:

It would have been possible with Josh and Kevin voting, but, the only way that could work was if Josh had enough time to explain it to Alex and talk with Kevin. I just don't think there was enough time. 

I agree time was very limited to un-do the brainwashing with Alex, maybe near impossible.  With Kevin, though, it wouldn't have taken a split second to get him on board

with backdooring Paul.  He's not as dumb as he pretends to be.

2 hours ago, HeleneL said:

It will be on the network.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-celebrity-edition-coming-cbs-1035940