Big Brother General Discussion

23 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

OK, deflate and hide it then.  I can live with that.  I just can't believe he doesn't realize how ridiculous he looks walking around with that thing around his waist.

It would look better if someone wrapped it around his freaking neck.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, joystiick said:

I know posters have commented that they were tired of other posters talking about how dumb and stupid the hg are, but, no matter how much it is discussed, our discussions cannot accurately reflect how incredibly dumb these people are. There are seven people left, and Paul gets 3 of them to throw the hoh comp? Then, after watching3 couple in a row get targeted, Alex volunteers to be a pawn. How dumb is she. Will the light bulb ever come on? 

It was soooo laughable when Alex was saying how dumb Kevin would be if he throws the HOH comp because he is the target. LMAO! 

Not to get all conspiracy theory on everyone, but... Did you notice that during the HOH comp the word "go" never appeared once? Production knew all about Paul's plan, just like we did. It wouldn't have worked if they would have used "go" on the first try in the beginning. At least not throwing it to Xmas. How would she out hop the other HGs to the buzzer? Not a single time did anyone have to run to the buzzer. It was freaking ridiculous!

1 minute ago, WOC said:

Not to get all conspiracy theory on everyone, but... Did you notice that during the HOH comp the word "go" never appeared once? Production knew all about Paul's plan, just like we did. It wouldn't have worked if they would have used "go" on the first try in the beginning. At least not throwing it to Xmas. How would she out hop the other HGs to the buzzer? Not a single time did anyone have to run to the buzzer. It was freaking ridiculous!

I saw that too and it was all too obvious how they each threw that comp even though they were trying to make it look legit.  Josh and Paul were the worst of all.  This season is so  fixed it's a wonder they still have sponsors.

12 minutes ago, WOC said:

It was soooo laughable when Alex was saying how dumb Kevin would be if he throws the HOH comp because he is the target. LMAO! 

The first couple of weeks, she looked like a gamer. but every since she crawled up Paul's butt, her level of dumbass has increased exponentially. 

46 minutes ago, WOC said:

Number 1, why did BB clear Christmas to play in that comp? - if they had ever said "go" just one time, she would absolutely be out.  Sure, she is finally in a condition to hop, but no way could she have won a single heat if they ever gave the "go" signal - BB should not have even given her a chance to compete in this comp and it just shows how utterly ridiculous this season has become when a one legged competitor wins a comp that is basically a foot race (yeah - I realize that there was another component to the comp, but BB demonstrated their influence by never giving the "go" signal, even with so many competitors in it)

And you are right about it being weird that "go" never appeared once...I didn't think of that at the time.  And yes, BB knew about Paul's plan and they were absolutely complicit in making his plan work.  When the first 3 players very obviously threw it, BB should have absolutely given the "go" signal so that they weren't (in effect) an ally of Paul's.

And as someone else said, Christmas breaking her foot was the best thing that could have happened to her - she absolutely would have been gone long ago otherwise.  And that also begs the question "really - should BB have allowed her to stay in the house after she broke her foot?".  And finally, you have to wonder if Megan had not just evicted herself, would BB have let Christmas stay in the house?  This has become an incredibly hinky season with blood all over BB's hands.

53 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

Paul thinks he's edgy and too cool.

He totally does. If I were in that house I would sneak in the middle of the night and cut the head off of that stupid inflatable and leave it in Paul's bed all Godfather like!

18 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Number 1, why did BB clear Christmas to play in that comp? - if they had ever said "go" just one time, she would absolutely be out.  Sure, she is finally in a condition to hop, but no way could she have won a single heat if they ever gave the "go" signal - BB should not have even given her a chance to compete in this comp and it just shows how utterly ridiculous this season has become when a one legged competitor wins a comp that is basically a foot race (yeah - I realize that there was another component to the comp, but BB demonstrated their influence by never giving the "go" signal, even with so many competitors in it)

And you are right about it being weird that "go" never appeared once...I didn't think of that at the time.  And yes, BB knew about Paul's plan and they were absolutely complicit in making his plan work.  When the first 3 players very obviously threw it, BB should have absolutely given the "go" signal so that they weren't (in effect) an ally of Paul's.

And as someone else said, Christmas breaking her foot was the best thing that could have happened to her - she absolutely would have been gone long ago otherwise.  And that also begs the question "really - should BB have allowed her to stay in the house after she broke her foot?".  And finally, you have to wonder if Megan had not just evicted herself, would BB have let Christmas stay in the house?  This has become an incredibly hinky season with blood all over BB's hands.

You would think that with all the complaining about the way this season is going from the viewers production would at least try to make things like comps at least appear legit. They spend all there time editing to show that little goofy chipmunk, Alex, hiding and scaring people or trying to paint Xmas as some fitness junkie. Nothing will ever redeem their personalities in my eyes.There's not an ounce of integrity in the whole house. And what little there is is in the sole possession of Kevin. 

1 hour ago, jersey721 said:

I don't know what I watched tonight but it certainly wasn't an HOH comp.  Production didn't even need to build the set.  They should all be ashamed of themselves.

They should have just played Rock Paper Scissors.  

This throwing comps thing is disgusting.  

1 hour ago, WOC said:

He totally does. If I were in that house I would sneak in the middle of the night and cut the head off of that stupid inflatable and leave it in Paul's bed all Godfather like!

OMG my screen just got splattered.  ROFLMBO!!!

6 hours ago, WOC said:

I really had high hopes for that girl for about 2 weeks.  It's the koolaid (spelling).  It's almost as if Paul has put an evil spell on them?!  I don't get it.  They weakly fall in line w anything he says.  This is so odd.  And they didn't even try to hide it!  I wonder what other BB winners are thinking about this 'game play', or should I say, complete lack of.  As each faux 'slip' off of  buzzer or fall,  it was sad as where is game/competition?   Seems the competition is who can agree to Paul's plan quickest.  What a season, each week it gets worse.  

5 hours ago, WOC said:

You would think that with all the complaining about the way this season is going from the viewers production would at least try to make things like comps at least appear legit. They spend all there time editing to show that little goofy chipmunk, Alex, hiding and scaring people or trying to paint Xmas as some fitness junkie. Nothing will ever redeem their personalities in my eyes.There's not an ounce of integrity in the whole house. And what little there is is in the sole possession of Kevin. 

Definitely agree re Kevin.  Someone w solid moral core.  Quite unlike the rest of HGs.

If BB doesn't fire those in charge/production, I think it's over for them.  It's all over social media that the fix was in for Paul from the beginning.  I hope we find out just how this mess was created.  How close has Paul and family been to those producing/directing this fiasco?  Well, his mom will get her Bentley. 

6 hours ago, jersey721 said:

I don't know what I watched tonight but it certainly wasn't an HOH comp.  Production didn't even need to build the set.  They should all be ashamed of themselves.

Agree.  It was unbelievable really.  We all sat there waiting for something to happen.  It didn't.  Complete waste of time.  Yes, ashamed is what HGs and CBS/BB should be.  Presently, CBS/BB is laughing stock.  

6 hours ago, WOC said:

Oh, she must be target this week.   Her reaction would be the high point of this dreadfully sad season.  But seems will be Jason.

15 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

And last night the talk was even more ridiculous than ever, about who was throwing what, who should throw what, etc., etc.  It kills me how they all talk like somehow 3 or 4 of them can win the game, instead of just one.  Paul's lies and multiple alliances and cross-alliances have gotten so complicated and interwoven that there is simply no way that no one has not figured it out yet...unless they are all incredibly stupid (which they may very well be).

Hell, many of the conversations now seem to be how they ARE seeing through Paul's plans and schemes and how his plans are all about getting Paul further, but even then they say "well, I don't care, I trust and like Paul".  This truly is turning into the worst season ever.  They really should call it "Big Paul" and call it a sitcom instead of a competition show.

I really wish this Thursday was a TRIPLE eviction instead of just a double (hell, BB is supposed to be all about "expect the unexpected" - how original is that? - so why not have a QUADRUPLE eviction...hell why not evict them ALL and declare one of the pool floatee's the winner?)!

Well, we could all agree that the floatee deserves the win more than the rest of those air heads.  (except Kevin, that is)  Kevin deserves the win on true character values rather  than expert game play.

3 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Definitely agree re Kevin.  Someone w solid moral core.  Quite unlike the rest of HGs.

If BB doesn't fire those in charge/production, I think it's over for them.  It's all over social media that the fix was in for Paul from the beginning.  I hope we find out just how this mess was created.  How close has Paul and family been to those producing/directing this fiasco?  Well, his mom will get her Bentley. 

I don't think we can put the blame on production. The HGs have had plenty of opportunities and have been in great positions to get Paul out and none of them has pulled the trigger and the gun was loaded and cocked. Cody and Jess tried and failed and that is it. The HGs are just ignorant as to what Paul is doing so IMO he is the only player playing.

Also, Kevin is a nice guy and all but has done nothing, just like the others. If he was evicted I don't think the house dynamic would change one iota. The only memorable thing he did was brush his teeth, then brush his hair with same toothbrush, then (sorry just threw up a little) brushed his teeth again! W...T...F...?