Big Brother General Discussion

19 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

I pointed Alex out for her religious ways, not just because it is the Catholic religion. It's such contradiction, to be that ugly, then use religious quotes, pray, etc. all while being such a shit.

You don't have to explain yourself. I reply to posts.  Read and reply or just read...a discussion board.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Kind? How?  He was there every time there was a blow up in the house. He laughed about it and went along. He is no different than Paul is. They don't get involved yet don't attempt to prevent it either. His big crime in the house is he is a dirty old man. Kind to him is rubbing up the girls in the house.  He disgusts me as much as the others do. All he does is whine, and talk over people. Just as annoying as the others. 

Kind in that he stays put, doesn't join the overt ugliness, a la Paul, Alex and Christmas or the other heavy-handed asshats. They all whine. The young ladies got in his space and rubbed up on him, then he feels comfortable being in close contact, boundaries blurred. No one can try to stop the Insanity for fear of being treated the same. Overall it's a bad bunch, but some are ringleaders and crueler than others.

4 hours ago, WOC said:

I wouldn't know, I'm not a Catholic. But judging (and I am judging Alex) from her actions I think she probably should have went. 

I'm RC and no we have no Sunday school.  But I have to say that after all the stuff she does in the house and conniving against people I was surprised to see her pull out the beads and recite her Rosary every night.  Wonder if she thinks it's going to absolve her.  BTW I'm not a religious fanatic nor a bible thumper lol.

They should send Matt HOME...not to JURY HOUSE!!!  He has repeatedly broken HN rules: eating food, taking hot showers and not sleeping in HN bed or room.  He has repeatedly shown disrespect to production staff.  It's stupid to just give him penalty votes - that is what he wants (so he can save Raven)!  It's time BB made an example and stopped all the disrespect shown by the houseguests.

I can't believe how stupid the entire house is...they should just hand Paul the $500k and get it over with.  Paul has never once been a target - except when Cody wisely tried to oust him, only to have Paul saved by the most generous and ludicrous safety BB has EVER given!  I mean really - THREE WEEKS OF SAFETY!

7 hours ago, Gram02 said:

Shunning is a very powerful tool to use against a person and has resulted in very bad outcomes.  To be stuck in a house and  every person is shunning  you.  Kev was always the one who talked to the shunned person(to get their jury vote according to Josh ) now that would be gameplay.  Sadly Kev needs voted out if he wants to keep his sanity.

My husband wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut with Alex , Raven and Matt.  He would have them crying and probably beat Matt's ass before he walked out the door.  I understood there were fights on the past big brothers because the people didn't like each other but they are staging this stuff and everyone sees it so why put up with it.  They wouldn't talk to me like that.  I would get thrown out too. It's dehumanizing and not good game play.  They are setting Paul up to look like the good guy.  

8 hours ago, fredtheturtle said:

My husband wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut with Alex , Raven and Matt.  He would have them crying and probably beat Matt's ass before he walked out the door.  I understood there were fights on the past big brothers because the people didn't like each other but they are staging this stuff and everyone sees it so why put up with it.  They wouldn't talk to me like that.  I would get thrown out too. It's dehumanizing and not good game play.  They are setting Paul up to look like the good guy.  

Most people wouldn't put up with their nonsense including myself, but when you sign up to spend a summer with strangers to win money you do what you have to do to advance. I wouldn't do it for any amount of money. You can shun or ignore or call it what you want without being mean if you had to.  How many hg at the beginning of the game only spoke to a chosen few?

13 hours ago, PAULISABUNION said:

You don't judge religious people and most other people, based on their BB HG actions. 

Regarding Kevin, I know nothing about his past or if spent time in jail paying a debt to society for any crimes via Mafia or otherwise. I wonder what BB policies are for past criminal activity? He seems pretty harmless and one of the kindest houseguests this season. I don't like how Alex goes after anyone in the house.

He really is kind and that is so different than the other HG that it makes me want him to win.  The others are so mean.  I just wonder if they are this way IRL or if it's all show.  I don't think I could act this mean for this long if I was playing a part.

11 hours ago, fredtheturtle said:

Most normal people would not be able to put up with the actions of the HG this season.   But I would never say these HG are normal.  If they are, they need to get a job in the acting business because they are GOOD.  I want so much to see Paul taken out ASAP.

23 minutes ago, Newby said:

He really is kind and that is so different than the other HG that it makes me want him to win.  The others are so mean.  I just wonder if they are this way IRL or if it's all show.  I don't think I could act this mean for this long if I was playing a part.

IRL, they're probably same but not as open about it, not an act, they're consistently shitty.

18 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

IRL, they're probably same but not as open about it, not an act, they're consistently shitty.

Yeah, they probably are the same way in real life. It's just magnified now due to the circumstances. Hell, even Marlon Brando couldn't keep up an act this long!

12 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

I can't believe how stupid the entire house is...they should just hand Paul the $500k and get it over with.  Paul has never once been a target - except when Cody wisely tried to oust him, only to have Paul saved by the most generous and ludicrous safety BB has EVER given!  I mean really - THREE WEEKS OF SAFETY!

I agree here 100% the temptation part in the very beginning was just wrong.  All Paul had to do for 3 weeks was sit back and relax.  He was able to go around and convince all he was the complete knowledge behind the game because of him being safe for 3 weeks.  Sad part about it is the other nit wits went along.  

Am I the only one who thinks the "tear up the house" game is really stupid?  What is the purpose of this game?  I'm with Kevin on this one.  There was no reason to destroy other people's clothes and belongings.  In other years they have dumped boxes of cereal and flour and sugar in the floors.  Actually I didn't see food being thrown in the floor this time.  Did I miss it or do you think production told them not to do that because of the ant and rat problems?

5 minutes ago, Newby said:

Am I the only one who thinks the "tear up the house" game is really stupid?  What is the purpose of this game?  I'm with Kevin on this one.  There was no reason to destroy other people's clothes and belongings.  In other years they have dumped boxes of cereal and flour and sugar in the floors.  Actually I didn't see food being thrown in the floor this time.  Did I miss it or do you think production told them not to do that because of the ant and rat problems?

Could be (about the ant & rat problem). I actually think tearing up the house makes it harder to find things, which maybe the motivation for some of them, but then it's also harder for you. 

Maybe its BBs way of getting them to actually clean?? :lol:

1 hour ago, Hikiki said:

Could be (about the ant & rat problem). I actually think tearing up the house makes it harder to find things, which maybe the motivation for some of them, but then it's also harder for you. 

Maybe its BBs way of getting them to actually clean?? :lol:

I always thought it was BB way of getting house cleaned

1 hour ago, WOC said:

Yeah, they probably are the same way in real life. It's just magnified now due to the circumstances. Hell, even Marlon Brando couldn't keep up an act this long!

Right down to Josh bragging about hitting somebody upside the head with a beer bottle.  Why does he feel it's necessary to prove he's a big tough guy by being violent.  He's always saying he's ready to take on anybody who messes with him. I think he's all hot air.

1 hour ago, stevea11 said:

Should be a good show tonight. The highlight will be Raven exploding on Jason for going back on his word. I'm guessing Raven will get more air time tonight than she's had all season long.

She told Matt that when Jason gave her a hug he whispered that he'd pull her off the block.  Did I miss something?  I know for sure that Paul hugged and whispered that to her but I don't recall Jason saying that.  I was hoping to see Raven's explosion on last night's show but they portrayed her as a poor defenseless victim.  I sure hope they don't white wash it tonight and her screeching rant is peppered with as many bleeps as possible. 

26 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Right down to Josh bragging about hitting somebody upside the head with a beer bottle.  Why does he feel it's necessary to prove he's a big tough guy by being violent.  He's always saying he's ready to take on anybody who messes with him. I think he's all hot air.

Josh take someone on lol... 

Maybe in a crying contest...