Big Brother General Discussion

25 minutes ago, NCNana said:

Matt should be automatically removed and not sent to jury! Rules are rules. Just because HE got his spoiled, entitled little feelings hurt because he's on the way out this week does not give him the right to place himself above everyone else. BB is WRONG to allow it, it takes away from the structure the game had for all these years. But it's not surprising that BB is going to let get screwed up this year too!! This season SUCKS!!

I agree.  They kicked Chima out.  Matt should go now.  I feel sorry for every person that wanted to be on BB this season and didn't make it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Vista said:

I do not blame Matt for breaking the HN rules; he has made clear all season what his objective was. I have not respected matt's game at all, but I would probably do the same.

After what Jason pulled with Matt and raven, I want to see Jason out. It is hard to see if he would have jury votes.

Huh? Jason promised nothing to Maven.  They just misinterpreted what he said.  Matt is just a floater and only wants his Wheaties and a good lay with Raven.  He's useless as tits on a bull. 

43 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

I agree.  They kicked Chima out.  Matt should go now.  I feel sorry for every person that wanted to be on BB this season and didn't make it.

I do too.  He doesn't deserve to go to JH.

9 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Huh? Jason promised nothing to Maven.  They just misinterpreted what he said.  Matt is just a floater and only wants his Wheaties and a good lay with Raven.  He's useless as tits on a bull. 

They also listened to Paul and didn't ask the HoH themselves. These people take what Paul says as law and they couldn't even remember if Jason said it or not.

9 hours ago, HeleneL said:

I do too.  He doesn't deserve to go to JH.

I said it from day 1 seems most of the HG arent here to win.  When the thought was planted in their pee brains that as long as they make it to jury they seemed to be fine with that.  Matt knows he would never be Americas Favorite thats for sure.  Rest assure he spoke to production a lot before he decided not to follow the HN rules.  Matts a loser any which way you look at it.  No one in their right mind would hook up with the likes of Raven.  Well maybe it was a pity Showmance since all the others had already been taken lol.

Alex (who says she is a really nice person IRL) said after this eviction, they will amp it up on Kevin and "break" him. This has been the pattern with this group and it gets worse with each person they target. They all gang up and harass, bully and shun the person that have chosen as the next one out. They probably believe that they are wonderful people and that this is all just game but that nastiness is there inside them even IRL. "The Game" just gave them an excuse to release it.

5 minutes ago, straykat said:

Alex (who says she is a really nice person IRL) said after this eviction, they will amp it up on Kevin and "break" him. This has been the pattern with this group and it gets worse with each person they target. They all gang up and harass, bully and shun the person that have chosen as the next one out. They probably believe that they are wonderful people and that this is all just game but that nastiness is there inside them even IRL. "The Game" just gave them an excuse to release it.

I don't understand the reason for the shunning, or having to break another HG. It's not necessary, all you have to do is nominate who you nominate without shunning or breaking or abusing there's just no point in any of that it's just mean character. The mentality of this group is worse than any other season, I've actually not watched an episode or a Big Brother after Dark episode going on two weeks now. I usually came here to find out what was going on and since last Friday I hadn't come here, I came last night to catch up. This site gives me all I need at this point on this season's Big Brother. The biggest thing that can happen at this point is somebody tossing Paul out. Kevin's hardly a threat no breaking needed he's just there so decide to vote him out. why have you somebody or anybody in there emotionally in conjunction in voting them out.

Alex is a very mean spirited brat.  I don't like her or people like her.  She reminds me of some high school girls I used to know when I was in school way back when.  She thinks that she is AFP and that she has a huge fan base?  Boy is she ever delusional.  Can you imagine how she would be if the house treated her and turned on her like she does her victims.  People say that Josh is a bully - I think Alex tops Josh 10x over in the bully arena. Just my opinion.

12 minutes ago, straykat said:

I wonder a little bit about Alex. I know what high school she went to because I live in the same area. She lives in an affluent area for our neck of the woods, and has probably been raised a little bit over-indulged, add to that her age and generation. I can't imagine that her behavior would be well received by her peers. Unless of course, her actions in this game are written off as gameplay. I'm old enough to be her mother so I can only relate to her behavior as an overindulged kid. I doubt her family doesn't cringe at moments at her actions in this Big Brother house but that could be true of any house guest.

The general problem with reality shows, is that a-holes tend to be the ones who make it to the end. Whether it be Survivor (which I no longer watch because it's always the same), or Big Brother, etc.  People that are nice and you want to win, seldom do. It certainly won't happen this season.

51 minutes ago, straykat said:

I also don't understand this "break" someone ,do they not understand these are the ppl going to jury to and are who will vote . I should give you the money because you were horridable to me?  Poor Kevin what ever he did in this game does not justify this reaction.  He has to think this is what they did to Cody . Sad to say but the ppl in the jury house will show him so much more respect.,

I can't imagine any one of these ppl family being proud of how they play the game.  Can you imagine inviting friends to come watch BB with you, come watch my family member being a screaming, nasty a**hole.

I think the breaking of one of the house guests or the shunning of the houseguests that's the mark for the week to be evicted is a new angle. It disables the marked houseguest from being able to campaign. The ringleader or the majority of the house decides that that's how they'll force their hand. If you allow or listen to anyone's to campaign and getting  in your ear whether or not it would change your mind is now a betrayal. I think this is the first season where the shunning and breaking of a houseguest is the norm. It's disgusting but maybe that's where societies going now with this desensitizing and heartless approach. I enjoy good gameplay I enjoy the strategic way of getting to the end, but not this redundant manner of abuse. Evil dick has been mentioned and he was in an asshole and there have been other people that have been nasty like this in past seasons but not consistent and redundant abusive ugliness, that is now normal and expected behavior. First it was Cody and Jessica, and everyone kind of got it because Cody was such a dumbass, but one by one they're doing it to each person and will continue to do it to each other, which speaks volumes in how they're seemingly fine with dishing it out... If Paul or Alex were suddenly on the receiving end of it they wouldn't take it in stride. Paul was going on and on about his imagined feeling of being treated so badly last week, was that BS?  Did he actually feel like that?

29 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

I also don't understand this "break" someone ,do they not understand these are the ppl going to jury to and are who will vote . I should give you the money because you were horridable to me?  Poor Kevin what ever he did in this game does not justify this reaction.  He has to think this is what they did to Cody . Sad to say but the ppl in the jury house will show him so much more respect.,

I can't imagine any one of these ppl family being proud of how they play the game.  Can you imagine inviting friends to come watch BB with you, come watch my family member being a screaming, nasty a**hole.

I can't figure that out either. Where is the sense in making a jury member feel like crap and then expect them to vote. But while they are gleefully trying to break these future jury members, Paul is mister calm and reasonable, grooming each one for their vote. 

The network broadcast doesn't show just how nasty it gets for the victims of the gang attacks and the isolation. Viewers don't see the systematic build up over days of comments, nasty head games and coldness that each of the victims deal with before the actual gang confrontations happen. I'm sure the close families are seeing it but if people aren't reading or watching on the internet, I don't think the are seeing how cruel the gang is to  those who they decide are out.

7 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

I think the breaking of one of the house guests or the shunning of the houseguests that's the mark for the week to be evicted is a new angle. It disables the marked houseguest from being able to campaign. The ringleader or the majority of the house decides that that's how they'll force their hand. If you allow or listen to anyone's to campaign and getting  in your ear whether or not it would change your mind is now a betrayal. I think this is the first season where the shunning and breaking of a houseguest is the norm. It's disgusting but maybe that's where societies going now with this desensitizing and heartless approach. I enjoy good gameplay I enjoy the strategic way of getting to the end, but not this redundant manner of abuse. Evil dick has been mentioned and he was in an asshole and there have been other people that have been nasty like this in past seasons but not consistent and redundant abusive ugliness, that is now normal and expected behavior. First it was Cody and Jessica, and everyone kind of got it because Cody was such a dumbass, but one by one they're doing it to each person and will continue to do it to each other, which speaks volumes in how they're seemingly fine with dishing it out... If Paul or Alex were suddenly on the receiving end of it they wouldn't take it in stride. Paul was going on and on about his imagined feeling of being treated so badly last week, was that BS?  Did he actually feel like that?

You may be right. This would be similar to younger people using social media to gang bully others in an attempt to break them. And the shunning closes all doors for any kind of conversation between the shunned and the rest because association with the shunned my put you next in the list. The thing with E Dick  is that he acted alone. He didn't have the rest of the HGs being nasty at his direction. Even other seasons where things got mean, it was always one group against another. 

1 hour ago, kindofabbfan said:

Alex is a very mean spirited brat.  I don't like her or people like her.  She reminds me of some high school girls I used to know when I was in school way back when.  She thinks that she is AFP and that she has a huge fan base?  Boy is she ever delusional.  Can you imagine how she would be if the house treated her and turned on her like she does her victims.  People say that Josh is a bully - I think Alex tops Josh 10x over in the bully arena. Just my opinion.

I agree.  She is just mean and very loud in her delight with others being mean.

5 minutes ago, straykat said:

I can't figure that out either. Where is the sense in making a jury member feel like crap and then expect them to vote. But while they are gleefully trying to break these future jury members, Paul is mister calm and reasonable, grooming each one for their vote. 

The network broadcast doesn't show just how nasty it gets for the victims of the gang attacks and the isolation. Viewers don't see the systematic build up over days of comments, nasty head games and coldness that each of the victims deal with before the actual gang confrontations happen. I'm sure the close families are seeing it but if people aren't reading or watching on the internet, I don't think the are seeing how cruel the gang is to  those who they decide are out.

I agree network doesn't show all the nastiness but ppl know how to find the back story on these incidents.  Then this cast sits around thinking they are the best cast ever and you are getting AFP no you are, no you are. NOT . Ppl in the house are seen in a negitive light  that fans can not get past it.  Mention someone's name and a major negetive pops in your mind  not a small thing that could be perceived this way or maybe that way

1 minute ago, straykat said:

You may be right. This would be similar to younger people using social media to gang bully others in an attempt to break them. And the shunning closes all doors for any kind of conversation between the shunned and the rest because association with the shunned my put you next in the list. The thing with E Dick  is that he acted alone. He didn't have the rest of the HGs being nasty at his direction. Even other seasons where things got mean, it was always one group against another. 

Yeah I only brought up Evel dick because people were talking about how horrible he was, he was bad but he didn't have this cult leader following in the house. The Season's just different it shows how stupid people are how they are lacking in independent thinking, and have no problem being complete ugly human  beings. I can be the hugest b**** if I need to be but there's something about this level of ugliness that I would find draining to be participating in.

Regarding Alex in her Catholic religion, she went to a Catholic High School and she makes all these religious references or crosses her heart, etc. Would love to tell that girl to take a step back and sit the f*** down. I don't know how she could hold her head up high going to church when she gets out of that Big Brother house. I'm not super religious but I understand religion and I understand where she went to school and I know our small community, she's an ass. And I'm sure her family is not proud of her antics. If she's going to act the Beast she's been acting like she should just leave the religion out of it, it's hard to watch. SMDH

Shunning is a very powerful tool to use against a person and has resulted in very bad outcomes.  To be stuck in a house and  every person is shunning  you.  Kev was always the one who talked to the shunned person(to get their jury vote according to Josh ) now that would be gameplay.  Sadly Kev needs voted out if he wants to keep his sanity.

33 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

Regarding Alex in her Catholic religion, she went to a Catholic High School and she makes all these religious references or crosses her heart, etc. Would love to tell that girl to take a step back and sit the f*** down. I don't know how she could hold her head up high going to church when she gets out of that Big Brother house. I'm not super religious but I understand religion and I understand where she went to school and I know our small community, she's an ass. And I'm sure her family is not proud of her antics. If she's going to act the Beast she's been acting like she should just leave the religion out of it, it's hard to watch. SMDH

completely agree with this - one can go to church every Sunday, sit in the first pew, toss a good amount of cash in the basket and sing the loudest, but that is NOT what being a Catholic is about - it is about how you treat others that shows your true heart - and right now in Alex hers is pretty much black - if she thinks blessing herself and reciting prayers is going to convince anyone that she is humble, kind and faithful she is very much mistaken -

I would love to be a fly on the wall when these HG read all about themselves, and what people really think of them, when they get out.  I hope it puts them all in a deep depression.  I know that's not nice to say but they have been so mean this season.  Can't stand the way they treat the ones not in their circle.

1 hour ago, PAULISABUNION said:

Guess he wasnt feeling the FRIENDSHIP lol

11 minutes ago, graceomalley said:

completely agree with this - one can go to church every Sunday, sit in the first pew, toss a good amount of cash in the basket and sing the loudest, but that is NOT what being a Catholic is about - it is about how you treat others that shows your true heart - and right now in Alex hers is pretty much black - if she thinks blessing herself and reciting prayers is going to convince anyone that she is humble, kind and faithful she is very much mistaken -

Can we get a AMEN on this one lol

Haha. I'm not trying to shame anyone with their religion just to be clear. But to watch it on a show like this when they're acting the way they're acting is what's getting me. And as far as super religious folks being ones acting bad that happens at all churches/religions and not just the Catholic Church. Alex isn't too young to know better.