Big Brother General Discussion

39 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

WTH how are they going to convince ppl that Raven was voting Matt out?  Did I miss something here?

When Paul started saying that it had to be Kevin and Raven voting for Matt, Xmas was going right along with it but Josh said something like, Are you kidding me with this right now? But who are they really trying to convince this is possible and why? Paul, Alex, Jason and (obviously) Raven know it's not true. I doubt Matt would believe it. I don't think even Kevin would believe Raven would throw a vote at Matt just to stir things up and he knows the other one wasn't him. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, stevea11 said:

I'm guessing either Kevin, Raven or Matt go to jury next. Jason will be on a quest to protect his lord and savior pope Paul. Gotta make sure he protects his position as Paul's wingman.

Jason has to have somebody protect him because he doesn't know what he's doing. I hate the way Alex treats him, but, he is a dumbass. 

I was surprised by their votes for Matt. I am even more surprised that they would want to blame Raven for one of them. But no to worries, this will be another successful HOH for Paul. 

1 hour ago, bluesky said:

It’s a slow day, have some random thoughts to get off my chest.  It’s bugged me since the start of this season how many showmances there were and how quickly they were established. Plus, I remember Jillian saying she wanted a showmance, and I think Josh said that too.   I’m more than a bit suspicious that BB offered some extra monetary incentive for the houseguests to get into a showmance.  Either $x amount per week they remain in the game as a couple, or maybe only if they make it to the final together.  I don’t mind ONE entertaining hook-up, but this season was ridiculous and to me, it was really, really boring.  Matt & Raven especially puzzle me…they rarely get any screen time and don’t seem at all interested in playing the game of Big Brother.  Guess I’m just trying to justify why 3 couples that don’t seem like good matches hooked up so fast and have stayed together.

Some people use showmances for strategic purposes. As a team, you generally form an instant alliance and since you have two votes to negotiate with, it is easier to form or be accepted in bigger alliances. There's also the companionship benefits.

3 hours ago, Gram02 said:

To be a fly on jury house wall.  I would like to see Paul or Raven spend a week with Cody, Elena, and Mark.  

Raven and Matt both are such followers that after spending some time in the jury house with the anti-Paul 3 I can see them both swayed pretty quick against Paul.

2 hours ago, Gram02 said:

WTH how are they going to convince ppl that Raven was voting Matt out?  Did I miss something here?

And Alex calls Jason stupid? How could she believe people will buy this? 

It wasn't a bad idea to vote for Mark. It was a bad idea of Jason's telling anyone. Mark may vote for one of them if they make final two. It would have been better to act pissed about it and deflect towards Josh (Mark's new buddy) and Kevin (Mr. Hinkey Vote).

Actually, when thinking about the vote last night, Alex and Jason should have told Maven that Xmas approached them with an idea to backdoor Matt and wanted to be the deciding vote. They could say they didn't go for it, but obviously a combination of Kevin, Josh or Paul did. This would get Maven upset at everyone in the house but Jason and Alex. It all would have hinged on Jason keeping his mouth shut, which he couldn't. But it may have bought more good will in the jury for later F2 votes. 

Then again it could blow up in their faces if Maven confronted Xmas. 

They're too stupid to come up with devious plans on their own. It's all downhill from here on folks. Downhill meaning boring, boring and more boring. It wouldn't be any more exciting if any of the other HGs had stayed. Maybe they need to pull the plug on it or revamp it.  Earn your bed, food, use of equipment etc. Everyone plays for veto and no more temptation or voting from viewers.  Boys on one side of the house and girls on the other.  Give them books to read in leisure time and rotate their social time including meals together so no teams are formed. They should make the prize one million and base the setup more like prison then a summer sex camp. 

40 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

They're too stupid to come up with devious plans on their own. It's all downhill from here on folks. Downhill meaning boring, boring and more boring. It wouldn't be any more exciting if any of the other HGs had stayed. Maybe they need to pull the plug on it or revamp it.  Earn your bed, food, use of equipment etc. Everyone plays for veto and no more temptation or voting from viewers.  Boys on one side of the house and girls on the other.  Give them books to read in leisure time and rotate their social time including meals together so no teams are formed. They should make the prize one million and base the setup more like prison then a summer sex camp. 

Anything would help! I like the earn your bed/food thing. They could have luxury comps and the top half get real food and comfy beds, bottom half on slop and sleep on the floor!

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Yeah these people have it smooth.  One year on BBCan the HGs came in to an empty house,  not a stick of furniture and they slept on the floor that night. They had to earn everything back.  In BBCan there are no perks.  No pool table no toys to play with at all.  They invented stuff to do with empty soda cans and laundry baskets.  Or they used pots and pans as targets with balls made out of aluminum foil and assigned points to the pots depending on the size and how far they were.  And the prize is half of what BBUS is giving out.

7 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Didn't Julie say there's no BBOT this year?  Can't be too many people who want to pay to watch BB online.  Bad enough you guys have to pay for live feeds.  Feeds are free here and I sure wouldn't pay to watch BB especially if they're like this season's twits.

I pay for CBS Access all year.  It's like Netflix and has a lot of shows plus all the past BB, Survivor,  BBOTT and more.  I like it.

They are supposed to be revamping BBOTT.

7 hours ago, bluesky said:

It’s a slow day, have some random thoughts to get off my chest.  It’s bugged me since the start of this season how many showmances there were and how quickly they were established. Plus, I remember Jillian saying she wanted a showmance, and I think Josh said that too.   I’m more than a bit suspicious that BB offered some extra monetary incentive for the houseguests to get into a showmance.  Either $x amount per week they remain in the game as a couple, or maybe only if they make it to the final together.  I don’t mind ONE entertaining hook-up, but this season was ridiculous and to me, it was really, really boring.  Matt & Raven especially puzzle me…they rarely get any screen time and don’t seem at all interested in playing the game of Big Brother.  Guess I’m just trying to justify why 3 couples that don’t seem like good matches hooked up so fast and have stayed together.

I think they are just weirdos that met other weirdos.  Lol. All the couples in the house got on my last nerve.  I want real players.  When will they listen. I loved BB 17 because of that.

1 hour ago, fredtheturtle said:

I pay for CBS Access all year.  It's like Netflix and has a lot of shows plus all the past BB, Survivor,  BBOTT and more.  I like it.

They are supposed to be revamping BBOTT.

I watch Netflix from time to time but Canada can't get CBS Access.  But  I can also get a lot of U.S. shows bought and broadcast by Canadian networks just by login in with my satellite TV creds.  No additional cost.   

This is my fantasy.... Paul is in the diary room for one of his many sessions...and one by one his Minions gather round to await their Master's return.  Suddenly Kevin ponders aloud, do any of you think Paul might be playing us against one another ?  One by one virtual light bulbs start going off in Christmas, Alex and....nope, not gonna happen the spell cannot be broken this year.

2 hours ago, wingfan728 said:

This is my fantasy.... Paul is in the diary room for one of his many sessions...and one by one his Minions gather round to await their Master's return.  Suddenly Kevin ponders aloud, do any of you think Paul might be playing us against one another ?  One by one virtual light bulbs start going off in Christmas, Alex and....nope, not gonna happen the spell cannot be broken this year.

I was just starting to wonder if you had you been watching this season. Light bulbs going off...LOL, apparently, they never paid the electric bill for any light bulbs to come on.

This is the worst season ever.  I literally check in here at Morty's to see if there is anything of note.  I fast forward through the CBS episodes and even though I tape BBAD, I haven't watched even one. surprisingly I've never even turned it on.  I'll continue to monitor the rest of the season, but this is really, really bad.  Wake up Grodner, have a real conversation with your producing staff and even Julie and Les if you need to.  You guys have fully jumped the shark of the show even being interesting anymore.  I've always been a die hard fan.  But this is just lame.

15 minutes ago, WOC said:

Expect the expected! 

I really wasn't expecting this. I expected Matta and Raven to be nominated. To my surprise, Raven and Matt was nominated. I wonder if they are going to do the unexpected and target Kevin as the backup.

If you are confused, I am trying to make the season a little bit interesting for myself. 

6 minutes ago, joystiick said:

I really wasn't expecting this. I expected Matta and Raven to be nominated. To my surprise, Raven and Matt was nominated. I wonder if they are going to do the unexpected and target Kevin as the backup.

If you are confused, I am trying to make the season a little bit interesting for myself. 

LMAO! 

6 hours ago, joystiick said:

:animated_rotfl:

Hate to beat a dead horse (no I don't) but please, please someone grow a set and get Paul out of the house. He is such a douche. I don't care if he's playing the game. I'm tired of hearing he's the only one playing the game. He's not the only one playing. The other HGs are playing too. They're just playing really crappy. Paul is so paranoid that he may not be able to contain the HGs he is now working hard on getting Kevin out instead of Matt. Without pause his two little stupid sidekicks, Alex and Xmas, fall right in line. Hopefully Jason will hold his ground and not change a thing by not using the veto. Damn, I don't blame Cody for not wanting to be friends with any of these people after the game. They all suck donkey d*#k. I don't know how anybody could respect these people in the real world as far as being inspirational or anything like that. Like Xmas and her business. She's a weak minded follower. 

Ok, rant over!

59 minutes ago, WOC said:

Like Xmas and her business. She's a weak minded follower. 

And she's very mean, sadistic even.  I don't like her one bit, and she is so illegitimate due to having such extreme privileges (voting from a hospital bed? are you f--- kidding me??!!  NEVER been done in BB history, not to mention the opportunity for influence on that vote, totally tainted). 

Here's hoping her "business" or whatever it is suffers as a result of such favoritism.  She needs to crawl in a hole and go away.

5 hours ago, WOC said:

He's not the only one playing. The other HGs are playing too. They're just playing really crappy. Paul is so paranoid that he may not be able to contain the HGs he is now working hard on getting Kevin out instead of Matt. Without pause his two little stupid sidekicks, Alex and Xmas, fall right in line.

They are playing, but, they are all playing for Paul. Hell, they are working so hard for Paul, you might think they are his employees.