Big Brother General Discussion

6 hours ago, Bellenoir said:

Yes, he ate all of Alex's cereal but she has shown to be quite the petty little guttersnipe as of late (the hat speaks the truth).   I found the entire thing hard to watch, especially when they started on his daughter.  He knows he is going home, why beat a dead horse?  Of course King Paul was quiet, he can do no wrong. 

I have never seen such a group of mindless followers on this show. 

Cast

1 player... Cody

1 has-been...Paul

the rest... useless dumbasses

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Newby said:

It's not fair to the other players if she gets to skip being a have-not.  Same with Christmas.  She should have been booted off when she got hurt.  If she stayed she should have had to do everything everyone else had to do.  Of course she couldn't so she should have been booted.

I agree no player should be alloyed to not endure being a have not just because.  Same with when Christmas got hurt she should have been asked to leave because of the fact she wouldnt be able to play in some of the comps.  I recall I think his name was Eddie? whom only had the one leg he played and competed in everything.  And some of the stuff was way more difficult for him then the others but he still competed.  I also recall a few of the contestants becoming very ill from eating the slop yet they didnt get a choice.   

Oh how I wish Cody could stay tonight but I don't guess that is going to happen.  Next best thing is Mark winning HOH and putting up Paul and Christmas and back dooring Alex or putting up those three in any order.  Then one of the three would be gone and maybe the others will start to think for themselves.  I can't imagine what Matt and Raven are thinking will happen after Mark and Elena leave.  It seems like they are just forgetting who is running the house and is likely to win the big money.

56 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

I agree no player should be alloyed to not endure being a have not just because.  Same with when Christmas got hurt she should have been asked to leave because of the fact she wouldnt be able to play in some of the comps.  I recall I think his name was Eddie? whom only had the one leg he played and competed in everything.  And some of the stuff was way more difficult for him then the others but he still competed.  I also recall a few of the contestants becoming very ill from eating the slop yet they didnt get a choice.   

While I think Christmas should have left show (injured survivors have to leave, depending on injury), I don't think a comparison to an amputee is fair. One is most likely adapted to life with one leg, and one was painfully injured, undergone surgery, on pain meds, has to be careful, etc. Christmas should have left.

39 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

Probably the only reason X-mas is still there is her broken foot. Everyone will want to take her to the end for an easy win. I'm really hoping this happens as I want to see her HAVE to compete in the final competitions.

Me too.  But what do you want to bet she'll miraculously recover by then?  She even made a joke about it being all an act.  Whether it's now become an act for her, or she's actually injured still, none of it takes away from the fact that she should have been removed from the game when the injury first happened and she could no longer compete.

18 minutes ago, carmen said:

Me too.  But what do you want to bet she'll miraculously recover by then?  She even made a joke about it being all an act.  Whether it's now become an act for her, or she's actually injured still, none of it takes away from the fact that she should have been removed from the game when the injury first happened and she could no longer compete.

Yes.

I've all but lost interest in this show. I just check in periodically in hopes that one of these asshats is decided to step up and evict someone other than Cody. Not because I'm a Cody fan but it would change the Dynamics of the game. Anything would change the dynamic of the game at this point except for getting Cody out.

I've been rooting for Cody from the start, but sadly, I think he will be leaving tonite - if that's the case, then I will support Mark - I see nothing redeemable in any of the other players and in some I see actions I would never support under any circumstance - I sincerely hope things work out for Cody - with or without Jess - the rest of them? I don't see much of anything but ignorance entitlement and a penchant for brutality - shameful really -

1 hour ago, graceomalley said:

I don't see much of anything but ignorance entitlement and a penchant for brutality - shameful really -

Well, more than a couple of them are college graduates (Mark, Paul, Alex, and Josh....maybe others).  Christmas has a lot going on, including writing two books and being a fitness guru.  Jason will no doubt be even more marketable as a rodeo clown.  Most will probably return to their careers.  The only ones I've seen who seem to have a sense of entitlement are Elena and Raven.  JMO.  

Brutality is an extreme concept.  I agree that some of the ganging up on one person have been brutal, but for the most part I just see them as being competitive because they're (hopefully) trying to win $500.000.  

34 minutes ago, Roli said:

Well, more than a couple of them are college graduates (Mark, Paul, Alex, and Josh....maybe others).  Christmas has a lot going on, including writing two books and being a fitness guru.  Jason will no doubt be even more marketable as a rodeo clown.  Most will probably return to their careers.  The only ones I've seen who seem to have a sense of entitlement are Elena and Raven.  JMO.  

Brutality is an extreme concept.  I agree that some of the ganging up on one person have been brutal, but for the most part I just see them as being competitive because they're (hopefully) trying to win $500.000.  

you can be educated and still be ignorant - Christmas may be educated, but her actions on the show - for whatever reason - might very well hurt her brand  - Raven and Elena both seem to simply expect things to be handed to them and a penchant for brutality indicates a leaning toward it - the group harassing Cody and Jess as long and as much as they did, for any reason shows, to me at least, that they are capable of being brutal and one can be brutal without ever raising a fist - if doing that is their idea of being competitive, in the long run they will lose - and more than just  a game - 

2 minutes ago, graceomalley said:

you can be educated and still be ignorant - Christmas may be educated, but her actions on the show - for whatever reason - might very well hurt her brand  - Raven and Elena both seem to simply expect things to be handed to them and a penchant for brutality indicates a leaning toward it - the group harassing Cody and Jess as long and as much as they did, for any reason shows, to me at least, that they are capable of being brutal and one can be brutal without ever raising a fist - if doing that is their idea of being competitive, in the long run they will lose - and more than just  a game - 

The way I saw it, Jessica and Cody were pretty good at dishing it out themselves.  They weren't innocent victims by any stretch of the imagination.  I don't think Cody would have been downright cruel all on his own, but Jessica is not a nice person.  She showed her mean-girl self almost immediately in the game.  

Christmas is just weird.  I hope what we see on the show is her medicated self, and her real self is different.  As far as her brand, she's in the crossfit world.  I don't think being nice is a factor in that world.  

8 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

The polls on BBAD are interesting and I wish I knew where survey answers come from but most favor Josh and Paul when their names are included in the poll.

Personally I think those surveys are bs made up by CBS to try and save face. All the sites I go to are overwhelming against Paul and Josh. I mean none of these players are angels but production is playing the game too. 

I wonder how BB will treat the eclipse on Monday.  And speaking of the eclipse, I hope everyone here enjoys and is careful.  

I procrastinated and didn't get glasses early enough so I had to order online and pay more.  There are none to be found in stores here.

Thank you Roll for the reminder. Amazon recalled glasses that were sold.  I guess there are a handful of states that will get to see the total eclipse while other states get partial. Can't remember the movie I saw a few years ago..two sisters and a total eclipse. Will need to Google. As far as the hg go, BB should lock them down cause you know those fools will be looking for planes with banners while their retinas burn. 

3 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Thank you Roll for the reminder. Amazon recalled glasses that were sold.  I guess there are a handful of states that will get to see the total eclipse while other states get partial. Can't remember the movie I saw a few years ago..two sisters and a total eclipse. Will need to Google. As far as the hg go, BB should lock them down cause you know those fools will be looking for planes with banners while their retinas burn. 

I had looked on Amazon awhile back, but I'm always wary of getting something like that online.  I ordered mine directly from a vendor approved by NASA.  

LOL, you're right about "those fools" in the BB house.  I would imagine they'd give them the glasses, but can they be trusted to keep them on?  :D

2 hours ago, Roli said:

I had looked on Amazon awhile back, but I'm always wary of getting something like that online.  I ordered mine directly from a vendor approved by NASA.  

LOL, you're right about "those fools" in the BB house.  I would imagine they'd give them the glasses, but can they be trusted to keep them on?  :D

I was always told, "don't look at it"!  Worked for us back in the day.  My Mother (God rest her most beautiful soul) would tell us, if you look and you go blind... don't come crying to me!  You must remember, corporal punishment was legal for all your teachers, principals, lunch ladies, etc.  My mother would encourage them to whoop us... We didn't have a bus to take us to school, but if we did, they would have been told to whoop us also!  I was the baby of 5, that my Mother raised on her own... We never knew we were poor, but I think we figured it out by high school!  

I guess Cody is going home tonight.... But I must admit, wouldn't complain if Elena's pouty little A$$ was sent packing....

Why is Paul so hated because he plays a good game?  

He shouldn't have lasted this long so this means he knows how to play.

They don't lie to each other and trust each other.  What's wrong with playing a game like that?

Alex, Paul and Jason are my favorites.

Raven and Kevin couldn't win a competition if they were the only ones playing.  

8 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

They don't lie to each other and trust each other.  What's wrong with playing a game like that?

Alex, Paul and Jason our my favorites.

I don't think it's so much that Paul is so hated. I think it's baffling that the rest of the house just caters to his wishes. I don't call it good gameplay when everyone's kissing his ass and afraid to go against him that's not good gameplay for him it's just luck. Paul is fortunate that the rest of the house guests are bunch of spineless dumbasses.

6 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

Alex, Paul and Jason our my favorites.

I agree with Evil Dick, any previous HG could run  this game with these followers. Is Paul special? I don't hate Paul, I do detest him being in the game because it stopped the game from playing out in a fashion that I find interesting. Paul lies constantly to his followers. Just like the recent "Kevin took the 25,000" thing. He's telling people that Josh told him. We all know Paul has know this for a long time. Of course he lied to Kevin when he told him he was keeping it secret. I will admit, if Paul makes it to the end he will deserve to win.