Big Brother General Discussion

After reading the forum today sorry but I feel for Cody as well as Kevin.  With Lord Paul now telling people who they can and can not speak to???? Give me a break here thats just cruel anyway you look at it.  Lord Paul acts like his MR. BB19 in the flesh.   Is he forgetting he LOST his year???  If he so call knows the game and people as well as he thinks he does he would have WON already.  He was a huge floater his season made side deals with everyone.  

I also do not understand why everyone is just happy they made it to jury.  Past seasons people wanted to WIN!!! What a joke this season is.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

After reading the forum today sorry but I feel for Cody as well as Kevin.  With Lord Paul now telling people who they can and can not speak to???? Give me a break here thats just cruel anyway you look at it.  Lord Paul acts like his MR. BB19 in the flesh.   Is he forgetting he LOST his year???  If he so call knows the game and people as well as he thinks he does he would have WON already.  He was a huge floater his season made side deals with everyone.  

I also do not understand why everyone is just happy they made it to jury.  Past seasons people wanted to WIN!!! What a joke this season is

I agree 100%. I do not understand this whole deal with not talking to people because they are not in their group or whatever. To me that is worse than mean girls in high school. What a terrible choice to bring Paul back. He annoyed me in his season and this season is way worse. I do not understand why no one will stand up to him, if not for game reason at least for personal reasons. This season is most certainly a joke. It is so hard to watch!!

21 minutes ago, Hanna said:

I agree 100%. I do not understand this whole deal with not talking to people because they are not in their group or whatever. To me that is worse than mean girls in high school. What a terrible choice to bring Paul back. He annoyed me in his season and this season is way worse. I do not understand why no one will stand up to him, if not for game reason at least for personal reasons. This season is most certainly a joke. It is so hard to watch!!

This is mostly on Paul but the others follow him without a second thought. He tells them to shun and isolate the ones he is setting up for eviction and they happily follow his orders. Can't believe that none of them think about who will be next to be left out in the cold. Josh said, once Cody, Elena and Mark are gone everything will be good. Doesn't he realize that they will all but two be following those three out the door?

I am becoming a fan of mark. He does stand up for himself and points out what he sees people doing, when he gets to talk. X, Raven, and Alex seem to only know how to scream and shout then Josh interjects with his screaming and yelling. If Cody leaves and mark would get HOH  just watch all the minions scramble.

22 minutes ago, straykat said:

This is mostly on Paul but the others follow him without a second thought. He tells them to shun and isolate the ones he is setting up for eviction and they happily follow his orders. Can't believe that none of them think about who will be next to be left out in the cold. Josh said, once Cody, Elena and Mark are gone everything will be good. Doesn't he realize that they will all but two be following those three out the door?

In Josh's mind, once Cody, Mark and Elena are gone, they will be in rapture and everything will be at peace in summer camp.  

Watching last night's BBAD this morning, I had a small glimmer of hope (mind you VERY tiny) when Cody was talking with Alex and Jason and outlining a few scenarios that might/could keep him in the house and they all seemed to seriously consider it.  But then Lord and Master trouped in with the sheep and small talk took over.  But Alex showed how thoroughly stupid she was after most of them left (I actually thought she was a little smarter than the others) and relayed the whole convo to Paul and Xmas, constantly giggling over it.  I can't believe how thoroughly brainwashed they all are.  Programmed robots!  :cookoo:

24 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Watching last night's BBAD this morning, I had a small glimmer of hope (mind you VERY tiny) when Cody was talking with Alex and Jason and outlining a few scenarios that might/could keep him in the house and they all seemed to seriously consider it.  But then Lord and Master trouped in with the sheep and small talk took over.  But Alex showed how thoroughly stupid she was after most of them left (I actually thought she was a little smarter than the others) and relayed the whole convo to Paul and Xmas, constantly giggling over it.  I can't believe how thoroughly brainwashed they all are.  Programmed robots!  :cookoo:

I had same glimmer, didn't last very long lol. 

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

I think Alex had a lot of fans for the first two weeks. Then she showed her true colors. That color is brown from being so far up Paul's ass. I don't think I have ever seen a person more giddy about being a minion. 

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

I think Alex had a lot of fans for the first two weeks. Then she showed her true colors. That color is brown from being so far up Paul's ass. I don't think I have ever seen a person more giddy about being a minion. 

You know, in the old days soldiers used Coca Cola or Pepsi to clean and shine their brass buttons and we drink that stuff.  But she drinks so much of it imagine what it's doing to her brain.  And all that sugar  is making her ADHD worse.

What I don't understand is why Jason just sits there and let's her trash talk him from one end of the HOH to the other. If someone called me stupid, idiot, retard....etc,

over and over again, at some point I would slam back. She is just pitiful and I can't wait till she is voted out!!!!

5 hours ago, Gram02 said:

I am becoming a fan of mark. He does stand up for himself and points out what he sees people doing, when he gets to talk. X, Raven, and Alex seem to only know how to scream and shout then Josh interjects with his screaming and yelling. If Cody leaves and mark would get HOH  just watch all the minions scramble.

I agree.  There are 7 people (I think) voting this week and they ALL can benefit by keeping Cody in the house and voting out Elena (or Matt).  Since Matt used the veto on Jason, which leaves Matt still on the block, they could rationalize voting out Matt who really adds nothing (same for Elena). 

The key is to blindside Paul and Christmas (their 5 votes against 2).  Those not voting Cody out -- Raven, Josh, Jason, Kevin, and Mark.  Mark needs to sell them on the idea that breaking with Paul and Christmas at this point (and Alex) means they have the numbers and can now pick off three players who so far have been running things. This would be a real turning point in the game. 

2 hours ago, carmen said:

I agree.  There are 7 people (I think) voting this week and they ALL can benefit by keeping Cody in the house and voting out Elena (or Matt).  Since Matt used the veto on Jason, which leaves Matt still on the block, they could rationalize voting out Matt who really adds nothing (same for Elena). 

The key is to blindside Paul and Christmas (their 5 votes against 2).  Those not voting Cody out -- Raven, Josh, Jason, Kevin, and Mark.  Mark needs to sell them on the idea that breaking with Paul and Christmas at this point (and Alex) means they have the numbers and can now pick off three players who so far have been running things. This would be a real turning point in the game. 

Oh WOW!  I sure wish the herd would do what you have suggested.  I am about at the point where I am ready to watch another program (like Gator Man or something) just because I want to throw something at the TV when BB is on.  All I can do is yell, "STUPID" over and over.  I can't stand Paul, Christmas and Alex and wish they would have a triple eviction night and for them pack their bags.

14 hours ago, Gram02 said:

Id love to see Mark win HOH as well break up that so called happy jury group.

18 hours ago, straykat said:
18 hours ago, Hanna said:

I agree. I do not think they are really thinking this through. They can't seem to look past each week. I also think Paul is so in their face all the time that no one really has time to think for themselves. I hope someone puts him up next week. He needs to go. His voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. A really loud nail.

19 minutes ago, Hanna said:
20 minutes ago, Hanna said:
18 hours ago, straykat said:
19 hours ago, Hanna said:

agree 100%. I do not understand this whole deal with not talking to people because they are not in their group or whatever. To me that is worse than mean girls in high school. What a terrible choice to bring Paul back. He annoyed me in his season and this season is way worse. I do not understand why no one will stand up to him, if not for game reason at least for personal reasons. This season is most certainly a joke. It is so hard to watch!!

I agree. I do not think they are really thinking this through. They can't seem to look past each week. I also think Paul is so in their face all the time that no one really has time to think for themselves. I hope someone puts him up next week. He needs to go. His voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. A really loud nail.

agreed with all of this - I have always been a Cody supporter, but at this point everyone should be - Paul is a little dictator and his minions are an embarrassment - I also like the idea of Mark winning HOH - all it would take for Paul to get the boot is for someone - besides Cody - to stand up to Paul - but no - and what the hell is with Christmas?  she is starting to sound like Josh - calling Mark honey boo-boo - clapping her hands yelling for Cody - she is becoming this mean-spirited little witch - in what universe does she think that will help her career? I am quite sure she is on this show to promote her business - almost everyone on this season is - but so far all they are doing is hurting their brand - I hope Cody finds a way to stay, but if not, I hope Mark puts an end to Paul dictatorship and wins it all -

1 hour ago, graceomalley said:

agreed with all of this - I have always been a Cody supporter, but at this point everyone should be - Paul is a little dictator and his minions are an embarrassment - I also like the idea of Mark winning HOH - all it would take for Paul to get the boot is for someone - besides Cody - to stand up to Paul - but no - and what the hell is with Christmas?  she is starting to sound like Josh - calling Mark honey boo-boo - clapping her hands yelling for Cody - she is becoming this mean-spirited little witch - in what universe does she think that will help her career? I am quite sure she is on this show to promote her business - almost everyone on this season is - but so far all they are doing is hurting their brand - I hope Cody finds a way to stay, but if not, I hope Mark puts an end to Paul dictatorship and wins it all -

It would be wonderful if Cody could stay. However Cody staying at this point in time would be manufactured by production which is more of the same of what's obviously already happened in this game for others such as Christmas. But the only thing that would redeem this show at this point is if Cody somehow stayed and Paul was caused to actually play his own game without the easy manipulation he's had on the other houseguests. It's bizarre that these people don't think for themselves. I also agree that Mark is a lot more palatable than I thought he was in the beginning. But the show is been such a disappointment this season. Other seasons have been lacking for other reasons but this season Takes the Cake it's just a bore a snoozefest. All of them except for Cody and Jessica are Paul's tools. And I wasn't even a fan of Cody or Jessica. They're game wasn't that great either.

1 hour ago, PAULISABUNION said:

It would be wonderful if Cody could stay. However Cody staying at this point in time would be manufactured by production which is more of the same of what's obviously already happened in this game for others such as Christmas. But the only thing that would redeem this show at this point is if Cody somehow stayed and Paul was caused to actually play his own game without the easy manipulation he's had on the other houseguests. It's bizarre that these people don't think for themselves. I also agree that Mark is a lot more palatable than I thought he was in the beginning. But the show is been such a disappointment this season. Other seasons have been lacking for other reasons but this season Takes the Cake it's just a bore a snoozefest. All of them except for Cody and Jessica are Paul's tools. And I wasn't even a fan of Cody or Jessica. They're game wasn't that great either.

Yeah, Cody is done. He just doesn't have the personality to sway anyone or even get them to consider that Paul is using them to advance his own game. These HGs could turn this game around if they would wake up and turn the table on Paul. Someone has to grow a backbone and put him on the block and convince enough people that the vet has given them more than enough of his amazing insight on how to play the game and now it's time for them to play without him.

PS: Really like your screen name :D

1 hour ago, straykat said:

Someone has to grow a backbone and put him on the block and convince enough people that the vet has given them more than enough of his amazing insight on how to play the game and now it's time for them to play without him.

Huh? backbone?  Haven't seen one yet except Cody's.  They're all jellyfish past their prime, no more venom in the tentacles.

Paul, Alex, Christmas, Jason and Josh at least don't hide behind lies.  They play their game upfront and let people know that they're there to play.  The rest are stumbling around wondering where they are.  Cody should not have been cast.  He acts like he's offended that he is supposed to play a game.  What would you do in the house?  It drives people crazy.  When will people get that?  I wish I could have seen more of Xmas's game without her breaking her foot.

So for sure the producers are running the show again and this season is the MOST apparent it's ever been! I agree it's probably the hardest time yet I've had forcing myself to keep tuning in. But being the super fan that I am I keep watching! It seems each season gets just a little bit harder than the last to watch. Really sucks for me because Paul is the reason I hated last season so much and this season my stomach is actually turning. As Cody said this is the "Paul" show and in seasons past the producers would try to make it look like someone else had a chance to win but if the vote goes down like they are portraying it will no one else has a chance anymore. The coup would have to happen on this eviction or the numbers will not be able to be equal enough to stop Paul from running the whole thing. I don't understand how superfan Alex doesn't see through Paul and realize that Jason is not going to be protected by Paul and therefore her game is not safe with him as leader. It's quite obvious that Christmas is going to the end since she can't compete physically so does Alex really think she has a spot before Maven with Paul? Anyone with half a brain would realize he would keep those two together over keeping a single competitor that could actually beat him in the end. These people are being portrayed as just the flock for LORD Paul ( like someone called him). I know Kevin and Jason see the writing on the wall so it's dumbfounding that she doesn't. Christmas told meatball to think for himself so she sees the writing as well but her loyalty to anyone doesn't matter since she knows she's gonna be in the last three. BUT if producers really wanted to make the show more palatable they would have Christmas defect now while it will actually matter and give us viewers something we can actually stomach to watch. Am I right people? This way Kevin, Mark, Jason and Christmas (with Alex tie breaker) could save Cody and change the power. Of course that's not happening though since they brought Paul back this season to give him the money! Just throwing my two cents in. Not trying to offend anyone. Just hoping others agree with me. 

29 minutes ago, Kuklafranolly said:

So for sure the producers are running the show again and this season is the MOST apparent it's ever been! I agree it's probably the hardest time yet I've had forcing myself to keep tuning in. But being the super fan that I am I keep watching! It seems each season gets just a little bit harder than the last to watch. Really sucks for me because Paul is the reason I hated last season so much and this season my stomach is actually turning. As Cody said this is the "Paul" show and in seasons past the producers would try to make it look like someone else had a chance to win but if the vote goes down like they are portraying it will no one else has a chance anymore. The coup would have to happen on this eviction or the numbers will not be able to be equal enough to stop Paul from running the whole thing. I don't understand how superfan Alex doesn't see through Paul and realize that Jason is not going to be protected by Paul and therefore her game is not safe with him as leader. It's quite obvious that Christmas is going to the end since she can't compete physically so does Alex really think she has a spot before Maven with Paul? Anyone with half a brain would realize he would keep those two together over keeping a single competitor that could actually beat him in the end. These people are being portrayed as just the flock for LORD Paul ( like someone called him). I know Kevin and Jason see the writing on the wall so it's dumbfounding that she doesn't. Christmas told meatball to think for himself so she sees the writing as well but her loyalty to anyone doesn't matter since she knows she's gonna be in the last three. BUT if producers really wanted to make the show more palatable they would have Christmas defect now while it will actually matter and give us viewers something we can actually stomach to watch. Am I right people? This way Kevin, Mark, Jason and Christmas (with Alex tie breaker) could save Cody and change the power. Of course that's not happening though since they brought Paul back this season to give him the money! Just throwing my two cents in. Not trying to offend anyone. Just hoping others agree with me. 

ITA 100%.  Love the last scenario but it will never happen.  Like you I got nauseated when I saw Paul come back.

33 minutes ago, Kuklafranolly said:

I don't agree that Christmas is safe, she talks a lot of shit behind Paul's back. She thinks more of herself than she should. So two faced. 

44 minutes ago, Kuklafranolly said:

I don't understand how superfan Alex doesn't see through Paul and realize that Jason is not going to be protected by Paul and therefore her game is not safe with him as leader. It's quite obvious that Christmas is going to the end since she can't compete physically so does Alex really think she has a spot before Maven with Paul?

I think as far as Alex is concerned, Paul is her ride or die and Jason is her side piece. Early in the game when she and Paul made the f2 deal, she said that was what she was really looking for. So, in her mind, everything that Paul does is for the benefit of both of them. 

1 hour ago, Kuklafranolly said:

I do agree with you.  I can't stand Christmas and Alex but if they would only band together and get rid of Paul one of them might stand a chance of winning.  Otherwise Paul will probably come in first AND second.