Big Brother General Discussion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, fredtheturtle said:

This season is making season 9 look pretty good.  Lol. I'm so grossed out about the sheets and mattresses that have to be so disgusting. 

Who is that nasty?

Omg their rooms are disgusting. I can't believe grown people live in that mess. Jess would wrap herself in the love blanket from the bed, drag and wear it all over the house and put it back on the bed to cover them when they had sex. Pigs!

18 hours ago, PF364 said:

Is it mandated that ALL HG's must chew with their mouth open and as close to the mic as possible?  Is this just nasty behavior/manners or is it a contractual thing?  Just asking...

Last night's BBAD with Jess and her froot loops was absolutely excruciating to listen to.  Thank goodness for FF.  But then on to HOH room with Raven crunching on god knows what in that plastic bag.  No relief there either lol so FF again.

6 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Last night's BBAD with Jess and her froot loops was absolutely excruciating to listen to.  Thank goodness for FF.  But then on to HOH room with Raven crunching on god knows what in that plastic bag.  No relief there either lol so FF again.

The fruit loops were the last straw for me last night.  So illmannered.  But then again, I doubt manners, morality or kindness even exist in this girls vocabulary! 

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Omg their rooms are disgusting. I can't believe grown people live in that mess. Jess would wrap herself in the love blanket from the bed, drag and wear it all over the house and put it back on the bed to cover them when they had sex. Pigs!

You forgot to mention that she wears it into the DR.  SOOOOOOOO gross! I'm with you, but I think you may owe pigs an apology!! :lol:

30 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

I wish BB would get better microphones so that we could hear the whispering.  The houseguests have gotten really good at it and even closed caption can't pick it up.

I mentioned in another post, I wish they would use the microphones that the people wear on Naked and Afraid.  No battery changes, and you can get them wet!  I am sure CBS has a much bigger expenditure allowance than Discovery... but who knows?

6 hours ago, PF364 said:

I mentioned in another post, I wish they would use the microphones that the people wear on Naked and Afraid.  No battery changes, and you can get them wet!  I am sure CBS has a much bigger expenditure allowance than Discovery... but who knows?

I bet they have battery changes. I read that they carry their power supply in their satchels so I'm sure they change out batteries, but they don't show it. That being said the necklaces are still smart. The house guests can still carry their batteries

18 hours ago, Hikiki said:

I bet they have battery changes. I read that they carry their power supply in their satchels so I'm sure they change out batteries, but they don't show it. That being said the necklaces are still smart. The house guests can still carry their batteries

They probably do have to change out the batteries, but anything would be better than the pics they have now.

33 minutes ago, Marty said:

Cancelled my feeds first time ever in 19 season and one season of BBOT.

This is not the Big Brother I have loved.

See y'all next season

Sorry to see you go Marty!  Will miss your posts but you're right, this is a terrible season even though I haven't watched 19 of them.

4 hours ago, Marty said:

See y'all next season

Oh Marty, say it isn't so!  We need your insight and wisdom!  I agree, this season has been lame and the house guests are not interesting at all.  Maybe after the double eviction this week things will improve.  

On 8/10/2017 at 2:34 PM, Lamasquerade said:

Slobs are revolting.

18 hours ago, Marty said:

See y'all next season

I had the live feeds a few times.  I normally wait until half season to get them.  Same here though this year will be the first time I WILL NOT get them.  In the 19 years I have been watching this by far is the worse year.  Its all well to predictable.  I think planting Paul back into the house could have worked only if the house guest had been smart enough from the beginning and used their own heads instead of hovering around Paul like he was a BB God or something.  Never in the history of BB did the house guest have such insight on how the game goes step by step.  

There is noway enough plotting and scheeming this time around at all.  Its been rare if ever did a person agree to go up on the block as a pawn for fear of going home.  Now they dont even blink about it when asked.  Heck half the time you have someone like Matt who volunteers for the job.  A very disappointing year by far.  Sad as well Ive always looked forward to the starting of BB now I cant wait for the end of it because of it being so boring.  

Ultimate punishment:  being tethered to Paul for 48 hours.  OMG they deserve each other lol.  Alex's punishment is extreme but I think having to kick a soccer ball into a net 2400 times in 24 hours was a little more painful.  The only thing worse is that Alex has to do this all week.  That's a little much really.  She must really have it in for Elena now but as usual Paul is in everybody's ear about not deviating from the plan that Cody is going out this week.  At lease for 48 hours he can't negotiate those stairs with Xmas to get up to the HOH room.

25 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Ultimate punishment:  being tethered to Paul for 48 hours.  OMG they deserve each other lol.  Alex's punishment is extreme but I think having to kick a soccer ball into a net 2400 times in 24 hours was a little more painful.  The only thing worse is that Alex has to do this all week.  That's a little much really.  She must really have it in for Elena now but as usual Paul is in everybody's ear about not deviating from the plan that Cody is going out this week.  At lease for 48 hours he can't negotiate those stairs with Xmas to get up to the HOH room.

Best 48 hours of the show yet.  Maybe they will all get together and decide to vote out Paul when he isn't in the HOH room to make the rules.

Seriously?  Paul is tethered to Alex?  I don't have the live feeds and can barely keep up with what's going on in there anyway.  But if it's true that Paul is weighted down and can't circulate to work the house the way he normally does, then I agree it might be the best part of the season so far.  Question is:  are the others savvy enough to take advantage of Paul being out of circulation?

3 minutes ago, carmen said:

Seriously?  Paul is tethered to Alex?  I don't have the live feeds and can barely keep up with what's going on in there anyway.  But if it's true that Paul is weighted down and can't circulate to work the house the way he normally does, then I agree it might be the best part of the season so far.  Question is:  are the others savvy enough to take advantage of Paul being out of circulation?

Paul is tethered to Christmas.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 0:56 PM, Marty said:

See y'all next season

Damn Marty.. Say it ain't so. With over 23k worth of posts your a permanent fixture here. Tell me who you dislike and I'll have them killed. And their parents, their dog, their goldfish, dead dead dead.

14 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

I had the live feeds a few times.  I normally wait until half season to get them.  Same here though this year will be the first time I WILL NOT get them.  In the 19 years I have been watching this by far is the worse year.  Its all well to predictable.  I think planting Paul back into the house could have worked only if the house guest had been smart enough from the beginning and used their own heads instead of hovering around Paul like he was a BB God or something.  Never in the history of BB did the house guest have such insight on how the game goes step by step.  

There is noway enough plotting and scheeming this time around at all.  Its been rare if ever did a person agree to go up on the block as a pawn for fear of going home.  Now they dont even blink about it when asked.  Heck half the time you have someone like Matt who volunteers for the job.  A very disappointing year by far.  Sad as well Ive always looked forward to the starting of BB now I cant wait for the end of it because of it being so boring.  

I can only speculate that Paul is brilliant backstage: at treating people like his best friend forever in order to manipulate them as if they have no actual thought process of their own.  This season is making little sense in that everyone just does Paul's bidding.  It is either the dumbest bunch ever, or ... well...  Paul is smarter than he seems...   tonight the camera once again cuts away as Paul starts to talk to Jason.  Jason is one of the few who seems to be  NOT drinking the Paul water, and yet, he let Paul convince him to go up. What?   I really feel too much of this season is orchestrated by BB and not all that real.  It is just lacking in authenticity.  Any thoughts?  What am I missing?

On 8/12/2017 at 0:56 PM, Marty said:

See y'all next season

Don't leave Marty!!!  I have never had the live feeds, but do watch BBAD.  As much as I disliked Jess & Cody they were the only ones not under Paul's spell.  But to all you out there bitching about Paul, if it were HG's under Dan's mist you would all be dancing!!!

8 hours ago, WhatADay said:

I can only speculate that Paul is brilliant backstage: at treating people like his best friend forever in order to manipulate them as if they have no actual thought process of their own.  This season is making little sense in that everyone just does Paul's bidding.  It is either the dumbest bunch ever, or ... well...  Paul is smarter than he seems...   tonight the camera once again cuts away as Paul starts to talk to Jason.  Jason is one of the few who seems to be  NOT drinking the Paul water, and yet, he let Paul convince him to go up. What?   I really feel too much of this season is orchestrated by BB and not all that real.  It is just lacking in authenticity.  Any thoughts?  What am I missing?

I agree that too much this season involves production way more then it ever did.  I found it funny that as soon as America started well trash talking Paul a little bit more then last time on social media how his tune started to change in the house he backed off a great deal.  Bad publicity for his own business perhaps?  Im sure production told him why else would he all of a sudden change?  Same as Josh.  He (Paul) was loved by America last time because he played way differently.  Now Americas feelings are changing towards him and if production mentioned this to him he maybe felt he needed to go back to the way he had been before.  

Cody had it right in the beginning get rid of the vet.  Had America not given the temptation to Paul to begin with more then likely things would be way different then they are going.  Getting rid of the vet would have forced these people to think for themselves.  Really a sad sad season. 

"Cancelled my feeds first time ever in 19 season and one season of BBOT.

See y'all next season"     -

Marty!!! - I will miss you so very much!  your comments were always one of the few I sought out - hope you change your mind, but I will respect your decision - despite hating it.....

:)    *hugs*