Big Brother General Discussion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

He is beautiful! I had a mix-samoy, golden retriever and Eskimo. She was mostly all white with a little brown and she had the same tail. Hard to maintain and she got shaved down once a year, the shedding was brutal. Don't think a day goes by that I don't think about her. 

I bet she was gorgeous.  Sounds like a beautiful mix.  

This guy wasn't too bad when it came to shedding.  When we first got him we didn't get him a fur-cut because we heard we shouldn't.  Then summer came and he insisted on spending most of his time outside (he had his doggie door, so it was his choice).  He just got so hot that we finally took him in to get shaved.  He was so happy.  Acted like a puppy.  We kept him groomed after that.  

I was just reading some feed updates for this afternoon and xmas told Josh about her Ring of Replacement.  She said she wanted to take Cody down if he was picked for Veto.  Josh said NO don't use it now, it might be better used later on.  Of course Paul butts in and wants it used too but Josh is adamant he doesn't want it used and that's his decision so Paul say Fine, don't use it.  Feeds come back and Cody had been picked for Veto and xmas used her ring and took him down so she'll replace him.  (I'm beginning to hope it's a 3-legged race comp - teach her a lesson).  It seems that Josh wants to control his decisions and run his own HOH but Paul and others keep butting in.  Wonder if that move will make him upset enough to use the veto if he wins it and take Jessica down.  I can only hope lol.  He just wants Elena out this week but nobody wants to listen; they are all so fixated on Jody.

30 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I was just reading some feed updates for this afternoon and xmas told Josh about her Ring of Replacement.  She said she wanted to take Cody down if he was picked for Veto.  Josh said NO don't use it now, it might be better used later on.  Of course Paul butts in and wants it used too but Josh is adamant he doesn't want it used and that's his decision so Paul say Fine, don't use it.  Feeds come back and Cody had been picked for Veto and xmas used her ring and took him down so she'll replace him.  (I'm beginning to hope it's a 3-legged race comp - teach her a lesson).  It seems that Josh wants to control his decisions and run his own HOH but Paul and others keep butting in.  Wonder if that move will make him upset enough to use the veto if he wins it and take Jessica down.  I can only hope lol.  He just wants Elena out this week but nobody wants to listen; they are all so fixated on Jody.

Paul loves to say it's not his HOH and not up to him. He's so full of crap his eyes are brown. I just don't see Josh as strong enough to do his own thing. I hope I'm wrong.

Josh would have been gone already if it wasn't for Paul. He is able to be hoh this week and get a letter from mommy all because he wasn't voted out. Very few people playing their own game including Jessica who got herself at this point because she played Cody's game too. Hopefully as the biggest Target she is gone and we have a game..finally.

Tired of reading how Paul controls everything, why don't these numb nuts start thinking for themselves..oh wait if they did that, most would be gone already. How many episodes do they need to watch to learn that a HOH is a nomming tool and it's the house that votes  out the HG? Josh should know that from his experience on the block. Enjoy your letter from home Josh and take the advice of those that really came to play. 

8 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

So once again Christmas can't play in the veto. She should not be in the game! 

What?  You mean she used the ROR to take Cody's place and then couldn't play herself?  Wow that is so unfair to those on the block.  Watching BBAD now but nothing yet mentioned about her not playing.

Also saw Elena in the storage room with Mark.  She cupped her hands to scoop out tons of M&M's and then shoved her nose in them 3 times to smell the chocolate and then she put them back in the bag.  EWWWWW!  Mark said now that's a little bit gross.  I say mega gross.  Then she half unwrapped some other chocolates to smell them too.

4 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

What?  You mean she used the ROR to take Cody's place and then couldn't play herself?  Wow that is so unfair to those on the block.  Watching BBAD now but nothing yet mentioned about her not playing.

Also saw Elena in the storage room with Mark.  She cupped her hands to scoop out tons of M&M's and then shoved her nose in them 3 times to smell the chocolate and then she put them back in the bag.  EWWWWW!  Mark said now that's a little bit gross.  I say mega gross.  Then she half unwrapped some other chocolates to smell them too.

I think someone mentioned it was Otev. There is no way she could participate in an Otev

5 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

I love animals but this is not what I come to the BB forum to read about.  Can we all keep to the topic here?  Sorry I dont mean to offend anyone.  TY

I agree.  No offense, but not interested in your animals.  I'm sure there are sites for that, or send personal messages.

5 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

I love animals but this is not what I come to the BB forum to read about.  Can we all keep to the topic here?  Sorry I dont mean to offend anyone.  TY

13 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

I agree.  No offense, but not interested in your animals.  I'm sure there are sites for that, or send personal messages.

Fine, I got it.  I got it when Pinky posted and now getting it from you.  Roli and I were told and we both apologized for that little sidebar almost 24 hours ago.  Again, I'm sorry!  Can we drop it now?  TY

39 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I saw that too. Gross! And jess and Cody drinking right out of jugs and putting them back. Production should stop that crap. 

4 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

I saw that too. Gross! And jess and Cody drinking right out of jugs and putting them back. Production should stop that crap. 

I just got done reading the story on Josh and how a lot of people feel production should step in on him banging pots and pans in peoples faces since they

have not done anything about that I am fairly sure they wont step in on M&M sniffing nor drinking right from the jugs. But agree with you both things are gross.

I can only imagine what their parents are thinking to themselves at those given times.  

5 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Fine, I got it.  I got it when Pinky posted and now getting it from you.  Roli and I were told and we both apologized for that little sidebar almost 24 hours ago.  Again, I'm sorry!  Can we drop it now?  TY

Yeah, ditto.  Sorry for getting "off topic".  

People drinking out of milk jugs, sniffing candy and putting your hands all over it, Raven and Matt clearly having sex while yammering on and on, it's like freaking bizarro world.  I didn't realize people were so nasty,dirty, and sleazy.  Plus I read that Elena doesn't wash her hands after going to the bathroom.  Ugh. 

I did like Christmas but she is a super trouble making floater and Josh has HOH big head syndrome. Lol

On 8/2/2017 at 1:43 PM, watchers said:

If there really was an assault he would have been given the boot...

That is an actual assault whether you want to admit it or not ... Technically in the outside world you could be charged for such an act.  Also a HG on the UK version was evicted for that along with the fact he left the diary room when he was asked to stay there.  But the major reason for his eviction was because he threw a drink and it him other HGs.

On 8/2/2017 at 6:12 PM, Roli said:

Hey, I don't personally consider it to be an assault on the level of hitting someone, but as for it being assault in the legal sense, I don't know.  I'm pretty sure that we're not allowed to go around throwing liquids on people.  I think the point that Lamasquerade was making was that if Paul did it, there would be an uproar, but Mark got a pass.  

Do I think that Mark should be ejected for it?  Absolutely not.  Do I think that Paul haters would think he should be ejected if he did it?  Absolutely.  

Sorry been away for a few days ... I think the reference might have been myself unless Lamasquerade was saying the same thing at some point.  

Regardless that's exactly what I was getting at earlier if Paul had done it the reaction would have been much different.

I don't have a favorite or a least favorite I try to keep an open mind when I watch the show and comment on game play for the most part ... I find I enjoy the show more since I started going about things this way.  I'm not all for the play fair stuff ... I prefer the play to win method!  Nobody should come on BB for fame, meeting a future spouse, or make some new friends ... You came to win some cold hard cash baby!

3 minutes ago, Canucklehead said:

......I'm not all for the play fair stuff ... I prefer the play to win method!  Nobody should come on BB for fame, meeting a future spouse, or make some new friends ... You came to win some cold hard cash baby!

I so completely agree, which is one of the reasons I find Jessica and Cody to be such lousy players.  They aren't fighting to stay in the house.  They're just wasting their time, waiting it out.  Absolutely no game play at all.  

6 minutes ago, Roli said:

I so completely agree, which is one of the reasons I find Jessica and Cody to be such lousy players.  They aren't fighting to stay in the house.  They're just wasting their time, waiting it out.  Absolutely no game play at all.  

I think I may have mentioned this before ... When I initially seen the cast I had some hope then started watching and immediately there were 3 couples and instantly felt all hopes were dashed Haha.

I'd love to see the recruiters for this show quiz people and get the legit fans of this show in the house and stop worrying about if someone has a six pack, big boobs, or interested in a showmance.  There are some fans of the show that would make great HGs on the show ... I really enjoyed Cowboy for example call me crazy but he was fun as heck!  I'm not sure if he would pass a quiz but he different and an original character that few can mimic.

49 minutes ago, Roli said:

Just curious, how would they fight to stay in the house? Seriously, they are fighting in the comps, but what else could they due. You and I know more about the house politics then they do due the the feeds and all. Do you really think they have a chance at a social game at this point? I respect that they aren't kissing ass to a bunch of people who have treated them so badly. Aside from laying in bed all the time, what else could they change at this point? Nothing will save them but their performance in the comps.  

51 minutes ago, Canucklehead said:

I think I may have mentioned this before ... When I initially seen the cast I had some hope then started watching and immediately there were 3 couples and instantly felt all hopes were dashed Haha.

I'd love to see the recruiters for this show quiz people and get the legit fans of this show in the house and stop worrying about if someone has a six pack, big boobs, or interested in a showmance.  There are some fans of the show that would make great HGs on the show ... I really enjoyed Cowboy for example call me crazy but he was fun as heck!  I'm not sure if he would pass a quiz but he different and an original character that few can mimic.

At this point I want Jason to win. It may change before the game ends, but I like him. I don't like that he puts up with Alex's treatment of him (calling him dumb all the time and hitting him), but I like him. Plus he has a family. He just seems like he's grounded.