Big Brother General Discussion

17 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I have one focus right now and it's Raven and Matt getting evicted. I don't see it happening any time soon. Matt scooping his food out of the bowls and dishes is disgusting and Raven is backwoods trash. The two have done absolutely nothing in this game but ride Paul's coattails. 

Matt and Raven are the biggest floaters I have seen in a long time.  They add nothing to the game and will follow Paul no matter what he says.  They have no real alliance with anyone but Paul.  I wish someone would put them on the block and it would be a double eviction and they would both go home before jury.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, NYROSE said:

It seems all of you have forgotten that the real push to have Ramses out came from Paul. Paul kept Josh to piss Jody off, to prove his ascendancy and power, to get even on Ramses for daring to challenge him by fighting for his life in a comp that Paul ordered him to throw. Paul would make a good side kick to Trump given these rationales

He didn't annoy me but he added nothing to the game, so goodbye and good riddance to him. As for Paul, he may be one of the "active" best players the house has had. He is getting his hands dirty for the rest of the good nothing's in the house and as soon as the coast is clear and Paul gets out the biggest threads someone will challenge him. The hg including Ramses can't think for themselves hence the reason why it is so easy for Paul to lead..but he does it with finesse and with friendship in mind. Lol

35 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

He didn't annoy me but he added nothing to the game, so goodbye and good riddance to him. As for Paul, he may be one of the "active" best players the house has had. He is getting his hands dirty for the rest of the good nothing's in the house and as soon as the coast is clear and Paul gets out the biggest threads someone will challenge him. The hg including Ramses can't think for themselves hence the reason why it is so easy for Paul to lead..but he does it with finesse and with friendship in mind. Lol

Friendship in mind, GMAB.  Paul is for Paul and no one else.  I will admit he is playing more of a game than anyone else but I still cannot stand him.  I hope he does not even make it to jury.

52 minutes ago, Newby said:

Friendship in mind, GMAB.  Paul is for Paul and no one else.  I will admit he is playing more of a game than anyone else but I still cannot stand him.  I hope he does not even make it to jury.

Lol. We're looking at the game from the outside, but they are absolutely 100% in belief it's friendship.  Not sure if your GMAB was meant for me or for Paul's game play, but after a week of Cody they were naive enough to believe in him and his friendship. Btw Paul may not be liked but he manages to manipulate these people without a struggle. I'm sure someone will wake up soon but I hope it's after Jessica gone. 

1 hour ago, Newby said:

Matt and Raven are the biggest floaters I have seen in a long time.  They add nothing to the game and will follow Paul no matter what he says.  They have no real alliance with anyone but Paul.  I wish someone would put them on the block and it would be a double eviction and they would both go home before jury.

I think once Cody is gone, Paul has it worked out so Elena & Mark would put up Matt & Raven and Matt & Raven would put up Elena & Mark 

3 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I agree with you about Paul being rather masterful at the game, but I don't think Ramses had a chance with all the neg focus from Paul and the money rumor also...and he is young so his game really did not get a chance to develop. His interview with Julie showed he was not as unaware as he seemed inside the house.

Cody hasn't earned a single temptation yet he's managed to get saved twice from certain eviction although once did happen obviously ... Jessica just refuses to learn her lesson about this turkey he's going to be her ultimate demise in this game ... Not sure why HG's think it's smart to get involve in the dreaded showmance (I even hate typing it out ugh)

14 hours ago, WOC said:

LMMFAO! Paul just said Cody has small man complex! Pot meet kettle!

How tall is Paul by the way?

Yep, got a good laugh out of that one!  And seeing him standing next to the other guys I'd guess he's about 5'6" and 3/8.

18 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Yep, got a good laugh out of that one!  And seeing him standing next to the other guys I'd guess he's about 5'6" and 3/8.

5"6"... I didn't know you could stack s%*t that high!

Did Paul really get jess to tell him about her hex? She is so stupid. I would have let him stew. 

On the other hand, so Keven actually told Jason they need to get Paul out? Maybe he knows more about this game than he acts like,   So would like them to start looking at Paul. 

53 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

Did Paul really get jess to tell him about her hex? She is so stupid. I would have let him stew. 

On the other hand, so Keven actually told Jason they need to get Paul out? Maybe he knows more about this game than he acts like,   So would like them to start looking at Paul. 

Not even that, he's got her (for the moment) convinced not to use it, to let him take jason off the block and for the house to vote out Cody this week. 

3 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

It may have something to do with being told Paul has a final four and he's not in it. I wish I remembered the details, but Kevin asked Paul about it last night on BBAD. Someone mentioned it to Kevin and he went to Paul about it.

3 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

That would be great.  I think Alex will try to take Paul out fairly soon.  She has to know she would stand a bigger chance to win with most everyone else sitting beside her.  Paul probably thinks the same thing about her.

2 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

Not even that, he's got her (for the moment) convinced not to use it, to let him take jason off the block and for the house to vote out Cody this week. 

I hope for the moment.  I know she was listening to Paul with a poker face last night and said she wanted to think while eating her fruit loops.  Hope she thinks long and hard and Cody doesn't do anything stupid.  At least no more than he's already done as I guess from the live feeds which I don't get.  :censored:

5 hours ago, WOC said:

5"6"... I didn't know you could stack s%*t that high!

Stop!! Backs of my ears are hurting from laughing at that one!!  Thank god they say laughter is good for your health.  RFLMBO!!

3 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

I laughed so hard withJason on the dot comp tonight. So glad Mark won it. 

Me too, after boasting about being on bulls and horses and being superman and all, he couldn't even walk a straight line after spinning.  OMG at least it's entertaining.

22 minutes ago, ToneLoc said:

I like how Elana said she didn't want to look like a fool on TV ... but she listens to Pauls every word and he is telling all of them how to play "his game" - she is the biggest fool listening to Paul .. 

Kind of like Raven, Jason, and Kevin saying Jess would be an idiot to use her hex (just read that in the live feed update). Why would they think that? Because Paul them this so and if they really believe it they are the idiots.