Big Brother General Discussion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After reading the live updates it appears that Jess is leaning towards leaving noms the same. She's worried that Ramses may go home instead of Josh. Even Cody is telling her to leave them the way they are. Doesn't Cody get it yet? People will lie to him and they may have to learn that lesson again. I figured Jess would put up another threat or even someone everyone likes, like Raven. Just tell her she is a pawn to assure Josh hits the door. It's obvious no one wants Jess and Cody in the game but they are still listening to them. Even Cody said that he didn't trust a thing Paul said in their heart to heart convo. He doesn't trust Mark, who is trying to get back in his good grace, but he'll trust everyone will vote their way. Get a clue!

Josh, I'll say it again, is a total tool. The way he was talking during the HOH comp to Jody was so immature. Even Kevin criticized him afterwards. He needs to go. I really hope Jess follows her gut on this one and takes Ramses off the block, Ramses has gotten the short stick most of the game.

2 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

o let's keep him as long as he is on slop...and pointy beds.

LOL! He's such a punk. Talking constant shit but then in the DR crying cause he's put on the block. Always talking about respect and how he doesn't want his family to see him disrespected. I'm sure their proud of him! The way he talks to Jody is shameful. I get it, you don't like them Josh but stop acting like a schoolgirl. No offense to schoolgirls. Meatballs, meatballs, meatballs! I wish I was there. I would have played up my Italian heritage and how I felt he was being prejudiced (even though it wouldn't really bother me), I'd have him bawling. He is so easy to manipulate.

8 hours ago, WOC said:

After reading the live updates it appears that Jess is leaning towards leaving noms the same. She's worried that Ramses may go home instead of Josh. Even Cody is telling her to leave them the way they are. Doesn't Cody get it yet? People will lie to him and they may have to learn that lesson again. I figured Jess would put up another threat or even someone everyone likes, like Raven. Just tell her she is a pawn to assure Josh hits the door. It's obvious no one wants Jess and Cody in the game but they are still listening to them. Even Cody said that he didn't trust a thing Paul said in their heart to heart convo. He doesn't trust Mark, who is trying to get back in his good grace, but he'll trust everyone will vote their way. Get a clue!

Josh, I'll say it again, is a total tool. The way he was talking during the HOH comp to Jody was so immature. Even Kevin criticized him afterwards. He needs to go. I really hope Jess follows her gut on this one and takes Ramses off the block, Ramses has gotten the short stick most of the game.

You are so right.  She needs to put up someone everyone likes so Josh goes home.  I'm not sure if he knows anything to tell but I don't care if he tells lies on all of them.  I'm glad Cody and Jessica are not falling for the crap Paul and Mark are spewing.

When I saw Jessica had won HOH Friday night I was thrilled. I was super busy this weekend and when I come back Monday I feel like I'm Scooby Doo in a "urgh?" moment. What happened to her HOH? Ramses and Josh? I thought at first maybe it would just be backdoor but checking on other live feeder updates they are leaning toward not using the POV. Seriously?? How can they not take a shot at Paul? Or Matt? Or Mark? Or SOMEONE who is actually a threat??? These people will turn on them in a hot second come Thursday night when she is no longer in power. I don't get it. Even Alex, who I like and don't want to be nominated, would have been a better choice than two guys who are not really threats, aren't going to win things, and are so unlikeable that even IF they made it to the end they wouldn't win. Even though she has that Halting Hex in her back pocket, this is not a good game move. In fact, because she has the Halting Hex it's an even better argument to go after a big fish. Take the shot and if it blows up, use the halting hex next week. 

I don't get it. I thought Jessica and Cody would be smarter than this. SMH...

OK, so this week's eviction is probably going to be Ramses. There's a tiny possibility that it can change to Josh, but no point in holding your breath. Jess said she'd feel really bad if Ramses goes, well she's gonna feel bad. Cody and Jess will know, hopefully, that all have lied to them and there can be no trust. They should have learned this already, but whatever. Mark and Elena may vote for Josh and save face with Jody but alienate themselves from the rest of the house. What Mark and Elena probably don't know is that has already happened. In my opinion, which doesn't mean much, Jess should tell the next HOH (providing it isn't Cody) about her hex. But she should lie and say it's only good for this next eviction. Both her and Cody should try and manipulate the next HOH to put up someone else so that their HOH isn't a waste. Will it work? Probably not, but it is an angle that they can play to keep safe and not use the hex. Plus it will leave the next HOH with no choice but to cannibalize someone from their own side. Paul has set in motion the Elena and Mark is bad play and the rest are buying into it. If Paul makes it to the end he will deserve to win. The HGs are putty in his hands.

4 minutes ago, WOC said:

Jess said she'd feel really bad if Ramses goes, well she's gonna feel bad.

Well then why the hell didn't she use the veto and put a real target on the block?  Why?  Because now that Cody's back she's too distracted with wrapping herself around him all the time.  Can't keep her hands or lips off him. Wish she'd stayed in the game but he walked in the door and her brain froze.

10 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Well then why the hell didn't she use the veto and put a real target on the block?  Why?  Because now that Cody's back she's too distracted with wrapping herself around him all the time.  Can't keep her hands or lips off him. Wish she'd stayed in the game but he walked in the door and her brain froze.

She didn't take Ramses off the block because she was naive enough to believe everyone else wanted Josh out too. She's was dumb enough to listen to Mark, Elena and Cody advising her of that as well. When she tried to reinsert herself back into the house dynamics (after Cody was booted) she really wasn't in the loop to know Ramses was not as tight with Paul's groupies as Josh was. In any normal situation Josh would be toast, but the heartless people in the house love that he constantly attacks Jody. He's the house dog with as much sense as a dog.

4 minutes ago, WOC said:

She didn't take Ramses off the block because she was naive enough to believe everyone else wanted Josh out too. She's was dumb enough to listen to Mark, Elena and Cody advising her of that as well. When she tried to reinsert herself back into the house dynamics (after Cody was booted) she really wasn't in the loop to know Ramses was not as tight with Paul's groupies as Josh was. In any normal situation Josh would be toast, but the heartless people in the house love that he constantly attacks Jody. He's the house dog with as much sense as a dog.

Please don't insult dog's intelligence.  They are much smarter than this blubbering idiot who talks to walls

This is just a complete waste of an HOH.  Jessica doesn't seem that bright, but I would have expected more from Cody from a strategic perspective.  Josh and Ramses are just floaters.  They're not controlling any aspect of the game.  Nor do they have any swaying influence on the players that do.  This is just lame and a waste.  At the very least they should be breaking up one of the couples.  

28 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

This is just a complete waste of an HOH.  Jessica doesn't seem that bright, but I would have expected more from Cody from a strategic perspective.  Josh and Ramses are just floaters.  They're not controlling any aspect of the game.  Nor do they have any swaying influence on the players that do.  This is just lame and a waste.  At the very least they should be breaking up one of the couples.  

ITA

Did you all year about the BB spinoff show: Let's Talk Life (and death) With Raven and Cody!

Raven: I vomit all the time. I can't eat any food. I can't have kids because they will die too,  I'm just going to dance my heart out and make it all right in the world again. I get millions of inspirational letters. I'm an inspiration.

Cody: You're the most baddest ass  woman I know.

Raven: People get up and go to work and go home. Get up go to work and go home. Get up and do the same. What's wrong with these people for doing the same thing over and over every day?

Cody: I know! They can just get themselves a tv gig like this, leave behind reality and mooch off a television network for three months. Aren't people just plain crazy? :insert laugh track:

Until next time....

:audience cheers:

5 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Did you all year about the BB spinoff show: Let's Talk Life (and death) With Raven and Cody!

Raven: I vomit all the time. I can't eat any food. I can't have kids because they will die too,  I'm just going to dance my heart out and make it all right in the world again. I get millions of inspirational letters. I'm an inspiration.

Raven: People get up and go to work and go home. Get up go to work and go home. Get up and do the same. What's wrong with these people for doing the same thing over and over every day?

Cody: I know! They can just get themselves a tv gig like this, leave behind reality and mooch off a television network for three months. Aren't people just plain crazy? :insert laugh track:

Until next time....

Lol, had no idea what this was about till now.  Just watching it.  Also notice nobody left in the hot tub.  Guess they heard it all before.

6 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Until next time....

It's not that I don't care about Raven's illness, I just don't care. Thank you fast forward!

2 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Lol, had no idea what this was about till now.  Just watching it.  Also notice nobody left in the hot tub.  Guess they heard it all before.

Yeah a very gracious Cody gave Matt a babysitting break for a while.  When Josh is gone, I'll stop watching bbad because it will absolutely have no entertainment value. I'm waiting for the big Josh blowing up and I hope it happens on BBAD. 

Watching Bbad from last night and they're all in hot tub. Raven going on and on about her condition and device and the hg are clearly tired of hearing it. Matt looks downright miserable. I know most do not care including me but this is an integral part of this game. It's her strategy and I do believe she would have been gone already unless she played on sympathy. Not unlike Amber and her kid strategy (I'm sure the experts will let me know if I got this one wrong). Well at least she thought it was a strategy. The only one who could care less about her and her kid was Dick.  Sorry if I got names wrong but these bb guest became.more of a blur to me every year.

11 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Watching Bbad from last night and they're all in hot tub. Raven going on and on about her condition and device and the hg are clearly tired of hearing it. Matt looks downright miserable. I know most do not care including me but this is an integral part of this game. It's her strategy and I do believe she would have been gone already unless she played on sympathy. Not unlike Amber and her kid strategy (I'm sure the experts will let me know if I got this one wrong). Well at least she thought it was a strategy. The only one who could care less about her and her kid was Dick.  Sorry if I got names wrong but these bb guest became.more of a blur to me every year.

Here ya go -

5 minutes ago, straykat said:

The marine was tough. He stayed the course while the others fell off one by one.  ;)

Because his first days in the house were spent sucking face with Jessica so he never got the whole story.  Now he's back and mingling she has a whole new audience to educate on her condition.  He was just being polite lol.

I forgot that I saw just the two of them real time last night and fell asleep. So when I replayed on DVR I was shocked when I got to that scene again. It was brutal and they all looked like they wanted to drown themselves. It's amazing, Cody had no social game before, returns and encourages raven to go on and on. Damn at one point he looked interested in what she was saying. He really is a brick wall to be able to listen to that. Kudos to him. I wouldn't last long in that house.

6 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

It's her strategy and I do believe she would have been gone already unless she played on sympathy. 

The only people who are gone so far (other than Cody's HOH) are the people Paul wanted gone. Raven is one of his meat puppets and will be safe until Paul decides to start grinding them up. She will be one of the first because he wouldn't be able to trust the meat puppets not to vote for her out of sympathy.