Big Brother General Discussion

I'm hoping that right now the HG's are letting Paul have everything his way because he is going after the person they want out and that once his HOH and immunity is over, they take back control if their own game. I would think it would be hard for most people to put up with this know it all strutting around the house telling everyone that he knows everything about this game and as long as they listen to him and do what he says, he will get them to jury. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, WOC said:

Has anyone in the Paul's alliance discussed his removal from the house at all? They act like a bunch of sheep hanging on his every word. Has there been any cracks?  

I was thinking the same thing. You would think that the two couples, who seem to have a good connection with each, would be having private talks about how Paul will need to be sitting in the block as soon as possible. They are a huge voting block if they stick together (and continue to include Dominique) and can have a lot of impact on who goes home each week. 

18 minutes ago, straykat said:

I was thinking the same thing. You would think that the two couples, who seem to have a good connection with each, would be having private talks about how Paul will need to be sitting in the block as soon as possible. They are a huge voting block if they stick together (and continue to include Dominique) and can have a lot of impact on who goes home each week. 

Exactly, Paul seems to keep them occupied with others. Now that Cody is a done deal he has them all talking Ramses. You would think that the couples would at least entertain Paul's removal in private. I think Alex is playing along because she has no numbers on her side.

16 minutes ago, WOC said:

Exactly, Paul seems to keep them occupied with others. Now that Cody is a done deal he has them all talking Ramses. You would think that the couples would at least entertain Paul's removal in private. I think Alex is playing along because she has no numbers on her side.

I don't see how any of them look at Ramses and see him as a threat to their game. They should be working on getting his trust, using him as a vote and keeping him as a future pawn. He's just floating around right now with no one giving him any sign of wanting to work with him. He's ripe for someone to pull him in and make him feel like he is trusted and needed.

Paul is safe because...

Raven met Paul outside the house and is a fan. Paul and Christmas told Raven they will take her to the end and want to give her the 500 grand. Raven has Matt on her leash.

Elena is star struck with Paul and Christmas and will never go against them. Elena has her puppy Mark on her leash. Dominique is a tag along with Mark

Paul has told Kevin he wants a final 2 with him. Kevin is with Paul.

Paul has a web of floaters helping him get to the end.

Hoping the next Temptation goes to to Alex. She needs it and any of the others will just use it to help Paul

2 hours ago, straykat said:

I'm hoping that right now the HG's are letting Paul have everything his way because he is going after the person they want out and that once his HOH and immunity is over, they take back control if their own game. I would think it would be hard for most people to put up with this know it all strutting around the house telling everyone that he knows everything about this game and as long as they listen to him and do what he says, he will get them to jury. 

TOTALLY AGREE !!  Wonder if/when Christmas will begin to turn on Paul?  Her best action would be, if she could, like Derek did, behind the scenes plant ideas in others minds re Paul's constant control and urge them to spread the word to get him out. If she does it directly then we know Paul will begin his campaign to get her out.  Can't wait til Paul starts losing control and comes out of nice mode into the vicious beast that he is.  His attacks/tirades last year were horrid.  Such a sad series of events with him returning.  

11 minutes ago, Marty said:

Paul is safe because...

Raven met Paul outside the house and is a fan. Paul and Christmas told Raven they will take her to the end and want to give her the 500 grand. Raven has Matt on her leash.

Elena is star struck with Paul and Christmas and will never go against them. Elena has her puppy Mark on her leash. Dominique is a tag along with Mark

Paul has told Kevin he wants a final 2 with him. Kevin is with Paul.

Paul has a web of floaters helping him get to the end.

Hoping the next Temptation goes to to Alex. She needs it and any of the others will just use it to help Paul

Why would anyone be naive enough to believe someone else wants them to have a half a million dollars? That's a rhetorical question.

Isn't Elena a radio personality? You would think, if she is, that she would not see either Christmas or Paul as any kind of real celebrities.

I don't feel that Matt is into Raven as much as she is him. And even so, he's known her who long? Long enough to give up the money?

Poor Mark acts like he's never had a woman in his life the way he's latched onto the mouth breather. Her attention to Paul may bring some jealousy into play. 

Kevin is sneaky, I think he may see through the Paul bs, but he's playing along.

Alex is the biggest threat to Paul after Cody. 

1 hour ago, straykat said:

Is it Stockholm Syndrome when people are programmed to be so fearful of retribution that they are afraid to speak out?  Whatever it is called Paul reminds me of N. Korea, or any dictatorship when the people are killed if they rebuke the leader. And so they just go along, sad, depressed, doing the bidding of the leader.  I will be shocked if any of the stand up to him.  Seems only Alex has the b---- to do that.

4 minutes ago, WOC said:

Why would anyone be naive enough to believe someone else wants them to have a half a million dollars? That's a rhetorical question.

Isn't Elena a radio personality? You would think, if she is, that she would not see either Christmas or Paul as any kind of real celebrities.

I don't feel that Matt is into Raven as much as she is him. And even so, he's known her who long? Long enough to give up the money?

Poor Mark acts like he's never had a woman in his life the way he's latched onto the mouth breather. Her attention to Paul may bring some jealousy into play. 

Kevin is sneaky, I think he may see through the Paul bs, but he's playing along.

Alex is the biggest threat to Paul after Cody. 

Agree that Alex is only one willing to fight to evict Satan.  Which is exactly how I see him.  They talk about Evil Dick, Paul is evil and even looks like a Satan. And seems to live in that world also.  (I only began watching BB 3 years ago and so never saw most of the powerful players, as Evil Dick seems to have been)

55 minutes ago, WOC said:

Paul is using the tactic, cause chaos, keep the masses (houseguests) focused on others m(chaos) as that is how you control.  We see him constantly watching who speaks to whom and if they talk to Cody he gets after them quickly threatening them re questioning their commitment to him.  As he has said, if they aren't committed to him then their fate is set.

2 hours ago, WOC said:

Has anyone in the Paul's alliance discussed his removal from the house at all? They act like a bunch of sheep hanging on his every word. Has there been any cracks?  

I am hoping that once someone (one of the couples) get power and Paul no longer have safety, they will start to think for themselves. Hopefully, Paul will be the number one target. In my opinion, if the two couples line up to get him out, the rest of the house will get on board. 

52 minutes ago, Marty said:

1:00 AM Cam 1

Paul orders Matt and Mark to bully Ramses all week.

"You shit in his mouth"

Shows how cruel Paul is & why I refer to him as Satan. BUT if those 2 guys do that we will see their true character.  Please houseguests TURN ON PAUL!!  I want Satan's true evil furor to spew forth. And it will if they turn against him.

What was their reaction to this?

37 minutes ago, WOC said:

And this is why I say he makes Cody look good.

I agree.  Cody is a prince compared to this vile evil animal. I mean just to say 's--- in his mouth'!!  Who talks like that?  Paul cannot win this thing.

14 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Shows how cruel Paul is & why I refer to him as Satan. BUT if those 2 guys do that we will see their true character.  Please houseguests TURN ON PAUL!!  I want Satan's true evil furor to spew forth. And it will if they turn against him.

What was their reaction to this?

They all laughed and and seemed to agree. Elena said something like when can I start being mean to someone. I don't know if Matt and Mark are the types to flat out be nasty to someone. I think they will just try to avoid Ramses as much as possible so they don't seem like they are treating him like a human being, which would upset Paul.

2 minutes ago, straykat said:

They all laughed and and seemed to agree. Elena said something like when can I start being mean to someone. I don't know if Matt and Mark are the types to flat out be nasty to someone. I think they will just try to avoid Ramses as much as possible so they don't seem like they are treating him like a human being, which would upset Paul.

You know what would be funny? If Mark tried to be mean and little Ramses gave it back to him and Mark started crying! LMAO! I think the steroids have messed that guy up.