Big Brother General Discussion

Could we post all comments NOT House Guest specific in one thread....

Instead of having all these small comments flying around ?

It seems like we've done that in the past.   

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The vote is a toss up tonight. I like that we don't know for sure

Mark talking to the cameras last night said he is voting out Christmas

Looks like a 6/6 vote with Cody breaking the tie

(of course last day they scramble and sometimes end up all voting the same so.... who knows)

Votes 11:30 am 7/6/17

To Evict Christmas

Jessica

Alex

Ramses

Kevin

Jason

Josh

To Evict Jillian

Paul

Mark

Elena

Matt

Raven

Dominique

Cody breaks the tie

I think Jillian is a bit of wasted player, but its still early. She just seems so "Meg" to me. Just nothing there. On the other end Christmas with a serious injury is either going to get sympathy or be a victim of her situation. Both seem to be unfair either way. If I had my choice, right now I'd rather Jillian go because I just don't ever see her providing anything in the game. Christmas is still pretty fiesty and could still cause some drama. Eventually her foot gets better as well. She's campainging hard, but is it TOO hard and honestly Paul is only making it worse. Paul at the beginning of the season was super annoying last year. He was kind of an a-hole really. But then he settled down. Hopefully he will do the same this season and calm down. Christmas and Paul together...I think I'd try to find a safe place to hide because both of them are beating dead horses. 

I also agree that an outsider winning HOH would be great. This house needs to divide heavily to give a good season. I honestly HATE to say it, but I almost think Josh would be an epic choice just because I think it would be drama filled. He wants the power but I seriously doubt he can handle it without some kind of dramatic issue arising for him. 

I don't think Josh is voting to evict Christmas and Kevin just told Mark and Elaina that he is voting to keep Christmas.  I think that the poor poor girl that has been on the block 3 times will be going home at least I hope.  Kevin could be lying but I still think Josh will pull it out for Christmas.

1 hour ago, Janis said:

I don't think Josh is voting to evict Christmas and Kevin just told Mark and Elaina that he is voting to keep Christmas.  I think that the poor poor girl that has been on the block 3 times will be going home at least I hope.  Kevin could be lying but I still think Josh will pull it out for Christmas.

They are all lying to the other side but it is possible that Josh changed his mind and keeping Christmas.

Josh is definitely keeping Christmas. Lying to the others is one thing. Lying to US when he's talking to the cameras is a different thing. Kevin is the one I don't know about. But I genuinely don't know where Kevin's true loyalties lie. I just don't want Cody to succeed after a truly boneheaded way to conduct an HOH reign. It's not that he was targeting Paul. It's the way he went about it. And then he and Jess isolated themselves. And then they just are really hard to watch. And Jillian really brings nothing to the house. At least Christmas brings some level of drama. I like drama in my BB. 

18 minutes ago, Marty said:

I am taking a week off. He will go after Alex, Jessica and Cody.

LOL! I'm thinking the same thing. I don't think watching half the house sniffing his ass would be worth my time. And I was just getting back into BB. He thinks he's the shit. He wouldn't be back on at all if BB hadn't set it up by tempting someone with 25 grand. Then he gets three free weeks, Now he has his mindless zombies giving him their tickets to play for HOH. But that's what you get with a bunch of self absorbed idiots. Cody doesn't seem to have any personality but I give him props for playing his own game, unlike the rest of these twits. They all deserve to Paul. 

Rant over!

Hello, I just registered.  Been watching BB for years and reading this forum just as long.  I love reading your comments but just now I felt compelled to join in all because I almost tossed my cookies when I saw Paul was back in the game.  And now he's HOH??  OMG, my screen got splattered with soda when I read that.  Just a few notes about me.  I'm a retired Grandma, and love to watch BB and Survivor, the only 2 reality shows that interest me.  I'm also addicted to Hay Day.  Look forward to continue reading your comments but now I know I can put my 2 cents in when I feel an itch to do so.

29 minutes ago, straykat said:

It sounds like things almost got physical and that was why they stopped the feeds when they first went into the house after the comp.

Hmmm..... I wonder if Cody was involved.  He seems .... unstable, maybe even psychotic.  A lot of pent up anger issues.  In fact, on the show tonight there was a moment when he looked like he wanted to physically attack someone. I'd be scared of him.

2 hours ago, carmen said:

Hmmm..... I wonder if Cody was involved.  He seems .... unstable, maybe even psychotic.  A lot of pent up anger issues.  In fact, on the show tonight there was a moment when he looked like he wanted to physically attack someone. I'd be scared of him.

That's weird because I see Cody is always calm and measured. It must be his freaky eyes that scare people 

2 hours ago, Marty said:

That's weird because I see Cody is always calm and measured. It must be his freaky eyes that scare people 

It's the tight jaw that makes me think there is a lot of up tight wanting things his own way or else in that guy

Paul has some big plan for noms that involves people agreeing to be pawns. He says he wants to make sure that his target doesn't get to play for veto. The people who agree to be pawns are really putting their heads into the noose. Not only is there the DOT that could impact the noms but even if Cody and Jessica aren't on the block, their names could be drawn to play and if either one wins it, they could not use it and one of those pawns will be gone. I can't imagine why anyone would agree to being a pawn.

Ok, I had to watch BBAD. I usually fast forward through most of it. But I had to comment on Paul's big plan. What an idiot! He wanted to put up two people aligned with him as pawns! This guy is really something and he thinks he's so smart. What happens when Cody or Jess (or any of the "outsiders") win veto. Goodbye to Matt or Raven, which I wouldn't mind. I'm sure cooler heads will prevail. Raven seemed dumb enough to agree to the plan, but you could tell Matt was thinking wtf! Paul's best plan of action is to put up Jess and Cody from the get go. If he has the numbers one of those ppl will go home. I have to admit, I like underdogs and hope somehow Paul fails and someone in his alliance is booted. Right now I'm pulling for Alex to win, but that could change.

1 hour ago, WOC said:

Ok, I had to watch BBAD. I usually fast forward through most of it. But I had to comment on Paul's big plan. What an idiot! He wanted to put up two people aligned with him as pawns! This guy is really something and he thinks he's so smart. What happens when Cody or Jess (or any of the "outsiders") win veto. Goodbye to Matt or Raven, which I wouldn't mind. I'm sure cooler heads will prevail. Raven seemed dumb enough to agree to the plan, but you could tell Matt was thinking wtf! Paul's best plan of action is to put up Jess and Cody from the get go. If he has the numbers one of those ppl will go home. I have to admit, I like underdogs and hope somehow Paul fails and someone in his alliance is booted. Right now I'm pulling for Alex to win, but that could change.

ITA. If you have a target, I believe it is best to put them and their number 1 ally up on the block. Paul can just be straight about it. If Cody saves himself, he sends his gf home. 

Paul's plan was to use his alliance so they would have a better chance in the veto.  It is a good plan if Cody or Jessica do not get picked for Veto but there are no guarantees that that won't happen so he changed his mind and is now going with Josh and Alex.  He talked to them both.  I understand the concept but there are too many other factors that could mess it up. 

Copied from Ken Denieli on Facebook Morty's.  (think about it)

This week's new evil power couple, Paul & Xmas in HoH bed, behaving just like last week's evil power couple.

Xmas: She (Jess) can't go in a room without him (Cody). She goes and sits in a chair when he showers.

Xmas: You have to let me like make the announcement if Cody gets picked (from the bag of chips) at Veto picks. You don't say anything. He's gonna want to run out the front door.

(She lists all the humiliations for Cody). If Cody gets up there and he thinks he's gonna have the opportunity to get Veto...and I just yank it...take it away. I just want to have a moment of silence to hear his heart break.... and his ego. Oh, it's gonna be beautiful.

1:15 AM Cam 1