Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, WickedOne said:

Nah. I don't waste my money or time on fake crap like purty nails.

He made moves and attempted to play. Paul is the last man standing. Remove him and BB goes beige. Game over.

Good to know...I guess you see Cody as scheming but without any real socialization capacity he was as much of a dud as you feel the others are. With BB concentrating on the outrageousness of Paul, everyone else looks washed out...beige as you say, but really Alex has a lot of verve and I think Kevin has a sneaky side that will bring direction. Ramses has something if he just gets focus. The rest might just get it together if BB gave them some time...except Josh of course and Dom...

1 hour ago, Aldrich said:

And so Satan wants to go Blackface, wearing Xmas' snake themed dress/leggings to intimidate Dominique.  For anyone to be so insensitive to go Blackface in 2017 is truly appalling.  Although seems 'production' will stop him from doing that.  But just his fierce unrelenting attacks on Dom show what a vile person he is at heart.  His parents must be very proud. I hate this season.

Dom will not even take it as a slur...probably get all Jesus about it

5 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

I think she would be furious.  And if he does this I imagine NAACP & black leaders will have alot to say, as they should.  

O yes the NAACP, but I don't get much from her of any consciousness in that historic sense.

2 hours ago, Nickie43 said:

It's always crazy how the houseguest watch past shows and go in the house and do stupid things. 

Paul should  have been our day one!!!!

ITA they seem to lose their brain matter at the door when they enter.  Whatever the case, Kevin took the 25k which opened the door to Paul.  You would think 1 or 2 of them would have remembered Paul's behavior from last season but then I'm a Scorpio and NEVER forget stuff like that lol.  Maybe there are no Scorpios in that bunch.

12 hours ago, NYROSE said:

Good to know...I guess you see Cody as scheming but without any real socialization capacity he was as much of a dud as you feel the others are. With BB concentrating on the outrageousness of Paul, everyone else looks washed out...beige as you say, but really Alex has a lot of verve and I think Kevin has a sneaky side that will bring direction. Ramses has something if he just gets focus. The rest might just get it together if BB gave them some time...except Josh of course and Dom...

The others get enough airtime to prove their merit, but don't because they all lack substance. I'd rather see a cold schemer in a game than a bunch of nodding bobble heads. Alex is allowing Paul to beige her. Kevin is an ass kissing puppet. 

I think it's set up for Cody to come back and align with Paul and Jess if she is still there. It's all figured out that by the end of Paul's safety weeks, the hg would be on to him and he would need another safety net and enter Cody. They are the best players in the house due to the stupidity and non-willingness of the others to get their heads in the game and out of eachother's asses.

17 hours ago, FUNNYFARM said:

I've always liked the players that can manipulate others to do their bidding. I'm a Paul fan. He works all the angles to try and get an advantage. HE HAS A CLUE.......I like players like that. 

Go Paul!!!!!!!!

YES

3 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I'm not so sure if he is the great manipulator, or the hg are just really stupid and naive. Probably a little of both. Anyway, I enjoy the entertainment he provides and he is the only one with real strategy. 

When you are the only one with a season of experience over all the other players, you don't have to be a great manipulator. That is why I like either all vets or all newbies. The mix puts the newbies at a real disadvantage. 

21 minutes ago, joystiick said:

When you are the only one with a season of experience over all the other players, you don't have to be a great manipulator. That is why I like either all vets or all newbies. The mix puts the newbies at a real disadvantage. 

I agree.  If Paul wasn't dropped in there then someone else would have stepped up.  Hg were shocked & fell in line due to Paul's 'celebrity'(?). And then, as I believe Marty said, if/as he & Raven knew each other outside of house, seems the plan was set.  It is the Paul show.  And I hate him & this season so far.  

And I wonder why the black girls are always pushed out so quickly.   Paul's vicious unrelenting attacks against Dominique & plan to go Blackface seems to show racist behavior.  And the way all in house are shunning Dom is painful to watch.  They would treat a dog better than they are treating Dom & all that attitude comes from Paul. 

3 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

I agree.  If Paul wasn't dropped in there then someone else would have stepped up.  Hg were shocked & fell in line due to Paul's 'celebrity'(?). And then, as I believe Marty said, if/as he & Raven knew each other outside of house, seems the plan was set.  It is the Paul show.  And I hate him & this season so far.  

And I wonder why the black girls are always pushed out so quickly.   Paul's vicious unrelenting attacks against Dominique & plan to go Blackface seems to show racist behavior.  And the way all in house are shunning Dom is painful to watch.  They would treat a dog better than they are treating Dom & all that attitude comes from Paul. 

Dom is the ONLY one who has Paul's number and he knows it and wants her out.  I had such high hopes for Alex and, unless she is acting, she is disappointing me.  Her head is so far up Paul's behind she will help him win the game.  He thinks he is the smartest one in the game and deserves the money.  I hate Paul.

5 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

I disagree. Remember they were Cody's sheep before they were Pauls. They will follow anyone that takes a lead because they would rather hide behind people then get blood on their hands.

4 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I disagree. Remember they were Cody's sheep before they were Pauls. They will follow anyone that takes a lead because they would rather hide behind people then get blood on their hands.

Sadly it is true.  They lack the desire to play the game.  

7 minutes ago, Newby said:

Dom is the ONLY one who has Paul's number and he knows it and wants her out.  I had such high hopes for Alex and, unless she is acting, she is disappointing me.  Her head is so far up Paul's behind she will help him win the game.  He thinks he is the smartest one in the game and deserves the money.  I hate Paul.

I agree re Alex. So disappointing to watch her take the reigns, seemingly understanding what needed to be done but then falling into line behind Satan.  And I do see Paul as Satan, yes a snake. He slithers around the house keeping them all under his spell.  And he even looks Satanic.  Ugh !  Hate this season.  And when Paul said America will be angry that Dom called him a snake?!  Maybe his followers but not all of America.  Dom was right on.

26 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Sadly it is true.  They lack the desire to play the game.  

Their only goal seems to be making it to jury and Paul reinforces this in their heads by telling how great jury house is, like a paid vacation, even though he was never there. One of them said something like, better to go out on the early jury weeks than getting near the end and then going. The pays the same.

I also hate it when they turn on someone and alienate them in the house, Even if she did suggest to Cody that Paul should go on the block, which she didn't, and even if she called Paul a snake, which he is, there is no reason for her to be treated like she is a pariah. Paul choose her as his victim and because she didn't really have a strong bond with anyone other than Mark, it as easy for him to turn the herd against her.

6 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I'm not so sure if he is the great manipulator, or the hg are just really stupid and naive. Probably a little of both. Anyway, I enjoy the entertainment he provides and he is the only one with real strategy. 

Yes

I will take a house full of Cody's and Paul's over these boring sheep any day.

On 7/19/2017 at 1:29 AM, FUNNYFARM said:

I've always liked the players that can manipulate others to do their bidding. I'm a Paul fan. He works all the angles to try and get an advantage. HE HAS A CLUE.......I like players like that. 

Go Paul!!!!!!!!

yea I don't get the hate of Paul...I dislike Cody viscerally but Paul is interesting no where near as elegant as the player damn I forget his name who created a whole story and pulled it off...he had dark hair was slight of build ...a few seasons back...brilliant.

13 hours ago, Aldrich said:

If Jess did win Temptation, and I hope she did now (no I'm not a fan of hers) I cannot wait to see Satan's face when it is announced.  We will see the lightbulb click on and Satan will  make a beeline to Jess' side.  

I hope Jess is too smart to fall for that.  The more I dislike Paul the less I dislike Cody.  Now I am hoping he comes back and takes Paul out ASAP.