Jump to content
River

Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

At first I though I never want to see Paul's face again, but then the thought of him coming back for an All Stars game (which he said he would) made me think I would like to see him in this game and be the first one evicted out of the house.  Of course, Paul didn't win either time he played so he would not be an All Star!!  Maybe I would fit in the BB house.  My mean streak has come out big time over Paul, Christmas and Alex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Roli said:

 

HelenL, I like reading your posts, but.....isn't that what judging is?  

 

 

Yeah, whatever...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Yeah, whatever...

HeleneL,  Have had great discussions with you this season.  You are one of those many whose quick wit and lively informative posts contributed greatly to Morty's.  Hope to find you here next year and hope we all never see Spawn of Satan again, but fear that we will.

 

Signing off now,  waiting anxiously for Survivor.  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aldrich said:

HeleneL,  Have had great discussions with you this season.  You are one of those many whose quick wit and lively informative posts contributed greatly to Morty's.  Hope to find you here next year and hope we all never see Spawn of Satan again, but fear that we will.

 

Signing off now,  waiting anxiously for Survivor.  :) 

Thank you and ditto.  Have had good fun on this board as well.  Especially liked the 3 W's humor (WOC, Watchers and Wicked).  Will consider watching King Paul again only if he is cast with high ranking BB vets.  He's an egomaniac but also a sucker for punishment and will definitely come back if invited.

Looking forward to Survivor too.  I believe they have a similar forum for Survivor fans as well.  Might see you there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Thank you and ditto.  Have had good fun on this board as well.  Especially liked the 3 W's humor (WOC, Watchers and Wicked).  Will consider watching King Paul again only if he is cast with high ranking BB vets.  He's an egomaniac but also a sucker for punishment and will definitely come back if invited.

Looking forward to Survivor too.  I believe they have a similar forum for Survivor fans as well.  Might see you there.

Thank you HeleneL....

I am happy you enjoyed...

Hope you will return ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Thank you and ditto.  Have had good fun on this board as well.  Especially liked the 3 W's humor (WOC, Watchers and Wicked).  Will consider watching King Paul again only if he is cast with high ranking BB vets.  He's an egomaniac but also a sucker for punishment and will definitely come back if invited.

Looking forward to Survivor too.  I believe they have a similar forum for Survivor fans as well.  Might see you there.

 

Thanks HelenL! I enjoyed our back and forths. Posting on here was more fun then the season! Never tried the Survivors forum, if they have one maybe I'll see ya there. Best wishes everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I judge all humans. 

And hate you all equally because I'm amazingly fair. 

Die.

 

Note... I'd still do Cody until he begged for mercy he'd never get.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, WickedOne said:

I judge all humans. 

And hate you all equally because I'm amazingly fair. 

Die.

 

Note... I'd still do Cody until he begged for mercy he'd never get.

 

 

Love Wicked even tho she wishes we all join her in Hell......til next time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×