Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

14 minutes ago, carmen said:

Herding sheep is not some massive accomplishment.  Plus, the three weeks of safety at the start insured the dynamic that was created after Cody attempted to get him out.

Once they saw the fallout of that attempt, Paul was a shoe-in.  There's nothing impressive about that, nor is there any gamesmanship in that.  Sorry, but his "winning" this season of BB

is not saying much at all, seeing as how it was given to him.  The additional bullying and fear tactics are not what I consider game playing strategies.

I feel the same way about Dick Donato. 

I don't deny any of that, except, herding sheep is a massive accomplishment when you are comparing it to the sheep. If he was in the house against other players, he may have been out weeks ago, but, with this cast, he is a master sheep-herder because they were happy that he volunteered to lead them to the slaughter. 

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, joystiick said:

I don't deny any of that, except, herding sheep is a massive accomplishment when you are comparing it to the sheep. If he was in the house against other players, he may have been out weeks ago, but, with this cast, he is a master sheep-herder because they were happy that he volunteered to lead them to the slaughter. 

Which is why it's not so impressive.

Paul is a real piece of work.  Still playing the woe is me card about the whole jury house hating him and Xmas trying to comfort him by outlining the votes he might get.  All the while they both are trying to fire up Josh about bullying Kevin again to get him off his game.  Xmas is supposed to start this horror show (she said something along the lines of raping Kevin's soul) What?? And Josh is to continue the attack on Kevin's ego, all the while Paul said he's just going to stay in the living room and work out.  The man has no conscience.  Josh is not OK with doing Paul's bidding although earlier Xmas warned him to stick with the plan and not to go rogue again or she'd rip him a new one.  Talking to the camera he's fully aware of what's happening and wants to come clean with Alex.  Last few minutes of BBAD is Josh and Kevin in the apple room talking to their families and telling stories.  Tune in tonight for the next installment of the BBC (Big Brother Crazies).

1 hour ago, carmen said:

Wouldn't doubt it one bit.  I even wonder if he isn't already on their payroll in some other capacity.

He's been on the payroll already.  He admitted to Xmas he did Candy Crush with Davonne and hosted BBOTT and a bunch of other stuff he didn't specify.

3 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Josh is not OK with doing Paul's bidding although earlier Xmas warned him to stick with the plan and not to go rogue again or she'd rip him a new one. 

She's a vicious person.  I'd like to see her get to F3 and then get the boot.  She deserves that.  

15 minutes ago, straykat said:

It's too bad the comic book for Paul couldn't have been The Puppet-Master. Picture a giant ugly Paul leaning over the top of BB house with all the HGs on puppet strings. But that would be giving away his game to the minions.

Or the evil garden gnome. More fitting. Lol The whole thing was ridiculous and it just goes to show how washed up past BB "stars" really are. 

On 9/11/2017 at 2:46 PM, HeleneL said:

Paul is very upset at being depicted a potty mouth.  Wonder if his head is sticking out of a toilet.  But Josh was depicted as a big meatball.  How fitting.  He doesn't like it either; keeps insisting that Mark was the meatball.  

If that upsets them, wait until they get out of the house and read the real tea about themselves. Whoever wins top prizes will brush all the negative comments under the rug, but the  losers will really be upset.

On 9/10/2017 at 3:04 PM, stevea11 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say CBS has already made a 500k check out to Paul.

I'll bet they deposited the check in his account before the season started.  I also wouldn't be surprised if they are paying him more than the $750/week stipend that is standard for the show.

Paul has not been in the least bit of jeopardy at any time during the season.  CBS/BB wouldn't allow it.

On 9/10/2017 at 11:42 AM, carmen said:

Herding sheep is not some massive accomplishment.  Plus, the three weeks of safety at the start insured the dynamic that was created after Cody attempted to get him out.

Once they saw the fallout of that attempt, Paul was a shoe-in.  There's nothing impressive about that, nor is there any gamesmanship in that.  Sorry, but his "winning" this season of BB

is not saying much at all, seeing as how it was given to him.  The additional bullying and fear tactics are not what I consider game playing strategies.

I feel the same way about Dick Donato. 

Yeah, that sums it up pretty well.  Paul had NO competition this season (except for Jody/Marlena who were quickly negated by the superpower that CBS gave Paul).  There is no way anyone can say that Paul deserves to win now...the other HG's almost strained every muscle in their bodies trying to keep out of his majesty's way.  It appears to me that the one thing that unified the final 7 or so was their unanimous wish that Paul win the game.  It is simply ludicrous that CBS would think we can believe this fractured fairy tale!

You're right.  I have a dog that can do that.  And he looks a lot better than Paul.

On 8/11/2017 at 12:39 PM, WOC said:

Absolutely!

I said it before (and I'm sure others probably have to) that Paul was laying the ground work for Marlena to be targets after Jody. Then before that was complete he would start with Maven, which has begun. I believe if all goes his way he will begin his plan for Alex and Jason during the lead up to the Maven vote. Xmas will be sacrificed when she becomes a thorn in his side, as will Kevin. In the end, Josh will be sitting next to Paul in F2.

It happening!!!!

22 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

Yeah, that sums it up pretty well.  Paul had NO competition this season (except for Jody/Marlena who were quickly negated by the superpower that CBS gave Paul).  There is no way anyone can say that Paul deserves to win now...the other HG's almost strained every muscle in their bodies trying to keep out of his majesty's way.  It appears to me that the one thing that unified the final 7 or so was their unanimous wish that Paul win the game.  It is simply ludicrous that CBS would think we can believe this fractured fairy tale!

ITA

2 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

For the hell of it, I took a look at Paul's clothing website...what a bunch of garbage, nothing original, nothing special whatsoever.  A bunch of stupid t-shirts and caps...

Gotta be a tax write off.  Although I doubt he has a job of any relevance and probably no need to file taxes. (living off wealthy mom/dad seems a great way to go)  

52 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Gotta be a tax write off.  Although I doubt he has a job of any relevance and probably no need to file taxes. (living off wealthy mom/dad seems a great way to go)  

The guy wants to by his mom a Bentley, what does that tell you?

3 hours ago, Aldrich said:

That tells me I wish I were his mom !!   ++Just kidding!  ++    If I were his mom I think I'd never let him back in the house.  

In her letter she only told him "no humping" and that is one thing he didn't do.  As for the rest, well maybe she condones it.

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

In her letter she only told him "no humping" and that is one thing he didn't do.  As for the rest, well maybe she condones it.

Too focused on winning to be stupid enough to blow it on a fake showmance. Re: Cody and the hooker and cereal Matt and the lunatic. Even Elena had more sense than them.