Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

38 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

So, is the plan for pope Paul to save Alex and put up Kevin still on?

Haven't read the LFU today but think this is unsure.  He was thinking of not using veto at one point.  Interesting convo Josh had with the camera last night.  He's on to Paul's wacky scenario and is having none of it.  He fully intends to talk to Alex and Jason and make them listen.  Of course Alex probably won't but Jason will since he's already suspicious of an alliance between Alex and Paul.  Paul wants Jason out ASAP.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

Haven't read the LFU today but think this is unsure.  He was thinking of not using veto at one point.  Interesting convo Josh had with the camera last night.  He's on to Paul's wacky scenario and is having none of it.  He fully intends to talk to Alex and Jason and make them listen.  Of course Alex probably won't but Jason will since he's already suspicious of an alliance between Alex and Paul.  Paul wants Jason out ASAP.

Yeppers, Nick's on the block. As much as I want to see Nick stay it might be a good thing If Jason stays. Josh and Jason would have the best chance of getting out Paul, assuming they have the balls.

2 minutes ago, kindofabbfan said:

King Paul has talked about being an MMA fighter a few times now.  I don't follow MMA but is it true that he is/was an MMA fighter?

He says he has trained in mixed martial arts and I've heard him say Jiu jitsu he may have competed. There are low level competitions all over the country. Then again he is a legend in his own mind.

52 minutes ago, Jcrow said:

As much as I like Paul, I want to see him on the block as a target not a pawn. Just to see if he can still maintain his control over the others and himself. At this point I think he MIGHT implode if he got nominated. 

He looked like he was going to implode when Josh was deciding whether or not to use the veto.  I wish he had told Alex that Paul engineered Jason eviction and then used the veto to pull Kevin off and Alex had blindsided Paul.  I can't stand Paul and hope he is the next one evicted.

I know we've discussed the stupidity of the HGs ad nauseam, but I really don't understand how no one, aside from Josh, is picking up on what is happening. And what were Alex and Josh really thinking as Paul ran to console Alex after Jason's eviction? Can't they freaking see? 

4 minutes ago, carmen said:

And Alex thinks she's smart.

Alex is next to go, and guess what.  She can't compete for HOH!!!

She didn't even attempt to avenge Jason and she couldn't blame Kevin this time because he was sitting right next to Jason. Secretly, I think she wanted Jason gone too. He was too strong a player.  

10 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

She didn't even attempt to avenge Jason and she couldn't blame Kevin this time because he was sitting right next to Jason. Secretly, I think she wanted Jason gone too. He was too strong a player.  

I suspect you might be right about that.  I remember her doing something or other or saying something that would in effect set Jason up for eviction.  That was a couple weeks ago.  Wish my memory was clearer on that.

2 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I suspect you might be right about that.  I remember her doing something or other or saying something that would in effect set Jason up for eviction.  That was a couple weeks ago.  Wish my memory was clearer on that.

I remember it too. It was a conversation with Paul and he approached the subject. I don't remember her arguing it and it looked.like to me she was okay with it.  It was in the blue velvet sofa owl room.

8 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I remember it too. It was a conversation with Paul and he approached the subject. I don't remember her arguing it and it looked.like to me she was okay with it.  It was in the blue velvet sofa owl room.

Even better, then, when she is the next to go.  She did say she expected to be the next to go in her goodbye message to Jason if he were the one evicted tonight.

So, all I can say is she came to kiss her chance at the money good-bye and just hang out for the summer.  If this is what she enjoys doing, then so be it.  But she

can't entertain the idea that she's smart.  In fact, it puts her about on the same level as Raven.  Just in it for a good time.

12 hours ago, WOC said:

I know we've discussed the stupidity of the HGs ad nauseam, but I really don't understand how no one, aside from Josh, is picking up on what is happening. And what were Alex and Josh really thinking as Paul ran to console Alex after Jason's eviction? Can't they freaking see? 

I thought for sure that Alex would have figured out something was up and put up a combination of Paul, Christmas and Josh. I have no idea why she went the way she did. As you stated though, these HGs are unbelievably stupid. Well...except Paul.

12 hours ago, Newby said:

He looked like he was going to implode when Josh was deciding whether or not to use the veto.  I wish he had told Alex that Paul engineered Jason eviction and then used the veto to pull Kevin off and Alex had blindsided Paul.  I can't stand Paul and hope he is the next one evicted.

I noticed that. He looked to be sweating hard. I was so hoping Josh would use that veto.