Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

I agree that Josh has started coming out of the spell King Paul has put on the house.  Kevin was kind of getting him to wake up and see things for what they really are last night.  Thing is for Josh is who can he trust enough to give the antidote to the spell to - Xmas scolded him for doubting King Paul, Alex thinks that she is King Paul's ride-or-die, and Maven is all goo-goo eyes over King Paul.  That leaves Jason who is a possibility but he is unpredictable and is under Petty Alex's spell.  I did like what Kevin told Josh last night to start seeing things for what they really are and not what Josh wants them to be. Now  Josh needs to get that across to at least one other person.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG! What a drama queen!  He gets poked on the eyebrow with a dumbbell pole and acts like he was hit with a sledge hammer and suffered a broken nose, a concussion and a brain injury.  He's milking it for all it's worth and everybody's indulging him except for Josh who tells him to get an ice pack and an advil.  If he was that badly hurt he wouldn't keep prancing around with that stupid bird around his waist, stopping at every mirror to examine himself.  He'd get the ice and the advil and go lie down.  Nope he has to recreate the whole thing for Maven.  We'll hear about his presumed black eye all week for sure.  I'd hate to see what he's like if he got really hurt.

40 minutes ago, kindofabbfan said:

I agree that Josh has started coming out of the spell King Paul has put on the house.  Kevin was kind of getting him to wake up and see things for what they really are last night.  Thing is for Josh is who can he trust enough to give the antidote to the spell to - Xmas scolded him for doubting King Paul, Alex thinks that she is King Paul's ride-or-die, and Maven is all goo-goo eyes over King Paul.  That leaves Jason who is a possibility but he is unpredictable and is under Petty Alex's spell.  I did like what Kevin told Josh last night to start seeing things for what they really are and not what Josh wants them to be. Now  Josh needs to get that across to at least one other person.

And what does Josh do? He runs straight to HOH and tells everyone about the convo. But I do think Josh is starting to figure things out, He just doesn't seem to have the brain power to connect the dots and complete the picture.

14 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

OMG! What a drama queen!  He gets poked on the eyebrow with a dumbbell pole and acts like he was hit with a sledge hammer and suffered a broken nose, a concussion and a brain injury.  He's milking it for all it's worth and everybody's indulging him except for Josh who tells him to get an ice pack and an advil.  If he was that badly hurt he wouldn't keep prancing around with that stupid bird around his waist, stopping at every mirror to examine himself.  He'd get the ice and the advil and go lie down.  Nope he has to recreate the whole thing for Maven.  We'll hear about his presumed black eye all week for sure.  I'd hate to see what he's like if he got really hurt.

But he may have brain bleed! LMAO! 

1 hour ago, straykat said:

I'm pretty sure just once and he got the pass from the safe.

Yeah right!!  I am 100% sure production GAVE him the pass just like they have given him everything else.  I HATE IT!!!

7 hours ago, WOC said:

And what does Josh do? He runs straight to HOH and tells everyone about the convo. But I do think Josh is starting to figure things out, He just doesn't seem to have the brain power to connect the dots and complete the picture.

I think Kevin swearing on the rosary got Josh's mind reeling about Paul.

Looks like pope Paul is giving his morning service to X-mas. He's telling her they need to get a strong male player out this week (Jason) and if not then Alex. I cracks me up that she's lapping up every word he says. Hope she leaves something in the collection plate.

Paul was telling Josh that the final comps are really hard. Josh says, like the wall? Paul says harder. And Paul has constantly been saying, get the tough competitors out to both Xmas and Josh. Josh has won one comp. A pure luck comp. Xmas was given both wins. Do they not see what Paul is saying?  

1 hour ago, straykat said:

Paul was telling Josh that the final comps are really hard. Josh says, like the wall? Paul says harder. And Paul has constantly been saying, get the tough competitors out to both Xmas and Josh. Josh has won one comp. A pure luck comp. Xmas was given both wins. Do they not see what Paul is saying?  

Sheep are not known for their intelligence.

I realize that this group of HG are not the brightest crayons in the box. They are followers and have no game of their own. But when I watch Paul going from one room to another, manipulating each person in that room to go along with his agenda with ease and then think about how he has been keeping all these people totally under his control for almost the whole game, I have to say: Holy crap! This disgusting little man is really good at this. He knows exactly what to say even when they seem to be feeling a bit doubtful of him to reel them back in. 

24 minutes ago, straykat said:

I realize that this group of HG are not the brightest crayons in the box. They are followers and have no game of their own. But when I watch Paul going from one room to another, manipulating each person in that room to go along with his agenda with ease and then think about how he has been keeping all these people totally under his control for almost the whole game, I have to say: Holy crap! This disgusting little man is really good at this. He knows exactly what to say even when they seem to be feeling a bit doubtful of him to reel them back in. 

I know.  As much as I hate to admit it Paul is playing the game better than anyone else.  I just cannot stand him and don't want him to win ANY money.  But I think he will win the big prize.  If  F-3 is Paul, Christmas and Josh I think I would rather Josh win and I don't like him either.

14 minutes ago, Newby said:

I know.  As much as I hate to admit it Paul is playing the game better than anyone else.  I just cannot stand him and don't want him to win ANY money.  But I think he will win the big prize.  If  F-3 is Paul, Christmas and Josh I think I would rather Josh win and I don't like him either.

Unfortunately, as distasteful as it is, I have to go with Paul for the win. Not one of the others deserves that money. He has played the game hard, every day. Yes, he was obviously given huge advantages but he still put in the work to keep those dumb-asses in line for the rest of the game. He is a nasty, mean person but Xmas and Josh are no better in that regard. Maybe the jury will be bitter that they were played by Paul and give the money to  whoever sits next to him but they will know that it was him that beat them all.

When Paul is commiserating with one group (Xmas & Josh, Matt & Raven, Jason & Alex)  against the other he always tells that group to let him talk to the other. Then he twists the info when speaking to the other to make them feel he is giving some kind of inside stuff that he happened upon. They really never talk game with each other unless Paul is in the room. It's not difficult to pick up on, unless you're in one of the brain dead groups. Paul has played them all like a fiddle. If he makes final 2 he deserves to win.

On another note, some terms I could do without ever hearing again... gumpy, gunning, ride or die. I think Paul believes he is so popular that gumpy is trending across America as "we speak". 

1v6t2d.jpg

So Paul won the Veto.  Whatever he does with it will be a revealing moment for these sheep.  The plan to backdoor Kevin is a totally ridiculous move seeing he's no threat whatsoever but whoever he leaves on the block will give pause for thought.  We know he wants Jason out too so if he doesn't use it... hmmm

1 hour ago, kindofabbfan said:

Did anyone catch the convo between Josh & Raven last night on AfterDark when they were comparing notes with King Paul's final 3 deals?

Really, someone finally had the nerve to talk about it and actually found a second person that was also willing to talk about it? Hell may be about to freeze over.  

Yea, that's why I was wondering if anyone else heard it or saw it because I couldn't believe what I was watching.  From what I saw Josh & Raven were alone in the Rose Room just talking about gameplay of the other houseguests.  Raven brought up that Paul had a final 3 with her & Matt and Josh said that he had a final 3 with him and Xmas.  They thought about it for a bit and started wondering what other deals Paul had made.  One of them also commented how Paul likes to instigate but doesn't participate in fights.  Raven pointed out to Josh how badly everyone treated her & Matt and Josh apologized and admitted to getting swept up by all of the crap.  I am so hoping that those 2 join up with Kevin & Jason (since they really are all on the bottom) and start communicating and stop listening to all the b.s. coming out of Alex's & Paul's mouths.   Crazier things have happened!