Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 hours ago, fredtheturtle said:

I swear if he drags Raven to the end I hope he loses to her.  I'm sick of the houseguests that drag the idiots to the end.  If I was in the jury and he did that then Raven would be the winner, no matter how much I don't like her. 

that i s what I have been saying...because of the skew that the production has put on it...I am anyone but Paul

5 hours ago, Gram02 said:

Hate,hate,hate Paul cleaning his nose! Take that damn ring out .

He started doing that last year when he first had it done.  Disgusting how they always showed him flushing it.  They really could skip that part.

I like Paul ok. Gotta' say hes playing hard and smart using his BB celeb status on the fan-boy/girls. If he makes the final it'll be hard not to give it to him. I personally, at this moment in time, like Alex for the win. Still have to give Paul kudos though.

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 6:40 PM, fredtheturtle said:

I swear if he drags Raven to the end I hope he loses to her.  I'm sick of the houseguests that drag the idiots to the end.  If I was in the jury and he did that then Raven would be the winner, no matter how much I don't like her. 

IDK...watching him drag that idiot by the hair to the end could be fun.

Changed my mind.  I don't like him.  I hope he gets caught in the rat trap.  Having people attack someone while you run around like a rat.  There were so many people that wanted to play this game and we get Raven and Matt, Jessica, Cody, Elana who all disgust me.  The one girl kicked the f'ing soccer ball for 24 hours even though she was going home.  I want people like that.  Production this fighting Jerry Springer show is really turning me off.

If it wasn't for Paul running the inside script of this scripted show, there would be no show. The houseguests this year are milk toast. I'm not sure that left to their own devices, this crew would be able to bring the drama . . .

5 hours ago, MrsDunn said:

If it wasn't for Paul running the inside script of this scripted show, there would be no show. The houseguests this year are milk toast. I'm not sure that left to their own devices, this crew would be able to bring the drama . . .

There would always be drama. Look at yesterday and the veto. Do you really think Raven would be ok with what went down if Paul wasn't in the house? I think the game would have been better without Paul because we would have had the chance to see several different players making their own plays as opposed to several different players making Paul's plays. IMO

5 hours ago, fredtheturtle said:

Me thinks zJosh has got Paul's number but is afraid to say it to anyone.  Josh go to Alex and spill your guts dude.  You, her, and Jason and Kevin together.

I honestly cannot believe Josh was the first to start figuring it out. He tried to tell Christmas and she shut him down. I think the others will do the same unfortunately. His best bet was Christmas. Hopefully she starts seeing for herself after he planted the seed. I think anyone else will run right to Paul and tell him. God I hate this season.

18 minutes ago, Hanna said:

I honestly cannot believe Josh was the first to start figuring it out. He tried to tell Christmas and she shut him down. I think the others will do the same unfortunately. His best bet was Christmas. Hopefully she starts seeing for herself after he planted the seed. I think anyone else will run right to Paul and tell him. God I hate this season.

Yeah, every season has them but this season seems to have an abundance of tattle-tellers. Everything they hear and everything they say, they have to let Paul know.  

Pope Paul II is doing an amazing job this year herding his flock of sheep to the slaughter house. One would think by now they would realize what Paul is doing to them but I think they are so star struck by his awesomeness that they simply don't care. As Jason said: I'd be honored to come in second to you. These people are :argue: over who sits next to the pope! 

49 minutes ago, Hanna said:

I think there's a possibility that Christmas may be even more stupid than Raven.  If that's possible.

I said it before and I'll say it again Paul sticks the knife in and everyone else turns it.  What is wrong with these ppl?  Way over the line  slippers, rape, no family no children. I think back to derrick's season at one point they were suppose to have hg fight at a veto one HOH and they lost the $5k because no one would fight.  If Paul gets these ppl to throw HOH.  Really??

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

Yeah, every season has them but this season seems to have an abundance of tattle-tellers. Everything they hear and everything they say, they have to let Paul know.  

It is really hard to watch. I hate seeing when anyone attempts to play they game they get shunned by the house. They are getting mad at people for campaigning or even talking to a shunned houseguest. Pathetic!

2 hours ago, Roli said:

I think there's a possibility that Christmas may be even more stupid than Raven.  If that's possible.

I don't know if she is more stupid than Raven but she is a hell of a lot meaner.

20 hours ago, fredtheturtle said:

Changed my mind.  I don't like him.  I hope he gets caught in the rat trap.  Having people attack someone while you run around like a rat.  There were so many people that wanted to play this game and we get Raven and Matt, Jessica, Cody, Elana who all disgust me.  The one girl kicked the f'ing soccer ball for 24 hours even though she was going home.  I want people like that.  Production this fighting Jerry Springer show is really turning me off.

Agree about soccer girl. Those days look like they are long gone. Grodner's new crop of HG are just sad characters.

Paul is the only one that can think on two feet and a floating device around his waist. Not his fault, they all consult with him and seek his advice. He doesn't have any magical powers...they LIKE him, he is personable. Anyway, I am sure BB sees the same borefest we do the last two weeks and a little bird got in Josh's ear chirping Paul, Paul, Paul!