Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, straykat said:

If it is true that he makes double the stipend of the rest of the cast, it makes me wonder if the 3 week immunity was also part of his bonus for gracing the show with his divine presence. There would be no way his ego could handle going into the house and then being tossed right back out again by a bunch of newbies. His was the only one that wasn't one use only. 

This act by production just burns my ass.  Why did they think Paul would become America's favorite or whatever they thought to get him to come back with all the benefits?

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I'm sure he can't ride it out until the end of the game, but it's fascinating to watch these people hang on to his every word. I do think a few of them are blowing smoke up his ass too.

I think we'll find out who in the next week.  

4 hours ago, Roli said:

I think we'll find out who in the next week.  

Sure hope so... Some feel honest and are "drying" off now.  Only God knows what is coming down the road next.  I think maybe "some" are confused in being lured into the continuation  of everything and anyone that would/could possibly/truly/freely/ or in any other way,  scare someone into their supporting or posting(s) being spread around.  

Congrats to mark on pov.  Read evildicks blog really interesting , why cbs gave him 3 weeks safety makes no sense and the punishments were hokey, 3 weeks Of safety  should of gave the whole house 3 weeks of slop.  Now that would have been funny!!  I bet the claws would have come out then. 

On 8/16/2017 at 3:11 PM, WOC said:

If you haven't read this, you should...

http://blog.eveldick.com/394-394

THANK YOU WOC!!!!   What a post... I hadn't even realized all of the breaks Paul has received.  This season is really annoying me. I have turned off BBAD several times.  They aren't actually increasing viewing with some of the tatics they are using. As Evil Dick is saying, when such an uneven playing field is given to one player, how much fun is it?  I keep wondering  how people can be so dumb, and rude (Josh), and so unconscious. It is becoming more than a joke, it is a really bad joke.  Maybe time for new "writers" on the show?  Jeez...do something.  I was surprised they stopped Josh from banging pans, but maybe they realized they were on the edge of lawsuits they would lose. Who knows, Josh is obviously a nitwit lowlife.  He will go far in life, not.

Wow Paul, you are so full of it.  Let's shame Mark for talking  about making a move on you. And nooooooo, you have never lied in this game, have you. What a big bag of hot air and false puffed-up righteousness you are. And you always have a mindless little twit like Christmas (yes, Christmas, you are), or Josh, or Alex (the distasteful four) to chime in.   Watching them, I think "this is the worst part of 'normal' human behavior that people justify with BS over NOTHING. NOTHING!   Well, I guess Paul is willing to do anything for 500K.  And yes, 500K is a fair amount of money, not all that much after taxes, but I can safely and honestly say, I COULD NOT bring myself to act like these four do for that amount of money.  Paul is a nasty piece of work, and I just wish he would go. He is so full of himself he may explode from false pride some day.  These people are so good at picking on the out-of-favor people. And we wonder what they are like out of the house? I think we know....  no character at all.  

On 8/17/2017 at 10:50 PM, joystiick said:

Were they all too afraid to pick Paul or was it they were just trying to make him win. If he would not have been forced to take a shot in shuffleboard, he would have been HOH by default. Just a spineless bunch. 

I kept screaming at my TV, "Pick Paul, pick Paul you idiot!".  Mark should have picked Paul and Christmas every time he had a chance.  One of them would have had to go out.  Was production's hand in this again?  I thought Mark was smarter than that.

12 hours ago, NYROSE said:

Josh has lost weight in the house. Any one notice? Also what do you think about there being another temptation ? I really like that aspect this season.

Apparently, there are a couple of temptation trees and Paul won 'save a friend'. Seriously, Mr. Friendship gets the 'save a friend'? This season is a joke. It's like they aren't even trying to hide their interference anymore.

2 hours ago, Hikiki said:

Apparently, there are a couple of temptation trees and Paul won 'save a friend'. Seriously, Mr. Friendship gets the 'save a friend'? This season is a joke. It's like they aren't even trying to hide their interference anymore.

While I was waiting for the feeds to come back on, I was reading some of the tweets. There was one with a very short clip of Josh and Paul in the HoH talking about the first golden apple. Josh says something about taking the apple and Paul comes halfway across the bed towards him and says, "You know that was put there for me, right? Right?" And then a woman's voice says, "I guess he knows now."

Welcome to the Paul Show, HGs. Leave your backbones and brains at the door, please.

8 minutes ago, straykat said:

While I was waiting for the feeds to come back on, I was reading some of the tweets. There was one with a very short clip of Josh and Paul in the HoH talking about the first golden apple. Josh says something about taking the apple and Paul comes halfway across the bed towards him and says, "You know that was put there for me, right? Right?" And then a woman's voice says, "I guess he knows now."

Welcome to the Paul Show, HGs. Leave your backbones and brains at the door, please.

And Josh is too stupid to tell the others how production is helping Paul to win.  Or do they already know?  Was it made clear at the first?

17 hours ago, NYROSE said:

Josh has lost weight in the house. Any one notice? Also what do you think about there being another temptation ? I really like that aspect this season.

It definitely looks like he lost weight, but the thing is, he always wore baggy clothes so his physique wasn't as obvious.  He probably didn't technically weigh more than the other bigger guys, but he wasn't into working out as much.  

Mark actually looks like he may have gained a little in his belly, or at least lost some tone.  He lost 100 pounds after his college days.  I'm sure he'll get back in tip-top shape after he gets back to real life.  

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

Nope didn't notice but I noted that Raven's face is starting to show she added a few ounces.

In her real life, she probably has her mother monitoring what she eats so she can look "sick".  Y'know, cuz she's dying and all.  :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Roli said:

In her real life, she probably has her mother monitoring what she eats so she can look "sick".  Y'know, cuz she's dying and all.  :rolleyes:

That thought crossed my mind.  Mama is probably not happy with Raven.  Here she is exposed on National TV for several weeks touting her illness and all the while looking rosy-cheeked, healthy, gaining weight and stuffing her face with every kind of crap HOHs get in their basket.  She also took over eating ice cream where Elena left off.  Did anyone see that humongous bowl of ice cream crammed with all kinds of stuff she shared with Matt last night.  

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Mama is fuming because Raven is supposed to look ill, pale, gaunt and almost emaciated; running to the WC to vomit because her stomach can't tolerate much food.  Oh and there's another 6-7 weeks to go?  Wonder how much $$ stopped trickling in to the gofundme pages.  I think most HGs are on to her though.

13 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Did anyone see that humongous bowl of ice cream crammed with all kinds of stuff she shared with Matt last night.  

Yes! A bowl for two with ice cream, peanut butter, cookie dough, and whipped cream!

47 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

That thought crossed my mind.  Mama is probably not happy with Raven.  Here she is exposed on National TV for several weeks touting her illness and all the while looking rosy-cheeked, healthy, gaining weight and stuffing her face with every kind of crap HOHs get in their basket.  She also took over eating ice cream where Elena left off.  Did anyone see that humongous bowl of ice cream crammed with all kinds of stuff she shared with Matt last night.  

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Mama is fuming because Raven is supposed to look ill, pale, gaunt and almost emaciated; running to the WC to vomit because her stomach can't tolerate much food.  Oh and there's another 6-7 weeks to go?  Wonder how much $$ stopped trickling in to the gofundme pages.  I think most HGs are on to her though.

As I said she is not behaving like someone with that disease.

12 hours ago, straykat said:

PAUL'S PAD...

Paul is playing the game very well but not a very honorable game.  He was full of it last year and he is full of it this year.  He said he took Nicole because she played the game better than James , he took Nicole because he thought james was too well liked.  This year he is sticking the knife into the houseguest but getting his minions to twist it.  now we have a jury full that people that dislike all the houseguest.  I do think he is a mean person. What is that tattoo on his chest?

8 hours ago, Gram02 said:

Paul is playing the game very well but not a very honorable game.  He was full of it last year and he is full of it this year.  He said he took Nicole because she played the game better than James , he took Nicole because he thought james was too well liked.  This year he is sticking the knife into the houseguest but getting his minions to twist it.  now we have a jury full that people that dislike all the houseguest.  I do think he is a mean person. What is that tattoo on his chest?

Actually he is playing a desperate game and has no idea why it is working. He said so himself. "I don't know why they have not targeted me, but I'll take it" ...well sure he will.