Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, joystiick said:

If I remember correctly, at the time of the veto meeting, she was still under the impression that Ranses was safe. She thought about taking Ramses down, just in case, but, at the time she was trying to work her way back into everyone's "good graces". If she took Ramses down, she would have to put up someone and that was going to cause bigger problems for her. She didn't find out that they were all lying until the day before eviction. At least that is how I remember it. 

If she knew the game like she said she did or took a page out of book from Cody's hoh when he assumed things she would have known nothing is at is looks and she should have saved him.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

If she knew the game like she said she did or took a page out of book from Cody's hoh when he assumed things she would have known nothing is at is looks and she should have saved him.

In my opinion, the problem wasn't saving him, the problem would be in picking a replacement. When you are on the bottom, it is kinda hard to say "I trust y'all" but you replace the pawn. That is a dead give away that you do not trust the group that you are trying to work your back into.

3 minutes ago, joystiick said:

In my opinion, the problem wasn't saving him, the problem would be in picking a replacement. When you are on the bottom, it is kinda hard to say "I trust y'all" but you replace the pawn. That is a dead give away that you do not trust the group that you are trying to work your back into.

Paul as a replacement...DUH

2 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Josh would have gone home, but her goal of re-establishing herself with the group would have been destroyed. 

Josh would have gone home and not been HOH and not evicted her ass...and how she would have been seen by the group...well that never changed ever did it...but it might were anyone to actually notice...and they might eventually...that Paul is doing what he is doing.

2 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

Josh would have gone home and not been HOH and not evicted her ass...and how she would have been seen by the group...well that never changed ever did it...but it might were anyone to actually notice...and they might eventually...that Paul is doing what he is doing.

OK, I guess we just see this completely different.

17 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

Agreed. Josh leaving would have changed game dynamics. Any time someone leaves the dynamics change. I'm just glad that someone finally got evicted.

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

Hush yo mouth!!!  That just cannot happen :bigcry:

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

In the end, Josh will be sitting next to Paul in F2.

If this does happen I will be rooting for Josh to win.  And I don't even like Josh, but I dislike Paul more, MUCH MORE!

41 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

Watching BBAD,  has Paul been drinking Alex's coke?  He definitely has diarrhea of the mouth tonight, so much wisdom! Yuck, well at least he is allowed to talk to Cody.

Just posted in another thread this exact thing about Paul.  His "wisdom" about life after BB is truly dizzying!  He is filled with so much crap no wonder his eyes are dark brown!

LOL, my husband watched BBAD for a while with me tonight and said "If I had to live in a house with these **** I would go nuts."  Actually, he put it more strongly, but I won't repeat it. And I had to agree. This is definitely a bad year.  Paul is so totally full of it.  And his mindless followers just make me despair.    For the record, my husband can get along with a wider percentage of the population than most anyone.  I, on the other hand, just love the truth, and not telling it causes me physical pain, so my interactions with people can be severely limited at times. HA  I would have to ignore Paul, who is the biggest BSer ever,  can you say SHALLOW, SELFISH, and MORE SHALLOW?  I would have to stay away from Josh as I don't believe in physical violence and he is one of the few people who make me want to resort to it due to his incredible lack of self-awareness and rampant stupidity. Josh, Alex and Elena all have a mean streak: Alex's is obvious and I suspect she is proud of hers, Elena is probably another totally unaware person and may not even be conscious of how mean she is. I don't know. I think women like that are unconscious as all get out, but I am probably missing something in my analysis, as those types of girls were never my friends, by my design.    What really bothers me, are the shallow and not-so-bright people who honestly think they are brilliant: Paul, Alex, Josh (he doesn't think he is brilliant, but he tries to mess with people when he knows they can't punch him, then plays the victim, so he has a sick  aggressive  streak a mile wide (when the person can't strike back), and Elena, who is mean to Mark (who is way too good for her).  Being in that house would play mind games with anyone, so you always have to factor that in.    I should finish up with Paul, as this is Paul's page. Paul just gets other people to be mean for him, but he has no problem doing mean things to people.  That is just as bad, and frankly worse, as he masterminds the mean while talking about friendship.  That rises to the level of evil, in my book.  Don't kid yourself about that Paul. I really doubt someone can go into that house and be a great game player with deception and manipulation if they don't practice it in real life.  So...  I just can't root for those types to win the game.

Paul, everyone else had the right to play the game JUST LIKE YOU ARE PLAYING THE GAME.  Paul acts like he is the only one that has the RIGHT to play the game with any kind of moves.  Paul:  most self-delusional player when it comes to actual game 'rules'.

If it is true that he makes double the stipend of the rest of the cast, it makes me wonder if the 3 week immunity was also part of his bonus for gracing the show with his divine presence. There would be no way his ego could handle going into the house and then being tossed right back out again by a bunch of newbies. His was the only one that wasn't one use only. 

21 minutes ago, WOC said:

If you haven't read this, you should...

http://blog.eveldick.com/394-394

Read it.  Evel Dick said what a lot of posters here have been saying all along.  Paul has gotten unfair advantages, without a doubt.  The thing is, none of the other HGs have done a thing about it, and that includes Cody and Jessica.  After they got deservedly trashed during Cody's HOH, all they did was isolate themselves and lick their wounds.  And the reason I'm saying deservedly so, is because Cody wouldn't communicate with anyone.  Refusing to communicate never works.   I'm still hoping somebody can find the guts to step up.  

What I really wish for is a season where we, the audience, gets to know what the comps and twists are for the whole season right out the gate.  Then production couldn't manipulate their schedule and comps and twists to favor a particular HG.  

Still, with all of the faults, BB is still interesting to me.  Life isn't fair.  Some people get unfair advantages.  It's up to individuals to decide how to react to those unfair advantages.  

I sure wouldn't want to be stuck on a desert island with most of these HGs.   

21 minutes ago, WOC said:

If you haven't read this, you should...

http://blog.eveldick.com/394-394

Good analysis, but he apparently forgot the Coup-de-ta or whatever it was to save Jeff and Jordan. In my opinion, that was one of the biggest screw jobs of all time, with the Pandora's box to save Rachel and Jordan. But back to this season, Evil Dick is saying what I have said all along. BB set it up so that Paul could be safe and control the 1st half of the game.