Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, WOC said:

Paul and his brain trust are discussing who should throw the temptation thing so that Cody can be backdoored if he doesn't win. Paul is looking for a volunteer. I like how he keeps saying if no one else will do it he will. Just do it then asshole! Which of course he will not because then he's on the block as the third nom. But he talks such a good game to these idiots like he is willing to sacrifice for the betterment of the house. Freaking laughable!

I know right! They should say thank you for volunteering Mr. Friendship! Then they can see how much he really trusts them.

21 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

It's easier for everyone to justify the dynamics in the house by thinking that Paul is some master manipulator, a brainwasher,  instead of admitting they're all a bunch of morons that need game instruction 24/7.

It gets most interesting when they have to start turning against each other.  I kinda think Paul is going to be experiencing the jury house in a few weeks, depending on comp wins.  The way I see it, the others are in the alliance at this point because there is no other choice.  I see them quietly positioning themselves for getting Paul out and the aftermath.  

Still, I think if Paul does make it to F2, he'll win.  The advantage he was given in the beginning wasn't fair, but his game play has been better than anyone's.  IMO.  

1 minute ago, Roli said:

It gets most interesting when they have to start turning against each other.  I kinda think Paul is going to be experiencing the jury house in a few weeks, depending on comp wins.  The way I see it, the others are in the alliance at this point because there is no other choice.  I see them quietly positioning themselves for getting Paul out and the aftermath.  

Still, I think if Paul does make it to F2, he'll win.  The advantage he was given in the beginning wasn't fair, but his game play has been better than anyone's.  IMO.  

Many of them had advantages just didn't use them better to benefit them. Jess surely could have used that halting hex but she chose to use it differently. She also could have saved Ramses and perhaps gained another ally. Egos get in the way and it will probably ruin Paul at some point. But I do think if he makes it to F2 he will win. 

9 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Many of them had advantages just didn't use them better to benefit them. Jess surely could have used that halting hex but she chose to use it differently. She also could have saved Ramses and perhaps gained another ally. Egos get in the way and it will probably ruin Paul at some point. But I do think if he makes it to F2 he will win. 

Yeah, not taking Ramses off the block was probably a fatal mistake for her.  Stupid.  

7 minutes ago, Roli said:

Yeah, not taking Ramses off the block was probably a fatal mistake for her.  Stupid.  

If I remember correctly, at the time of the veto meeting, she was still under the impression that Ranses was safe. She thought about taking Ramses down, just in case, but, at the time she was trying to work her way back into everyone's "good graces". If she took Ramses down, she would have to put up someone and that was going to cause bigger problems for her. She didn't find out that they were all lying until the day before eviction. At least that is how I remember it. 

46 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Yes, there were several advantages but none were as good as Paul's.  He got three weeks of safety and everyone only got one use of their advantage.  Cards are definitely stacked in Paul's favor and I am so mad about that.  Production is interfering too much.  Why Paul??  Why not one of the others?

31 minutes ago, joystiick said:

If I remember correctly, at the time of the veto meeting, she was still under the impression that Ranses was safe. She thought about taking Ramses down, just in case, but, at the time she was trying to work her way back into everyone's "good graces". If she took Ramses down, she would have to put up someone and that was going to cause bigger problems for her. She didn't find out that they were all lying until the day before eviction. At least that is how I remember it. 

She forgot the cardinal rule of BB.  Trust nobody but yourself.  You can act like you trust others, but there's only one winner on BB.  

1 minute ago, Roli said:

She forgot the cardinal rule of BB.  Trust nobody but yourself.  You can act like you trust others, but there's only one winner on BB.  

That may be, but most people who win BB have 1 or 2 people in the house that they trust. But whether it is true or not, who was she going to put up if she pulled Ramses down? And, if she pulled him down, that would have sent the signal that she did not trust any of them, which is worst than putting your trust in other people. 

1 minute ago, joystiick said:

That may be, but most people who win BB have 1 or 2 people in the house that they trust. But whether it is true or not, who was she going to put up if she pulled Ramses down? And, if she pulled him down, that would have sent the signal that she did not trust any of them, which is worst than putting your trust in other people. 

I think they already knew that she didn't trust any of them, plus the damage from Cody's HOH was already done, so there probably wasn't any recovering from that.  She should have put up Raven, who everybody still seemed to like, or any other HG who wouldn't get evicted to insure that Josh would get evicted.  She stacked the cards against herself.  Poor game play.  

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

It's easier for everyone to justify the dynamics in the house by thinking that Paul is some master manipulator, a brainwasher,  instead of admitting they're all a bunch of morons that need game instruction 24/7.

It's a little of both,, actually because the HGs are such morons they make Paul look good.

1 hour ago, Roli said:

Putting Ramses up wasn't the brightest move to begin with, why stop there with stupid decisions?

22 minutes ago, Roli said:

Rule #1

Last night Paul was lecturing his minions about how Jess destroyed her game over Cody. He was saying they gave her a chance to let Cody go and not use her hex but she didn't do it and now she's gone. And they all agree while patting themselves on their smug backs. I'm amazed while I watch! I clearly remember what they all seem to have conveniently forgot, that their plan was to convince her not to use the hex and then vote her out after they convinced her she was safe and Cody was the target.  

1 minute ago, WOC said:

Last night Paul was lecturing his minions about how Jess destroyed her game over Cody. He was saying they gave her a chance to let Cody go and not use her hex but she didn't do it and now she's gone. And they all agree while patting themselves on their smug backs. I'm amazed while I watch! I clearly remember what they all seem to have conveniently forgot, that their plan was to convince her not to use the hex and then vote her out after they convinced her she was safe and Cody was the target. 

I was thinking that same thing when I watched that.  

Sometimes it's almost like he has hypnotized them.  

speaking of wasted temptations...Xmas taking Cody off...yea I know she was getting even, but no she was not she was following Josh's blinks based on Paul's direction. so no kudos to her at all ...just a waste of power that might have done her some service later.

3 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

speaking of wasted temptations...Xmas taking Cody off...yea I know she was getting even, but no she was not she was following Josh's blinks based on Paul's direction. so no kudos to her at all ...just a waste of power that might have done her some service later.

ITA.  Xmas is getting a little more detestable every day.  She bounces from one to the other trying to stay under the radar.  Tells Josh not to listen or do everything Paul tells him yet she hangs on to every word Paul says.  The other night she told Paul how awesome he was at imitating Cody so now he does it as often as he can, very badly I must say.  Then she goes off to Kevin stroking his ego and massaging his ankles and bringing him hot chocolate.  Taking over Cody's veto was bitchy but it bit her back because she couldn't even participate.

Just now, Roli said:

I think that Paul was laying some more groundwork to get them to take his future deals.  And they'll probably fall for it.  

Absolutely!

I said it before (and I'm sure others probably have to) that Paul was laying the ground work for Marlena to be targets after Jody. Then before that was complete he would start with Maven, which has begun. I believe if all goes his way he will begin his plan for Alex and Jason during the lead up to the Maven vote. Xmas will be sacrificed when she becomes a thorn in his side, as will Kevin. In the end, Josh will be sitting next to Paul in F2.

47 minutes ago, WOC said:

Rule #1

Often times, we see and hear what we want to, rather than actually facing what really happened.