Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I don't get live feeds but they don't even show the worst of it on BBAD either.  I get the drift from reading here and live feed updates.

I have to discipline myself to not watch the live feeds much.  They'll suck your whole day away.  

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Roli said:

I have to discipline myself to not watch the live feeds much.  They'll suck your whole day away.  

Not to mention internet time.  Learned that lesson when I tuned in to live feeds on 1st BBCan not even thinking it was eating my time lol.  I live in the country so get high speed internet with satellite dish so it's expensive.  In no time at all I'd gone through 25G.  So now I don't watch live except for snippets and don't leave it on for hours like I did first time around.

It's astonishing that Paul is able to lead his herd of sheep around this far into the game. I would have thought by now SOMEBODY would realize that Paul is running the house. Even though I don't care for someone who is a legend in their own mind he deserves to win for no other reason than the rest are too stupid to earn it.

23 hours ago, stevea11 said:

It's astonishing that Paul is able to lead his herd of sheep around this far into the game. I would have thought by now SOMEBODY would realize that Paul is running the house. Even though I don't care for someone who is a legend in their own mind he deserves to win for no other reason than the rest are too stupid to earn it.

LOOK at the HG's. Self explanatory. Only intelligent ones onto him and willing to rise against.. are Cody and Jessica. And she almost faultered. 

I want a BB of nothing BUT Cody's and Paul's.

On 8/6/2017 at 6:41 PM, stevea11 said:

Agreed!

I think people are more aware of what is going on with Paul then they are letting on.  I've heard multiple people drop his name but it doesn't mean now is the time they should target him.  Let him and Cody battle to the death no reason to get your nose dirty when ya don't need to.

The best players aren't always the ones that are the most actively trying to make things happen they use the power of observation ... If you see a battle going on between a couple factions in the house let that stuff play itself out and ride the wave as long as ya can.

Personally I think Paul is overplaying his hand right now ... Press the gas when ya need to but you gotta slow down for those hairpins :)

Finally, there is some, just a little, but some talk of Paul leading the group by the nose.  Does he really think telling them that a vet can not win the game and will only come in second! 

And Kevin making the remark that Paul works with production since he is called to DR all the time. :figment:    Kevin better watch it, he will be next victim.

32 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Kevin should be the next victim, he has been sliding by way too much. The same goes for Matt and raven.

I hope he slides. If everyone remains faithful to Paul this season is a bust because the boredom factor will be off the scale. IMHO

37 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Kevin should be the next victim, he has been sliding by way too much. The same goes for Matt and raven.

Won't be sorry to see him go and extremely happy not to see that freaking ugly Texas shirt that Matt wears 24/7.  Can't recall if he has any other clothes and why does he keep pushing up the shoulders?  And what is that bandaid he has on the arm.  Always the same spot but it doesn't seem to be hiding an offensive word from what I could read.  Maybe live feeds have inside scoops on these little things nagging at my brain.

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

Won't be sorry to see him go and extremely happy not to see that freaking ugly Texas shirt that Matt wears 24/7.  Can't recall if he has any other clothes and why does he keep pushing up the shoulders?  And what is that bandaid he has on the arm.  Always the same spot but it doesn't seem to be hiding an offensive word from what I could read.  Maybe live feeds have inside scoops on these little things nagging at my brain.

It says "save me." Hostage using body parts to get help for release from his captor. He probably carved it in the bathroom when he gets poop time away from raven.

43 minutes ago, WOC said:

And followers, he hates followers! :lol:

I would like to be a fly on the wall when the HG watch the show and see how Paul really is.  He says vets don't come in first they can come in second.  Second place is still a lot of money. I hope the HG finally "see the light" and get rid of Paul ASAP

6 minutes ago, Newby said:

I would like to be a fly on the wall when the HG watch the show and see how Paul really is.  He says vets don't come in first they can come in second.  Second place is still a lot of money. I hope the HG finally "see the light" and get rid of Paul ASAP

They are going to be embarrassed about how stupid they look. 

From reading the update page, I see Paul has started his campaign against Raven and Matt. He now has Jody as his main evil villains, Mark and Elena running close behind and Matt and Raven the new losers because they aren't playing the game, they just agree with what everyone else says  and are just "followers" and Paul just hates followers. Of course, those sitting there, Alex, Xmas and Jason, all agree and some more barbs are thrown at Raven. Yep, no followers sitting in on this convo.    

1 hour ago, straykat said:

From reading the update page, I see Paul has started his campaign against Raven and Matt. He now has Jody as his main evil villains, Mark and Elena running close behind and Matt and Raven the new losers because they aren't playing the game, they just agree with what everyone else says  and are just "followers" and Paul just hates followers. Of course, those sitting there, Alex, Xmas and Jason, all agree and some more barbs are thrown at Raven. Yep, no followers sitting in on this convo.    

Wow, does that mean there's a slim chance house will flip and send Raven out.  OMG what a blessing that would be!

20 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Wow, does that mean there's a slim chance house will flip and send Raven out.  OMG what a blessing that would be!

Nah, not yet. Jess made Josh cry so she is gone now. And Paul has just started on Raven and Matt. He's still has to get Cody and then Mark, both are able to win comps. After that, Elena, Raven and Matt can go in any order. Of course, any one of them could end up saying/doing something that turns Paul against them. Like thinking or winning a comp when he told them not to or talking to the latest victim targeted as the outsider. 

4 minutes ago, straykat said:

Nah, not yet. Jess made Josh cry so she is gone now. And Paul has just started on Raven and Matt. He's still has to get Cody and then Mark, both are able to win comps. After that, Elena, Raven and Matt can go in any order. Of course, any one of them could end up saying/doing something that turns Paul against them. Like thinking or winning a comp when he told them not to or talking to the latest victim targeted as the outsider. 

This is so true. I think Xmas will fall into this line-up soon though. Paul has been very negative towards her in private.

3 hours ago, HeleneL said:

That would be great.  She does nothing but run her mouth and try to cash in on her health issues.

Maybe it's harder to see some things from the inside but surely they can see the pattern that Paul sets up. Cody and Jess were the enemy from the moment Cody put Paul on the block but then Dominique  went against him and was outcast swiftly. They all turned their backs on her and she was gone. Then Paul started on Mark, telling his sheep tales of Marks disloyalty and shady behavior. And the sheep turned on Mark. If it wasn't for the Jody problem, Mark would be the one struggling to stay off the block. Then Elena. She is feeling the chill from her sheep friends and is scared. They haven't completely pushed her out yet but she is not pulled into many game talks anymore. And now he is setting the ground work against Matt and Raven. He still has time to work them over. He has a few targets ready to go and then there is always Josh to sacrifice if needed.

No one should feel safe with Paul because one day, those beady eyes are going to be staring at them with contempt and they will find themselves sitting alone . 

10 minutes ago, straykat said:

Maybe it's harder to see some things from the inside but surely they can see the pattern that Paul sets up. Cody and Jess were the enemy from the moment Cody put Paul on the block but then Dominique  went against him and was outcast swiftly. They all turned their backs on her and she was gone. Then Paul started on Mark, telling his sheep tales of Marks disloyalty and shady behavior. And the sheep turned on Mark. If it wasn't for the Jody problem, Mark would be the one struggling to stay off the block. Then Elena. She is feeling the chill from her sheep friends and is scared. They haven't completely pushed her out yet but she is not pulled into many game talks anymore. And now he is setting the ground work against Matt and Raven. He still has time to work them over. He has a few targets ready to go and then there is always Josh to sacrifice if needed.

No one should feel safe with Paul because one day, those beady eyes are going to be staring at them with contempt and they will find themselves sitting alone . 

There's an old saying... you can't see the forest for the trees.

Paul and his brain trust are discussing who should throw the temptation thing so that Cody can be backdoored if he doesn't win. Paul is looking for a volunteer. I like how he keeps saying if no one else will do it he will. Just do it then asshole! Which of course he will not because then he's on the block as the third nom. But he talks such a good game to these idiots like he is willing to sacrifice for the betterment of the house. Freaking laughable!