Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm done. Worst season in all the 19 seasons. The Paul Show has totally taken Big Brother to the nastiest level ever. 

Go adead attack me for saying I'm done. The posters have turned just as nasty as Paul. 

1 hour ago, Marty said:

I'm done. Worst season in all the 19 seasons. The Paul Show has totally taken Big Brother to the nastiest level ever. 

Go adead attack me for saying I'm done. The posters have turned just as nasty as Paul. 

I'm not going to stop watching, just not pay as much attention. 

2 hours ago, Marty said:

On a personal level, as bad as this is going to get, I hope you will reconsider and stick around. I enjoy and appreciate your contributions to Morty's and I look forward to the information you gather from other websites and post here. But, if you just can't take it, I understand and I will look forward to seeing you next season. 

2 hours ago, Marty said:

I agree with you. This is the worst ever. I can't stand Paul and his little minions. Maybe someone will get a set and get him and Josh out.

31 minutes ago, joystiick said:

On a personal level, as bad as this is going to get, I hope you will reconsider and stick around. I enjoy and appreciate your contributions to Morty's and I look forward to the information you gather from other websites and post here. But, if you just can't take it, I understand and I will look forward to seeing you next season. 

Just a bad day. This forum is the best place to be. Social media has gotten so mean and ugly and being bullied for saying I don't like bullies is just nuts

example -
Patsy Ryan Ok Marty... It's time to go to your safe space snow flake (you may want to put your protesting vagina hat in the closet and realize this is a big brother page and not a libtard page lol

5 minutes ago, Marty said:

Just a bad day. This forum is the best place to be. Social media has gotten so mean and ugly and being bullied for saying I don't like bullies is just nuts

example -
Patsy Ryan Ok Marty... It's time to go to your safe space snow flake (you may want to put your protesting vagina hat in the closet and realize this is a big brother page and not a libtard page lol

I would also be sad to see you leave. I like reading your posts. And how is it that people feel they can say nasty sh$t and then put an lol on it and it makes it OK?

31 minutes ago, Marty said:

example -

that's uncalled for. But i hope you will stick around and ignore the knuckleheads. 

6 hours ago, Marty said:

Marty, I hope I haven't contributed to your feelings about the current state of this board.  I don't think I've personally attacked anyone here, but if anyone feels that I have done so, I apologize.  I enjoy a good lively discussion about the HGs.  I'm not here to make anyone feel bad.  

Check in once in awhile.  :)

Edit:  P.S.  That Patsy Ryan sounds like a real prize (sarcasm intended).

3 hours ago, Roli said:

Marty, I hope I haven't contributed to your feelings about the current state of this board.  I don't think I've personally attacked anyone here, but if anyone feels that I have done so, I apologize.  I enjoy a good lively discussion about the HGs.  I'm not here to make anyone feel bad.  

Check in once in awhile.  :)

Edit:  P.S.  That Patsy Ryan sounds like a real prize (sarcasm intended).

no no no absolutely nobody here at this forum. The game getting to me... not my style of game play and nasty people on Facebook. I will live to bitch another day....

Who the hell is Patsy Ryan?

2 minutes ago, Marty said:

no no no absolutely nobody here at this forum. The game getting to me... not my style of game play and nasty people on Facebook. I will live to bitch another day....

7 hours ago, Marty said:

example -

All I know about Patsy Ryan is what you posted as an example.  From Facebook, I guess?

the photo of Paul as a dog walker with all his minions on leashes says it all...if you want to stop watching this go on and have the better life ...this show can really serve as a teaching tool on the psychology of mob manipulation or the sociology of herd mentality. 

18 hours ago, Marty said:

example -

Wow, Marty just read this.  Sad for sure. Yes, I agree, social media has brought forward way too many mean spirited idiots who find pleasure in destroying what should be a more positive way to express oneself.  

And I also, when reading that you may stop giving us your input, felt very sad to think we would not be reading your posts.  Always informative, very intelligent, great insight.  Such a positive influence to most of us, except re those who wish to destroy others.  Hopefully you will only be taking a break for awhile.  But it does seem others, who have long been involved here, others have stopped posting also.  Great loss for this site.  Sad.

11 hours ago, Marty said:

This season, The Paul Show, is horrible.  It was shocking to see his face again after all his despicable actions last season.  It has been very upsetting watching BB/CBS give him so much protection & allow him to rule over everyone,  inciting harassment/violence/emotional distress/attacks on Cody & pushing Mark to point of possible violence.  It has been repulsive, heartbreaking that it has been allowed to go that far.  And the last 2 weeks have been Hell watching him instigate HIS USUAL CRUEL DIRECTIONS TO OTHERS, and that they followed his lead?!  

I have continued to watch hoping that Jody might survive & end up with a win, but Paul's actions make my stomach churn.  Such deep disappointment in CBS.  But media has no bounds in what they are presenting to the public presently.

2 hours ago, Aldrich said:

This season, The Paul Show, is horrible.  It was shocking to see his face again after all his despicable actions last season.  It has been very upsetting watching BB/CBS give him so much protection & allow him to rule over everyone,  inciting harassment/violence/emotional distress/attacks on Cody & pushing Mark to point of possible violence.  It has been repulsive, heartbreaking that it has been allowed to go that far.  And the last 2 weeks have been Hell watching him instigate HIS USUAL CRUEL DIRECTIONS TO OTHERS, and that they followed his lead?!  

I have continued to watch hoping that Jody might survive & end up with a win, but Paul's actions make my stomach churn.  Such deep disappointment in CBS.  But media has no bounds in what they are presenting to the public presently.

This is exactly what boils my blood.  Most people don't watch BBAD or the live feeds or even read posts about this show.  They rely on what the producers and editors put together in a pkg to sell to the audience.  I wish they would show Paul for who and WHAT he truly is.  Hell, I would have been happier with Frankie or Victor or Corey, or.... well you get my drift.  WHY Paul?  Maybe cuz he is within walking distance to his house.  I wish he would get to stepping... Whomever gets him out of the house will have my vote.

21 hours ago, Marty said:

example -

I'm glad you're staying too.  Even though it's my first year posting here I've enjoyed reading your posts since I discovered this site years ago. :)

I am not watching the live feeds this year and only see what CBS broadcasts.  Last year, I did not like Paul.  This year I've been kinda enjoying his manipulations.  Reading through this thread and some of the reports from updaters, I guess there is a lot about Paul that most people who don't watch the feeds are unaware of.

I guess if I had a choice to watch this season or watch a season of floaters with no balls or egos I'd choose this season. There are so many of them that I love to hate, separately but equally. So much drama each week it's hard to keep up with who's being the most obnoxious. At least you can't say this season is boring.

10 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

I guess if I had a choice to watch this season or watch a season of floaters with no balls or egos I'd choose this season. There are so many of them that I love to hate, separately but equally. So much drama each week it's hard to keep up with who's being the most obnoxious. At least you can't say this season is boring.

True enough.  They sure are getting our blood boiling lol.  Keywords are "Love to Hate".

1 hour ago, marx said:

I am not watching the live feeds this year and only see what CBS broadcasts.  Last year, I did not like Paul.  This year I've been kinda enjoying his manipulations.  Reading through this thread and some of the reports from updaters, I guess there is a lot about Paul that most people who don't watch the feeds are unaware of.

I don't get live feeds but they don't even show the worst of it on BBAD either.  I get the drift from reading here and live feed updates.